The new attack on titan update is now available for switch pirates...

The new attack on titan update is now available for switch pirates. Who else abusing the fact that we get to play games a few days earlier, sometimes weeks before everyone else?

Attached: annie.gif (1011x569, 4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/26/first-look-at-attack-on-titan-2-final-battles-colossal-new-hero-the-armin-titan/
imdb.com/search/title/?title_type=tv_episode&num_votes=1000,&sort=user_rating,desc
youtube.com/watch?v=FcmH8WiFsaE
youtu.be/a3z55JId910
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So how's the game?
I remember the first one being somewhat interesting, but ripetitive.
How the sequel, does it have more variation?
And how does it run on the Switch, in general?

Asking strictly for the gameplay, because who gives a fuck about AoT itself in 2019 aside complete losers.

The second game is a straight upgrade to the first but I can't speak for the switch version

Attached: 1558555411657.jpg (274x309, 29K)

>tfw she will never sit on your face
why live bros

Newest season was absolute kino, you're missing out.

>t. eldian cuck
Cannot wait til you get castrated by Ereh

>watching the anime
CRINGE!

>attack on titan
keep it

>look into what I've missed in the series because I'm an animeonly that only saw the first season of the Anime
>Apparently the series is about war and genocide now and Eren is an even bigger edgelord

I was not expecting this all. I dowloaded the game and now I'm reading the manga to catch up

I thought Season 3 was a paid DLC update for the game

Meh, i'll wait for the PC version, This game excels at 60 fps.

I actually want to argue that the anime executed some things better than the manga. There is some slow pacing but I think the payoff is big. Normally when you change the premise of a story it ruins it. But the way it was executed was actually well done IMO.

>He didn't watch the kino that was season 3
UMI DA

Attached: levi.png (1625x914, 2.19M)

Serumbowl and them getting to the beach was so much better in the anime holy shit.

They cut some stuff from the anime which annoys me

you sound like an Yea Forumsutist

Like what? Some of the dialogue you mean?

Stop advertising other people's Patreons.

>kino

using words like this makes me NOT want to watch it

and I will be honest, I stopped caring when I read spoilers about how the "world" is just a penal colony used for Titan experiments for the mainland

cringe

okay, this is kino

I mean... it's literally in the title
ShingeKI NO Kyojin
But seriously watched the latest season. It pretty fucking good.

Attached: omyoceon.png (1626x909, 2.68M)

>Titan experiments

t. genuine reddltor

>Sasha dead
>Ymir dead
>Bert got fucking rekt even tho he a good boi
>Reiner still getting giga fucked
>Eren might deadass fuck historian

Attached: 1562027645147.jpg (779x900, 54K)

you are MAD. Truth though I don't want to pay to remove watermarks.

Funny how only Yea Forums cares about the product of their media

What are you talking about? Is there a new AoT game coming out?

There were some things that the mangaka regret having in the manga, and so he used the anime as a chance to remove stuff he found cringeworthy. One of those things was there was a torture scene where a guy had to eat his own poop.

Some people are mad that he didn't eat his own poop.

Few notable scenes they cut were titan experiments like when eren built the house. The scene where reeves and Levi were talking on the wall and made a deal and levi was arguing with historia

>implying anything after the betrayal besides Gabi blowing a hole into sasha isnt a steaming pile of shit

Attached: 1534947190692.png (736x884, 302K)

That scene was in the anime though

Attached: semen demon.jpg (429x377, 41K)

2 has a demos for you to check out the new movement. I am too used to Levi from the first game it felt weird not having the rotating slash and quick attacks after the first attack. Hopefully it's still in 2

>What are you talking about? Is there a new AoT game coming out?

Attack on Titan 2 is getting a DLC update that can be summed up as "Season 3 of the anime"

blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/26/first-look-at-attack-on-titan-2-final-battles-colossal-new-hero-the-armin-titan/

>deadass
Stop talking like a nigger

Oh cool, thanks user. Never got around playing that game, maybe its finally time

It's better than anything previously

It was in the anime though, You just didn't fully see it because of tv censorship like all the gore of course.

>tfw the plot gets really fucking interesting once that bomb drops
Its amazing to see that this thing that used to be scary, now is treated as a weapon of mass destruction and how to handle and justify sacrifice for the greater good, which has been a major theme for the story.

Weren't those in the OVA though? Im not sure actually.

its really not
>make a giant twist how the entire story was happening on a small island and other nations already rendered the titans obsolete
>dont do anything with it and keep the story on the island and a few chapters on marley
>ruin the entire mistery of the source of the titans with the twist
>make the story predictable as fuck because god forbid the main cast gets hurt

Attached: flash game.webm (1080x674, 2.96M)

It really did turn to shit after the timeskip. Cant wait to see how animeonly fags will react

The shit machine was animated though

What chapter in the manga is the scene where Eren talks to Reiner in the house post-timeskip?
I miss this game. Is it still being updated?

OOOOOH ELDEN RING.

I only want to see the reactions to Gabi killing Sasha. Im still pissed that hackayama went full Reiner redemption with him almost killing himself to save Falco, still coming back without his armor to face Eren and then it just ends there

Attached: 1525529898654.png (1024x734, 833K)

AoT before it become kino was just a garbage tier shonen manga. Now you can actually read it without cringing.

I sometimes still jump in for an hour or two
I remember it being really different the last time I tried it

Attached: flash game2.webm (1080x674, 2.89M)

it became Kino with the betrayal scene and it stopped being kino when they just threw away bort

Attached: Annie gra.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

Hange

Attached: 15422756611.jpg (700x1400, 109K)

>vore fetish for Shounen weenies

AoT is garbage and anyone who watches it is fucking retarded.

someone post levi and beast titan

>Asking strictly for the gameplay, because who gives a fuck about AoT itself in 2019 aside complete losers.
the new season was insanely good. bizarre to see how big a jump of quality it was.

This... season 2 was trash with a few good parts but the new one was an absolute winner in almost every regard

Attached: stab 1.png (1642x915, 2.38M)

it's dynasty warriors /monster hunter/spiderman? once you learn how to dash around titans it gets easier. will admit, the special moves you perform with the cast is pretty kino, even when you mess up and they save you.

i really hope this brings the online comunity back. cause it;s dead on pc.

>Want to buy the game on summer sale
>its not on sale
Fucking koei tecmo those fucking jews

imdb.com/search/title/?title_type=tv_episode&num_votes=1000,&sort=user_rating,desc

Attached: 1561947346764.jpg (660x1221, 118K)

Attached: 1561196781349.webm (430x242, 2.92M)

for those that know can they help me understand something?

If erens father had the attack titan, then when he also gained the founding titan and let eren eat him for both or what?

>The holy trinity of based episodes.
Nice

Attached: 1558030274886.jpg (1080x872, 382K)

Just finished Season 2 and I actually really liked it. I think the fact that people waited years for it soured it a lot for them, I got to blast through it within 4 days and enjoyed it a lot.

the Germans are actually the protagonist

Yeah

>IMDB

yawn

Only 3 days until Isayama spoils the ending

Attached: f771bd3d9036be5825bf43f61e1cf27d.jpg (374x773, 110K)

yikes

>the episode where they throw away armongs sacrifice is somehow considered good

Attached: 1555948865890.jpg (745x807, 107K)

How good is this anime if you have a GTS fetish
Asking for friend

I'm going to bet that all eldians would be killed off

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-02-23h49m22s722.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

>and I will be honest, I stopped caring when I read spoilers about how the "world" is just a penal colony used for Titan experiments for the mainland
So you dropped as soon as the anime went from shounen shit to an actually interesting seinen plot.

CRINGE

Okay Zeke

>anime game

Enjoy the trash

what a fucking pleb

Someone spoil me. Where did the titans come from? Why are they there? What is in the goddamn basement? Any other spoilers are welcomed.

>shit taste
keep it

Not that guy but the interesting part for me was how we didn't know what the fuck was up with the world.
Not that I stopped liking it after that but that was part of its charm for me.

read the fucking manga

I ain't reading shit. Just give me the fucking spoilers.

Does the manga even compare to the quality of animation AoT has?

Nigga watch the third season

literally pleb filter but too bad libtards are whining about it and wants it banned and taken off air

Attached: Capture.png (865x578, 397K)

but I can read it in a few minutes versus taking hours to get to it.

isayama cut the shitty boring parts making anime the best way to enjoy attack on titan

Ay lmaos.

>I stopped caring when I read spoilers about how the "world" is just a penal colony used for Titan experiments for the mainland
>t. brainlet
normalfag filter working as intended i see

>Etika will never see the ending
;-;

who the fuck is Erika?

I heard in south korea the manga is being burned because of the fascist content. Pretty fucking funny honestly
Alot of stuff is done better in the anime.

I can't play it now, user.
How do you do it?
It says Chrome can't handle it and I'm launching it from fucking Opera.

>Where did the titans come from?
Your mom.

>to an actually interesting seinen plot.
it would be if the story didnt just go back to the fucking island after the Marley attack

why are people this fucking stupid? why do they choose their truth to be what they interpret and not what it actually is? jesus man

>it's almost like they are not actually stupid but have an agenda to push so they will make up lies and distort things to advance their agenda

works on my machine

Attached: 111.png (1920x1143, 1.65M)

You can't ignore the nationalistic vibes from the narrative but people are freaking out over nothing.
Keep in mind these are just autistic fucks on twitter that have nothing better to do. There's no movement with actual power striving to cancel it or censor it or whatever.

>what is clockbait and ad views
he doesn't care for nazi shit or agenda he wrote this for clicks and got a lot of things wrong from the manga
it's dum dums like you who give this shit too much attention

its just poor (((chosen))) people who the ebil nazis store in ''concentration'' camps and are turned into midnless titans
nevermind that they killed millions and conquered the entire world with the smart titan powers before, they're just poor victims trapped on an island

The series basically threw out almost everything that initially drew readers in and actually became better

BASED
SnK is shit, glad I dropped at the basement reveal

youtube.com/watch?v=FcmH8WiFsaE

reminder that Gabi will kill shitren

Attached: cFWN8Ek.png (500x481, 263K)

the people living inside the walls are an ethnic group called the Eldians, all Eldians and only Eldians have the power to turn into titans because the power of the titans was brought to earth by their queen Ymir. Any Eldian injected with the spinal fluid of a titan will themselves turn into a titan. Pure titans (the ones that are stupid and can't transform back into humans) are Eldian partisans from a nation called Marley that destroyed the original Eldian Empire by convincing the titan shifters to work against the king. The settlements inside the walls are the only human presence on an island called Paradis, which is where the Eldian king fled after he realized he couldn't stop the Marleyans from destroying his empire. What's inside the basement is proof that all of the above is true, written by Eren's father, who was a Marleyan Eldian that got banished to Paradis after his son (who is the Beast Titan) ratted him out

motherfucking GABI GANG

Attached: armored_titan___gabi_by_houdao920-dc17jx3.jpg (819x974, 188K)

That was a fucking amazing fight
youtu.be/a3z55JId910

is this like, for real, the biggest upset in the history of entertainment?
what the fuck changed? everything so far had been meh at best

Attached: file.png (513x259, 44K)

>tfw have to wait at least a year to see based Gabi get animated
it's not fucking fair

Shingeki no KINOjin

its going to be great to see her shot being animated though
>kills a devil mid dive while he's swinging around in pitch darkness
>grabs his gear and while his body's still attatched zips up to the zeppelin
>oper8or roll
>oneshots a devil
>that reload

Attached: 1525385110253.jpg (746x1080, 310K)

That's just a temporary (((truth))). It's very clear that there's a big lie involving the eldians attacking Marley.

bragging about piracy is the dumbest underage third world thing you could possibly do.

I've avoided this faggot show for years. Convince me to watch it.

Attached: 1536560869983.jpg (1552x2065, 1.48M)

Attached: nh030c34lnr11.png (2364x1024, 228K)

if she was the Armored Titan instead of SHITner, the island devils would all be dead by now. It's too bad he was born first

PC when?

Attached: 1533711894815.jpg (865x997, 94K)

Watch it for the animation
It’s really good

no one cares what you do or don't watch, kill yourself

Muh Ocean

that was Reiner Braun
what we have now is REINER BLANCO TITANO GIGANTE, its time for his redemption arc now that cuckeren is the villain

Attached: 1543705046189.jpg (576x1024, 103K)

>the villain
hahahaha

>be the only one to not wear armor on your chest
>get BTFO'd like a faggot

Attached: 1525726832775.jpg (540x782, 141K)

no pootang for connie

Attached: 1525549520283.jpg (749x1080, 262K)

Wait... she shot mikasa?

>hack and slash
hard pass

it was Sasha. Gabi is based but her power level isn't high enough to beat Ackerhax

>kills the comic relief character
This is a symbolic death, the author is just saying "no fun allowed" from now on. Pretty smart in fact.

Shit, i was animeonly, thats one spoiler i'll have to deal with. Oh well still excited to see this all animated.

>Beast Titan pitch ability isn't a free aim mode with multiple types of throws
>Can't summon titans and put them in different attack modes
It's shit.

Attached: H27.png (871x1280, 1.82M)

now look what happened one page before

Attached: 1525355669892.png (639x926, 873K)

oof... thats gotta sting.

Attached: 1561172348665.jpg (827x1300, 160K)

>reiner was a titan from the start
>Eren fought with the gear from the start
>for the ending its Eren vs Reiner again
>Eren is a titan, Reiner uses the gear

Attached: l3g73w4ryiqlh3dstyuvea2rb74vsry2_hq.jpg (960x640, 62K)

Goddamn i thought connie would die first.

Characters in the series have very thick plot armor though.

Yeah its dead because its still fucking 60$ and doesn't go on sale.

Too much edge for the sake of edge in Attack on Titan. And I am by no means claiming that's all there is to it, because that's obviously not the case. But there is still a ridiculous amount of edge for the sake of edge and it drags the whole thing down.

AoT is the biggest normalfag piece of shit anime there is.

isnt it completely devoid of actual physics when swinging around

Attached: 1543700911736.png (670x666, 709K)

>can only respond with memes and unrelated /pol/ shit

you guys are just making the AoT fanbase look bad

It's not been on sale a single time, and it's been a fucking year.

>making the AoT fanbase look bad
>fanbase
Thanks for letting me know I'm in the right path you absolute sperg.

Attached: Gabi Braun after being captured by the islanders.png (500x522, 346K)

Koei Tecmo jewishness knows no bounds, I would not be surprised if the new expansion will 60 bucks too.

Attached: e89.png (331x250, 95K)

The best thing Sasha ever did for this manga was die. Even Connie has more to offer since his mom was titanized.

>wwn get a proper attack on titan game with proper swinging that isnt just jetpacts

Attached: annie holds a recration of mikasas vagina.png (769x867, 979K)

Best AoT game is still that free one that came out ages ago with the low poly chibi models.

From what I played of the one-mission demo, it's clunky but could probably be a decent enough distraction to kill time on, but it's probably still $60 solely because of being a "hot license" in the hands of Koei. Even fucking SAO games are half the price on average half a year after release if not less, but Koei's worse than Bamco.

Attached: 1560292210315.jpg (592x592, 33K)

Does Annie ever come back

Attached: annie is so hot.gif (500x241, 1021K)

this one?

Attached: 1520523145012.jpg (396x812, 242K)

She's still in crystal as if the plot's acting like she might be relevant in the future. Wouldn't be surprised if she's the new Basement Key equivalent at this point.

>god forbid the main cast gets hurt
Levi is dead.

Didn't Isayama originally plan to kill Sasha early on? Like before the Beast Titan even showed up? Seems like he was itching to do it for a while.

armong/borth will probably get her out now that eren became the bad guy

Attached: Annie's First Date2.webm (912x506, 1.62M)

The basement reval was three years ago and this shit is still going?

Absolutely.

the main cast are EMA

>Levi is dead
implying

he's at least a cripple without an arm

>source of all titans
The story had been hinting that humans were Titans for a damn long time prior and already unveiled its cards with the whole Reiss situation about titanized humans needing to eat shifters. We may have the Eldians vs. Marleans shit and all, but the genuine origin-origin of the titans are still attributed to some mysterious fucking devil god thing that no one knows the 100% truth about. We also have no idea just what the Eldians did besides fucking up the Marleans.

Reiners just a guy doing his job as a soldier, and Falco's a part of his people. It's not to insane to believe he would be so aultruistic towards him especially so given how he's basically suicidal now, heck Riener gave him self a split personality to cope with the horrid things he caused to the people of Paradis (I think it was the chapter that Ymir revealed she was a titan and they were stuck in the tower) implying he even felt bad for what he did to them back then. I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts together, but hopefuly you get the basic idea of what i'm saying. I don't feel this is out of character for him but more of a natural development of him having years to reflect on what he did and the people he lost to do it.

nah just fuck off. don't need anymore secondaries

Isnt she untouched by age in that crystal or whatever?

I think you missunderstood me
im mad that they went trough the trouble of showing so many civilians dying and a big focus on Reiner deciding to die or to come back after rescuing Falco by almost killing himself
there's this big buildup, and bam there he is, didnt even give himself armor, takes one punch, saves porco and its just over.
and I feel like now that reiners split personality days are over now that Falco and Gabi are on the line

Attached: 7644150708640f32198aff71427c6632.jpg (1114x1200, 98K)

GIVE ME THE UPDATE ALREADY FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Attached: 1502117458894.gif (757x759, 1.45M)

What the fuck is this form? Why did he look like that for that one moment? Was it because it was using nearly enough energy and decided to transform all half assed so his titan form wasn't nearly as protected? It reminds me of that stupid Super Saiyan form Eren got in the anime when he fought Annie in the town which only appeared in the anime and not the manga.

Not all Storys have a Happy End/ Good End.
Just like his life.

>ruin a mystery by solving it
holy fucking cope

he was on the brink of death trying to protect Falco by forming armor around him and taking the explosion from Eren without armor himself
everything below his waist is gone and he just gathered enough strenght to transform and save Porco

Attached: eobA5DY[1].jpg (586x640, 116K)

Someone spoil me that, what is actually this thing of the island being a test site?

Attached: 1484966990277.png (372x508, 239K)

another one

Attached: 1520480375-Attack-on-Titan-103-Reiner-Braun.jpg (600x523, 91K)

Wait? Did you not like how he gave up so easily, is that what you're saying? Sorry not trying to be difficult just trying to make sure whe're on the same page.

>Don't do anything with it
You miss out on Eren's Grim Reminder Runback? The most important thing that has happened in the world in-series, didn't happen on Paradis.

FUCKING SLAVES GET OFF MY THREAD

Attached: 1561984367053.png (262x420, 139K)

I meant that there was all this buildup and there was no payoff
its Reiners moment to decide live or die and its over in 3 panels
think of the Arya killing the nightking, buildup and its just over in 2 seconds

Attached: sa.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>calls Mikasa a slave because her genes force her to be a bodyguard
>is himself a slave to his titan power forcing him to fight for freedom
what a cuck

Attached: 1535238415224.jpg (338x448, 82K)

>Azriel Goldberg

every. fucking. time.

Attached: doomrider_by_captain_asparagus-d6q24ac.png (632x869, 675K)

why do fuckheads like you exist.

Absolute horeshit, season 3 part 1 is the terrible adaption with skipping all the character buildup.

>That's just a temporary (((truth)))

whatever you say, racist.

that's honestly the thing with the anime now. people praise the action scenes and bitch and moan about exposition and intrigue. sure, the manga fans weren't keen on how up its own ass the series got about that stuff, but you'd think the franchise has nothing good besides the action the way the anime fans talk about it

>goldberg

>anime
>best character has a schlomo name
>mediocre writing skipping scenes so that they can reveal them later
AOT is bad.

You are actually missing the point. Reiner has twice chosen to die, but can't abandon the kids. He does not have the will to live, and his lack of armor is a visual cue to how weak his survival instinct is. He solely sticks around to help the younger Warriors.

You are projecting a redemption arc on Reiner that he has not, as of yet, committed to. Reiner wants to die, its the only thing he wants.

Attached: Reiner.png (1004x1584, 2.05M)

all the names are German except Hanji and Mikasa, brainlet

More like a bunch of nothing and a huge exposition dump

The manga is also paced much better, and the art got so much better, even though Isyaima still uses references for backgrounds.

Season 3 Part 1 (and somewhat Part 2) felt really low intensity.

I think him not having armor is because of him being cut in half 10 minutes ago and still forcing a transformation
Even erens titan started being smaller and weaker as he was becoming more and more tired

There's a few turkish names like Eren too

Nobody likes you, we're better off without some trash like you in the threads

Looking at the PS Store, it's going to be on the 5th.

Game + Final Battle DLC = $60
Final battle DLC by itself = $40

>when you fuck up and dont kill zeke when you have the chance

>Jew hates a manga about Jews being the masterrace

Why would anyone care about the Seitch version? Thats the issue.

It is. 40 Shekels.

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x442, 276K)

Remind me who are the not-jews again?

Read the manga or get out of the thread you filthy secondary.

everyone else

Marleyans are the Jews. Eldians are aryans afflicted by white guilt

This.

Reiner is Germanic though

>Race of grotesque monsters controlling the world for thousands of years
>Not the Jews

>when you do this twice

>Jews built a world-spanning empire that brought civilization and prosperity to the diverse peoples of the earth
nice try Shlomo

Str fags btfo

>brought civilisation and prosperity
was that before or after the genocide and conquest of all the other civilisations that were helpless against the god given gift of the titan powers

Attached: 1534269081897.jpg (436x228, 52K)

I'm a bit confused. Is this a new game or an expansion?

>

Attached: Annie_Leonhart_%28Anime%29_character_image.png (1080x1080, 787K)

>falling for (((marleyan))) propaganda
muh 6 gorillion

It's somewhere in between the PS4 and the vita versions. better than the PC version though, not nearly as many crashes.

>m-muh titanocaust
never happened

The fuck kind of name is Hange anyway?

Wait, you mean it was neither about jews nor the germans then?Wow.

wtf kind of name is user? Don't be nasty about her ok? Apologise

I think Isayama did the same thing as Arakawa did with FMA and randomly insert a Japanese name for no identifiable reason, and the translators changed it to something that looks sort of European if you squint, same with how the name of Eren's hometown switches between Zhiganshina and Shiganshina

Read the thread.

The tribute game had incredible 3DMG mechanics. do any of the official games feel as good. They don't look like they do.

nah, its just lock on to the enemy, strafe around them like if you were using jetpacks, change direction on the spot all you want, no momentum required
its fucking shit

>IT'S BAD BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT

what a monument to mediocrity.

Here you go **unzips**