Nier Thread

Glory to Yoko Taro edition

Attached: yoko_taro.jpg (1920x1080, 748K)

How big is his donger?

>Trying to get a Nier thread going without baiting with 2B
user I love Nier and want to discuss it, but Yea Forums is awful

I love the support but if I don't push it who will?

11945 cm

That's true. Well let's discuss it then, why are people so fucking retarded about the fishing quest when every quest has a red circle explaining where to go
Also this is probably common knowledge, but the Seafront theme is just Hills of Radiant Winds, and Emils "Every days a sale" song is Emil-Sacrifice

More Drakengard when?

Attached: D2VOciZU0AAtV02.jpg (899x1199, 233K)

I think I made the mistake that a lot of people made, where I assumed that the dock where you learned how to fish and received a fishing rod was the same place where you were expected to start fishing.

Beyond that, I think the in-game direction for the actual controls aren't great.

Attached: 1484071032808.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

Speaking of fish, I got the email from jackass about her having one but every time I go to the desert she doesn't offer it

IIRC you're supposed to eat the mackerel in front of her

I finished the quest and she said that she would make one for me but if I can't get a mackerel from her should I just go to the flooded cost for one?

Pretty sure you can get mackerel from that lake just outside the camp in town

Thanks user

Is there any way to avoid Emil's Judgement Day move when I'm in the cave?

Attached: 1561393485446.jpg (983x1024, 110K)

It's ironic, because the devs apparently knew that the fishing was janky enough that they had a way to skip the quest if you failed it enough times.

But they didn't account for everyone just fishing off the dock and only let you skip it if you failed while standing in the right fishing spot.

Attached: Nier-fishing.jpg (800x400, 25K)

No but you have to be level 99 to face him, just use health chips

I've seen people in the 70s and 80s face him and the bunny and win. I'm 71 and have some maxed out Spears

I see. Is that why he chose that year?

Not the first time in the cave you don't, i was only level 70 something and beat him there.

bump

What chips did you use?
The end of WW2

What's this /ndg/ mockery I've been seeing since this morning?.
If you want to discuss Nier, just make a normal thread like the rest of the board

Attached: 1490559758499.jpg (386x526, 93K)

>/ndg/ mockery
Not canon.