NINTENDO

NINTENDO

Attached: 76qdqq5f7c431.jpg (1322x1096, 85K)

POKEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Attached: 1561798967096.png (1154x1062, 819K)

FIRE

use cut

Is that OoT on the N64?

Iwata... if only you were here...

Attached: 1449183036164.webm (848x604, 2.99M)

KILL ME

Reminder that Gamfreaks are incompetent

Attached: 2927D718-67B4-4258-95CC-B1AFCAB11CF5.jpg (737x464, 91K)

If only Nintendo owned more than the 33% that they currently do, Gamefreak would be on a leash to actually put effort

Fucking retards, nobody asked for Lets Go, it’s garbage
Town is going to be garbage and bombarded by people now that they know you wasted half your fucking resources working on this bullshit

Every single time I see this picture I mistake him for Toan from Dark Cloud. Dammit.

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

This looks so fucking forced.

IT'S THE ART STYLE, LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY ADRESSED IT ALREADY. THIS IS THEIR FIRST GA

Attached: 1560368335053.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

BASED

you mean gamefreak

N̶I̶N̶T̶E̶N̶D̶O̶N̶'̶T̶

Ohh do you think these trees are interactable?

>game from 2014 blocks your path

Attached: sworshie vs oras.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

HIRE THIS MAN!

Attached: 10239487102394.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

This picture really makes you appreciate just how much better OOT3D looks over OOT.

Of course it is.

Filesize has never been the issue. Anyone even bringing it up is missing the point.

The issue is workload.

This shit was really fun back in the day, shame Nintendo had to fucking take it down

They’ve already made all the models they need with sun/moon they just need to port them and stick them in. Their future proofing is why sun/moon ran like shit on anything besides a new 2ds/3DS

The issue is fucking laziness.

Game from 2007 you mean

That post outright says that filesize isn't the issue, it's just debunking it as an excuse for what's happening.
That said, workload isn't an excuse either. As has been said countless times, most of the work has already been done.
>~720 models complete by 2013
>~800 models complete and fully animated by 2016
What else needs to be done? A relatively measly ~80 new models with some animations (which Game Freak don't make themselves anyway)? The only things that could possibly be getting in the way here are laziness or incompetence.

it looks like Pokemon Go

This is what LGPE should've been, especially since it only had the original 151.

To be fair the one from ORAS is just a scripted event while the SWSH one is randomly generated

Same models.

the beams of light in the background also

That's just cut from Ocarina of Time and you fucks actually believe it's real.

user...

That's actually from the game.

>Oh, haha. We couldn't put in all of the Pokemon in Sword and Shield because we needed to make more """quality""" animations, but we only have the manpower to do it for the 300 or so Pokemon in the galar dex.
>We decided to make walking and running animations for every single pokemon in the files for Sun and Moon, but we left most of them entirely unused! haha
What in the actual fuck is wrong with GameFreak?

Attached: A-2709323-1350414340-3167.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 10K)

FIRE THIS TEAM

hahahaha jesus fucking christ what the fuck is wrong with anglo's nowadays

Tick tock Pokefans.

This game will be your Unlimited Saga

Attached: 41386-unlimited-saga-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1080, 117K)

>721 models + 3 standard attack animations + fainting animations were done by 2013
>a few more were added in 2016 + running animations for all of them, which means that now all that's left is doing the models and standard animations for the coming gens, something that Creatures Inc. can easily do in 3 years with time and workforce to spare
>lmao reusing assets is too much work so we cutting out pokemon

>He doesn't know

Turn based is fine. Screw low IQ retards.

I like this approach but it's an entirely different game at that point
Maybe as a spinoff

Attached: 1540856999327.png (190x266, 5K)

Honestly this. This is the company that almost didnt fit the Johto region on one cartridge, and Iwata singlehandedly optimized it to the point they could fit all of kanto into it. I legitimately dont understand why nintendo doesnt just try to buy out game freaks rights to pokemon and give it to monolith soft.

IVE COME TO BARGAIN

GAMES GONNA FREAK

SOUL

Turn based is low IQ with no mechanical skill involved

Attached: laughing ash.png (500x284, 146K)

Oh hey, they are actually putting some effort into this.
>They reused even attacks and recolored for other attacks.
Peak laziness.

Attached: Recolored Reused Attacks.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Attached: rk5t6snmp8531 - Copy.jpg (960x795, 63K)

Please tell me you're not this dumb.

Attached: 1538626501239.jpg (221x250, 5K)

>Please tell me you're not this dumb.
>he post wojak

Attached: 1532921562934.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

and yet the gamefreak apologists will just resort to calling the complainers toxic trolls

Honestly fuck Joe Merrick

I think that one actually drops some ugly berries.

At this point I want Pokemon to get shaken up
Fuck Gamefreak

Honestly they can go fuck themselves

They should've known that splitting their development team between Lets Go and fucking Town was going to bite them in the ass. Nobody asked for those games i can assure you people are going to shoot down Town because of what happens to Sword and Shield

Attached: KING BOO AINT HAVING IT.jpg (399x507, 37K)

Image hashes exist in archive you know

Didn't they say that Gamefreak's A team was focusing on Town while their side team was focusing on Sword and Shield? The fact this game could've been completed if they put their main team on here and waited until that was done makes them deserve to have their product boycotted.

Joe Merrick:DELETE THIS

soul

souless

I would forgive Gamefreak if Kalos post game actually existed but we know that's not going to happen

>low iq
You have heard of TwitchPlaysPokemon yes? Turn based games where you can win spamming all fire moves on Charizard isn't exactly for gifted intellectuals.
Now Pokemon with Tales-esque combat, THAT'S some high IQ shit.

There's a reason I haven't been on his shit site since X&Y