Why aren't you guys playing Madoka-senpai video game?

Why aren't you guys playing Madoka-senpai video game?

Attached: 1562015871226.png (512x512, 263K)

I spent fucking everything I had and paid for some rolls and got Momoko as the pity. I already want to die.

Attached: 1502117458894.gif (757x759, 1.45M)

Well as for the newly released gacha I don't think I have room on my phone since FGO is already there despite the fact that I don't play it at the moment. Plus I'm busy with other games and pursuits. I'll probably watch the anime adaption though since the plot seems interesting. Though really when it comes to Madoka vidya I really wanna play the one where you play as Homura and can save everyone if you do everything right in one loop.

>gacha trash.
Urobuchi is rolling in his puppet case.

Attached: 1561860181166.png (1199x1200, 802K)

>tfw madokami is dying

Nah. I heard there's an anime adaptation coming so I'm not gonna bother with gachashit.
It won't be as good as the original tho.

I got madoka for free on my third roll on first account. No Kyoko though after 2 10x rolls.

Did you play this?

Attached: 512P4JHgPJL._AC_SY400_.jpg (313x400, 35K)

But I am playing it
We’re talking about sweet mami right?

Attached: FBF54B18-9166-4378-BD4A-15981EA3DD89.jpg (800x600, 93K)

Where's your Mami bro?

>musou trash.
No but I did play the PSP game.

Dead

Because we britfags can't download it yet

Attached: 1313717232001.png (680x932, 397K)

Prove you got Mami bro

Here

Attached: 5D14987D-6924-4FA5-8A9E-F5F5A66FDA7C.png (640x1136, 1004K)

I love Madoka and all but I'm not going to let this love be exploited by the gachi jew who wants me to slave away in their grindy shit game.

>funnyjunk
>movistar
>20%

I didn't care for her anime

There's no Madoka-senpai anime
Yet

>tfw on roll 40 for mami
>already got madoka

I want mami soon so i can start focusing on trying to get fire grill who got released today.

Monogatari sluts when

i dont really feel that its a grindy game. The game always gives you something to do until you run out of AP.

You can play backstory for each of the magical girls you get, there's also a mirror mode and soon to be a competitive mirror mode, and then there's the another story where it centers around other characters.

I personally think the game is fun but they only have three story chapters out right now.

I love EROha

Next year.

No EU release.

>i dont really feel that its a grindy game. The game always gives you something to do until you run out of AP.
That's always the case early on, but gacha games slow down to make you buy stuff later on.

I played for a bit but found the Stamina drain to be too much. I'd rather save the space for Pokemon Masters.

Attached: 1553931319332.jpg (609x957, 69K)

>fully clothed, with only the face uncovered
>still highly erotic
How does she do it.

I did. It was kinda shitty to be honest. The whole gameplay feels slow and cumbersome. It didn't help that some attack animations look retarded especially Mami's. I was expecting dmc lite. Tasofro's game is better.

It's the tummy.

Attached: 1546524061361.jpg (667x1000, 122K)

slowed down as in content added to the game?

or slowed down as in you're allowed to do less and less in the game so you're forced to buy shit like AP boosts in order to play longer.

both

Madoka Magica sucks. A large majority of the people who have seen it and praise it for 'subverting mahou shoujo tropes' (which in and of itself is a dumb idea since there's no meaning in having to do so) have never actually seen a proper magical girl anime through and through. No, those three episodes of Sailor Moon you watched when you were 12 don't count. No, Panty & Stocking doesn't count, either. Cardcaptor Sakura is a loose fit.

Like it or not, you can blame PMMM for bringing about the proto-ironic weeb revolution that would come to define the late 2010's with depressive, cynical, and overall degenerate anime appreciation that ruined the sincerity of the medium in favor of...whatever was championed by Urobuchi.

Watch Aikatsu. Watch Rilu Rilu Fairilu. Watch Ojamajo Doremi. Watch fucking Pretty Cure. Don't watch overzealous nihilistic yuribait edgebait trash like Madoka Magica that ruins a perfectly fine genre.

And yes, Eva ruined mecha too. That much should be obvious. Only difference is that Eva did something with its subversion, rather than just be a bait-and-switch.

Attached: 1560111757393.gif (243x236, 40K)

does Symphogear count as a mahou shoujo?

Season 5 in 4 days

Attached: 1558690987537.jpg (1920x2400, 993K)

>there's no meaning in having to do so

There was also no reason to write moby dick but yet someone still did and its arguably a well written book.

I was like six single rolls shy of the pity when I got Rena out of a ticket. Dunno how to feel.

install vpn, make a new google account, download gamu

You fucking bet it does. Custodians soon

>Custodians soon

Attached: reggie.png (300x256, 75K)

Uguu

Attached: Oriko Magica Extra Story 070.jpg (798x1200, 394K)

>blaming other low IQ morons like yourself for why a show is bad.

Shows are fine. The only thing that gets ruined is being able to talk about them because retards like yourself go into full autist mode at the mere mention of them.

the only reason to play this game is to get your favorite meguca
The story isn't good and the gameplay isn't something to write home about.

what if I like all megucas

I was playing it but I didn't understand the special training event and didn't want to waste time rerolling so the thread on /vg/ bullied me. Also goddamn I have like no stamina

I watched the best magical girl show, Kill la Kill. Best transformation sequence ever.

Then you lack integrity.

imagine watching KLK while being older than 14

Imagine being younger than 14 when KLK was released.

What if I enjoy the show without thinking it subverted tropes

And that's exactly why you shouldn't have watched it at all.

because I'm not a pedo, kys

it subverting tropes is a simple fact though, like it or not, but denying that's what's happening is lying to yourself

You think people who have never seen magical girl shows enjoyed Madoka because it subverted tropes of shows they've never seen before?

Attached: 1403172795829.jpg (281x440, 17K)

>people are born as time goes on
wtf hold me bros...

have sex

would it be hard to find a gf like Sayaka

Doesn't work on my preferred Android emulator and I don't have the spare storage space on my old toaster phone for it.

>the show is bad because I don't like the fans
That's quite the hot take you contrarian retard

No.

I finished Grief Syndrome 8 years ago thanks.

I can't even launch it

grief syndrome doesn't have playable Mitama

how much do you get per a thread?

Playable who?

download melon vpn, set an US vpn, make a new google account and use it to download the game from the playstore

Get a job

Madoka really isn't the impetus for the ironic weeb thing, not directly anyway. That was just an inevitable element as it became more mainstream in our irony dependent society. What madoka did do was fuel the "LOOK ANIME IS REAL ART IT SHOULD BE MAINSTREAM BASED CRUNCHYROLL GIVING US A WAY TO PAY FOR ANIME" retards on youtube far too hard.
He's not necessarily wrong, and that did occur to an extent. The whole point is that they never saw those shows, they're only aware of them through general osmosis. They think the drops in the show they have seen are new, when in fact they're commonplace. Literally the exact same as people thinking Eva "deconstructed" mecha by pulling a bunch of elements out of existing Tomino shows.

cutest jew since Recette

>but black dynamite, I'm unfamiliar with mahou shoujo and I enjoy it's subversion of tropes
I watched this series because it was the hot anime of the season and I thought it subverted my expectations even on the most surface level. I went back and watched more shows and can still enjoy the genre. basic bitch entry level shit like this is allowed to exist

Attached: sell drugs to the community.png (250x250, 119K)

get a motorola g series. they're dirt cheap and won't crumble to dust at the slilghtest drop

How disrespectful, I certainly won't be downloading and playing your game now. Consider this a lost customer. What poor customer service skills.

>drop rates are abysmal
>spending actual money barely gets you anything

Took me 5 rerolls for Madoka, I got lucky, but the fact the game jews so hard for 4 stars makes me want to drop it. The gameplay isn't bad itself though honestly.

>per reply
ftfy ;^)

>5 rerolls for Madoka
>5
you lucky motherfucker I'm so goddamn angry

At least the live2d models are cute.

Attached: madoka_magireco_3.jpg (540x970, 506K)

Yeah I'm actually impressed by their quality.

too bad the gameplay is just a shitty copy of fgo

I've already played her game back when it was fotm.

Attached: screenshot2.jpg (800x600, 114K)

Cursed image

Yuuki Yuuna is the best magical girl anime and you're all going to have to come to terms with that sooner or later.

Attached: 49395390_p0.jpg (1500x1145, 1.56M)

holy crap I didn't remember the sprites being this bad

There are some subtle differences.

it never grabbed me, like, I watched it because people say it's great and I generally like mahou shoujo, but, I just didn't get anything out of it, no emotional attachment to any of the characters, nothing.

Yeah the first time I watched it I thought it was a poor man's madoka too actually. It was only after I read the novel and saw the second season that I changed my mind but when I did it was by a lot.

It's better than FGO.

I didn't really like madoka either, though. or gen'ei, or any other "deconstruction" mahou shoujo that madoka spawned a genre for, it's shit writing designed to force you into feeling sorry for the girls, and it just doesn't work for me at all. magical girl is meant for something better than that, like building bonds with other little girls over semi-normal little girl shit then dealing with magic stuff too, not them worrying about if they are going to fucking die every episode. CCS and shugo chara are my shit precisely because of this, they have likeable characters that are built up on their own merits, not "you need to care about her because she might die next episode" bullshit.

Bros...

Attached: 1561325942629.png (236x206, 78K)

Why did such a great anime need to be ruined by gachashit?

Attached: 1545577418536.jpg (217x291, 18K)

I was told I had to bounce between two different seasons of YuYuYu because otherwise one would spoil the fuck out of the other or something like that

Attached: 1471532645665.jpg (2300x1524, 299K)

You're right. Here's my suggested order:

Nogi Wakaba is a Hero (read the light novel, the manga really rushes through everything)
Season 2 Episodes 1 to 6
Season 1
Season 2 Episodes 7 to 12

hadn't it been great it wouldn't have got turned into gachashit...a gacha needs its characters to be liked in order to be successful

JP here, the grind because much better as the game goes on.

That's literally what happened with Evangelion.
Likewise, this also literally happened with Madoka.

Attached: 1558263834956.png (512x512, 214K)

Just about anything is turned into a gacha these days.
What really matters is that Madoka got turned into a gacha that actually prints money.

Because I looked at the drop rates and realized that it was just gambling for autists

>pay $100 for a pity roll
>at best a 60% chance to get what you want

That's what happened though. People constructed a false image of what a "magical girl" show was in their heads based on stereotypes they got from secondary sources, so they praised Madoka for breaking these cliches that didn't realltly exist.
The guy who posted that rant is a retard for thinking Madoka is bad because dumbass fans who thought it was deeper than it was, but he's right about that.

just save the free quartz bro...

Not available where I am. If you don't want me in your game then why bother, fuck you.

you mean madoka took a medium where 30 second transformation sequences were reused every episode and made them actually have to have a plot?

damn madoka sucks huge ass bro you're right

Or just don't pay money and save up your free gems until you can get a guaranteed 4* on a banner you want? That's definitely a better system than most gachas at least.

Attached: 1423505045585.png (1036x699, 518K)

Are there dark skinned Magical girls in this one?

You have to save up 2500 stones for a 60% pity chance. That'll take months for anyone who has a slightest hint of a life

nope

Awwwww
So are there actually new ones?

Yeah, a fuck ton. All the OG girls are ultra rares while the lower rarities are filled with girls specifically made for this game.

Isn't it a fucking FGO clone? No thanks.

Haven't I seen this pasta before?