7th Stand User

Which stand you got for your first playthrough?

Attached: 1542430072446.png (500x375, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand
7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98925592030/hey-ive-recently-started-playing-7th-stand-user
youtu.be/BOqcVs4gyaM
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=七人目の主人公
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=7スタNL
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=7人目のスタンド使い
twitter.com/clayman_nendo
youtu.be/83mQ7QnleaE
youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Miracles

Attached: 1562024036870.jpg (385x684, 28K)

Pharoah Sanders
>Learn Electric Whip from Abdul because both our stands are elemental types
>talk to all his Egyptian friends about their lives
>he talks about seeing the book fair some day
>We end up going on one last ass kicking adventure before I leave cairo
best stand and best

Attached: sanders.png (400x280, 8K)

>Fellow Pharaoh Sanders bro two posts in

Fuck yeah, brother.

Miracles because I'm an autist. Been wanting to draw some Ocean blue art but I can't make his appearance out that sprite, fucking hell.

Playing through Howlin Wolf right now. It's not a very interesting stand desu.

Napalm death. Its amazingly versatile for being a close range stand

Attached: Pen15.png (268x188, 4K)

>get miracles first
>basically impossible to do anything with that garbage stand
>medal of honor gives me holy sandstorm
>use that instead of my stand
>get stuck on mecha joey
>replay the game with sonic youth
>most fun i've ever had
Thanks Sonic Youth

Attached: 20190702_132314.jpg (321x280, 24K)

Killer queen is better, if you use the RPGM save editor and put KQ's explosion attacks on your character you'll see that they make a fuckton of group damage, SHA sucks tho.

That's to be expected, you're going against a catman that can blow things up at will with a pen that has flammable ink. Even Kira notes it.

Deep Purple

Attached: prpl.png (400x280, 10K)

Pixies because Woolie was being a faggot.

Any sound packs or texture packs available for this game? I kind of want a sound pack that adds sound effects/music from the anime adaptation

Do you have the dl link by any chance?

7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand

What the fuck is this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1553251879853.jpg (1500x1500, 643K)

Thanks user

>Ocean Blue
What am i in for?

Best JoJo game

I mean I like Napalm Death, even the name is good but making it a material stand is kind of a letdown. But I wouldn't know how to make it work otherwise without making it seem like a straight killer queen knockoff instead of the pseudo knockoff we got. Great stand 9/10 brainlets not allowed.

Does this spoil anything in the manga ?

>Specials

I think it's pretty cool.

Steamrolling through the game and outright breaking it when you unlock the ripple laser overdrive. Almost all long range stands are busted, except miracles, that nigga is a weak ass mosquito with a theoretically overpowered concept.

>JoJo fangame features the fucking Wildhearts as a stand
FUCK YEAH
Is it a good stand?

This
I think the only interesting thing it did was make two people in love just spit it out to each other.

someone started shilling it yesterday and it turned out it's FUCKING AWESOME.

>ripple laser overdrive
Is it something easy to miss or do i just level that up eventually?

an autistic project that is pretty much jojo part 3 self insert. Somehow turned out pretty good

it spoils everything from part 3, has references to part 4 and 5, spoils the ending of part 6 somewhat

It spoils everything, and has a bunch of call forwards to later parts. Since the game lets you bend the Stardust Crusaders plot any way you like, it's best to have read/watched everything up to it first.

Its pretty terrible stat and skill wise but is the most fun to play due to having personality.
Theres also caravan that also has personality and a pet nuke

It's mainly about part 3, but there are refences to many other parts in the series, and the main plot line is tied in with part 6, but even so you should be in the clear.

You gotta learn how to do the ripple first, which should be east since you can get a book in Calcutta. Then you stay with Joseph in the hotel and he'll teach it to ya.

Really easy to miss, you could say you can only get it if you're looking for the attack and know what you're doing, basically, learn a ripple technique and sleep with joseph in an in after level 40 (i think) and he'll teach you.

My brother in arms

Attached: 1324354657643.jpg (1199x674, 116K)

Wait, sonic youth as in the crush 40 song that references every sing they ever did for the sonic series

You can learn it as fast as you learn Fluid Launcher (lvl 22).
Ocean Blue is the most broken stand once you learn to ripple and read all gun skill books. Right there with Nuclear Warhead Caravan and Red Garland Requiem

I was recalling what I read on the wiki, didn't know you can learn it as soon as that, well in that case yeah, Ocean Blue is one the OP stands, wouldn't nerf it though, also how is Garland Requiem? I stopped playing the game a few weeks ago midway through my Caravan run and ignored Red garland because I thought it was just another star platinum wannabe.

I got gun
at first I thought it was lame, but it's versatile as hell and served me well

Attached: Tumblr_inline_n7g6cgZBkQ1rnuw0g.png (400x280, 9K)

Its red herring - Makes it look like Star Platinum 2 despacito but not accurate. However eventually it learns to punch debuffs onto enemies and at lvl50 it gets an attack that literally delevels enemies and can't be dodged or blocked

>Miracles
>end up on Jotaro route
>just blow up DIO first round
I was surprised he was that easy. Especially after Anubis Polnareff wrecked me about ten times.

>literally delevels enemies and can't be dodged or blocked
Huh? I thought the stand description clearly said it was shit at landing hits, then at level 50 not only he gets a fucking level drain but a sure-shot level drain? Pretty cool, definitely my next pick is the one after Garland, I wanna see what Hol Horse says when you fight him with that and Mr. BIG.

Miracles, of course. Got Ocean Blue on my second though.

>yesterday
how new are you

Attached: you gotta let me rape her ash.jpg (1024x1325, 317K)

To be fair, I think yesterday was one of the first times that people made an entire thread about the game instead of bringing it up when something related to Jojo was mentioned.

you think wrong, there were threads about in the past and mostly game related and so you know you will not find anything in archive because 7SU threads were way before Yea Forums/4channel split

Attached: fabric of reality.jpg (550x548, 36K)

Reminder that there is a Jojo rulebook for tabletop rpgs

>Turn your fucking Stand into a Sphinx Kaiju with fucking guaranteed paralysis-lock when fighting against Joey's Doll Mecha
Which Stand has the best end-game attack and why is it Pharoah?
Also, which Stand has the best combo attack with one of the other crusaders.

Attached: stand personalities.png (841x2038, 229K)

Jesus, what the hell is up with the font, i can barely read this

7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98925592030/hey-ive-recently-started-playing-7th-stand-user

>can consume scrap metal for SP
This shit reminds me why I love old RPGs that combined story and gameplay.
Also, I think every STand has a fucking OP final ability

Managed to fixed it by running it in jap local with an emulator

Wait, how? What move?

Alright, i got high school friends to play the Jojo tabletop RPG with me.
I need stand ideas, only have 3 so far

>cardigans
>equip rohan's manuscripts
>dope experimental drug dope experimental drug dope experimental drug
>SP injection SP injection SP injection SP injection SP injection SP injection
pshhh... nothing personnel... gameplay...

Not that user and this is off-topic but what archive was affected by the split?

Stardust crusaders is the worst jojo and if you like it you're are dumb

even if it is the worst, it is still a good jojo adventure.
there are literally no bad jojo part, only that some are better than the others

How is my first playthrough looking

Attached: unknown-218.png (640x480, 26K)

>he hasn't seen part 6

>I think every STand has a fucking OP final ability
Let's see
>caravan gets the nuke
>miracles gets all elemental damages and even assassinate
>red garland gets a fucking requiem
>ocean blue gets either the ripple launcher or the blood thingy
>cardigans gets serious buffs and debuffs lategame and even a full-restore
>joykiller gets the contamination and chainsaw attack
>wolf gets divine wind and canine storm
Don't remember the rest but I do remember Mr Big getting nothing in his late levels besides debuffs.

well looking at archive itself i see Yea Forums /cm/ Yea Forums /ic/ /sci/ /tg/ Yea Forums /vg/ /y/ have 4channel archive, so they were affected

woolie has been such a bitch since the break up i stopped listening to the podcast and now im bored during commute

>no bad jojo part
Part 3 is legitimately awful and almost had me drop the series entirely. Part 3 has
>barely any plot
>rediculous plot armor for everyone until Vanilla Ice shows up
>0 stakes for any of the fights until Vanilla Ice shows up
>repetitive monster of the week pattern that gets old by the 5th or 6th new enemy stand
>enemy stands that get introduced every week that are pointless because everyone has plot armor
>awful poop jokes
>awful art style compared to the other 3 parts
>clumsy introduction as to what stands are
>canonically OP protagonist

It sucks.

The Jotaro route's the easiest one, it pretty much exists as a failsafe if you can't beat DIO normally. He has different stats and moves on other routes.

How many more do you need?

Plan to be the support for your friends, and learn how to use hamon by fucking joseph at night

Yeah, but the earliest posts on Yea Forums go back to 2015 and I'm fairly certain archive.moe goes back even further (although search is disabled so it's kinda useless).

i got napalm death, is it good?
also the description it gave me was dead accurate, same was for woolie during his lp, those writers are good at this shit, should be writing horoscopes get that mad pussy money women love fucking horoscopes ages 1-100

>anime-only fag
of corse

>repetitive monster of the week pattern that gets old by the 5th or 6th new enemy stand
I feel like the monster of the week format only works for games and even then, only games with overarching plot. Also only because the part 3 anime drags on for way too long, it's not that stretched out in the manga.

maybe 10, not that much
i could always go for the jojo sundays on /tg/

>he hasn't seen part 1

>anime only
Nah, I dont watch much anime at all.
My main issue with part 3 is how dragged out everything is. Parts 1 and 2 do their whole thing in the time part 3 takes just to GET to egypt.

It doesn't become OP but it's arguably one of the most consistently strong Stands.
It become Strong instead by reading the Gun Technique books

nah, monster of the week shows are the comfiest shit my man
>house
>buffy
>supernatural
>scooby doo
all amazing, best shows ever made
what fucking game has monster of the week format

The Joykiller

>Dowload the game
>Font is barely legible

Attached: Average family.png (484x491, 273K)

How far can I play the game on android? Last time I tried I was stuck in the fight with Mariah because I couldn't use the shift key

Hello Kira

Attached: killer_brah.jpg (750x930, 145K)

>Playing as Howling Wolf after playing with Joykiller
>Finally being able to do damage to enemies that are from medium and far range

Attached: 1540750324795489693.gif (360x288, 484K)

same
is miracles good even? remember playing through the whole game and i remember it was pretty fun.

The Stand quiz is honestly a thing of beauty, the fact that it incorporates a major and minor personality trait to determine your Stand and the fact that you can loop it for crazy high stats is great.
Anyways, Napalm Death is big dick damage but a coinflip for whether it'll land, and you're SOL with anything past M range. Also not really great for utility, Time Bomb is a trap and you don't get many DoTs or debuffs.

Attached: 74291362_p25.jpg (700x700, 815K)

read the fucking readme

>Parts 1 and 2 do their whole thing in the time part 3 takes just to GET to egypt.
That's because they needed filler for two seasons, should've just made everything a 30 episode season, it really shows how dragged everything is when you read the manga.

I just started to play on mobile, so far it has just some font errors.
Also you can add a shift button in the EasyRPG's menu.
read

Red napalm has Insta-Kill attack but it has shit accurancy

>Napalm Death gets Bites the Dust
>Specials gets The Boys together to beat the shit out of some guy
>Adam gets THE BEES OH GOD NOT THE BEES
>Pixies gets fucking Rock Armor and Mountain King

I've played it so long ago that I don't remember, except for the fact that I was a bit disappointed. So I guess Miracles? It looks the most boring out of the bunch

Carpenters literally gets ROAD ROLLER DA at max level.

Just got Napalm Death, sounds fun. Ready to blow shit up

>Napalm Death gets Bites the Dust
What the fuck it actually does get Bites the dust

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-163842_1.jpg (770x1146, 167K)

How do you loop?

All OHK have shit landing chance, Deep Purple has one right out of the bat and iirc it's the one with the highest chance to hit, sadly it only works on weak mobs, the great part is that grinding becomes a walk in the park.

>tfw got Wildhearts
What am I in for?

>reset the quiz until you get the initial question that corresponds to your desired Stand's main personality trait
>answer the first question in the direction that nets you your desired Stand's secondary personality trait
>answer questions in the way that moves you to the next personality category each time
>repeat, going up (or down depending on the Stand you want) the list until the quiz ends
There's a guide for it on the wiki.

Get ready to try out Bites the Dust by accident and rest to day 1

>tfw did that and forgot to save
>last saved 3 hours ago

>branched through the submarine plot
Suddenly, I don't want to play anymore. I feel like I missed the whole adventure and I hate it.
What should I do?

>When you reminisce about an old ass spin-off kids cartoon from the late 90s/early 2000s and come across a literal fucking Jojo reference

Attached: ZURG WARUDO.webm (640x480, 749K)

The submarine plot is infinitely more entertaining if you're along Stroheim and Speedwagon. If you're not, reload a save.

Somebody link download

>Start the game
>Got Cardigan a support stand
Even though the stand description fits me to a T I don't want to be a healslut. Don't know what to do lads

Attached: 1446252479085.jpg (300x380, 47K)

It's okay, you get the best drugs+buffs, execution methods, and the best combination attack names.

>if you're along Stroheim and Speedwagon
I did, but still. I wanted to travel more with my husbando Polnareff. The manor was good but the rest was honestly shit.
I play a girl self-insert and I liked the interaction my character had with the group.

Part 6 and 3 both have the same problem where their first half is slow, boring and have the shittiest stands in the series but pick up around the second half when the shit plots from the first (reaching Egypt, getting out of prison) are resolved. The difference between the two being that Stone Ocean becomes kino and gets a 10/10 ending while Crusaders just becomes tolerable with some nicer fights. You also have to keep in mind that Part 6 is one of the shortest parts while part 3 drags on

tell me about joykiller

Is the game finished?

>TFW unironically made a oc stand
Can't be the only one, right?

this, but if you want there is a way to change your stand post creation just search the lockers in school until you get a strange invitation. Go to the southwest (i think) of the town and enter Cinderella
the main story is
side content is getting updated to this day, its just that there is no one to translate the new updates

>Turbokiller
>Basically turn you into a master driver but nothing else. You can roadkill stands tho.

don't sweat it, i made not only 1 oc stand but 4

Savescummed for Red Garland because I wanted a punchghost

Been thinking about going through it again with a legitimate stand choice though

Playing deep purple.
It's kind of boring.
What is the strongest and / or most fun stand around?

what is this stand's name, Yea Forums?
american football

Attached: 1540118332425.png (442x470, 191K)

>fun
Specials

americ
anfootball

What are the best stands?

You think you're a real funny guy huh? Make sure to get the squeamish trait by interacting with a certain student in the beginning of the game

Attached: la_sneedra.jpg (969x475, 418K)

No, as in the band Sonic Youth, you mouthbreathing autist.

Why does he wear the mask?

Attached: 1560057319775.gif (371x500, 2.13M)

does perverted trait changes anything?

Some dialogue.

Yours.
Just roll with whatever Avdol will pull out from your answers, user.

>tfw went for perverted female in bunnysuit
its like im going out of my way to turn it into a smut

You can only get Perverted if you're male, user.

How do I change the music? It's ass

Did you use VirtualMIDISynth to apply a new soundfont?
read the readme

As funny as it seems, the soundtracks are different when you play in the PC and using the android emulator.

I've done that, but the soundfont just breaks when I go into fullscreen. It's like some instruments just stop playing, or change altogether

>play as a girl
>xboxhueg guy shows up to hit on you while Jotaro's buying cigs
>when he returns he just flattens the dude
Probably the one game where playing as a girl is just really fun.

If you look to the south of the store before that event, you can actually see that the dude was hired by Hol Horse to get you alone so he could kill Jotaro

I'm in Edfu right now and I just checked my character's stats and my speed is at 999. How the fuck did this even happen? Is this a bug or something? I feel dirty now.

>spoiler
Deepest fucking lore

Attached: mother_of_god.jpg (960x960, 46K)

"On Kakyoin's route when you use your stand to soften the impact on Dio's punch, even though all stands are able to do it, how do stands like Napalm Death and Pixies protect Kakyoin like Specials or Adam Ant?"

Seriously? I'm continually surprised by how detailed this game is.

you are hol's waifu after all

Are you playing on a mobile emulator?

No, just desktop.

You make your Pixie tree appear and cushion the blow with the soft leaves
Or make sure kakyoin hits the bark as a joke
As for Napalm Death: you rewind time and make it so you're at the point of his crash site when he gets there

Anyone got a new game +5 save so I can get that final ending?

Napalm death can turn back time?

Hol' up, is that what I think it is? Bruh, is that a motherfucking HxH reference?

Attached: 1542162436136.jpg (752x600, 197K)

Chew the sand user

Yeah, at the cost of 30 levels the in game day timer sets back to 1. You use it if you're stupid and some how ran out of days to get to Egypt.

Same type of stand as Killer Queen

Attached: balls deep.png (500x500, 387K)

Based

Attached: 1547852108457.jpg (546x474, 79K)

Miracles, but I never finished the game. Thanks for reminding me this exists

I can't decide on a stand this sucks

Yep
You can use it if you fucked up your choices and want to maximize your stats for a particular ending

just b urself and answer honestly you miracles-having piece of shit

Attached: 35884708_p0.jpg (723x1024, 169K)

Jump back in.
Don't decide. Answer the personality quiz honestly

Holy shit i'm playing on mobile and the Eerie Tarot Card doesn't fucking drop
Is it a bug?

Shame the fan-made sequel will never get made, I was interested in some of the stand concepts like Red Light Special.

>distinctive female is literally jolyne

That's what I had. When I played more recently I got ocean blue

I remember now why not. Is there a way to change the text to something more readable?

Who's the most annoying enemy for you?

Attached: Hey idiot, check this out!.png (111x119, 2K)

yes, just install a good typefont like what's linked in the readme

Oh shit, never read the readme. Thank you

You just posted it

Attached: d5b0dcf5e325dcd0bdc51e56de138588.png (348x700, 259K)

Just like the distinctive male is literally Josuke.
more character discs never

Attached: 55804618_p4.png (800x1200, 881K)

>Cardigan
>reroll
>Cardigan
>reroll
>Cardigan
>reroll
Guess I'll just have to accept my position as the buttslut crusader

Attached: spy.png (763x607, 307K)

His hairstyle isnt as dumb tho

It's cool.

Attached: 4e2.gif (350x325, 1.6M)

What's your catchphrase user?

>Turbonegro
>can turn foes black

Hehe...

Fuck off

Pshhh....

C'est la vie.

We Will We Will Rock You

YE YE

This sucks

>do quiz
>get Miracles
>looks boring as shit
>meta the quiz for Cardigans
I felt a bit bad at first, but now I'm nearly done with the game and I regret nothing. Cardigans is fucking great.
The assassins in the early game since I usually didn't have a good method for long range attacks.
The Jotaro event at the Harbor was painful.

Oh shit

why is this shit being shilled constantly

I'm gonna have to metagame on my second playthrough. Howlin Wolf has been really boring to play with. At least I blow people back a lot

so, about that sequel....?

I'm feelin' it.

Fucke yeah my man!
Deep Purple would probably be the most overpowered stand if it was actually canon, detonating Hydrogen and Oxygen on command is unbelievably broken.

Still getting transferred to MV apparently.

Just in case....

Because it's genuinely good, user, probably the best JoJo game there is.

Cardigan is fine. Just buy lots of guns and machineguns

It's just RNG

Mein Gott
Miracles is great too.
The weirder the Stand, the better

I made one for me and my eight closest friends.
I made sonic OC's back in time so this is just par for the course of my autism

We both know it's too conceptually good to be true. We're never gonna see it.

Attached: Red Light Special.png (739x700, 529K)

Go talk to the woman in the pachinko place in Tokyo

the one that read your fortune? already did

Cardigans

Used her against the Creator

Now am more into Caravan and Carpenters

Attached: Tumblr_inline_n7cioxgNcj1rnuw0g.png (340x238, 15K)

I got "Most likely to suck your dick If you ask nicely".

Ahhhhh... YEET YEET

>tfw no translation for 2.5
>chaos mode never
>no Jotaro dying from smoking too many cigars
>no Joey killing your whole family
>no plot were you are actually descendent from Caesar and a ripple user
>no wholesome Jotaro smiling at Joseph jokes
>no pedophile trait

>Yea Forums is filled with Cardigans users
But of course

Attached: 1561995421194.jpg (592x887, 110K)

Who the fuck cares about it, its being made by completely different people and looks garbage.
We should be talking about the big update the game got last year, the update that will never be translated because the translator has disappeared. Chaos mode and all the added events that come with it sound interesting.

>Deep Purple gets an attack that does ALL the status effects to ALL enemies and does damage regardless of range

>tfw almost all personality descriptions match me
who here /doppio/?

I only pick Napalm Death because it's the only stand that fits the tarot theme (Death), also it sucks how there's no interaction with Death 13 about it

Attached: 1561453211008.png (680x952, 404K)

it's almost like the personalities are meant to be vague horoscope-tier shit that could apply to literally anyone

Jesus, the fact that so much got added.
I suppose someone new will have to translate it.
Wasn't there some other new shit?
>Joey killing your whole family
I'll kill him against with Sanders

>chaos mode
wait what
where are you getting this info

Attached: victory.webm (852x480, 2.89M)

You're a non-Tarot Stand User, just like Vanilla Ice.

Wait this game still got some updates? Sucks if that's true since some of that seems interesting to see.

*AHEM* CUNNY

OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT

>plot were you are actually descendent from Caesar and a ripple user
What the fuck? That's exactly what my self insert is
I pictured my self insert finishing off vanilla ice with a hamon infused sword shot right to his heart, Silver Stake Overdrive

Miracles is literally Ligma stand

Copypasted from another thread
>So I only recently found out about version 2.5. It adds yet another thing to customize your character in Japan in the form of clubs your character is a part of. Some increase stats, but the theater department increases the chance for female protagonists to equip the Bunny Suit from 10% to 50%.
>But the real reason this needs to get translated is Chaos Mode. A chest is added to the Developer Room that will take 999999 G in exchange for a Chaos Key that allows access to the mode on your next playthrough. Once it’s activated, things change up dramatically. Among other things, you can:
>Have a random chance that your family are Ripple warriors/descendants of Caesar
>Convince Rainbow to join the journey to Egypt, and she’ll show up in each town and can add some extra events
>Become a member of the Jotaro Fan Club, and have a random chance to decrease his FP with you while at an inn
>See several references to UroJoJo, like Polnareff as a waiter
>Get Jotaro to die from smoking too many times
>Reading the changes in Chaos Mode is such whiplash, because it’s like, Jotaro has a random chance to smile at Joseph’s joke! Rubber Soul can impersonate the protagonist, and if you’re the short female, he’ll turn into Pipimi when the jig is up! There’s now a hot spring in Enya’s hotel! Joey has a 1/255 chance to murder your family when you come home after the Kakyoin fight. Your character will get the ‘lolicon/pedophile’ trait if you keep talking with the little girl in Japan.

>actually descendent from Caesar and a ripple user
They did reference that in the credits room with Caesar, nice to know they expanded on it a little more.

>a free game being shilled
What did he mean by this?

TAKYOOOOOOOOOOON

Miracles niggas be stylin' on haters

>Pipimi
nice.

Goddamn
How can the sequel ever compete?

who
>weak constitution
>squeamish
>afraid of heights
>can't swim
>bunnysuit wearing little girl
here?

It can't, because it will never be completed.
We live in the worst timeline, the sequel will never be completed and no one is translating the updates to the original.

By it can't

Little Girl best Player Character.

Attached: 1562025027598.jpg (1024x1260, 187K)

Same here. He's cool.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7l91azX8K1rnuw0g_500.png (480x642, 491K)

literally me

Those actually seem pretty cool despite some of the stuff being based on chance of happening. Maybe in a few months or so it'll get translated because it'd be nice to see if anything else got added with the game to.

Miracles is alright, it just takes lots of time to get anything outside of bosses not being able to hit you, and since you can't really do reliable damage with your stand until then people give up on it.

Average girl has the better lewds desu

Averange bunnygirl.

you can't just leave it there without posting them.

FUCKMYASS

How come no one even makes a game with stands or something stand-esque outside of persona.

Most of them aren't exactly blueboard material, user.

Attached: 50346019_p39.jpg (1181x1417, 316K)

links, LINKS

For those wondering, it's actually possible to efeat mariah without using the shift key on the Android. You either solo her with Joseph or corner her first with the former and then with Avdol's

You can play this game in your cellphone?

last english version is 2.48 right?

Attached: sonic youth.jpg (1280x907, 279K)

Any drawfag here? requesting kid player character pulling a nuclear warhead out of his coat and just nuking alessi

I'm a brainlet. Where's the font folder I put these in?

Also, configure the easyrpg to have the speed button or else you better enjoy playing the same level for an hour

Only did intro and character creation yesterday but I got Deep Purple, sounds p. cool.

Yep, anything beyond that is untranslated

You just open them and install

Can i just dodge the stomachache/shit endurance in japan or do i get some fuck-up debuff instead later?

Are you retarded

The fuck is a catchphrase supposed to be? Something I say when I wanna look cool? Or when I am annoyed? Or one of those Japanese things characters say completely regardless of context?

Attached: 1541970290422.jpg (840x585, 240K)

try to double click them first, then install. IF it doesn't work i will teach you how to open the font folder
baka

You can just not pick it.

Deep Purple is a VERY straightforward Stand. You have elemental attacks and you have D attacks.
All of the above

Your own yare yare daze/greato daze/yare yare dawa that must be 10 letters or less

If you walk around to much, you pass out and the day ends. If you have Caravan he can make you some for SP.

The last one I think.

Just make it say have sex like everyone else did

Are there any stands for the MC that are just outright bad?

>not just writing AAAAAAAAAAAA so that everything something happens it looks like your character is a nutjob

is there a place where you can just do the test? I usually get something different anyways

also, what do you guys think of the second game?

Deutschland über alles

Attached: images.jpg (402x399, 41K)

red garland gets a requiem?

I'm quite disappointed in it overall, it's just a punch ghost but with no ability. Would be cool if they maybe gave it 4 arms or some sort of ability directly related to strength.

Sorry user, but I don't want to scroll through my 600 pixiv bookmarks. Have some bunnies instead.

Attached: 50216471_p5.jpg (800x565, 108K)

It's never going to be finished
And it will be fucking years before it reaches the level of sophistication of the first
Just do the test honestly, stick with the first stand you get
Nope
They all have their own weird quirks. At best, you could describe some stands as simpler than others, but they're all equally capable of fucking motherfuckers up

Ayyyy thanks anons.

So I wanna use that NTONYX 32MB Stereo Set thing to make the soundtrack sound better, but what the fuck do I actually need to do? The wiki only links you to a site where you can download some .sf2 file, but does not tell if that is the correct file and what to do with it.

Attached: 1538429241487.jpg (250x250, 19K)

youtu.be/BOqcVs4gyaM

Hold on...

Attached: 7th stand user specials.jpg (478x500, 62K)

It gets arguably one of the most useful single-hit attacks in the game
Red Garland Requiem is unblockable, has no ideal range, inflicts basically every status AND decreases the enemy's stats.
I think the explanation for this was that it was swapping the enemy out with a weaker version of them from another dimension or something

Damnit

Attached: 1504220073430.jpg (286x323, 77K)

Attached: Specials.png (748x524, 122K)

how many endings this game has?

>download virtualMIDIsynth
>launch it
>navigate to your soundfont of choice
>apply
>???
>profit
read the readme

Like 12, more if you count the variations that you get depending on your stand.

EPIC......

Distinctive is better.

Howlin!

Attached: Pascal the stand is here.jpg (449x520, 22K)

9 (depending on which of 9 pairs of stands yours falls into) * 6 (depending on which crusader you had the highest FP with) for 54 normal endings that aren't really that long.
Plus tons of special endings.

Where did you get that last bit from? i don't think it mentioned anything like that. And sure, the stand is good gameplay wise, but thematically in terms of its lore and abilities it's just a punch ghost.

What does the requiem version look like? Does it just turn into it when it levels up enough? What does it do?

Technically there's one normal ending per party member, two normal "evil" endings, one SUPER evil ending where you triple backstab everybody including DIO, two neutral endings that let the others live but result in the deaths of bystanders because soul shenanigans, one Hol Horse ending, some joke "endings," and one best ending.
But every character ending also has a unique epilogue based on your Stand, so multiply the amount of character endings by however many stands there are.
there also may be even more endings in chaos mode but we don't know because it'll never be translated

The infinite water bottles in the ghost room are broken since you can heal yourself for free outside combat at any time.

where the fuck do you guys get your 7th stand user fanarts? Like, what do you search? I tried 7th_stand_user and nothing came up

Oh, and I forgot about the sacrifice ending, that's a thing too.

Post more

Attached: tumblr_p229yq7yID1u6lxu7o1_1280.png (742x819, 163K)

Isn't there some bullshit trick you can do when doing the stand test to make you get insane stats?

Also, anything I should know before I try to play the game? I did the racing mini game and nearly had a stroke, that shit is impossible, how the fuck do I win and get the special prize?

thanks i think i found my new obsession to get all endings

I got sonic youth.
Which really fit the fact that I was a voice actor doing a fully voiced let's play.

Attached: ohmzdm51kyi21.jpg (502x384, 28K)

Thanks, that worked.

his stand and red garland felt so lack lustre because red garland is just a punch ghost and he's just axe using silver chariot with a rot mechanic which supposedly can phase through stuff or something except he doesnt. And the fucking canine stands are boring as fuck too.

Would be fun if there were some wearable stands as well as the items.

>try to answer quiz true and honestly
>keeps getting Deep Purple
H-have I been an edgelord all this time?

Your pixiv-fu is weak.
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=七人目の主人公
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=7スタNL
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=7人目のスタンド使い
There's definitely more on twitter but fuck twitter.
Okay, but you asked for it.

Attached: tumblr_inline_orvo8fjM311r7edf5_540.png (513x810, 274K)

I remember someone explaining it to me that it's a theory from the japanese forums or something, because Garlands are strings of flowers and you're basically pulling a different version of them through like pulling a garland to get a different flower.
The other theory I saw for it was that Requiem is you punching the other entity's soul, which explains why it lacks an ideal range, is unblockable and weakens the enemy afterwards
It's clear there's some fuckery going on with it because I think it's the only attack that lower's the enemy's stats instead of raising its own

>He didn't keep Kakyoin's FP at max so that he could somehow use his stand to protect Kakyoin from getting fisted and letting him live so that he could actually have friends for once
What's your excuse

link

I wanted Iggy to become my house dog.

No picture of what the Requiem looks like, but its just that one move. There's just a lot of speculation since he's a punch ghost with "punches can knock people silly, incapacitating them temporarily".

I kinda look at it like how Golden Experience's punch sent Burno's senses into overdrive, Red Garland just punches you so fucking hard that your very being just doesn't know how to handle it. It makes some sense since Red Garland Requiem fucks your sensations up to the extreme.

I thought the idea was it knocked niggas silly or something hence the lowered stats, plus its huge so has long reach and its strong so busts through defenses

either way there's a few stands in this that are pretty shit lads ngl

How much damage does Adam Ants' "swarmed by insects" ability do?

Attached: Swarmed.png (400x280, 7K)

Dammit Yea Forums stop making me want to replay this, I gotta download it again and everything. I never finished it the first time I tried, just how much should I grind? I don't wanna run out of days so I was careful about spending them but then couldn't beat Dio.

I wonder if the stand I'll get from the personality quiz will be different, I dunno if my answers will have changed or not.

[SONIC YOUTH]!

Attached: joj2.png (2500x3000, 692K)

Rundown

Don't worry about running out of days, they only pass when you stay at a hotel or move on to the next area in the story.

>Picking anything but Kakyoin's route
>Saving the dumb dog
>Being a basic bitch and picking Jotaro's/Polnareff's route
Picking Avdol's/Joseph's route is understandable

Attached: 1560893346479.jpg (700x496, 82K)

thank you for the keywords

Attached: pharoahsanders1.jpg (737x716, 236K)

>No men alt for Cardigan
I feel conflicted

Attached: Sen.png (686x197, 145K)

why the new version of the game stopped being translated did who ever was translading gave up?

You alright user

Attached: E85481BD-CF4C-4C54-BAAD-F993E196B5F7.jpg (406x474, 127K)

But you have to stay at a hotel to heal, which you have to do if you grind. Just how many days can I safely spend resting up in a hotel?

the fuck is this a gameboy game?

But that's exactly what I did.
The game wasn't updated for years at a time and then Clayman came out of absolutely nowhere with the Chaos update, the madwoman. Original translator just moved on.

Attached: 50216471_p35.jpg (500x707, 51K)

Finally I get a game where I can hang out with Polnareff all the time.

Abdul's stuff really was the best
All the social events in this game were honestly top notch

>you have to stay at a hotel to heal
user...
It's based on a Final Fantasy game for the gameboy, so basically.

¡Hasta luego!

But you can just go to the vending machines or stores to buy and use supplies bro.

Nah, RPGmaker. It's in black and white to better replicate the manga a bit. I remember there being a colored version

No, it's way more detailed than any gameboy game ever was
It's meant to look like that because that's the game system that was around when Stardust Crusaders takes place

No, but also yes.
You get stat boosts for keeping the personality quiz going longer, but in theory all stands start on equal footing.

You even get to do a customized combo attack with him based on what your stand is

>fight Polnareff yourself
>ok
>can't even get a turn
>die
ok

FUCK WHERE'S THE TRANSLATION, I NEED TO PLAY THIS UPDATE, COME ON AND TRANSLATE THIS ALREADY

Attached: 1554495421741.png (1153x929, 954K)

Did you play the sequel's demo? What stand did you get?
I got Danger Zone, but I never got far enough to do any battles with it.

Attached: tenacious d.png (80x107, 7K)

well that's disappointing is there a way to contact her? did anyone ever tried? would love to see more content after i finish my first playthrough

There's a demo?
Is it any good?

Oh shit nice. I hope I get some whirlwind sword or something.

Attached: pharoahsanders2.jpg (797x768, 347K)

Cool your jets, there's a link in the thread already that goes to a eng. translated version.

Does king crimson only lets me skip cutscenes?

You just need more SPEED.

Attached: Tumblr_inline_n7g5znIaD21rnuw0g.png (400x280, 10K)

>he's a speedlet
>he's a rangelet
>he didn't extort the fuck out of freu for infinite health upgrades
lmao
Not really. It's pretty clearly something they just popped out to prove they aren't doing nothing. Hopefully it'll get an update to be less ugly and glitchy.
Here's her twitter, hope you know Japanese.
twitter.com/clayman_nendo

>defense tactic
>aoe attacks only
It's easy. Whenever you kill a clone and Polnareff revives it, it'll die instantly to any attack since it'll only have 1 HP.

Wait, I can use King Crimson now?

>It's meant to look like that because that's the game system that was around when Stardust Crusaders takes place
what game system

Basically, sometimes he skips events leading up to something, or even bosses.

In the NG+ room you can pay a few badges of honor for it and get the ability to skip cutscenes. It's a godsend on later NG+ runs.

What stand did you get?
The way it works is that at level 30+, if your FP is high enough, occasionally (and increasingly frequently) you'll be shown a prompt in battle that says yours and Polnareff's breathing is in sync. At that point, use the Synchronize Your Breathing move, and you'll perform a custom move that even gets a short little description of how your stands are interacting

Red garlant would look perfect if he had some closed helm instead of face. Would also make it look less start platinum-ish

Game Boy, it came out in 1989 which is also the year that Stardust Crusaders takes place (it starts in 1988 but whatever)

Does Polnareff have to be level 30+ as well?

well shit might as well start to learn nipon

>skeleton on the left of polnareff has a bow
cute
It astounds me how Shueisha hasn't tried to make an official version of 7SU or something

Why did Steel and the other 2 characters disappear when the timeline changed but the MC didn't even though they were the same as them and wasn't supposed to be in this timeline?

I don't know.
The best way to tell if your FP is high enough, however, is if they call you by your nickname

deep purple is just too slow for me to do anything then I get fear'd

Cause friendship and real fightingo spirito

The MC took Vins' place as the universe's "observer" which is why she couldn't just use her Stand to hop out of time again and wait for Pucci.

A lot of the stand quiz questions need more options, I find myself wanting a do-over just because "depends on the circumstances" applies to way more questions than it's actually available as an answer to.

Does skipping effect characters or events?

Just instakill bro

I don't know, I think it skips to the decisions

In some specific circumstances, yes. You can use it to get access to a D'arby Junior bossfight you can't fight otherwise.
But 90% of the time it's just a cutscene skip mechanic.

>he didn't challenge D'arby as a female delinquent and used his stand to win

Steel and the others are only present because part 6 happens. Originally they die, but Made In Heaven and Vins accidentally create the 7th Stand User universe. By preventing Jotaro from reading the diary, Heaven is never discovered by Pucci and part 6 never happens. Now it's a new timeline without part 6.

More when you start stacking it

please help me I'm an absolute fucking mongoloid I have no idea what Im doing, there is nothing to install just a bunch of fonts

I can take on Polnareff first phase just fine with my character but with Abdul I just lose. Why is he so bad ?

None cause JoJo is trash.

Double click or right click the fonts and install them all. Then your game should be good to go.

And when i beat his first phase with only my stand the game doesn't acknowledge it and act as if it was Abdul who did it.

Should have leveled him up more

I can't decide between loli and female delinquent
t. contrarian

Damnit, was hoping to use it on DIO and freak him out.

I can't level up Abdul before that since he's not in my group.

>hong kong
>levelling side characters up

There's a better way to freak DIO out.
Accumulate karma and flash grenades.

>i..is that a crush 40 reference?!?!

Oh wait, I fucked up, I thought you were talking about the Anubis fight and then I realized Abdul isn't around for that

Well I just used tons of healing items and it worked.

>not mentioning the canon ending
youtu.be/83mQ7QnleaE

>all the hardest fights barring ghost room superbosses involve polnareff
why is he like this bros

Attached: polnareff's bizarre adventure.png (540x294, 165K)

I got joykiller. Any starting tips?

He's actually the strongest crusader but he's also the dumbest, so he never learns how to access his true potential

Attached: pharoahsanders3.jpg (1056x1024, 386K)

What did you think I meant by best ending, user?

He also found twice a way to not die against King Crimson without bullshit Jesus power like Bruno and even hurt Diavolo once.

thank you user im sorry for being retarded. anything else I need to know?

What am I in for?

Attached: 7th.png (317x238, 13K)

Anyone else edit the game's sprites? I didn't like any of the character portraits so I just made myself a custom one.

Yeah
He's clearly pretty broken but literally too much of a brainlet to use Silver Chariot properly

the strongest crusader aside from jotaro*

Why are Anasui and Weather Report sitting at that table over there?

Attached: jj7s.png (645x480, 29K)

Sonic Youth is pretty fun on the whole

You might want to stick with somebody with range, you'll decimate those close up hard core, but you'll stuggle a bit outside of that. also get some SP replenishment because The Joykiller goes through it fast.

Keep playing and stop asking questions.

Attached: pharoahsanders4.jpg (800x1000, 289K)

>MFW Vanilla ice boss fight with my Ocean blue + maxed gun skill + ripple

Attached: 1411502080621.jpg (359x391, 71K)

Read the readme file and do the soundfont stuff if you don't want your game to sound like ass. Have fun!

Attached: 74291362_p16.jpg (2506x1649, 1.71M)

I bet you didn't notice the gangstars on the hong-kong restaurant

Shit I gotta pay more attention

Does Crazy DX augment you attack forever ?

What are you talking about? Silver Chariot's ability is just sword and speed. He actually uses it as best as he can.
Crusader powerlevels:
Star Platinum The World > Magician's Red > The Fool > Hierophant Green > Silver Chariot > Regular Star Platinum > Hermit Purple

>tfw iggy
I'm gonna NG+ this and kill everyone in the fucking mansion myself.
I wish there was a dumb power-fantasy ending where you boss rush the mansion without dying

Yep, Permanent attack up.

I mean, he's shown greater capacity whenever he's mind-controlled.

Attached: 1562021075513.png (335x303, 245K)

Nice.

>I wish there was a dumb power-fantasy ending where you boss rush the mansion without dying
user...

he's joking about how the toughest fights in the game are those against Polnareff whenever he's mind controlled

Absolutely!

I thought it sounded good in my head and then the first time you use it is when saying if you will go with them or not.

>He doesn't know

I meant not with the help of those two people

How different are the personalities of the different MC stands? Almost done with a run using Cardigans, would like the NG+ character to be a bit more aggressive.

Attached: dio.jpg (640x455, 69K)

I beat him on hard with Cardigans.
Git gud casul

Gonna play it again, should I be a guy or girl bros? Any meaningful differences?

I played a distinctive male named Chad with Sonic Youth and made the catchphrase OUCH!

In personality or tactics?
You don't get more aggressive than Red Garland or any of the attack stands

Attached: Caravan1.jpg (580x773, 211K)

>everyone got Miracles
Damn... I don't feel unique anymore.

Attached: 1380594235283.gif (310x325, 1.94M)

Everyone in here is antisocial
You're not alone

I'm in Cairo after Pet Shop on my first playthrough, is there anything I should know before entering DIO's Mansion?
Like, should FPs be at a certain value, or is there something I could have missed?
I already did the boss rush.

I appreciate the entire horse having different lines for shooting a woman.

Attached: i got fucking shot.png (642x480, 37K)

Attached: caravan2.jpg (600x800, 381K)

Ripple Warriors

It's a loli and a rando, they're really only there for Plot. You do all the fighting.

Attached: 46069446_p12.png (1000x600, 321K)

You could always go again, if i'm not given Napalm Death its Adam Ant.

Who else /Joykiller/ here?
Should I hang out with Joseph since I'm a close range stand or Avdol since Joykiller is an "elemental"?

Hmmmm.
Well here's the thing to remember: you go into racing-car minigame if you're high FP with Jotaro, Joseph or Kakyoin.
You fight Vanilla Ice if you're high with Polnareff, Abdul or Iggy

Joykiller is what I got the first time.

Oh, I didnt know that
I'll try that then
Also, fucking submarine route is amazing, a mini-DQ game in this other game

Kakyoin or Avdol are good choices for bossfights.

Oh, boy

Attached: 1424277256137.png (695x565, 462K)

I want to commission art of Pharoah Sanders as Waddle Dees

Attached: wolf and sanders.jpg (1049x1200, 560K)

FP total needs to be at least 30 to get access to New Game+, otherwise you are good to go.

>Tears For Fears
>Power-B
>Speed-A
>Range-E
>Durability-D
>Precision-A
>Potential-B
A skeletal figure atop a headless horse. Upon touching a subject, their emotions become inverted for 12 hours or until another is touched. Happiness becomes sadness, anger to fear, love to resentment, etc. Especially powerful when fighting outnumbered

>Ra Ra Riot
>Power-D
>Speed-E
>Range-B
>Durability-D
>Precision-E
>Potential-B
A black, featureless bullhorn. Anything spoken through it becomes entirely convincing to listeners, to the point of driving them to do any commands/requests asked through the Stand.

>Rhiannon
>Power-C
>Speed-C
>Range-E
>Durability-D
>Precision-A
>Potential-C
An emaciated female figure missing any facial features save a mouth spanning her entire face. Upon consuming an element, the Stand may transfer aspects of the element to it's user. The duration, effect, and effectiveness of these aspects depend both on the element consumed as well as how much is consumed

>Mardy Bum
>Power-A
>Speed-D
>Range-E
>Durability-B
>Precision-C
>Potential-D
Two stone fists bound with iron manacles. When these manacles are released, anything save the User within a range of ten feet is crushed almost instantly. While unchained, the Stand User must bear the chains themselves, immobilizing them in place.

>Mr. Bluesky
>Power-D
>Speed-D
>Range-A
>Durability-B
>Precision-D
>Potential-C
A scorpion shaped metallic structure, with a radio dish and antenna instead of a stinger. Capable of altering atmospheric composition and pressure with it's radio signals, when active all space within 200 feet is considered a separate "atmosphere" than the surrounding air.

hope these aren't total shit, be sure to let me know if they are

>he didn't extort the fuck out of freu for infinite health upgrades
How do you get him to give you more stuff ?

>mfw I knock out all of Polnareff's after images on one turn

Attached: 1541809437017.jpg (419x416, 24K)

because my favourite ending is the one where you betray everyone, then kill dio yourself

>7th Stand User getting more love
Feels good man, it has everything I'd want from a fangame (and games in general)

Short range stands benefit more by having a partner with good range. You can't go wrong with Joseph, Avdol, or Kakyoin. I always end up leveling Joseph and Kakyoin more; Joseph starts off shit but turns into a beast when he learns Hermit Ripple and Cunning Hermit, Kakyoin is pretty good with the Emerald Smash. I don't use Avdol much but his attacks still hit hard and he has some good status moves.

Lol same.

You can keep talking to him until he gives you a health upgrade, then enter and exit the Ghost House to reset his status so he can give you another health upgrade. Repeat as long as you like.
He actually mentions the number of times you extorted him when you meet again in Egypt, so this is intentional.

Just play your gender bro, there’s only 2 of them.

It's better than most JRPGs I've played in general.

>tfw cucking crusaders of their time to shine every time its possible
> eventually side with dio
> backstab dio afterwards

Attached: 1489365953635.png (187x252, 52K)

Eh, more personality-wise than tactics-wise, though I suppose not being the support would be nice.
Gonna be a bitch to heal with only items, though.

He gave me a health upgrade the first time I talked to him and even after reseting he's not giving me anything else.

Hello Stanpai. I think you did a pretty good job voicing, though you got a little upset at some points of the game.

>knock all of the after images turn 1
>run out of PP
>polnareff is resting out of sight
>after images come back
>silver chariot is moving too fast for the naked eye
>player started bleeding heavily

Attached: 1554427503808.jpg (225x225, 9K)

The most aggressive Stand personality wise would be Howling Wolf, Wildhearts or Specials
The first two are wild animals.
Specials is a team of hitman crazies

Once you download the fonts how do you get them to change in-game?

Chaotic Evil playthrough ftw

True, the amount of content is insane. It's an amazing work of love.

>he didn't gang up on Polnareff with the boys and kick the shit out of him

Yeah, it changes automatically
The weird fonts appear because the typography is designed for one font and it goes to a default when it can't find the normal one

just install the fonts and it should be fixed automatically

I got this too, pretty boring that it doesn't have any environmental interactions

Fucking ace killer when it comes to actual combat though.

I wouldn't say that, the NG+ philosophy barring so much content and the constant map combing is pretty questionable unless you're really dedicated to leveling every single Stand to the max. It's the perfect "play it once blind and then with a guide" game.
Still an incredible experience and the best JoJo game.

>Variation in stand quiz results in different stands so I take it a bunch to work out what I get more consistently.
>Almost a perfect 50/50 split (disregarding the one-offs) between Adam Ant and Wildhearts.
Any suggestions boyos?

I like to minmax FP gain every playthrough so I fight pol alone

Attached: 1554430531057.jpg (391x475, 22K)

Did not mean to make that a reply.

Attached: 1531474733274.png (997x556, 938K)

I just got it too. Anything I should know about it?

>so and so
>the ugly one
>cheerleader
Yo is that a homestar runner reference in my JOJO

"You are lukewarm and hate to be bothered to do much of anything, but are also dignified. You assert yourself easily, are thick-skinned, and have few worries. However, you are obstinate, contrarian, and hate to lose, often preventing it by aggressive means. You are overbearing and rebellious, but have talent to back it up"

bruh this is like the exact opposite of what I am lmao

Use your free insta kill to grind, use explosions to murder anything in close range, pray to the gods Air Bullet knocks away anything farther than short range.

>tfw i am the only wildhearts in this thread

Attached: 1533452140856.png (1049x1185, 212K)

Alright thank you.

Just started a blind run with Joykiller, anything I should know?

who Ocean blue here

>not beating Anubis Polnareff with Miracles
Get on my level

Hope you sorted your fonts and music.
Resting in inns to heal is a very stupid idea, eat food. Every area has at least one special event while you're walking around with a party member, check shops.
extremely respectable

Attached: 51510511_p9.png (1600x900, 194K)

Basically get somebody with range and fuck up anyone who gets up close.

Adam Ants
Wild heart is cool too but swarm types are weirder

So basically I rolled a punchghost with an axe, cool. I'll make sure to check in with party members often, thanks for the advice.

>will change his stand for deep purple
Kek

On my first playthrough rn, and I got Sonic Youth.
I'm having more fun with this game than I've had fun with any other game in the past decade, what the fuck

>there is a single soul in this anime site that can translate moon runes;
Why is life so painful?

The full stallion is a real darling in 7SU

It's PURE soul. A love letter to Jojo, a celebration of the series.

>just escaped the mansion with the rolling stone of death
that sucked ass I'll let avdol take the bullet next time

Attached: 1451571983605.png (1062x1044, 694K)

It's a bit harder than just translating.

Attached: Capture.png (513x631, 45K)

The turn based combat is surprisingly solid simply by adding distance and a lot of detail into the rules of combat
I had Pharoah Sanders on my first run and my MC explicitly comments on how unfair it is for a lightning stand to fight a water stand while I was fighting the Moon motherfucker

Exactly enough characters for mine:
ZooWeeMama

Just recently finished this game, I'll miss the crusaders, bros
youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY

Attached: when_you_finish_a_truly_great_duwang.png (497x464, 539K)

Hell yeah!

Idiot

Woah i wasn't expecting another one of this so soon and it's almost at bump limit too, sad i got in so late
Your character randomly eating your items

Imagine not knowing fucking sonic youth

It's funny that an RPGMaker game made me more attached to characters like Avdol and Jotaro just by adding a few downtime events to get to know them.
SDC is also way better-paced as a game, the monster of the week stuff means they actually work as bossfights in a game format.

So quick questions, i see a lot of cardigans, miracles, some specials and even a few howlin' wolfs and wildhearts, anyone here legit got deep purple or ocean blue? i never see anyone with those in these threads

Some personality types are just more common than others on Yea Forums.

my sister is too

I got deep purple, fucking great stand

Attached: hell 2 u.png (638x476, 34K)

I get Deep Purple if I do the quiz honestly half the time, the other half I get Miracles.

Makes sense that stands like Ocean Blue aren't very common, they're extremely Hero of Justice-y. In its endings its user becomes a straight-up Stand vigilante.

What does corrosion even do? Is it just poison?

ocen blue here

Corrode reduces defence by half and takes away 1%(of max HP) +1 point per turn.
Poison takes away 5% of max HP +1 per turn(so if enemy's M.HP is 100 then 5% is 5 so poison deals 6 damage)
They're both quite good, but nothing is as good as Jotaro's infinite timestop combo.

Bro, look at this dude
i think is stronger than poison while also defense lowering

Attached: 12145546365.png (156x175, 2K)

>tfw you will never make a game as good as 7th stand user

Attached: 1537798964648.png (436x433, 276K)

Chariot's ability is actually his armor. No other stand has the ability to avoid damage to the user when their stand gets attacked.
>woolie's stand is just whispy woods

I got Specials. Anything I need to know? Also, is there any fan art?

>strength of a normal human

bruh

Wait till you see the-oohohohoho

Attached: 2134325241.png (153x139, 2K)

Enjoy your gangbang stand.

Attached: 33087089_p14.jpg (386x432, 113K)

Oh nonononono
Specials gets a healthy amount of fan art, look around on pixiv, be ready to have 6 Yea Forums user shitposting on your ear

Attached: 43523124325436.png (144x127, 1K)

I got Deep Purple my very first time and haven't had it since, over numerous retakes.

Is all of the music for this game original or renditions of existing JoJo music?

Not with that attitude user

OH LOOK AT THE TOP OF IT'S HEAD

Attached: 21343254241.png (139x145, 1K)

Mostly original with some default RPGmaker tracks.
You can tell because the original stuff is leagues better.

The game was made before the part 3 anime came out.

bro how the fuck do I beat that console racing game in the 7th stand user's bedroom ima cry

Cool, I thought some of the tracks in the game were pretty catchy.

Specials shines when you get the moves of the other crusaders, it really makes a difference. They got a fair amount of was to hit (M) range,so you can go with just about any party member no problem.

Which you’d think he’d love since he loves Kirby
But nah, he’d Rather do big number damage

LOOK AT HIS LIPS
z is your friend, i don't really know why this the thing about the game that's troubling you

Attached: 23545312312312.png (145x148, 2K)

>Some stands get loads of fan art
>So far I have only found one of my favorite stand
I am genuinely surprised there isn't more fan art of the Pillarwolf

Attached: tumblr_inline_nf8kl5T1Rv1qjnaqx.png (236x278, 6K)

>do not talk to me or my pharaohs ever again

You probably can't. Outside of the Rolling Stones maze, F-mega is bullshit.

Joykiller is truly the #1 husbando

Woolie the coward couldn't even finish the LP
Have a lil this

Attached: goodest boyo.png (167x160, 2K)

Take his Japanese name and search it in pixiv

>Pillarwolf
Is it a pillar man crossed with a wolf?

He really shouldn’t have gone down the submarine route
Or maybe he finished it in his off time
Min needs to back off, half the fun of the game is just fucking around on your own

Dude bara Blaziken is in the same game

Attached: Magician's Blaze.jpg (880x784, 524K)

This was a good thread, see you later guys.

you just gotta to search for it, user
oh shit we just hit bump limit
do we create another thread? this one has quite a bunch of gas left

Attached: 1539497242387.png (801x1200, 781K)

Do it

as soon as this ones get archived

>Min needs to back off, half the fun of the game is just fucking around on your own
Wasn't it with Volta "I maxed out my art stat and left my language stat at level 1" Bass?

Literally my mom's armored dog

Spam boost.
It has to compete with Wildhearts unfortunately.

Attached: 52517997_p28.jpg (1024x768, 412K)

Don't link the new thread in this one.

I thought they were the same person?

It has Divine Sandstorm as an attack and the things on his neck reminded me of this

Attached: Pillar Speaker.jpg (739x415, 49K)

>bump limit again
pleasant surprise

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one

Minh is Billy, the editor of their old videos.
Volta is the dude who animated Maximillian's intro.

Oh
If it’s Volta then, I guess he also needs to stop trying to get Woolie a “perfect” run

who should the user of a stand like Specials partner with? Short ranged stands?