What do they eat?

What do they eat?

Attached: 0A353876-9FCF-47F4-A338-E85733671C7A.png (250x225, 51K)

Strictly plant-based pokémon.

Everyone in Pokemon are vegetarians.

Magikarp

cloned chikoritas

GameFreak always flip-flop on whether regular animals exist, but normal fish have been seen in older episodes of the anime.

Do they eat grass-type Pokemon?
There are pokemon that look pretty much like regular old fish.
Does the show ever acknowledge that Pokemon eat other Pokemon? I think that Pokedex entries in the games mention it.

Yes, in kanto it’s the caterpie example.

Food.

Makes me feel kinda bad in the games, you beat the shit out of some prey Pokemon and it's easy pickings for a predator. Seems kind of cruel.

Pretty sure Juniper literally says "Pokemon hunt and eat other Pokemon" in her dialogue in B2/W2.

Normal animals like cows and pigs. My headcanon is that generic animals exist in the pokéverse, but since the pokémon creatures are the focus of the series, they're just never shown.
Dex entries like Vulpix refer to it as a "fox pokémon" which suggests non-pokémon foxes must exist in some capacity.

Attached: 1559502706475.gif (490x361, 445K)

Early Pokemon acknowledged that real animals exist and Pokemon are a seperate, more powerful thing.

Later lore seems to have retconned animals away though and now people eat Pokemon.

Attached: 232qC.png (706x538, 490K)

ass

anime does not make sense anyway

Attached: file.png (720x509, 521K)

tites

poke pussy

Ass

I was going to say that it's not so unusual to be able to lift over 110 pounds over your head, I lift that much at work all the time, then I remembered that Ash has been ten years old for around twenty years now. I remember lifting 40 pounds when I was ten or eleven and thinking I was super strong.

it's a pared-down artistic representation of a small town with only the most relevant parts modeled. notice that the township only seems to have 4 buildings. that isn't normal, is it? but it makes sense within the context of the game's presentation. one reflexively assumes that the residents have jobs which they perform in exchange for pay which they then use to patronize a store in order to buy food which was grown and packaged elsewhere.

just because these things aren't shown doesn't make the setting nonsensical. yeah, MrBTongue is cool and all, but it doesn't really apply here.

Attached: 20190518_171621.jpg (251x701, 107K)

Ash is lanky swole

Attached: Ci2M2CqUgAAf_zU.jpg (435x384, 36K)