Risk of rain

wake up riskies, it's time to genocide a planet

Attached: 1464650211616.png (1200x1156, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kx2fMtZkiw&feature=youtu.be
thunderstore.io/package/mistername/Banditplus/
streamable.com/0g5h0
mega.nz/#F!XVQg0YrT!EmuEyElGwfI61o_-NbG4PA
rorbooru.booru.org
gyazo.com/4f56a3293e0f43faeb6f77203cd82cd2
gyazo.com/02fc1d4d8aa626e7dd545f55c8722926
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 20190702134504_1.jpg (1600x900, 200K)

Attached: risk_of_rain__by_rocketpen-d7rb6hk.gif (700x682, 1.39M)

Attached: Risky.gif (331x331, 75K)

wake up...

Attached: 1464653156216.png (502x321, 16K)

dead games gg

Want in?

open btw

maybe in ror3

Attached: stone.jpg (688x546, 69K)

buvb

Game's dead lmao
See you next patch

Attached: 1561486987041.gif (496x534, 1.19M)

this is hopoo's fault

>wait until day of massive Steam sale to patch your game
>don't fucking put it on sale
>AND expect people to remain playing it at the same time when they can buy assloads of games for half off or more
I hope this was Gearbox's decision and not Hopoo's, because I'd hate to think Hopoo could be that fucking retarded.

HOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

reminder they don't give half a fuck because RoR2 is already a massive success that dwarfs RoR1

ACRID. ROR2. WHEN?

With Bandit's official demise, Acrid and Loader are pretty much confirmed dead too.
It's time to accept it.

gg

Attached: 20190702144209_1.jpg (1600x900, 241K)

Seeing screenshots of RoR1 makes me want to play it again so badly, will I be tainted by 2 and not enjoy it as much now? I didn't play it a ton when it first came out sadly

Attached: 1517553958572.jpg (3264x2448, 593K)

RoR2 definitely won't supplant RoR1. The atmosphere. the music, presentation, Commando being good, Loader, Miner, Acrid; I've been playing 2 nonstop since the update, and I finally went back to 1 and had a great time. In fact I'm now crystallized in the feeling of enjoying the weightier Mercenary combat compared to RoR2's Merc, which is far more floaty.

Attached: 20190612022720_1.jpg (1600x900, 307K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2kx2fMtZkiw&feature=youtu.be

I sorta dislike that stacking ATG is now accepted as opposed to then. It's instant win.

Thanks user, you've reinstated hope in me. I'll give it a play again after finishing this SMM2 level

Attached: 1533087837614.jpg (164x183, 6K)

Three brittle crowns. I could have a whole 0 coins with that.

Attached: 65939892_634539037060474_230137619168624640_n.png (1920x1200, 2.61M)

Do it you bitch

i think the games are different enough that, while you'd wish some QoL changes introduced in 2 were in 1, overall the experience will be different enough to be considered not comparable, just like apples and oranges are not comparable.

Attached: challenge accepted.jpg (2016x3518, 779K)

Reminder that this game has sold a million copies and Hopoo has no excuse to leave out ANY of the survivors from RoR1 except his own laziness.
Shit like "not cool enough" and "moving away from human+gun" are pathetic attempts to get away with putting less content in the sequel than the previous game, and yes I know that the first game didn't have 12 characters until post-launch.
There is not a single character who couldn't work in 3D with a little tweaking, but instead of that just cut them.
If post-launch updates were certain I would be less concerned, but who knows what's going to happen with that.

The "bandit not being fun" thing made me lose some admiration for the guy. What a ridiculous notion after playing him modded into RoR2.

>Hopoo has no excuse to leave out ANY of the survivors
he said he plans to support the game post-release
i don't see how making new characters rather than translating old is a bad thing though. rex, to me personally, is a lot more interesting than the bandit currently in the game.

Not reusing everything from the first game doesn't mean less content, you retard.

how many did it sell during it's first weekend, where half the copies in existence generated no money? how many has it sold since then?

>laziness
>two person team
You do realize that every new character adds a ton of work to every patch right? We're more likely to get new characters after launch, when most of the mechanics have settled and every character won't have to be tweaked any time they change the game.

Source?
Also, while I can't argue with your personal taste, and I am aware that many other games do this, it will never not piss me off a bit that SOMEBODY'S main ends up getting cut, especially with flimsy reasoning behind it.
yeah i shouldn't have said content, should have just said characters, and i am indeed a retard

Attached: 1532731198261.png (747x501, 41K)

mods been moving risky threads to /vg/ today
be careful gguys

>Saturnyoshi ate his computer and now GMS2 doesn't work
>no more updates to Mod Loader for what will probably be months

Attached: 8584326466442.png (649x580, 604K)

Dude this is the 3rd thread Inca row you've felt the need to rant about this in. Hopoo didn't declare Bandit dead forever, he just said that they realized that they could make the characters they focus on releasing a lot more varied. They promised to release more content after the game officially releases, and the RoR1 cast seems like where they'd turn for ideas. Plus, he's playable with dead-simple modding RIGHT NOW. No one is even actively against Bandit, though you're making some people hate him/act like there's no chance ever just to spite you, because you won't stop sperging about him. We'd all love to see the whole original cast make a return. Be patient if he HAS to be official for you to be happy.

He didn't say he wasn't "fun" he said he wasn't very cool, and that their threshold for what makes a character interesting had changed. Like it or not, bandit isn't that different from commando right now, so in the interest of having the game be as interesting as possible at release, they want to focus on more varied characters.

Trust me, I want this game to be a family reunion for the original cast too.

Attached: thiswillalwaysbotherme.png (800x800, 19K)

Hopoo said that the patch was done by E3 and they were just waiting for Gearbox to finish playtesting it. They probably intended to announce a date during those awkward streams where little happened.

Thank you user!

Doesn't help that he had a minor breakdown a week and a half ago over just how bad Risk of Rain is coded.
>Like it or not, bandit isn't that different from commando right now
Commando is hold down M1 and M2, with the occasional R. There is near zero thought put into him. If you're not constantly holding M2, you're doing yourself a disservice since it procs very well and resets your recoil.

Bandit has eight shots you can fire far faster than Commando can double tap, and a headshot to immediately reload all of his skills so that you can continuously rapid fire with the right items. Get fucked.

>Bandit has eight shots you can fire far faster than Commando can double tap, and a headshot to immediately reload all of his skills so that you can continuously rapid fire with the right items. Get fucked.
Sounds like a shitty sniper class then. Just put in Bandit and eliminate Sniper as a thing, problem solved.

I hope none of the remaining RoR1 characters gets in. Except maybe Loader. Fuck the rest of'em.

I couldn't get into RoR1 when it first dropped, but it looks so nice now. How do I go about unlocking everyone?

NORTHWEST NA LOBBY
RAINSTORM OR MONSOON YOU GUYS CHOOSE

you'll unlock 2 characters naturally so just play first, then look up the rest
the newest unlock is a bit cryptic

>Sounds like a shitty sniper class then
But sniper doesn't get rewarded for headshots. He gets rewarded for active reloading with more damage.
>Sniper at all
I don't see him working for 2.

Attached: 1354159958857.gif (200x163, 1.25M)

I dunno from what I've played he's kind of shit as a sniper unless you spam his M2 exclusively.
A good amount of the characters will come naturally, and a few you have to find hidden in the levels, and I'm pretty sure you can read the unlock conditions in the stats menu or something.

>he think bandit's Headshot is an actual shot to the head
somebody needs to play risky rain the first

2/4

late night EU monsoon

Attached: 1561933957149.png (1212x916, 88K)

still open desu

Reminder that Bandit is perfectly playable, even online.
thunderstore.io/package/mistername/Banditplus/

Attached: 2019-07-02 15-54-48.webm (864x540, 679K)

what are your splits? how long do you spend on each stage?

Rush first stage, farm the rest.

hotpoo if you don't hotfix merc's dash I will shove my hotdick in your hotass

Attached: 1556728270617.jpg (1200x958, 115K)

Sniper was in one of the earliest previews for RoR2. They're in (much much later).

Fucking 10/10.

HOST WHEEEEN

Whatan amazing run. I used a cube to gather everything onto a boss, then nuked it into oblivion.

Only died because 13 wisps spawned and started juggling me midair when a Malachite beetle was below. Wisps can go fuck themselves by the way, what a pain in the dick right now.

Attached: 65644301_861601260886870_3090688290454503424_n.png (1920x1200, 1.64M)

there should be more active items that require precise timing so that gesture isn't an instant take for me 9/10 times
at the moment it's only preon and runic cube that make me consider it

What are the best controls for ror1?

Attached: 1561142905520.gif (530x620, 2.69M)

zxcv as attacks
Space as activate item
A as interact
S as swap
Arrow keys or numpad for movement

Gamepad

the june update ruined the game
shit's so fucking slow, everything takes three times longer to kill
this isn't the update I wanted

Attached: 1343683331716.gif (240x228, 857K)

DO IT user IT'S BEEN DAYS SINCE I PLAYED MY BOY

Attached: Merc vs worm.png (571x719, 499K)

AAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE TELL ME IT'S OPEN

controller

default controls
t. has 400+ hours

game was built with ps4 controller in mind, that's the canon way to play it

Someone host ROR 1 PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

pls pls pls

Is it possibru to host for Yea Forums using hamachi without someone stealing my hentai folders or finding my address and mailing me semen? If so I might do it later tonight. Port forwarding isn't an option for me.

>hamachi
just open your goddamn ports you fucking n word

US east monsoon

>tfw embargoed

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but muh iframes
Why are merc mains so fucking whiny and stupid. Meanwhile artichads have had it rough since day one and just now we are thrown a bone to chew on.

Seriously why the fuck does her ice wall not act as a shield?

Attached: 1560537875741.png (1142x856, 599K)

i'm about to go out to eat, keep thread alive for like 2 and a half hours and i should be able to host then

Who are you quoting? There is a bug with Mercenary and it's annoying.

Attached: Merc3.jpg (630x432, 112K)

Oh no, you have to wait 7 extra seconds to dash again, and you refuse to play just because of that? I've played a couple merc runs and I didn't notice any extra time on the dash, it's not that common of a bug.

3/4

>Oh no, you have to wait 7 extra seconds to dash again, and you refuse to play just because of that?
Yes. Now go back to jerking off to Artificer.

Attached: (You).gif (300x168, 2.68M)

Fellow artichad here
It triggers very frequently and is highly regarded.

It's perfectly consistent in triggering.
If you hit your first dash and miss either of the followups you will get two cool downs.
Every time without fail.

You act like 7 seconds isn't a long ass time in this game when you start looping

She is just a fun character to play as, I don't waifufag her.

Imagine of artificers ice wall had two cooldowns if you don't actually kill anything with it.
That's about how bad it is to play mercenary right now.

>ice wall
and nothing of value was lost

I mean, merc dash is far more useful than the shitty wall.

>not constantly using the execute whenever it's available
Cazool detected

Honestly. Rex is shit.

I really want to like him. But hes weak as shit, requires a metric fuckton of items to get off the ground and even then hes subpar in comparison to literally everyone else.

I think at the very least his weaken effect should stack infinitely, and be applied from all his abilities. Hes all cost and no reward in using his hp draining abilities.

I mean Arty does far more damage and has zero costs associated with it. Why is Rex the only character with a massive negative and no benefits for it?

>not constantly using the execute whenever it's available
I do, it's called old guillotine

Does this work with the latest patch?

We get this post every fucking thread.

Attached: tom crab.png (395x332, 173K)

>golden statue for the first time
>throw a greenkidama to the golden nigger
>shoot it till it's dead
>achieve something
Are you telling me people seriously have a hard time with this?

Rex has the highest natural DPS of the cast.
He needs items to use any of that DPS for long, but he does have it.
Using M2 to cancel M1's downtime is key to getting effective use out of the character.
Also push enemies off ledges to quick kill them. Nothing in the game can survive the abyss so just blow them away.

Don't try stacking every item, go for a spread of damaging items.

just play arti fagget

Its true every single thread :^)

No. He doesn't. Hes a shitshow of low DPS.

>RoR2 gets ruined by turning into a bullet sponge hell like every other game ever
Great. I didnt want to have fun this year anyway.

Mathematically you're wrong.
I understand not everyone can use a high skill character effectively, but he has amazing burst damage that only gets better the more enemies there are.
If you don't like the character that's fine, but he's perfectly functional as is and the only real thing in the game he has trouble with is malachite enemies which is true of everyone.

>play ror2 on rainstorm and monsoon perfectly fine, though struggle with the latter sometimes
>can hardly beat the first map in ror1 on rainstorm

Attached: 1535496008971.jpg (1242x2208, 466K)

>Mathematically you're wrong.
Lol no, and you cant even prove it if you tried. If you're going off sustain any of the other characters will deal more consistent damage and if you're going off burst Arty will do far better.

>h-hes high skill ceiling!
Wait for a group, hit R, mash mortar. Fart enemies off cliffs. Its not fucking hard, it has no skill ceiling at all. Hes simply poorly designed having a mechanic for draining his HP while dealing no damage in return.

considering you got the achievement, you had a busted run that could kill it before the beacons recharged
the issues come when you're weak as shit and you have to run into the open to activate the beacons while 7 titans laser your ass

>Mathematically you're wrong.
>Artificer can unload 5000% damage with no cost in three seconds
>Rex cant even get close to the same using all his abilities for 5 seconds and drains his HP to zero in that time
I dont even need to do the math to know you're full of shit.

Ok retard. You could have just said you were bad and left it at that.

>no argument
>ad hominem to save face
As I expected, here is your last (you) shitposter

then don't be weak as shit retard :^)

>Rex has the highest natural DPS of the cast.
if you ignore his HP drains sure but considering the new meta is sponges for days, hes bad, he cant sustainably deal damage at all so now slow but steady characters do better

>arti
have to get in the enemy's ass which is suicide with malachites
>rex
can m2 literally anything anywhere on the map instantly with almost no recharge time

the HP drain barely matters in the later game when you can throw down an R and drain hordes and have oodles of other regeneration

Ice wall triggers instakill way earlier unless you've stacked 4-5 guillotines

Can someone draw fanart of four effigies on sale at once while jewnewt smiles smugly at player

>his massive % based HP drains dont matter!
You realize other people have played the game and are aware of his mechanics. His HP drain is brutal considering the piss weak damage it imparts you cant just brush it aside when its a massive detriment which no one else has to deal with. Even without the HP drain at all he would still be subpar as a character.

>overemphasis other characters weaknesses
>downplays rex's
And here we have the classic fanboy, impervious to all logic or common sense.

Rex is shit, end of discussion.

i've learned to play him yes, in the later game it barely matters when you basically have 3 seconds without regeneration after your R wears off.
when your R is active, you gain health faster than you drain it in my experience. also if you stack a few brooches you can just kill things to gain more health to spend, staying at max.

Rooms where?

Wew lad, this thread is ded when we start resorting to shitposting. Janny kill this thread please.

Attached: 1524532372690.jpg (650x450, 79K)

>fanboy
why would i be attached to a fucking plant
i think he's pretty good and fun, just not as automatic as other characters

Icewall also stacks with guillotines so you should use it for executions even if you've already got a ton of them.

>Reminder that this game has sold a million copies
ohboyherewego.jpg

i will be dead and go to hell and you'll still be there whining about bandit in ror2

Attached: angry gamer.png (370x489, 124K)

FUCK MALAKIKES
SPINEL GAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGGG

I recorded that today, so yes.

Artificer needs hover increased. Hes too fucking slow right off the bat and his mobility is terrible.
Huntress is best class.

Fight me.

>Artificer needs hover increased. He
I'll fight you alright.

Say that to me in Titanic Plains, not online, and see what happens.

Threadly reminder that Artificer is FAT

>he

>put a Spinel Tonic into an equipment drone
>it just flies around drunkenly

Attached: 1369201322050.jpg (283x357, 74K)

this thread is all fine and well but where are the hosts

yeah can someone host risky 1 please

Threadly reply saying Based

Big fat bot tots

it's nearly like buying an early access game and giving the devs money should make it so devs utilize this money to hire people to work and finish their games.

>hire another dev
>have to pay them above min wage salary to work on your game

or

>keep all the money
>work at the same pace

Tough call if you ask me

no she isn't

Attached: 1554325562866.png (550x720, 32K)

SOMEONE HOST

wow dude it's nearly like people in the thread are calling Hopoo for being greedy bastards and rightfully shitting on the early access.

She got buffed. Ever since then she's been fucking jacked.

i went back and started playing solo in ror1 after 50 hours of ror2

it's so much fucking harder than i remember and every bit of progress i ever had was reset im so fucking mad

!!!ATTENTION!!!
Going to be running a custom RoR2 lobby. 8 players will compete to see who's the best at the game. Once you die, you're dead for good, but take control over enemies on the level (this includes elites and bosses). The game doesn't stop until 1 survivor is left.
No mods are required on the client end to join. Lobby ID is 109775241053763434 (hosting in US East). See you there.

Attached: 1533699967675.png (493x471, 185K)

im too ashamed of my lack of skills but have fun anons

Attached: 1.gif (500x500, 258K)

I'm not great but this sounds fun

4/8 get in here maggots

Attached: e8571477bb2d1461872ded61130d47147df6bb1e.png (977x1113, 398K)

Invalid Lobby ID. I'm pretty sure I can't joint past 4 without a modded file.

Attached: 1560199354217.jpg (465x461, 13K)

what this guy said
invalid id

just picked up the original risk of rain and i fucking suck

practice makes best

Get Glass.
Get Command
Get Gud
Do these things and you will have much fun.

US east
Anyone welcome

Attached: 1544765332282.gif (400x308, 1.17M)

Normal host WHEN?

Vanilla Monsoon
US East

Its very exact in how to play and move, also I think bad binds can stunt your ability to play.

nevermind join this lobby

2/4

the default binds feel pretty bad, i might pick up a controller

lel invalid

I'm in the exact same boat. All my shits reset and its fun to start over but ITS SO HARD

jump moar

In RoR2 does each character have their own pool for drop rates? As Huntress I seem to get feathers every run, I've never gotten one with Arti.

can i get some tips for good arti early game?
i always just end up getting bursted down by some wisps that are like 500 miles away

your m2 only needs to clip wisps to kill them, if you throw it into a middle of a crowd it takes care of them

Aim, strafe, wait for them to get lower to the ground.

thanks bros
how often should i full charge my m2?

pretty often since you'll need to wait for your m1 and shift to recharge to attack at range otherwise

Best to do it to bosses, but it's also great for any large crowds.

One m1 kills them basically whenever if you give the DoT a second and a fully charged m2's zap kills them with only a little extra damage.

anyone want an ror1 host?

my entire fucking computer died, and I can't seem to rejoin
RIP the dream run

Pure flying class when?

streamable.com/0g5h0
just 4 u

Popped and jellypilled.

>how often should i full charge my m2?
Always. The attack has two parts, the ball itself and its sparks. Both scale based off the charge. If you fully charge it it should one shot wisps and deal a lot of damage to everything else. Sometimes its better to throw it around enemies rather than at them so the sparks hit more targets.

Focus on movement items first. Attack speed also works well on her since it speeds up the charge time on your M2, so magazines+attack speed can be a lethal combo.

OPEN AGAIN
2/4

3/4

bumping with lewds

Attached: 1554796256626.png (800x1000, 344K)

reset lobby pls sean

Attached: 1561943954359.png (900x846, 358K)

Are these archived anywhere? I need them all

me pls

the booru

Controller or Keyboard for ROR1?

Attached: 1554422959752.png (912x1002, 29K)

Attached: hxjmsaV.png (773x1198, 247K)

I just have a folder, I'm going to dump it all, altho a bit slow since image posting cooldown.

Attached: M32SYx0.jpg (1500x1500, 114K)

Both work.
There aren't exactly a lot of buttons to keep track of.

controller you pleb

Attached: 1561939079401.jpg (1874x1704, 172K)

I fucking crashed again, even after turning bodies off
I give up, have fun you guys

Attached: 1561939141252.png (1178x1400, 272K)

Attached: AFwEa2l.png (704x1000, 231K)

Attached: 1554746949430.png (378x504, 9K)

fat thighs

Someone post more lobbies, I'm up for a run.

Attached: 1554798889276.jpg (1276x1080, 154K)

Attached: 1561911802306.jpg (966x1175, 371K)

Attached: rejurack.jpg (868x1228, 91K)

Attached: letmesmelltheshitstainshuntress.jpg (850x595, 87K)

Attached: sniff.jpg (850x1143, 163K)

>Huntress has great M2 for mobs
>Huntress has great starting movement speed
>Huntress has great dodge
>Huntress has homing projectiles with auto aim

How is Huntress just so damn good?

>join any lobby posted here
>guaranteed at least one person who cheated in lunar coins and stacks lunar items/hits newt altar every fucking stage
kill yourself fun-draining cheaters, this is why ror1 is still better

Attached: 1561911000117.png (823x691, 207K)

>How is Huntress just so damn easy?
ftfy scrub

She's just too thicc to be balanced.

Anyways, last in my folder. It's a nsfw, please don't ban me jannies.

Attached: aimtrue.jpg (850x688, 126K)

I wanna be her for other anons to play with!

Attached: OdcVSeZ.png (800x800, 27K)

>this is why ror1 is still better
then host, cunt

How is it any different than someone just hoarding coins from playing solo and then blowing them all to have extra fun in MP.
I'll give you a hint. it isn't

>hair
UNF

>lol just inject bro
shut the fuck up before I make 9/11look like a joke

Anons really do have the best taste

Attached: IGHgdUv.png (4000x4000, 3.56M)

No time to shave when you're dodging golems

Attached: braap.jpg (850x688, 126K)

because they didn't earn them, and it isn't "blowing them all" when you have literally infinite
it's the faggiest thing imaginable, ror 1 lobbies ban dumb shit like infusion and dagger because they're too strong so why is it okay to do shit like stack glass or transcendence or gestures in ror2

it was a joke though

>tfw artificer and engie swapped places for worst class and best class in one update

Attached: 1554569363824.jpg (326x326, 65K)

nobody wants ror 1 lobbies unfortunately, i asked if anyone wants a host and got one reply

Its ok we wiped

You didn't answer the question.
How is farming a hundred coins and then spending them all online any different than editing in 100 coins.
The play session is exactly the same.

HOST ROR 1 FAGSSSSSSS

anything I need to know before setting up a lobby in 2?

I hosted yesterday and nobody joined.

Attached: 1455693807657.png (519x480, 167K)

Attached: 5ac3ddb56980a0b4d9c74f42bdbdfd1463012e6d.png (472x472, 75K)

you have no honor

t. generation who pays for unlocks on new games

you have no honor fag

Who gives a fuck about honor in a game about curb stomping your enemies with OP items. Get the fuck outta here

because farming them takes effort and believe it or not, there's a feeling of satisfaction that comes from achieving something by grinding rather than cheating it in
the point is though that it's fucking cheating and boring to play when somebody's able to endlessly stack items to the point of becoming overpowered
i don't want to play with people who endlessly stack glass, regardless of how they earned it anyway because it's a boring, hollow victory

>there are actual people ITT getting upset people didn't waste as much time as them farming lunar coins

Attached: 1561774642650.jpg (399x345, 77K)

host today, I wanna play too

we'll be 3 or more

>endlessly stack items to the point
You can't, you still need to have good RNG with the shops and pods. Fuck off already you butthurt moral fag.

>farming lunar coins
>when I get like 11 coins on a regular monsoon run
You are just a lazy fuck

*ahem*
Fuck ROR 2, and FUCK Lunarfags!
get in here

Attached: hosting.jpg (318x177, 17K)

Yeah I don't like doing shit I don't find fun AKA farming lunar coins, genius. Now fuck off and stop getting so butthurt over how people play

Finally a real answer.
I agree that stacking glass is boring. It's simply too strong if stacked over 3 and oneshot protection makes it have effectively no downsides.
But since you don't want people using lunar shops in the first place it shouldn't matter where those coins came from. It's fucking the game balance either way.
Lunar coins aren't a good game mechanic. It encourages grinding/cheating to trivialize the game. Truthfully the bazaar shouldn't work as it does. Coins should be for unlocks. Permanent resources should unlock permanent features, not temporary power.

you don't HAVE to farm them you mongoloid, they aren't hard to get and they are even easier now you piece of shit
>s-s-s-stop being b-b-butthurt
you know you are shit

Agreed with this 100%. I'd honestly just take out lunar coins entirely, they're fucking pointless, and make the lunar items really expensive so you have to save up gold. Have the newt shop portal take you to an unused area of the map so you don't lose your gold to the portal too. There problem solved.

No, I'm just laughing at some butt frustrated user getting his undies in a bundle because he gets upset over how people play a fucking video game lol

wew lads

Attached: that was easy.png (1680x1050, 2.36M)

5/10 get in here

burn him down!

>arti
fuckin based

i did right before stage 5 lol

>ywn have an ass like huntress
Might as well find a clover and reroll

Attached: 1559957596480.jpg (1185x674, 98K)

open

>someone takes infusion
it's time to sleep

Attached: 1506050170548.png (525x347, 79K)

Thanks hopoo for the release of one character 4 years later I'm sure you worked hard all this time

Squat

Attached: UPDATED_Guide.png (1920x3820, 952K)

>obese
>shitstains
>blown-out asshole
fuck outta here you stealth braap poster

4/10 get in here

GET IN HERE FAGS BEST GAME COMING THRU

Attached: 1553988484737.png (634x752, 960K)

Hey lads, modded competitive server is back up, should actually take in 8 people now. ID is 109775241053875845 . Reminder you don't need any mods to join. Let's do this.

Attached: 1529378165856.png (640x640, 256K)

are you waiting for 8 people to start?

Fuck, Hopoo busted it with the update. Server only holds 4. Restarting.

Modded server, only 4 slots because Hopoo fucked up the server extender slots. ID is 109775241053886448

yeah i like bandit and played him a lot in 1, but i'm way happier with REX. really interesting dude
RoR1 was always a bullet sponge hell with glass off

Ahem, heres a lil summthin 4 yall
mega.nz/#F!XVQg0YrT!EmuEyElGwfI61o_-NbG4PA

>died to providence's last phase at 10% health after a 60 minute acrid run
i am not happy

Attached: 1536018356699.png (400x322, 223K)

dolphin porn

d-danke

>dying to the easiest boss in the game
Shit I'd be mad too

lobby crashed, open
let's try not to instantly wipe again

We gonna start today?

>putting regular ass beetle queen in the "things people may not like" folder alongside fat fetish and tranny
valiant effort

>join my last ror1 lobby of the night
>stage 1 overworm wipe
This is why I love this game.

Attached: 1544131107549.png (1330x748, 31K)

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIN

Attached: 1554657699725.gif (500x506, 149K)

Why not just put everything in the booru

AAAAAAAAA GET IN HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just posted what i have saved personally

>can't connect
fug
ping when open

OPEN

open

I'll be waiting for a ROR2 server

Attached: 1560030870567.gif (500x300, 173K)

>ones that some people will not like
>I like all of them

Attached: 1544672850030.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

vanilla risk 2 server
thanks and have fun

Attached: 1559267757467 (1).gif (498x278, 1.51M)

>crashed
welp

competitive mod risk 2 server
Join with a vanilla client

Attached: 1541426934458.png (144x134, 30K)

FUCK

of Step Event0
for object oP:

Unable to find any instance for object index '104292' name ''
at gml_Script_step_player
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_step_player (line 0)
gml_Script_step_huntress
gml_Object_oP_Step_0

open

yeah mine crashed too

worst netcode lobby support of any game of the last 10 years

3/4

Just squats? and I'm guessing oats?

1 more till full

>competitive mod
what is this

fags being fags

open

please add non-duplicates to the booru

>play HAN-D
>crash
>play anyone else
>don't
suffering

open

Dr. Pavel, I'm HAN-D

link?

yeah sorry fuck it i'm out
thanks for hosting tho

Open slot, join

big guy

Bandit?

WELL YOU GOT AN INFUSION, WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP ON YOUR MASTER PLAN?

*hanging onto a rope*
Crashing this host

You don't get to bring any wurms

rorbooru.booru.org

Hey if ModAnon if your still here I need some assistance with getting Mercs model to work with me in blender. I followed the instructions in the pastebin with importing Merc's model in as a fbx file in unity but I came into a problem with how Merc's body looks like a nightmare that hides in your closet when scaling the model up.

it will only look like that in Object Mode in blender but when I go into Edit Mode it will look completely fine. gyazo.com/4f56a3293e0f43faeb6f77203cd82cd2

I tried scaling up the Model using armature and then Mesh but with both instance it only causes more problems. gyazo.com/02fc1d4d8aa626e7dd545f55c8722926

Send Help!

Attached: Give me your Mags.png (436x725, 44K)

Bomp

holy shit

CRASHED
done for tonight, ggs everyone

What are the honest actual chances of a Borderlands guest character when BL3 releases?

turrets do what? 2 less damage? It's not that bad.

It better fucking be 0. I don't want Randy's shit in a good game stinking it up with it's failure.

100%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Give us artifacts on RoR2 hopooooooooooooo stop putting shitty gimmicks like the category chest and just fucking put artifacts on the game they're already on the code it's not that fucking haaaaaaaaaaaaaard

Attached: 1554491779904.png (258x400, 173K)

No

In the early game you can kill enemies with a half or quarter charge, especially if they're spawning slowly at the start of the game. Remember that you can sprint while charging.

They probably can't think of good ways to hide them

Asked at a bad time. Last thread there were a lot of requests.

Do you figs really play with command on?