How the fuck does he do it? how does he make two back to back masterpieces all on his own?

how the fuck does he do it? how does he make two back to back masterpieces all on his own?

Attached: TobyFox.png (378x320, 306K)

1. Piggybacked off Homestuck notoriety so his fandom didn't necessarily really come outta nowhere
2. He's literally Jewish they're god's chosen people for a reason

He's got heart

>tailor-made a minimum-effort experience based on his intimate understanding of the immature fanbase he was selling a game to
>aggregating enough of a fanbase with gruntwork to spread the game via word-of-mouth
>Mother 3 is great amirite

>Pour heart and soul into a game
>nobody cares and you go back to your job

Heart doesn't mean shit.

Truth is it's like that Amadeus movie, Toby was just born with talent and was always going to be successful.

>for some reason
user, I...

because he's a spoiled child who's parents let him do whatever he wanted

He's just a good game developer, is all

Fox is Jewish?

1) He didn't make any masterpieces
2) He didn't make anything alone

cope

honestly cant hate the guy for making something he obviously loves, and other people enjoy it immensely. autistically even.
plus his music is pretty good

t. oby

i'm a millionaire before i'm 30, what are you doing with your life bitch

Literally who?

he's jewish, it's their jeans

Wait for him to actually finish the second one.

Not all people are created equal

There's no such thing as "talent"

you keep telling yourself that

cope

>Undertale fans LITERALLY compare Toby Fox to Mozart

You motherfuckers keep topping yourselves, holy shit.

retard

Yes there is. Some people are naturally better at certain tasks than others.

cope

Talent + Heart
without heart you have talent but you're just a lazy fagg0rt that belongs on Yea Forums

"Talent" is just getting interested in something and practicing it for years.
Someone is good at art not because of some talent, but because he's been drawing for 20 years, 10 hours every single day since he was 5.

that's still a talent you dumb nigger

That movie was a work of pure fiction. Just like your argument.

fucking underage moron

And there are some people that do the same thing but their art never improves

there is such a thing as talent
no matter what you do or how long you practice, you'll never be able to do things at even close to the same level as people who have the talent for it and put in the work
you'll never reach world level tier at anything no matter how much you practice
whether it's spelling bees, mathematics, soccer, playing video games or sucking cock

if you think differently you're honestly retarded

>Dude comparisons compare things lmao
you're a joke

yes, but the themes in the story that were told using those fictionalized versions of real people still hold truth

money is a spook

Jesus i know you guys like to blame your problems on things other than yourselves but this is a new low.

Attached: 1545873414782.png (353x472, 172K)

will deltarune surpass undertale?
gameplay wise it seems better but everything else didn't quite grab me like undertale did besides trying to figure out what the hell was going on
I know it's not fair to judge a game before it's finished but the very beginning of undertale I was already invested while deltarune seems more grounded, but considering the beginning and ending it's probably going to be fucking crazy

He made what he likes and people liked it.

You're an idealist.

the music is better, the gameplay is better, the characters are better, but it's not as comfy

Everyone has potential but some people’s brains are wired to be able to work and learn faster

>characters and music
>better

Attached: tooruquestion.jpg (1278x956, 532K)

Undertale was something new and fresh. The ACT and spare mechanics is what draws you in and makes it a unique experience. Deltarune may technically be a better game but the unique mechanics are old now so they don't draw you in like Undertale did.

excluding skelebros and asgore, yes

Toby is a little bit weird, so it took me a while (for someone completely new to Undertale) to understand what I was feeling. I got curious enough to see what my friends (who also like diapers) were doing to the same degree.

This led me to some pretty cool videos of Toby and his Undertale obsession online:

My favorite part though: Toby's obsession can get very personal

His YouTube channel (with millions of subscribers) has over 20 videos about Undertale and its poop fetish—something that may actually scare you away from using it in all seriousness. We found it to be pretty tame, however.

So how has Toby handled his Undertale diaper fetish? Is it creepy? Or maybe you just do it anyway?

My friends were totally cool with it. They told me they've only played it on YouTube in different capacities for years.

When I first showed the fetish to Toby, the first thing I asked was if he would be comfortable with it if they were to do it in the public place.

"Oh, no, I think I should handle it that way," he said. "I could use the toilet!"

After several years of being a little uncomfortable with it, and watching some of my friends play with my children in public, I finally told Toby about it. He's been accepting of it and has been taking some of the time to relax.

But it's definitely a different experience for Toby at home, where he'll sometimes leave the diaper on, as his mom keeps asking him to. And his dad might not be at home, so he doesn't always know.

Reminder creator of these shit games said he goes to Yea Forums so he makes thread about himself, and there is discord trannies that pish this game

Literally no one actually likes these garbage games

Attached: f2tb2f8380h238rh23.png (1246x704, 99K)

yikes!

is this a pasta, or a tourist?

none of those are people that made the game

I didn't even mean the mechanics, I meant storywise
toriel in the intro immediately got me invested emotionally and the meta stuff made it even more unpredictable and interesting right off the bat
outside of the intro and ending deltarune seemed a lot more grounded and didn't have as much of a hook besides trying to figure out how the hell it connects to undertale which isn't the same kind of investment

Go on faggot fox's twitter, literally talked about Yea Forums in 2015

Bow piss off tranny

>dude he went on Yea Forums
>that means he's some random furry tranny on discord
huh

Nice excuse to be a lazy fuck up, faggot. You'll never achieve anything with that attitude.

>Muh, people are born good life's so unfair muh

These people have put a shit ton of work in what they do. If you're not willing to do that work yourself, no problem, but stop whining

Oh, well in that case we're not on the same boat. There's a lot of the story i'm excited to see, like the deal with Kris ripping out the heart, the mysterious door in the woods, and wether or not we get to bang Susie's tight snatch.

>>Mother 3 is great amirite
He's gone on record stating that Shin Megami Tensei is his biggest influence on Undertale though

Talent = Affinity, you must be pretending to be retarded if you think that theres no such thing as certain people being better than others at specific things.

>2 masterpieces
The true kino has yet to arrive.

Attached: cap.png (613x565, 58K)

when did the jewish become such good tailors?

I mean I'm excited to see where it leads and hopefully answer the questions to all that and how it actually ties into undertale, but there was nothing in it like having to fight toriel, accidentally killing her and then reloading a save only to get called out on it by the game itself
I guess it's not fair to expect something like that again but I was drawn in so immediately by the whole intro in undertale that deltarune just didn't quite reach that for me

>2. He's literally Jewish they're god's chosen people for a reason
they were the first people to recognize HaShem as the one and only God, unlike pagans who preferred polytheism

If you mean just the movie itself, the director had made several great movies already by that point. If you mean just the character, Mozart in reality worked really hard to succeed and the reason he didn't write down first drafts wasn't because it was all in his head, it was to keep people from stealing his music.

No matter how much you practice at basketball, you won't be as good as MJ was in his prime. 99% of basketball players never will. Some people are just genetically super atheletes.

He got a crash course in what not to do (Homestuck/Hiveswap), and then did the opposite of that

That's true, Toriel's fight gave me a heartache when I first played the demo. Double heartache considering that there wasn't an option to spare her at the start of development.
Admittedly, I mostly have a fascination with the party mechanics in DR. Needing to warn your enemies of an unruly party member was pretty funny to me, and it sold me on the potential. It doesn't go for the jugular like Toriel did, but I'm alright.
Some people want to ascribe a Kojima-esque energy to Toby's writing, but no person, including Hideo, can really live up to that I think. I try keep my expectations blank.

Attached: 1550244715668.jpg (1584x2048, 365K)

his real name is Tobias Ben Feingold