Women of Yea Forums, what games do you play?

Women of Yea Forums, what games do you play?

no boys allowed

Attached: 1560602610115.jpg (560x560, 48K)

dilate

tits or gtfo

Girls don't play games they just use them for attention

Women don't play games, they have sex.

I'm male and I condemn you to death by deepthroat

Pokemon Gold :)

Overwatch and sailing simulator

Dilatate you freak

Im a guy and I play heavily modded Skyrim.

Attached: 1557986267054.jpg (736x981, 62K)

have dilate

the same shit her boyfriend does

I spend more time wishing I wanted to play any of the games I have than playing them. Patiently waiting for the Link's Awakening remake and Animal Crossing.

How many (girls) on here not fat whales

Post tits

no roasties allowed

Same for me. Being hyped for a game or preparing to play it is much more fun than actually playing the game.

It's more that I get super indulgent on first playthroughs and then can't muster the desire to replay them, so I'm waiting for new games so I can get that first playthrough experience again.

What kind of games do you like? There must be tons of older games you can enjoy.

zero
plenty of hambeasts, trannies and schizos though

D I L A T E

i love reddit man haha

This might sound like a meme, but for a lot of people people (me included) Life is Strange's very emotional story and the connection you form with the characters makes you almost rediscover the value of life.

You'd think a game about high school drama would be boring before you play it. But with life is strange you don't get the "boring high school drama vibe" at all, it perfectly manages to create a very powerful nostalgic vibe where you remissness about teenager stuff. It gets the atmosphere perfectly right with the music and themes like suicide, bullying, loss of friendship, growing up, etc. Constantly hearing Max's internal dialogue as she reflects on everything going on also makes her really grow on you as a character. At times you end up almost knowing everything she will say, and often feel the exact same way. As Max develops and becomes stronger you feel proud of her, because over the course of the game she has grown so close to you.

Attached: 1495125282956.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Zelda, Pokemon, RPGs, some platformers, timewasters like Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, Minecraft, etc. I played a lot of FPS games growing up mainly because my older brother needed a player 2, so I occasionally get the urge to play them. He's wanting me to play Borderlands 3 with him when it comes out.

There's probably hundreds of games I could play, but I just don't get the urge.

I thought this was a female thread, where are the tits? Where's the dicks?

overwatch and league of legends

wheres ketsui poster

Cope harder incels.

Attached: 1557122638598.png (1280x849, 103K)

I like to play Smash with my bf, but usually I fail and I have to suck his dick