Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: vivaldi_2019-07-02_19-03-53.png (638x555, 407K)

why would you kickstart something and then request a refund? were you an idiot after all?

Attached: skyrim big guy1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

>still getting millions of dollars for being Epic exclusive
They’re literally only doing this for the PR, and on the off chance that most of the disgruntled backers will forget about the refund anyway.

>you will get the disc version for PC
>cool
>with nothing but the EGS installer in it

Attached: tasdas.jpg (500x500, 66K)

>Company pitches game claiming you can get it for steam as an option
>Decides to make it epic store exclusive then says no refunds will be offered
>Massive backlash from fans causes them to realize this is retarded to do and will cost them more in the long run
>Decide to do the right thing and let people get refunds like they should have from the get go
>OP stops sucking every cock he can find just long enough to post that we should apologize to them for doing what they should have from the beginning

because you paid for something promised and they deliver something else, also yes backers are fucking idiots

Hello Oji-san
Hi Ryo
Can you tell me where I can find the Epic Game store?
Epic game store?
Yes
Hmmm... have you tried asking Chinese people?

>epic shills

Attached: l1i.jpg (912x1096, 156K)

>EGS: shoots you with gun
>backers: wtf?
>EGS: heh, I'm so sowwy
>Yea Forums: APOLOGIZE NOW

No, thats not how it works
They apologized when the backlash was too big
They are still assholes

All kickstarters are fucking stupid and so are those who back those, but shenmue seems to be on the other level.
First get millions from retarded people. Then I'm pretty sure that deep silver gave them millions for the project and for the last they'll get millions from epic games.

Wow, they did something they should’ve been doing in the first place.

Fuck off.

>Disk with an installer on it

wtf

>Apologize

Nah eat shit, I'm still gonna pirate it

Fuck deep silver

they should be the ones apologizing but I'll accept this as their apology

Steam always loses baby, time to become an EpicCHAD

They only did it because people wouldn't quit making of fun of them. If they had did it right off the bat this wouldn't be happening. Now they just look like even bigger idiots/scammers

I have games from Steam, Origin, Xbox and UPlay on my PC, what's wrong with downloading another store to your PC? I don't get why it is such a huge deal? It's like whinging about wanting to buy a product at Walmart which is exclusive to Target. Just go to Target then..

wasn't this part of there kickstarter promise?
about how the disk won't just be an installer?

Nah, artificial exclusives are retarded and the EGS is a mess where every MP game completely dies (and I don't pay for SP games).

they are the ones that should be apologizing

Makes you realise why these "dream" sequels never get made, because the managers of the projects are fucking retards and publishers want nothing to do with them.

Oh hello again Tim. Still cranky that Steam is a popular platform?
See, the thing you fail to understand here Tim, is that Gabe Newell called it right over a decade and a half ago. You know, about the same time you whined about how there are nothing but pirates on pc and that this is why you were taking Epic to consoles, exclusively.
Gabe stated: "there is a fundamental misconception about piracy. Piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem", and well god damnit, it turns out that he was right, because he made a digital storefront that is just valuable enough and useful enough that gamers want steam integration over a free pirated copy.
So you see Tim, the fact is that people actually like Steam. They actually believe it provides value to their ownership and gaming experience and they prefer it.
So when you whined about people pirating Gear of War on pc after receiving low sales numbers, you didn't stop to consider why. You didn't consider that an Xbox live subscription on pc via the GFWL was maybe why no one bought your game. You expected that pc gamers would be as stupid as the Xbox niggers were.
Well, it wasn't even that they were pirates, it's just that they rejected your shitty product and the shitty service you linked it to. Just like they're rejecting your shitty store today.

Meanwhile based SEGA realizes that switching 100% to EGS would be an insult to their fanbase on Steam and will still release ports to the plataform.

Attached: 1561740576357.jpg (422x578, 92K)

No, they still scammed people into giving them an interest free loan.

I think at this point we should start blaming people who actually fund games

nothing on the kickstarter page specifically said whether it was all on-disc or if it was a digital key
considering 90% of physical pc releases and even some console releases are just boxes with cd keys in them, I don't really see how this is a surprise to anyone

cute, name?

It's not a loan.
They don't need to pay anyone back, not even with a game.

>didn't break any promises on the original kickstarter page when people game them money
it's fraud! it's bait and switch! it's a scam!

>Backer here. I'd like to add this quote from an email I received in July 2018 from them:

>We would like to address the many inquiries concerning the physical version disc data. Development is moving forward to have all necessary data to play the game contained on the disc. Please rest assured that the disc will not be just a prompt for an internet download.

And much like all modern games, you'll get v1.0 on the disc and then get prompted to update to v1.1 which is 3x the size of the base game.

So are there actually people who are interested in that boomer shit?