HOW?!

Attached: HOW.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWZFtDjv6Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=5AXxJbctW6U
youtube.com/watch?v=XI-Ar6alOOc
youtube.com/watch?v=oJWjSoEcF_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have every item, I've beaten the game, and yet... HOW?!

How what?

There's a Deku shrub on what SEEMS to be an unclimbable cliff. Bombs don't work, thrown or otherwise, and everything else I've tried don't do SQUAT.

So what are the enemies of this area?

just be yourself brah

Attached: 66152864_2419881404739852_3183979077522423808_o.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

I don't remember a Zelda game like this, name of the rom hack?

Does reflecting the projectile not work? I always forget that I have a shield despite it being really useful.

Bro just use the feather to jump on something's head while next to the wall. It's only one block high, should be easy.

cadence of hyrule

It doesn't pop up regardless of where I'm standing since it's on a seperate elevation.

Oh, that, so what's the gimmick? i thought it was a rythem game.

Also is there a Ganon boss with a Ganon theme

Who is the DLC character going to be?

That was it, I thought the feather was just for dodging, thanks dude.

it's just a reskin of a terrible indie game called crypt of the necrodancer. sloppy pixel art & colors, shit controls, awful remixes that massacre classic zelda songs, SUPER CRINGE voice acting.
don't get it. i'm surprised nintendo ok'd it.

I love that they drew from the entire series for inspiration.

Seeing the Stone Talus and BOTW Lynel in the classic 2D format was neat

reskin? not a new game? damn.

I don't give a shit about the songs unless it's N64 Zelda or TP, knowing Nintendo it's just the main theme and Wind Waker shit

>this post
I have never seen something more wrong than this. Congratulations, dude, this is weapons-grade bait. 10/10

lmao begone samefag

Don't listen to the other user. Cadence of Hyrule is a mixture of Crpyt and Zelda where you explore a randomly generated overworld to find 4 bosses to defeat so you can go to the main boss. It uses the rhythm mechanics whenever enemies are on screen. It's not a reskin of Crpyt because it isn't nearly as rougelike (which is either a plus or minus depending on who you ask) and it isn't a Zelda reskin for obvious reasons.

Listen to the music for yourself to decide on how well the mixes are. I love them myself personally/

youtube.com/watch?v=dWZFtDjv6Ao

>tal tal heights for overworld combat
based music choice

what other songs are there?

Shit I didn't know I'd be getting a fucking medley
neat

The Lost Woods combat remix is kino

Attached: 1437674640619.jpg (124x125, 4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5AXxJbctW6U

Here's the full album. My personal favorite is
youtube.com/watch?v=XI-Ar6alOOc

youtube.com/watch?v=oJWjSoEcF_0

menu music is pure kino

Aw, so it's only original Zelda themes and some OoT, Lost Woods and Windmill are cool though, but fuck Deku Palace just would make so much sense for a game like that.

>randomly generated
>RNG
imagine thinking this is a selling point.

as for that music
those synths they use are obnoxious, grating "babies first time using FLstudio" crap. not to mention complete suck the life out of the original tracks which were designed & themed around actual instruments for example links adventure themes usually have brass as the focus & utilize specific rhythms.
most areas and themes have certain instruments and rhythms associated with them that have been completely removed
turning it into generic techno doof doof music misses the point completely.

How did you convince the retirement home to let you shitpost on Yea Forums?

Imagine being this assblasted over a musical spin off of Zelda

i'm pretty assblasted they gave zelda to some shitty indies who injected some cringey OC character with even clingier voice acting into said "zelda game".

That's because it's a crossover if you ever heard of it.
It's not like that character is part of permanent zelda lore now. It's literally just some teleporter scenario like with other crossovers.

This game has exposed all the no taste shitposters.