Movies that desperately need vidya games

Movies that desperately need vidya games.

Attached: MV5BYTE0Yjc1NzUtMjFjMC00Y2I3LTg3NGYtNGRlMGJhYThjMTJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MzE4MDU@._V1_.jpg (2764x4096, 1.61M)

can I get a quick rundown?

>just say the word
What word is it Yea Forums?

No, it worked perfectly as a jokey superhero movie, it'd be a fucking terrible videogame.
Go back to you autist

It was shit

Kid gains the powers of Superman for a limited duration, decides to become a superhero/vigilante. Powers run out at the most inconvenient times, leading to hilarity.

He's like Tobey Spider-Man but shoots electricity instead of webs (organic webbing is cooler than built web shooters btw)

When did they run out?

Why is there no good superhero mmo?

>Didn't even make a tie-in game for it

Attached: homeboy story.jpg (1086x1609, 1.56M)

never, they're unlimited, he doesn't even age while he's transformed and can be almost immortal with it.

the gamer word

>A game based on the SHAZAM! movie?
Please no
>Game based on Fawcett comic's Captain Marvel
Sign me the fuck up

Attached: Monster_Society_Of_Evil.jpg (960x517, 136K)

>redditor who saw a capeshit movie wants to talk about it so he comes to Yea Forums to talk about it
Real talk though. I'm starting to think less and less it's actually redditors coming here. This kind of incessant annoying nonsense is beyond reddit IMO. Anyone have any theories on where these faggots are coming from? Because at least redditors have patterns. Facebook? Roblox? Those miiverse forums got shut down, right? Did they all just come here? Or am I missing out on some corner of reddit that is actually so fucking annoying that I've never seen it in action until now?

Is that the caterpillar from the credits scene?

Test

N

because its a soulless cash grab unlike the the first 3 films

The movie was out like 3 months ago bro, please stop being obsessed with a website and have sex

Attached: 1.png (448x226, 201K)

You're overthinking it user
yes

Attached: Mr_Mind_with_Hostage.jpg (1280x1435, 774K)

great talk guys. I'm real glad you guys are enjoying your time here and spreading your shit all over the walls. Luckily you have a moderation team that supports your creepy posting habits and off topic shenanigans.

Oy I’d made by PlatinumGames

>The Mr Mind and Sivana in their team up act like their counterparts in pic related
who's ready to see the real mastermind behind the holocaust team up with a man that regularly gives modern science the finger

>creepy posting habits
What?

Honestly being able to switch between a normal kid and a being with superman levels of power would make for good dynamics, though it'd probably be used for tacked on stealth sections like the mary jane shit in spider man ps4