You are an idort, aren't you?

You are an idort, aren't you?
You wouldn't waste time arguing what platform is better while you could be playing all games

Attached: IMG_20190702_080516751.jpg (3264x1632, 1.32M)

should have bought a fucking numpad instead of that worthless junk

My man. I hate when everytime I mention switch games everything devolves into WHIRRRR when I'm just enjoying everything out there. Except I don't have a ps4 or xbone because they have nothing I want, or just one game I would be mildly interested in at max

Of course I am, its stupid to argue about console wars. I get the console which has the exclusives I want, so I own a PS4, Switch and of course a PC this gen.

I had a keyboard with a numpad, but I didnt use it that much, mostly when programming though when I had to use the ASCII code of certain characters

>not using numpad everytime you type in numbers

yeah thats you, I dont use keypad that often

as long as we can all agree that xbox is garbage

acceptable

Owning all the systems doesn't mean you like them all equally and not liking a system doesn't mean you don't have or can't afford it.

Attached: 1553066073589.png (500x775, 84K)

Why would anyone buy a Nintendo console

best exclusives

>Snoystation 4
Thanks but no thanks, I am not a tranny.

unironically only platform with exclusives I can give a single damn about. I'm a pc gamer mainly but there just isn't any games I want anymore

No, I don't buy consoles anymore.

I will never touch the filth that is playstation ever again. Low class all around.

I'm not an idort but I also don't participate in console war autism because I'm not retarded.

1 system master race
>PC

2 systems master race
>PC
>Switch

3 systems master race
>PC
>Switch
>PlayStation

4 systems master race
>PC
>Switch
>PlayStation
>3DS, Vita, Wii, whatever

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1507961554514.png (705x853, 47K)

>buys garbage that drags down the quality of pc games
>brags about it
lmao, brainlet detected

Because of the Yea Forums - VIDEO GAMES

Own a decent PC/PS4/Switch, that said my PS4 has just been sitting there collecting dust with the only recent "exclusive" I'm interested in being Judgment which is probably coming to PC anyways

Attached: 1561873362332.jpg (960x626, 41K)

>tfw bought all consoles and a pc just to make falseflagging valid without being a fanboy
Living the life

where is the numpad you faggot?