It's too hard and I'm not having fun

It's too hard and I'm not having fun

Attached: images.jpg (210x241, 10K)

Play a different game then. Also just out of curiosity did you get past the first area?

The only part of the game that ever really gave me trouble was the dlc, almost gave up on Ludwig, gave up on Laurence, and gave up on Orphan of Kos.

Attached: micolash kek.jpg (800x533, 225K)

git gud

If you can survive Gascogne, you can survive the entire main game, the only bigger difficulty spikes are in DLC.

Git gud

use axe or holy blade then geek

just curiosity, how are you playing the game? do you keep doing the same shit? what weapon are you using?

i gave up to the first boss in the second dlc of dark souls 3 after beat friede

How's the framerate on the ps+? the normal 4 chugs, makes it a lot harder than it should be

lmao what a shitter this game is easy af, i literally defeated ludwing in my second try

that doesn't mean the game is not hard

So, which boss are you dying to?

what are some hard games then mr pro player?

good bit of the chalice stuff is harder, so is Logarius and arguably Amelia.

only souls boss I've ever given up on was Midir, bc FUCK that dragon and FUCK his olympic sized health pool

Are the chalice dungeons even worth exploring? I tried a few when my buddy and I were playing, but fuck dungeon crawling, especially if the dungeons are drab.

The reward comes when you git gud and overcome obstacles. Not memeing. Persevere user.

Not OP but in my case I can't beat the first big boss from the bridge, how do I beat him?

Play some nintendo games then i guess if "fun" is the only thing you want out of a game

The bread and butter of Bloodborne, dodge forward into his attacks. You have to stay aggressive with him and just learn how to read his swings.

He's a beast so he's weak to serrated weapons and fire, too.

Ludwig and Orphan are the only truly difficult bosses.
BB is the easiest Soulsbourne game overall.

It still stutters on the ps pro
I wish this was on the pc so I can do one more play through with steady frames.

Attached: alloutbait.jpg (625x626, 40K)

Parry timing in BB is huge. It makes most of the game trivial.

Ps4 slim here, playing rn, the only slutter I've seen was on Ludwig when he does his big aoe attack, maybe a little bit in the boss with electricity.
Played it last year with a saw and it was really hard, I didn't even beat optional bosses because it was a chore for me. Playing it rn now again, but with axe and game became very easy, everything dies from a single combo and each attack stuns enemies, already beat main game now clearing the dlc.

>It's too hard
I unironically find it the easiest soulsborne game, though i don't think i'm that far in yet just killed Rom, the Vacuous Spider.

Really the only major problem I had in the base game was The One Reborn

Did you not figure out to go up on the balconies and kill the witches?

Once you do that he's trivial except for his big aoe sludge attack

I remember having problems with him too, but it's only because you get fucked if you don't know his moveset.

git gud

iirc Rom is about the halfway point

Pick the saw clever as your starting weapon. Just zoom all over the place, and hit after the enemy does his thing. That's basically the combat.

The most difficult bosses imo:
base game: the cainhurst guy
DLC: Kos
Chalice dungeon: the lightning werewolf dude you fight in the tiny square

I beat him twice for the weapons. Never again.

>fighting Orphan of Kos for the first time after hearing about how wickedly difficult he is
>through sheer beginner's luck I'm actually doing well
>he's down to a sliver of health, one more good hit should end it
>"holy shit am I going to beat him on my first try?"
>this thought knocks me out of my rhythm and I get killed
I ALMOST HAD IT
then I beat him on my 3rd try

he's very fun though

>the cainhurst guy
Logarius is my favorite boss in the whole game yes

Attached: 1562089117424.jpg (534x486, 33K)

One of the cool things about the Ludwig fight, is that if you get lucky or kite him just right the little skeleton guy in the room can survive the fight.

If you talk to him after the battle, he's looking in the direction of Ludwig's severed head and almost appears to be laughing.

Bloodborne and Hollow Knight are two of the most blandest, slow moving, boring games ever to exist, yet Yea Forums has this weird fucking inexplicable love affair with them both. You are correct OP... go play a good game.

Bloodborne is awesome, stop being contrarian.

How the fuck is BB slow moving when it's the fastest paced game in Soulsborne?

Okay. Take a break and play something else. Try coming back to it later. Maybe it just isn't the game for you.

still too slow... Dark Souls can eat a dick too.

what metroidvania is faster than hollow knight?

Why are you here?

You're correct about it being easiest until you try out DLC and chalice dungeons.

Then drop the game.
You play games to have fun,right user?

Attached: 1506269163966.jpg (500x667, 59K)

Guacamelee

what metroidvania makes you have to purchase a map and also markers for it? even though by the time you actually buy the markers you don't really need them because you traversed the map so many times (hence the boring and slow) you already know where everything is by memory.

sekiro unironically
lmao midir is easy af, his attacks are vvery telegraphed and his health pool is not that big if you properly level up your character
lamo what a fucking shitter
ludwig is easy af, orphan of kos in the other hand.....

Kos is a fine fight, probably my favorite souls boss in the series. Lawrence can suck a dick though, it's exactly like fire petey pirahnna in galaxy 1 but it's attacks have so much range and do so much damage. I just buffed the shit out of the whirligig with blood gems that up damage by 22.3 percent but slowly drain health to make work with him. But the hardest boss in bloodborne are still those twin sharks guarding the rakuyo in that well.

there's extra bosses in there, so it sucks if you're a completionist. As well as the best bloodgems in the game, but I think you can download player dungeons that are guranteed to drop those. Regardless I don't think it's worth the tedium since you can make it through the game finely without touching the chalices.

If you can get some molotov cocktails they can stun him, after that you can go to his head and press r1 while moving forward to take out a chunk of his health. It's parrying if you've ever played a souls game.

If you see big enemy always dodge under the bigger arm. If you see enemy with weapon you most likely have to dodge right into the enemy or to the weapon arm.

mmmMMMMM
To the left
to the left

parry timer is very generous but it doesn't work on all attacks

the time window you have to identify whether or not an incoming attack can be parried is not that big, so it evens out.

this is just objectively untrue

you buy the map and all the markers super early in the game, you don't even have anything else to spend money on at that point.

Nobody cares about your meme game

>story taht's all just a dream
>boss betrays you and revealed as the antagonist (wow didn't see that coming)
>guns yet can't increase amount of ammo you can hold by a decent amount
>can't dual weild guns
>doesn't allow you to play like a tps yet includes guns
>aliens out of nowhere

waiter this pasta is very stale

you have posted this exact list at least twice before in different threads

People always say Rom is halfway point but it feels more like 60-65% honestly. After Rom there are only really two different big areas left if you don't count Cainhurst.

stale pasta for a stale turd of agame

oh yeah I always forget Cainhurst is optional

Tips for the big spider?

Don't bother clearing out the spiders, just dance around them
Get in when you can and hit her fast and hard (if you have an especially fast weapon it helps) - add Spark Paper if you want since as a kin she's weak to lightning

When she starts teleporting, if you dump enough damage on her you can abort the teleport

Learn the difference between the tells for her meteor attack. When she rolls on her back, unlock and start running.

Rom?
Bolt is very effective,only ever clear spiders at the beginning,after she teleports don't even bother with small shit. She doesn't have many attacks,you will learn the telegraph easily.

seen better pastas tbqh famalamborgini