Name a better console

Name a better console

Attached: upload_150445336559ac22f5a491c.png (1500x1750, 1.94M)

NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, arguments can be made for even more consoles but the ones I named are definitively better.

A Gamecube with that GBA attachment thingy.

Gamecube zoomers deserve the rope

Shut up boomer

There are no good consoles.

literally anything

>NES
Glitches and ultra-simple gameplay. Genesis was better.
>SNES
Correct.
>PS1
Correct.
>PS2
You really had to dig to find the good games, buried under a sea of generic Hack-and-Slashers and JRPGs, but the good games were really good. Somewhat correct.

Attached: zoomer_tidepod.gif (326x281, 171K)

Yea Forums is the zoomer board, old man. Go back to /vr/ where you're not even allowed to mention the ps2 or gamecube.

Even the Super Nintendo was a better console

What if I’m a Zoomer(born in 2000), with a penchant for Boomer-core games from the late 80’s through the 90’s?

I thought you zoomers were trying to shill the zoomercube as "boomer" now

>He actually saves Zoomer pictures

Fucking yikes

You’re the video game equivalent of the people in YouTube comments who say their generation’s music sucks and brag about listening to Metallica instead of Nicki Minaj.

Her console was the best.

Attached: cb26250d27727e2a5e1288a3e32b245d.jpg (670x930, 66K)

>this fucking thread
Anyway, I love the gc but let's be real here. It's neither Nintendo's best console or even the best 6th gen console

Attached: 1534545658659.png (568x388, 66K)

Are they wrong?

PlayStation 2.
GameCube is a top 5 console though.

6th gen has been popping up in /vr/ for a while. 5th gen is a really nice end for Boomercore because it's the beginning of 3d gaming as the default, the end of aaa 2d games, the decline of several Boomer genres like shmups, and the last gen with cartridges. All that being said, it's stupid to think these boomers didn't also play 6th gen games and own 6th gen consoles. There's a reason ps2 was a fucking giant success, it pulled in normies looking for a dvd player and probably their kids too.
I'd say 6th gen is Boomercore but not /vr/. The only thing it has going for it is the fact that all the consoles output analog video signal and were still best on crt.

>I'd say 6th gen is Boomercore
I was born in 1999 and I remember the 6th gen very vividly. The PS2 is still my favorite console ever. I'd say gen 5 and earlier is boomercore.

Nintendo Switch. It runironically has a larger selection of good games to play than any other console in history.

Attached: sexbox.jpg (788x473, 75K)

>6th gen is Boomercore
That opens up a hellscape where kids talk about Halo, Twilight Princess, Shadow the Hedgehog and WoW as "essential boomercore games"

But gta3, ffx, silent hill 2,katamari, beyond good and evil, manhunt, metroid prime, eternal darkness, pikmin are all Boomercore games