FFXIV Shadowbringers

It officially launched today!
How are the queue times and the servers holding up? Is it still smooth? Did you already finish MSQ before official launch?

Attached: 20190628075638_1.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pbRa7LcAkwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YtxR97bgF-Q
files.catbox.moe/0zfg24.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=q84AoPNkHj4
youtu.be/6N6Lu2t6hOQ?t=357
youtube.com/watch?v=CcHjxOKN0Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=O59iwBYDYcw
files.catbox.moe/xi0x9q.webm
anonfile.com/S701H0x4n3/index_jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=LOQ5gb0PWHE
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/d91ddcdf220e335167a32fc35c233685e76fa452
youtu.be/AyY6NyH7FvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I finished MSQ yesterday and my EX roulette. Time to guide friends through the game.

bump

I wonder how much u get paid for the first month spamming.. 500? 800? Or free? At this point I believe a lot of posts are just advertisements and to blame for the reason we have FOTM/W games. Oh well guess we will never know on a """"anonymous""" image board right haha

fucking hell this. Thread after thread of endless bland shilling where they get a loose handful of responses and the threads aren't even active. I hate smash threads but at least they aren't obvious shills, meanwhile this """totally not a general on Yea Forums""" thread gets made like clockwork every time the old one falls off.

It's god damn obvious.

Is it really that fucking hard to believe people play a game and enjoy talking about it? Christ. How many levels of delusion are you on?

Is it really that hard to believe that hype trains are real fucking boring and just to again hype up something aka advirtising? it's a flow of false emotions that go up and then down

>people are having fun
No shit that's why they are playing it. Right. Now.

is there a point in ARR where it's most optimal to change classes? I'm sick of playing Monk since positionals suck dick so I want to try out MCH.

>it's a flow of false emotions that go up and then down
Jesus you must be fun at parties. Though I will agree on your second point. Everyone is probably busy rushing through MSQ.

MCH is HW and starts at level 30 when your main class you used to get there will probably be level 51 or 52 after 2.5.
If you wanna jump ship to a different job, you want to do it as early as possible. Look into how jobs currently play at endgame RIGHT NOW because that's what you'll be aiming for.

Did they fixed Egi assault?

I'm trying to look into how classes play in ShB at endgame but there's not a lot of footage at all.

The /vg/ threads about ff14 are literal cancer since they’re always filled with waifu fags circle jerking other waifu fags.

I spent the Early Access leveling GNB to 70 and am just barely getting to Eulmore after finishing up with the initial visit to Amh Araeng.
Leveling DRK/DRG/GNB all at once, so probably gonna have to do a lotta grinding between quests, but I've really enjoyed the world thus far, and the story beats I've seen have me thrilled. Loving the expansion so far. And honestly it feels great taking my time doing Fates and sidequests as some of those are surprisingly engaging and facilitate world immersion.

>second most popular MMO in the world has a lot of threads when arguably the best update its ever had was officially launched
wooooaaahhhhh

It's just the same 10 people circling around each other and they will deny it calm down. They spout the same shit and want to get people upset and fish for yous. Dont get baited so much this is just Yea Forums. They also come here when no one is paying attention to them.

WHERES MY COLLECTORS EDITIONS CODE???!!!

Stay ass blasted

Likewise, bub.

HOME
RIDING HOME

Yea, we can't have a thread about a video game in the video game board.

Titania was a fun boss fight

lol eat my ass retard

Video games yeah but advertising is against the rules yet it's broken nonstop here. Containment boards are for a reason. Maybe dilate and come back when you have a better head on your shoulder, vg is next door.

>want to sit through the msq
>keep spamming dungeons to level alts because aoes are so fun

fuck i'm going to be left behind to do titania with the shitters

so is FFXIV just not allowed at a despite being the biggest mmo in the world right now
do you go into the WoW threads and demand they stop talking about going home

youtu.be/pbRa7LcAkwQ

>YFW this scene

Otomesisters. We're home. It's been 4 long years, but we're finally home.

Attached: IMG_20190702_083318.png (702x900, 1.58M)

Anyone else plan on going through the ShB story again after New Game+ comes out?

Attached: FINAL_FANTASY_XIV (2019-06-29) 20-34-00.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Is Titania trans?

Finished story today, what a ride. I don't think they can top this.

btw you get a special dialogue option with G'raha if you have the wind up out
jsyk

>scottish accent makes me diamonds
>Feo Ul's VA makes dong retract instantly
I wish I was on board with this pixie bitch but I just want her to get the fuck away from my summoning bell already

Attached: you obtain 3 sacks of nuts.png (462x696, 539K)

>meld enough SkS to reach 1200 as MNK
>still cant get 6 GCDs under PB and TS buff falls off right before bootshine when trying to get two true strikes under GL4
Do I have to meld MORE?

Dilate

Feo Ui has a great voice acting.

>popular game gets an expansion
>people talk about it
wow incredible who could have predicted this series of events

How does he do it? where does he draw the drive to keep amazing?
youtube.com/watch?v=YtxR97bgF-Q

Feo Ul is a fucking man you retard. Why do people not get that?? It's not a female pixie.

>wowfriends are now wowfags
>spend every waking moment bitching about xiv threads
How far can they fall?

that scene where tesleen transforms was amazingly horrifying. I love body horror shit

Attached: 1561812963942.png (2121x2500, 890K)

Is Gaius gonna be okay?

She's literally addressed as female you dialogue skipper

I really wish you were right

Fuck off, fag that probably cries if he can't see at least five Smash threads on the catalog.

estinian will probably help him.

>idling in the Crystarium doing something on my second monitor
>suddenly vocals out of nowhere

Attached: file.png (480x360, 153K)

How do i get FFXIV explorer to recognize expansion music directories ?

Attached: 1533369452656.jpg (300x287, 66K)

Imagine being fucking wrong.

How do I Monk now? I've been doing FoF up to three stacks then switching to Wind for the fourth. Thought about using PB to chain Leaden Bootshines but I'd need to practice to time it without dropping GL. Anything smarter Monkbros got? Is there any use for SSS/Anatman other than fuckoff phases?

>Ardbert asks if I have a friend like his talking amaro "a chocobo perhaps?"
You're damn right I do

Attached: 0a61714c9bc3f37125dfe674915df10b9b99a7f6.png (552x519, 238K)

Amourot should have been tomestone place.

Shouldn't have let trannies voice act your game.

It's the opposite. They use male pronouns to refer to him dumbfuck

>acts like a bitch to Thancred
>acts like a bitch to G'raha Tia
>apologises for nothing
>falls for a Hrothgar wimp

Why did they ruin her?

Attached: yshtola.jpg (960x1380, 151K)

Feo Ul is great though. Her voice is just of a somewhat older woman and not a young woman.

If it looks like a young woman it should sound like a young woman and not a roastie

>This is our future. Our story

Attached: 1427933903029s.jpg (250x233, 4K)

STORM OF BLOOD

Is it so hard to contemplate that the game might be... good? How dare people talk about it or enjoy it.

Attached: you assmad moron.jpg (1600x1403, 162K)

The Pixie game has been too strong between this and bloodstained
>ywn have a extremely possesive scottish pixie yell at other pixies that you belong to her.

Attached: 1561005200524.png (565x747, 806K)

I might be reading too much into this but
Isn't there also Primals associated with every the elements of the 13 shards? Also there are 12 Gods, 13 Worlds, that minus the Void and the Source. Am I reading too much into this or might this be something?

>ruin
user she has always been a shallow, shitty, waifu-bait character

Why didn't you protect this smile?

Attached: 1560223993718[1].jpg (1280x720, 137K)

She's shit and even ShB couldn't save her. They really should have killed her off.

Been waiting for this pic all day. Thanks, stay delusional and redpilled

Love the story but the fucking trolley problem bit made the game slow down way to much for me.

>

Bro there’s a PS4 remote play app too.

>feo ul
>her
Stop skipping cutscenes. It's a man.

don't forget she jumped into the lifestream AGAIN yet suffered no consequences this time

>ruin
Y'shtola has always been a boring cunt you cutscene skipper. Even the lorebook can't manage to say anything about her except that she has a shoe collection.

I tried.

You have to upkeep gl by refreshing demolish and a twin snakes. Pop PB after a bootshine and do Dragon Kick - Bootshine refresh ts and demolish then repeat DK bootshine

wasted potential

Attached: FINAL_FANTASY_XIV (2019-06-28) 07-28-58.jpg (1920x1080, 1.48M)

We did, remembering him and his people is the best that could ever be done for him and in the end he was content with that since he accept that their time had long since gone

He just wanted to go home...

nah

Feo Ul voiced by Minami Takahashi in JP version. She's cute.

Attached: 132165487698797.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

Moving through the Lifestream is how teleporting works normally. She went blind before because she got lost in there and her soul began to break down attempting to join the Lifestream.

I love how her VA always says adorable like this.

No, you stop skipping cutscenes.

Attached: 1560246421660.png (629x150, 81K)

>fairies exclusively using "they" or "them" mean they are men.

>get to the ascian city
>oh no a mystery nigga, shit's going to get bad
>they're all really nice
wasn't really expecting that but everyone else has been nice to us so i guess it's not that weird

>trannies are forcing their gender fantasies again
just stop

Attached: ffxiv.jpg (1240x720, 54K)

Not for my dick. God I hope they get doujins but they probably won't.

When are we going to remember bros?

>They all call you little one and treat you like a curious child wandering around.[/spoiled]
So good.

Free (You)s. /xivg/ is leaking

Really should have gone all out with the reference.

Attached: image.jpg (716x654, 313K)

>no MSQ mount this time
what a shame

They use “they” for all pixies because fae are androgynous

only really slow part of the story for me. some of the later stuff like with the dwarves and sahagin too but that was more because the plot was at a fever pitch and i just wanted to move the fuck onto the good stuff. also the second part of eulmore with this youtube.com/watch?v=q84AoPNkHj4 constantly playing was annoying, great song but not for over an hour.

The pixies are genderless, there’s no need for them to reproduce since they’re immortal.

Jesus fucking crist, thats how she sounds in english?
Fucking glad i am a weeb and switched to Jap voices.

feels bad

Attached: file.png (800x898, 567K)

>delusional and redpilled

That isn't how it works

>faries have genders
>when they are eternal and have no need for reproduction and are also the spirits of children who have died but could not pass on
Why do you have to label it with gender when its already tragic the way it is?

I was really disappointed they didn't fusion into Meltigemini.

Same desu. I hate meme accents and trannies.

It's going to be awful going from Emet to Edlibus or Zenos.

BEAVER TURNS PIXIES INTO BEAVERS
why is this so funny?

I wish it was a Fray mount, giving us piggy back rides

Attached: smuggly.jpg (630x631, 45K)

They aren't androgynous, they are clearly genderless but feminine in appearance.

As a controller player does it ever get to the point where I need to have separate hotbars for when I'm level scaled?

Bunnies > cats

DEAL WITH IT, CATLETS

Attached: 6csqv9e5ki031.png (1403x933, 1.47M)

I get the feeling Elidibus is up to something else. He told Varis before he doesn't care if he kills other Ascians.

Remember that solus says something that on the moment zodiark was summoned he tempered everyone "how could anyone resist something that powerful".

So the ascians we know might've been really cool people before like we've seen the shades being.

No they do not stop skipping cutscenes they refer to the previous Titania as king as well

DNC is so simple, it should be super boring, but somehow it's actually really fun

Elidibus is a huge retard

Based EOP retard

Go do the Akadaemia dungeon. You discover that Lahabrea was a beloved scholar of creative magicks, which is why he's so autistically obsessed with primals.

No. Maybe for BLM because you don't use blizzard and fire 2

>unironically using base and redpill
>implying I care what band wagoners say

Times are changing fags

>tfw Emet is the Arthas of FFXIV
>this is the peak of the game we're enjoying

King is the title of office you fucking moron.

The exarch is a lorelet just like you. Pixies refer to each other as “they”

They use king because Titania united all of Il Mheg and was deemed to have the demeanor of the late Vorunburg king. Before that they were just knows as the leader.

I have.

I've played the game in Bongese since the beginning but this is the final nail in the coffin. I'll switch the text too so I don't have to read Koji's zoomer memes anymore

Attached: xiv.jpg (270x82, 14K)

Elezen > All

Now post the JP version for a much better experience.

This. Y'shtola was never interesting and only good for being the poster girl and fappu material.

I still really like Zenos for his singlemindedness, it's not so much his character himself but the effect he has. I mean look at the shit he just pulled in the end, I can't wait to see the consequences. Also great VA but that can be said of most of the cast.

Feo ul introduction sounds really bad but it grows on you. Accents give some personality to the character.

So we had Haurchefaunt, Aymeric, and Zenos, who is ShB's husbando representation?

Attached: roasties.jpg (2560x1440, 576K)

Based

G'raha

japanese feo ul makes me jizz my pants
english feo ul makes me vomit

your percentile is inversely proportional to your character height ;)

Ardbert

I think they are going to return one way or another. Wasted potential totally otherwise

Is that Mobius? I didn’t know it was so based and also redpilled

Feo Ul was so adorable.

G'raha? And I'm not even a husbando fag.

Attached: 1531865677171.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

BEST STORY: FAE
BEST MUSIC: FAE
BEST ZONE: FAE

Attached: ffxiv_06292019_234106_777.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Emet Selch

Attached: ffxiv_07012019_194352_724.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

>all these anons who don’t want a posssesive Scottish mommy fairy
Holy shit the amount of bad taste I’m seeing is staggering

absolutely giraffepilled

Attached: 1481181078942.jpg (906x993, 140K)

>The story always presents the villains as people who are victims of their situation
>I somehow didn't see the Ascian plottwist coming
>tfw I can even understand Zenos to some degree

user...

youtu.be/6N6Lu2t6hOQ?t=357

Attached: asmonmold.jpg (268x370, 10K)

>seto starts talking

Attached: 1538536489697.png (800x450, 260K)

HELP

Attached: 1353138843613.gif (360x246, 570K)

This but no one will listen to this user

i went gay for innocence

Is zenos basically one punch man but with a katana and 200% more autism

King Feo Ul

can't be helped when you're drowning in your own

G'raha for the goody two-shoes, Ardbert for those with self-cest fantasies and Emet for those who like a bad boy.

rename the files to ex1 index name

When I was going through MSQ avoiding threads, I thought two things: "these accents and VAs are great" and "Yea Forums probably hates them"

Daddy Thancred

yes and that autism is going to lead to some kino shit

He's basically being groomed by yoshi to end up being Zodiark in the end whereas we're gonna be Hydalyn and its gonna be a duel that literally defines reality

He just wants to be your friend user
Now get back to the source so he can say hi!

Okay, thanks. BLM doesn't appeal to me much so that shouldn't be a problem.

>best music
>not Shakira Greatwood

Pleb opinion

processing :^)

>meme accents give personality to characters xD
Fuck off. I bet you defend XB2's ironic shit dub.

>the game is only enjoyable when you are up to date and do the current content
>find myself doing ARR relics or doing achievements for older stuff all the time

Stop
Posting
This
Shit
Every
Fucking
Thread

>Scottish is a meme accent

So everyone is pissy at Emet for trying to revive his friends at the cost of the present but isn't that exactly what the Crystal Exarch did? Everyone and everything in his timeline would be wiped out as he expected in order to save past heroes who had already died in his time. The Exarch surviving is still up for interpretation but he does bring up the possibility that his old world continues its existence but then there's not much point in saving a branch universe that wouldn't have existed without his actions

>every expack going forth we're gonna meet more of our soul fragmented others
Neat

I don't want to go back to the Source. I want to stay on Norvrandt forever.

Accent is a quirk, not a personality trait.
Quirks are usually shitty and annoying.

>10

I don’t even think it’s that many

I dunno about that, it would only work if Zenos somehow managed to hijack Zodiark, because he really doesn't like the idea of working for someone else or allowing anyone else kill us

It is, and faggots fucking love it.
See, the whole meme with the new Pokemon protagonists.

>meme accents

do i still get the aetheryte earrings? i just purchased it. and for viera, whats a good eye color for the darkskin one with black hair?

Why do Americans get so easily triggered by English/Scottish accents?

youtube.com/watch?v=CcHjxOKN0Pk
The mad man Soken does it again, this is some top tier shit.

I wish it was Ardbert but the MSQ cucked me.

ardber
more like norbert ahahahah

nordbert

Attached: 1537627230335.png (820x591, 91K)

Based on his last scene, that seems to be the direction they're going, that he will take Zodiark the same way he did Shinryu.

Doesn't matter how shallow he is, I love Zenos.
>beats the shit out of an immortal Ascian who is hijacking his suped up body and weapons using some random dude and a bog standard katana
>takes his body back and kills his father, the fucking Emperor, just so he can fight WoL again
what a nutter

Not exactly, since Graha isn't from the First. He did everything to save the Source, and most importantly (you). He cares for the people of the First, yes. But he originally went there to save Eorzea.

green or blue

It's always third world monkeys and ESL cucks thinking it sounds funny and unusual.

Was the Ascian seen in our soul by Solus his friend that we talked to in the waiting room? Is that the original version of all the WoLs or was I misinterpreting it?

Bunnies >>>>>>>>> shit'ra, I'm so glad most of them ended up switching to an attractive race.

That quest was fucked up.

odd eyes or no

So how did he take Shinryu, again? I really don't remember that part of SB.

I'm not american and I still fucking hate them

never, that shit rarely looks good

According to the Alexander raids, FFXIV has stable timeloop time travel, not branching timelines

No you got it right
Our soul is that of the 14th council member

Don't Americans love them? I thought that was the stereotype, that Americans will like anything if it has British accents because they think it sounds intelligent.

Check their discord sometime.

The people of Exarch's timeline were given a choice by Cid and they took it. They consented. The Ascians are have wiped out 7 full planets so far, plus all the people that have died on the Source during each of those Calamities. The Ascians don't see it as a huge problem though because the cycle of life will continue and those dead souls will be reborn, and eventually all the fragments of the original people will be brought back together.

Unusually nice area

Attached: 130312.jpg (1920x1080, 985K)

Zenos the absolute mad lad.
No titles, no masks.
He is the only one to embrace you as you are, he does not see the Warrior of Light or the Hero of a story. A champion for the meek. He sees you as you.
And I shall see him as him. My friend. My enemy.

Emet wanted to destroy multiple worlds then sacrifice the remaining people to bring about his dead brethren. Compared to Exarch going back in time to save the future. They sacrificed their future for a better past.

Injecting funny accents xD into a game during translation has always been and will always be fucking shit. If a character is going to have a specific accent for some reason, the whole character needs to be designed with that in mind. Like TF2.

Crystal Cat

Obvious seething catfag angry about chad lions

You’re 12 hours too late for the earrings bro

Man, the dancer weapon-out sprint animation is dumb, it looks like you're running with your groceries

No, unless whoever you bought it from is accommodating and will still give you a preorder code you are too late. The expansion official released this morning and the Aetheryte Earrings were a preorder bonus, so you normally can't get them anymore.
You might be able to grab an old preorder key on some shady website, but using that will have its own risks associated with it.

His artificial echo was super powered and Shinryu was pretty weakened after getting kicked around by Omega
Thats going to be a tall order because Zodiark and Hydaelyn are in their own tier of power

Magnus

or there's just multiple kinds of time travel since it's not really possible to reconcile alexander's stable loop to the alternate future version we see here

I'm not American and I stopping giving a shit about English/Scottish accents after my zoomer years. It sounds retarded, pompous and wrong as shit.

I don’t use spyware

Yeah this game doesnt have Scotland fuck you koji!

So is there actually anything to Y'shtola being shipped with this fag or is it just cuckposting trying to rile up waifufags

I'm pretty shocked about this, I'm still unable to play the expansion due to work schedule, but I remember people hating the idea of him returning to the game with such a big role.

I'm looking forward to seeing what made people change their mind about him.

Attached: bunbun snusnu.jpg (900x1100, 142K)

This sounds like Soken's homage to Hiroyuki Sawano. Absolutely incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=O59iwBYDYcw

They don't go into detail, but he used his Resonant powers to do it.

Unpopular Opinion: The MCH "Queen Automaton" or whatever the lv. 80 skill is called is ugly as shit, and the little hovering turrets look way cooler.

Attached: 1562010428452.gif (200x189, 894K)

Sorry user you can't join this party finder unless you watch the video!

It's not forcing a funny accent though. The Seelie Courtand Unseelie Court are from Scottish folklore.

Why no Viis males? I know Viera males are never seen, but what about Viis, what the fuck yoshi!

She friendzones him hard.

Scottish soul

Souless generic anime loli
files.catbox.moe/xi0x9q.webm

>not liking an obvious shitter filter

Is that really all the explanation we get?
Did he just stumble into Shinryu? Did he mentally connect with it or something? Did he ride him and they fused? Huh?

That Japanese voice is fucking awful holy christ

Shhh

Cool
I always make my own PF anyway. Love opening "no experience or video watched required. Just have fun"
Then I move onto prog parties, then clear and farm

Attached: 1561719430860.jpg (720x780, 113K)

We really should get this kid to give up on those dumb diplomat dreams of his, and take up becoming an artist

Attached: 1562006264880m.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

He used his Resonance to reverse the tempering process and then fused into it like Lahabrea did with Igeyorhm.

aren't fairies pretty heavily featured in scottish folklore? i don't know how that's random man.

Is it wrong to wanna fug the fat mama kitty?

cant upload files from my mobile hotspot

anonfile.com/S701H0x4n3/index_jpg

didnt change the eyes yet, but does my viera look good?

Does she even have a regional japanese accent?

It fucking sucks how Amarout is not in the level 80 roulette, what in the fuck

Oh ok. Thanks, user.

I really regret listening to that English version. Is that special for her in Titania form? Don't tell me she sounds like that as a little pixie as well. Hopefully I can just purge it from my mind.

that's not an unpopular opinion that's a wrong opinion

based retard

He used his echo to fuse with Shinryu and control it and they found Shinryu bound and weakned by Omega inside a stasis field so he had his pet scientist study and atunne his echo

im a brainlet what are the counterparts of the zones on the first?
Rak'tika is the Shroud i'd assume and Kholusia is La Noscea with Eulmore representing Limsa

She does.

Amh Araeng is Thanalan, Il Mheg is Coerthas, Lakeland is Mor Dhona.

>acts like a bitch to Thancred
Thancred's been a whiny bitch for five years, he deserved it.
>acts like a bitch to G'raha Tia
He deserved the skepticism.
>Apologises for nothing
She had nothing to be sorry about.
>Falls for a Hrothgar wimp.
Sorry he has more game than you.

I think Y'shtola is a boring character, but you've picked all the wrong points to complain about. All she has going for her is her disposition as a smug bitch.

Anyone have a link to the song that plays right before G'raha is shot by Emet?
Seems to be this game's equivalent to Answers/Dragonsong from the few seconds I heard. Even a name would be helpful.

I just beat the MSQ.
Is the game over? We basically killed the main evil guy, didn't we? Eorzeans actually managed to push back Garleans without WoL and co., who's even left to fight anymore? Zodiark is nowhere close to reviving, Hydaelyn doesn't seem to do anything at all, especially with Minfillia now officially gone.

say that to my face and see what happens

Pretty good, actually, that eye color is nice with her skin tone.

Attached: drew thumbs up.gif (134x276, 945K)

I'll go with the wholesome youthful voice that fits her appearance because I'm not a tranny.

It’s not like it’s Chrono Cross style one off characters with a Le random funny meme accent. It’s used rather well for world building and Scottish pixies in particular are like the most logical thing possible

G'raha of course

>DRK main
>expac called shadowbringers
>DRK posterboy
>story is about how the light is gay
>hydelaen is absolutely just using us
>think it's finally time to stop being the warrior of light
>this story

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-10-14-20h40m10s847.png (768x256, 172K)

have you actually turned in quest and seen the Zenos/Elidibus development yet?

Tomorrow and Tomorrow, you get an orchestrion roll for it after the final boss.

Try actually finishing the expansion first

there are shards remaining
their warriors of light are now needed to destroy the evil warrior of darkness in the source

>All the memes came true in a roundabout way, even MYSTERY NIGGAS
Feels weird.

No. Mama fat cat is pretty cute.

Elidibus
The WoLs that Elidibus will throw at us and probably merge our souls with like we did to Arbert
That autistic retard Zenos
Whatever caused the first calamity that made the Ascians summon Zodiark in the first place

>party wipes three times on the final boss of Amaurot
>wipes once on Hades
was Hades easier than Shinryu or did I just get lucky? I remember having to get into multiple runs to finally finish Shinryu, some of which got past the half hour mark before just disbanding.

Attached: 1465955614358.gif (296x259, 999K)

Bruh why is the queue time for titania so bad? It's a brand new expansion people should be running this content.. 10 minutes into this wait and I don't even have a single DPS or anything in the queue with me yet

Thanks user!

It also explains why he's such a fucking nerd with a penchant for theatrics. He was their Urianger.

Just use the Trust System.

Attached: gf4cXRd.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Zenos theorized that the Echo itself doesn't grant you immunity to tempering, so much as those with it will naturally have stronger willpower than other life as part of transcending their mortal limits. He then freed Shinryu only to reverse the tempering process and mentally dominate it.

I'm gonna miss you Uncle Solus.

Attached: oldfag describes old 4chan.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Man it's gonna be really odd having to deal with 7 of our own shards and convincing them to merge with us

fags cried about chadryu blocking their way to skipping the final cutscene so they don't make final fights like that anymore

Been really smooth. On Tonbery, log in queues have been almost non-existant, dungeon queues are quickish. Hit 74 on GNB before launch, just hit 70 on dancer.

Hades was definitely easier than Shinryu I think.
Shinryu was constant non-stop mechanic spam while Hades has maybe one or two bits that can catch you off guard.

Tanks get stuck on 70-73 because there's too many of them.

Yeah, but it's not like the Black Rose was some actual total apocalypse like the scene shown in Emet's dungeon. The problem was mostly with society itself turning wretched in the face of mass deaths, so there probably were a lot of people still hanging on and it's not like everyone could have consented to essentially erasing themselves so that the past may be changed and an alternate version of themselves would prosper if they're even born at all.

I know Emet memes about moral relativism and all that but I feel like in this case, the Ascians destroying worlds to bring back the original is pretty comparable to erasing a branch of existence in order to change the past. In my opinion, neither option should be taken unless everyone will absolutely die anyway and there's no other option, and that fits the Ascians better since they're immortal and would view any mortal as dead anyway.

This wouldn't be a big deal in the first place if they distinguished between actually destroying worlds as opposed to just changing them by time travel, but the lines regarding the Exarch's continued existence and Alisae talking about her alternate future self in the bad timeline blurs the line for me.

>trust system
>titania
Do you even play this fucking game dude

Yea Forums is the only videogame forum where people get angry at people for talking about video games.

yes this is it thank you

Attached: 1560919330921.png (738x499, 394K)

>trust
You can't trust Trials you fucking retard.

I tried but the game didn't let me.

based
retard

>needing an eceleb to hold your dick for new content because you’re too much of a shitter to recognize simple patterns

Zoomzoom

Glad I did the whole expansion as a tank with a DPS and a healer buddy. No queue times at all for anything.

>implying it won't be one already merged shardlet

The fuck was with Ran'jit

He's so fucking strong that he effortlessly kicks your ass along with the rest of the Scions then procedes to do nothing important and dies like a bitch.

Are you saying that this guy could have beaten Zenos?

Double helix mobius strip. Exarch has two distinct timeline versions that loop back into each other.

There's literally nothing wrong with wanting people to understand the mechanics going into a more difficult fight.

They are just looking for the next TORtanic. When they don't find it they try to create it instead.

>Solus dead
>Shadowhunter probably dead
>Varis dead
>Zenos now has a literal clone factory to keep body swapping into
I wonder what's going to become of Garlemald now seeing as Zenos doesn't want the empire

Yes, he's higher level

>the ascians are all oldfags
>moot is Zodiark
>hiroshimoot is hydaelyn and advertisers
>those who summon haydaelyn are newfag normalfags who want order in Yea Forums and got rid of the oldfags
>the worlds are containment boards
someone stop me from making this retarded comparison

How do you avoid getting kicked from trials for poor performance if you're stuck trying to get by at sub-10fps on a shitty laptop because your power supply died?

Gukumatz is serious shit.

STOP SPOILING SHIT FUCKING RETARD HOLY SHIT FUCK ODF

I hope it's either 7 unique individuals or one equally strong lad

Lower your resolution and settings as far as possible and stare at the ground.

>tfw mystery 14th is actually kingest of dicks
>summoned hydaelyn to rule over the world
>but hydaelyn rebelled, and shattered reality just to shatter him
>tfw the rejoining is just as keikaku for him
my guess? his ulti form is bhunivelze, or yu yevon

Get a better computer and stop making excuses.

get gud

get a new power supply, dipshit

DYING HOPE

The only thing wrong about the Queen is that its a set and forget move. Your proximity doesn't matter, your battery gauge timing doesn't matter due to scaling. You just poop it out whenever.

Civil War.
The Eorzean Alliance will probably back the splinter faction led by that Elezen that was with Alphinaud when their ship blew up, giving us obvious "good guy" Garleans to side with.

DRAGON NIGGERS

What the FUCK was Gukumatz supposed to fucking be anyways?
Some legendary dragon? Some super powerful monster? How did it fuse with Master Asia? Was it 「Aether」?

Shinryu always had at least one good wipe due to Tidal Wave being the first thing he does.

user
The 14th council member is (You).

It's Zenos.

Don't forget (You) have 8 Fragments now, meaning there's only 5 or 6 left.

If your character made people stop and ask "why the fuck did it sound like that", you've completely fucked up your voice acting job.
There have been plenty characters whose Bong accent and delivery were not questioned by anybody. Think carefully about why that was the case.

So it's literally like Living Shadow, then. What a shame.

Cid actually reverse-engineered Alexander to give the Crystal Tower time travel capability. What a fucking madman.

So for GNB it's
Under 3 targets:
Demon Slice -> Demon Slaughter/Gnashing Fang combo
3 targets and over: Demon Slice -> Demon Slaughter

Is it possible to get pet and orchestrion drops using trust system?

Attached: 1352345629274.png (722x768, 304K)

Ah, but that is a story for another time...

Why would you come into these threads and expect to not get spoiled?

He took the dragon cock pill

Whats the best thing to spend Gemstone on? Its almost at cap.

yes

Yes, I got a orchestrion scroll earlier.

Yes

>Not completely avoiding Yea Forums threads until you completely finishing the storyline
I understand your pain but you really should know better.

Was I supposed to be feel bad for the bitch who got shot at by arrows after spiking my drink and causing trouble at the dragon peace conference?
I wish that knight had done a head shot frankly

Did Marty Mcfly kill the entire universe so that he could get cool parents?

>This is nothing for someone who has mastered Gukumatz!
YOSHI YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Because they sounded close enough to the standard Burger accent that fat white kids who've never gone outside found it comforting.

Teaser for the BST limited job.

They said it's been about 200 years since the 8th Umbral Calamity though by the time they managed to send Graha off. So Cid was probably long dead but the Ironworks succeeded him. Biggs the Third was the president when they did.

Whatever sells for the most on MB

Riding maps

I do like his understated "backstory" at the end. He doesn't need any bloated flashback cutscenes or monologues about his sad past, just says "ah, there you are my little girls" as he dies and you infer all you need to from that.

Wow it's almost as if you didn't even read my post. Why the fuck would I buy a computer when my issue is the power supply? I already have a computer..i just can't use it now

>zenos takes the rest of our fragments
NO I'M THE MC DAMMIT ME

you should use spoiler tags

How feasible is it to trust the FUCK out of the 71-79 dungeons to level up DPS jobs?

Yeah sure let me just magically teleport a power supply from the warehouse into my apartment great idea user thanks

So is the white oak weapon better than the scaevan weapon just because they can’t actually properly code stats or something?

how is zenos this fucking autistic holy shit

Attached: 1554974975918.jpg (228x221, 25K)

You ignore those parties asking for video watching, you dolt

It'll be faster than waiting for queues

Very.
Dungeons take longer but there's no queue and you get all the loot.
Though, once you clear ShB the first time you have to manually level up your trusts for some retarded reason starting with the 71 Dungeon.

Same exp as running a dungeon, only problem is trust is slow as balls but at least you can force them to pull bigger packs by just running ahead

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/d91ddcdf220e335167a32fc35c233685e76fa452
I guess Shadowbringers must be making bank for them to go and actually try bothering with replacing the physics engine finally.

we don't deserve a character of his quality

>Your key is being processed and it will be available here soon or when the product is released.
Fuck off just give me the key already.

that would only make the dick harder

He wants to take on Warrior of Light (Savage).

>players mad that they didn't patch in Primal weps on launch
Why did they think SE was actually competent? The only 2 members that do good work now are the lead Writer and Soken

More importantly

HOW THE FUCK DID SCRAWNY ELEZEN KATANA ZENOS BEAT MAGIC USING BIG MUSCLE ZENOS-ELIDIBUS OFFSCREEN

Don't mess with his hunt and you won't get sliced

Attached: DtKanxOUUAAeBqE.jpg (801x703, 34K)

The optimal times to change class is at an expac level cap (50, 60, 70, 80). Just know that it's going to be a big grind to get another job to 50 if youre only level 50 on your highest level job. You get an exp bonus for jobs lower in level than your highest level job and that increases by 25%-50% every time you hit a new expac cap. At level 80 all your other jobs level 150% faster. It's best to stick with one job through the story, then when you hit 80 start leveling other jobs.

His fight autism is just that powerful

I know, but who's to tell the originnal (You) was "good"? With the ascian twist done and over, one other twist they could pull is what I said, not that it's any more possible than other theories

Elidibus just gave up the body without a fight, literally. He ran away.

It's kind of retarded but at least once they're leveled they'll be at the dungeon cap level rather than the minimum level like they were in the story. I don't know if this affects abilities they can use but at least it's something

I'm mad that we didn't get to see that.

>Soken
>Do work
>Remix #123125128 of expansions main theme through out HW and SB

Elidibus can't even beat Lyse, Hien running in circles for 10 minutes, and Yugiri.
How is he supposed to beat Zenos?

damn, Varis got super fucked by everyone, he didn't deserve this after his multiple mic drops at the parley

So is Hythlodaeus us? "My old new friend" seems to imply so. Not only that, but being a close friend of Emet's could point towards us being the 14th Ascian who had stepped down from the council.

Actually, thinking about it now, Emet talked to us about how we were not able to remember Amaurot and all that, probably because our being is split between the 14 shards. It's entirely possible that when he created Hythlodaeus, that the stray thought he had was because he wanted us to so desperately remember. He really seemed reluctant the whole MSQ to do us harm, even bringing back Y'shtola, at least until the end there.

Attached: 1536836420024.png (600x800, 559K)

>expecting an awesome showdown between him and elidibus
>Elidibus just fucking bails even though he had nothing to lose by trying

Attached: 1290458954565.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>don't even want to use bloodspiller/quietus half the time because it doesn't progress my mana combos
this sucks dude

Elidibus is a fucking joke. Any chances of Amaurot truly returning died with Hades.

youtu.be/AyY6NyH7FvU

Attached: 7867849239.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

You ever tried picking up a fighting game you've never played? Imagine doing that but picking up the hardest character in that game to learn it. No matter how strong that character is it's not going to carry some inexperienced scrub against a pro even if said pro is playing Dan

I'm pretty sure Elidibus says he got flattened by Elezenos with a still image to go along with it. He fucked off because he couldn't win, but made sure to tell him the plot before he left.

No Hythlodaeus recognized your soul as belonging to someone else that he and Emet-Selch knew.

How the hell is Elidibus up there with Emet?

Pretty much why he told us to remember that they existed, he knew Elidibus can't do Jack shit

No, it's implied that you're an Ascian that Hythlodaeus knew and he recognized you in your split apart state.

He basically raised multiple Minphilas. He has seen them die and die again, which is why he was trying to keep Ryne. In a way he loved them all like a daughter. He truly believed fatasses vision because he was jaded from fighting against the Sin Eaters. In the end he joined all the previous Minphilas in the afterlife.

You also get tomestones from the last msq dungeon.

Hythlodaeus doesn't seem like he's speaking to himself when he talks to you. It's certainly possible thag he's the 24th though.

This lad just smacked your rabbit’s ass.

Attached: 75CE49C3-391C-4426-912C-6694D6331580.jpg (805x677, 137K)

He wasn't in the Elezen body, he switched to a random Garlean soldier.

>Goes for the tranny option
>"i'm not a tranny though"
lol

IL MHEG IS TOO FUCKING BIG HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND MY FUCKING B RANK HERE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1541221713338.jpg (600x600, 22K)

The WoL was originally the lover Emet-Selch mentioned, I'm sure of it

Obvious choice for a later MSQ dungeon.

Redpill me on trusts. How good is the AI?
Are they consistently decent? Has there been any really hard fuckups form them anyone has experianced?

>barely been playing between this and CTR
>most time playing is just exploring and fucking around in the new maps
>only just gotten to the level 71 MSQs
didn't make much use of early access really

Attached: 1548981696456.gif (320x240, 983K)

This is a good backstory but him deciding to side with King Fatass who is literally feeding his subjects onions green and zombifying them needs a bit more explanation for me to like him as a character

Lower DPS than regular party members, but they don't fail mechanics.

Wish my friends would help me but they are to busy orbiting thots in there FC

God awful. They don't aoe, they stop doing actions entirely while dodging. The average dungeon takes about 10 minutes extra with them from my experience.

>tallest
>biggest muscles
>biggest tits
>prettiest hair and eyes
Roegals are the only choice. Femroe for life.

they're ok but they respect mechanics hard. If you want to big pull you have to make sure to do it in a way that won't split the tank and healer up.

I didn't like the 180 emet did from "I'm going to kill you to revive my dead buddies" to "remember we existed bye lol"

the only fuck up I experienced was the very first dungeon where a stack marker appeared on me as a melee DPS and I continued attacking from a safe spot but then noticed a second later that all of them had immediately started running away from the boss to the middle of the arena leaving me to get fucked, but once I realized I just need to follow the NPCs wherever they go during any attack, it actually makes mechanics trivial

>Be Emet-Selch
>Meet part of old friend on your moral enemy
>Hope they might remember and come back to senses

>Lower DPS than regular party members
This should be true, but it isn't.

Attached: 1559174143553.png (1518x2034, 1.36M)

he knew he was dead at that point, it was all he could ask.

Replace Zenos with the other WoL we're gonna go up against but make it so Zenos is basically our replacement Ardbert ghost

Attached: 1555920745079.png (789x441, 535K)

Attached: ffxiv_07012019_234250_417.png (1920x1080, 757K)

it's true if your party is decent since they stop doing damage during mechanics

Alisaie intentionally eats shit because she refuses to move in order to improve her parse. Y'shtola sometimes gets hit by AOEs because she, too, doesn't want to stop casting. But that shit is programmed into the characters, based on their personalities. In general, Trust DPS is very low but they won't be a detriment beyond that. Also, they can't roll against you when a minion drops.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pidljdtLxE1ukeaee_540.png (540x363, 450K)

that's not really a 180, he realized he lost and was dying and would never see his dream realized, so he settled for asking you to not forget about their world

It is true though?

t. someone who did dungeons with trusts and players

It's usually the burgers who've never gone outside and seaniggers stuck in seanigger territories who have a hard on for the fedora tipping accents they heard on tv

Anyone know the name of the song that has the twangy bass and alternates between brass/strings on the melody?
Plays occasionally during MSQ instances and before you ascend Mt. Gulg

>I hate smash threads but at least they aren't obvious shills
lol, okay you attempted at least

>86.9cm - 97.0cm
god help me I want to mash a potato

Attached: 1560096869411.jpg (573x853, 94K)

Holy shit, that's awful

Kino meters went off the chart at this point

It was his way of acknowledging you as his equal. Nothing more needed to be said

the 6 crystals from the ARR story were our soul fragments from the first 6 calamities and world merging

It's more that Emet-Selch was hoping that maybe just maybe he'd be able to convince you to join him being the collected shards of the 14th Ascian, I think. Barring that, prove the worth of the scattered shards by being able to withstand and contain the light of all the Lightwardens within you.

He accepted he lost and made a humble request. This was also after he realized that you were multiple parts of an Ascian that he most likely had a close relationship to

That's the right opinion. The Queen is bulky as hell

If your group is playing at a baseline level, then yes, they're better than trusts.
Good luck getting parties like that consistently though.

Maybe you should go re-watch some scenes with Emet and you will understand it wasn't a 180 at all. He was already tired and maybe dying at the hand of the remains of your friend might not have been so bad to him.

>pop Flourishing
>every attack procs a feather
>Every feather spent procs fan 3
Fun as fuck too bad it almost never happens

That's basically what I'm thinking. Even once we killed him, he was solemn to us in his final moments, asking us to remember them and their race.

but the wod from the first also had crystals