Soul vs Soulless

Attached: image.png (323x220, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nBuWmp2BaBQ
youtu.be/_bSEhCObJXM
youtu.be/-DHSl8P7QbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus aren’t allowed in nu-stone

too bad hearthstone lost the soul it had. it's indistinguishable from any typical children's cartoon fantasy settings now, partly thanks to china's censorship and partly thanks to blizzard's philosophy of extreme casualization.
>inb4 warcraft was always like that
you don't know how bad it is in hearthstone nowadays

this too. it's literally some PG tier shit. no violence, not even sex, no nothing. there is zero substance.

The only waifu you need is Sorcerer's Apprentice

I'll never figure out why hearthstone feels the need to put card description on a card instead of utilizing the digital medium properly.
Nobody fucking needs them after a few games, it's literally only a thing on paper because there's no better way to handle paper.
And even MTG has textless versions for classic cards that everyone recognizes like bolt.

MOMMY

Attached: IMG_20190621_142055.png (600x781, 681K)

well for one, it reinforces the physical feel of the cards to make them unchangable. hearthstone clearly strives for a strong sense of physicality in all of its audiovisual design. the card collection is a physical book you scroll through, for example. i'd say it was a good design decision and it does make the game feel very comfy.

have sex

Why are the chinks so sensitive? Some kind of mind control over the masses?

TAZ DINGOOO YEHEHEHS

based

It's fucking 2019 and you are still doing hearthstone Vs shadowverse?

Both game are garbage with Devs that can't balance for shit but at least hearthstone has the singleplayer modes which are slightly amusing

When will hearthstone get cards that truly make you think and go "why the fuck is this broken card allowed to exist"

Attached: he is powerless.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

Handheld = Soul
Mobile = Soulless

Attached: 1502161401965.jpg (411x387, 48K)

>*Censors your path for China*
This is now a succubus in Hearthstone, please say something nice about her!

Attached: 29A1009B-B798-41A8-8E8A-AF3FBEF9C506.jpg (300x221, 18K)

>any of the hearthstone clones
>soul
pick one

Attached: gedyneith_flaminica___gwent_card_by_akreon-dbsetnt.jpg (840x1200, 1.11M)

ironically Yurius, the character from GBF that they based the card on, is fucking broken as well. so at least they stick with the theme.

jade idol, rogue quest and ultimate infestation made me feel like that.

i'm still fucking salty over the rogue quest specifically: back then, at the release of ungoro, I just wanted to play some control decks and every match against rogue was an automatic loss for me. the fact that Blizzard waited months before nerfing the card was such a middle-finger to me it left a sour taste to my mouth to this day.

So the left is soulless and the right is soul?

Both games are shit.
Shadowverse where good for a while but became more shit every expansion.
Wonderland where the last straw.

Conjurer's Calling and Dr. Boom Mad Genius don't make you feel that way? The only other class that can compete with those is Rogue with nutty Spirit of the Shark + battlecry interaction getting you ridiculous cards the opponent can't possibly know to play around, so you're left with a meta that has 3 broken classes at the very top and other classes seeing next to no play.

the HS devs have never and will never know how to balance a card game.
Freeze Mage was in the game since beta. SINCE BETA! It took them I think a year or more to finally do something about it.
And what was their solution? Take out ice lance. Because of course, the problem wasn't that mage could freeze your entire board for literally 8 fucking turns in a row, which is long enough for even a fucking 4 attk creature to close the game, no the problem was the sudden burst. Those fucking retards literally couldn't see that the problem was mage being able to skip enemy interaction for 12 turns. Sure enough, a few expansions later there was a super bullshit mage deck who's entire premise was to stall out the game until they draw their "I win" condition.

Maybe in other card games like MtG super boring, single-player-mode control decks are acceptable but HS was always shilled on it's quick and casual matches.

Hearthstone lost it's soul somewhere during the WotOG
Early HS was great and fresh but it got worse and worse and worse with each expansion
Same for Shadowverse during somewhere during the Tempest of Gods

Have children. Have a traditional functioning family the way Jesus Christ intended for you to have. Have a body not tainted by tattoo and piercing mutilation. Have a life free of hedonism.

> literally named titty
lol

Bro Jesus can suck a dick, fuck women

>Blood gets retarded overpowered bullshit
>AGAIN
Thanks KMR. You're really consistent with this theme of being a tremendous faggot set after set after set.

Attached: file.png (930x579, 674K)

>Vengeance requires you to be 10hp or below to activate
>Cygames releases this card

55% winrate and 36% playrate, it's absolutely broken but atleast that means it's definitely getting nerfed.

Attached: Dumb slut.jpg (2560x1440, 1.96M)

Very superstitious country. Number 6 is a lucky number over there apparently, one guy got nothing but 6 on his license plate and was pulled over by the cops because they thought it was suspicious. Sleeping Dogs was not lying about the Fun Shui shit.

What's that, best girl is still the best? I've been saving up daily logins and was gonna jump back once I amassed enough, I still got like over 200 packs to open. My last favorite deck was a Carabosse deck.

Attached: 123458948.jpg (602x345, 60K)

Just play mtga what the fuck. I don't understand why anyone is still playing Shadowverse in 2019.

>Carabosse

How many years has it been

Ironically the meta is so utterly batshit insane with checks and answers to every threat possible that you can go into Unlimited and play with essentially anything and have a shot.

Attached: 1409794416134.png (470x512, 32K)

isn't it balanced if every deck is broken?
also how is shadowverse even going theses days? I've stopped playing it years ago

Mana system is dogshit and the game isn't f2p friendly last time I played. Even if they changed things since then I doubt there will be a more generous digital CG than Shadowverse.

magic is pretty good but fuck that mana system i stopped playing because of that

>also how is shadowverse even going theses days?
Rotation is relatively balanced. Nothing is cancerous and overpowered, but you can find a bunch of advantages in a few crafts. It's honestly almost sterile by comparison to past sets.

Unlimited is an utter clusterfuck due to every single broken strategy getting support, and every single broken strategy now having a check and an answer.

Attached: 1329582017912.png (608x562, 548K)

like i said isn't it balanced if everything is broken?

Just watch random nip streams to get an idea
youtu.be/nBuWmp2BaBQ
youtu.be/_bSEhCObJXM
youtu.be/-DHSl8P7QbY

I wasn't denying it. I'm only clarifying that things are balanced "mostly" in Shadowverse. Every craft can do something in Rotation and it's mostly fair, where in Unlimited, every craft's most bullshit way to win is even faster and stronger, but every craft also has a way to stop every other craft from doing anything. It's ridiculous now, but it's fun with that GGXXAC+R sense of "Everything is a nightmare to deal with"

>plays a single card and storms face for 16 damage
I'm glad I quit

>Machina is shit
>Instead of adding more to it they release another fucking trait

Every class got 2 machina cards though