Are these truely the most overrated games ever?

Are these truely the most overrated games ever?

Attached: D4CA062A-E4CA-426E-8D3B-74DDDFE14F66.png (720x753, 1.52M)

based on what?

I googled most overrated games 13 Times from journalism websites & counted the ones that were mentioned the most

so these are the games the majority of people think are overrated?

COD4,MW2,GTA4,FF7,HALO1,LA are godlike games
other ones are over rated trash

remove these
>WAW/MW1
>GTA IV
>LA Noire
>Minecraft
>The Sims 3
>Uncharted 3

Yes

That's really fucking autistic user.

>LBP
>Halo 3
>Black Flag
>Uncharted 3
>Any of the GOWs
>Brawl but not Melee
>MK9
Nice bait picture man

MGS4 isn't overrated. It was the pinnacle of MGS mechanics until MGS:GZ released

>halo 3 overrated
someone is a soniger.
halo 3 had the best customs and party fun out of any game and was n1 played for three years.

Don't care, after Yea Forums constantly crying about how every popular game is overrated i was interested in seeing what normal people actually consider overrated
It may be bait, but that doesn't make it any less true. God of War was listed almost every single time

>Little big Planet
>Halo 3
>Any of the Last Gen GOWs
>Putting Brawl in when Melee exists

Attached: 6A74CF75-9446-4B3C-92C6-8E02862346D2.jpg (386x338, 28K)

Slap morrowind and guild wars on there as well

user, you've failed. If it's a popular opinion these games are overrated, then they're just rated.

very true

The fact that so many people on Yea Forums are defending them proves that they are indeed overrated

It was never true to begin with

>not just the first 25 mario games
Failed.

Cope more, maybe if you continue denying it will make you feel better
I never saw a single Nintendo game on any of the lists except Smash 4, Smash Brawl, Twilight Princess & Skyward Sword

a lot of early Mario games are considered shit though

>God Of war
>La Noire
>MgS 4
>Black Flag
>MK9
>Halo CE And 3
>Brawl

Attached: B116E710-2730-4C16-B77E-6973593DF569.png (217x266, 101K)

>I never saw a single Nintendo game on any of the lists except Smash 4, Smash Brawl, Twilight Princess & Skyward Sword
Because everyone wants to pretend they're not overrated and that they deserve all the praise they get.

>Denying something that wasn’t true to begin especially from some dumbass bait image made by some retards arbitrary rules
Not even worth the (You)

>instead of a Sims 3 that didn't constantly kill itself and characters that didn't look like dumpster fires we got barebones shit that didn't even have pools at release