12 HOURS

12 HOURS

Attached: D-ZbzKvUIAE30SE.jpg (1920x1080, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HB13XUQwWFw
youtube.com/watch?v=gY_kT7n1F-E
youtube.com/watch?v=yzKmw5knUOE
youtube.com/watch?v=HkXI1qdTMaM
twitch.tv/noobaii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ami's Amis

Attached: 90246dc5812884cbe459d51429c70980.png (283x290, 115K)

>The second Grand Prix – Back N. Time – debuts a little later and features the Prehistoric Playground track. The Fossil Fuel Injection track from Crash™ Tag Team Racing was the inspiration for this track, but Beenox took it to a whole new level: They wondered what would happen if Fake Crash got his hands on N. Tropy’s staff, and went back in time with it? The results are a prehistoric track with a whole load of “fake” Crash flair to it! Back N. Time will feature a series of new rewards, such as time travel-themed customization items and even more unlockable characters, such as Baby Crash and Baby Coco. Oh, and Baby T, the beloved dino from Crash Bandicoot™: Warped!

>The results are a prehistoric track with a whole load of “fake” Crash flair to it!
Beenox is insane
I fucking love these guys

I'm still upset that Megumi is handling.

Win or lose, I'm fucking loving this game. These motherfuckers made it better than my dreams ever did.

Attached: N_sane_motorcylce.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>such as time travel-themed customization items
Cave man fake Crash, saber tooth Tiny!

>other people around the world get a headstart on you

Is the grand prix global or controlled to each region?

Attached: IMG_20180830_025738.jpg (750x630, 58K)

All the dinosaurs and cavemen have Fake Crash’s eyebrows and teeth apparently. Beenox really are an amazing pick for this game. I hope Vicarious Visions have taken note and are gonna be as SOULFUL with the new Crash game as Beenox have been with CTR.

maybe they'll balance handling a bit, it's notably garbage compared to all other classes

Pura will evolve once more...

Attached: pura-cbb.png (750x650, 141K)

>All the dinosaurs and cavemen have Fake Crash’s eyebrows and teeth apparently.
>Fake Crash gets his hands on N.Tropy's staff
>his first instinct is to go back in time and impregnate every single creature that has ever lived with his offspring
literally /ourguy/

Attached: 1532082137027.png (599x605, 16K)

>digital Tropy
>finishes sixth
>quits
Guess all those time trials couldn't prepare you for the real world

His endgame is some End of Evangelion bullshit where he infects every organism to ever exist with Fake Crash DNA and then absorbs them all into himself to become Fakest Crash.

How many coins do we reckon we'll need to buy all the Pit Stop stuff for this GP?

Considering the trophy girls are being sold with their tight suits you can expect them to cost more than 1500.

You've got it backwards, online is for casual fun thanks to rng items.
Speedrun the time trials against actual player's best times if you want a dose of reality.

I'd say about 20000 for everything

W-wait
Redpill me on this. It's like an event with rewards that are time-limited ?
Like you have to be in a specific top % to win the pit girls or just participating is enough ?

>More tideous grinding.
Make the coins available offline, you fucking cunts. I swear I'm about to go play Forza Horizon 4 instead.

Attached: 1562017343928-vg.jpg (750x694, 113K)

The prizes are based on how many races you play so you can fuel your prize fuel gauge. The only thing locked by leader board is the challenge car being in the top 5%...good luck with that. All prize unobtained through the GP will be unlocked in the pit stop when the GP is over

Oh cool, so I don't have to spam the game, since I will eventually be able to get the ones I want.
Thanks.

Tomorrow is that start of the first "Grand Prix Season"
-New items will be added to the Pit Stop for purchase (Including the Trophy gals)
-Playing online will now fill something called a 'Nitro Gauge' which will unlock free rewards (If you cannot fill the Nitro Gauge completely within the season, the items you did not manage to get will be added to the Pit Stop for purchase
-The top 5% of people on the season's leaderboards will get an exclusive car and decal

The guy didn't even put up a fight. Items can be shit but they aren't going to hold a good player in the bottom 4 for an entire race.

FUCK vicarious visions
PRAISE peenox

It would be cool if Fake Crash is the antagonists of the next game. Kinda like how Skylanders Imaginators did it but even bigger.

t. impatient zoomer

>having huge events before game even has PC release
focus on making the port you fuckers

>implying both aren't based
>implying VV didn't usher in a potential golden age for Crash
Sleeping on Vicarious Visions as usual.

They aren’t time limited per se. Every event adds new stuff to the Pit Stop permanently, but the Nitro rewards you need to earn special points for during the event. If you miss out on any of the Nitro rewards, they get added to the Pit Stop to be bought normally in the next event.

So nothing is technically time limited, but the Nitro rewards you’ll have to wait a while before they’re available normally if you don’t participate in the event.

>Fuck Vicarious Visions.
No fuck you. Without VV Crash wouldn't even have a future. They literally saved the Bandicoot from the dead whenever you like or dislike NST.

Just a reminder that the higher you are in the standings gives you more nitro fuel so just keep and eye on that. Doing this early will ease up your chances to get the spryo stuff next GP

I'd rather N. Trance be the big bad of a WOC reimagining for the next game.

>fuck VV
eat a dick. we wouldn't be at this point without them

>Time Limited Battle Pass

Attached: 1561433099077.png (500x570, 236K)

I kind of want to see a new game with Nash, Norms, Fake Crash and N. Trance as bosses. Maybe some returning ones for additional continuity.

They haven't even announced it. Just face it, you're not the target audience. Wait a year and maybe you'll get our scraps

>complains about grinding
>goes to play another grindy racing vidya
lel

Online will never be competitive with items because of how maintaining the boost works, if you get hit once or twice near the beginning but the guy in first is given the chance to freely maintain a boost he will be so far ahead even thunder orbs won't drop him to second.
Sure the guy you're describing either let someone else play on his account or wasn't paying attention.

Speak for yourself actually for defending this crap. You can't deny how retarded the loot system is, especially how stupidly over priced the shit at the Pit Shop is. 3k for a bunch of stickers? 2k for costumes? Nah...

>all this love for VV
based

Attached: oggd.jpg (390x670, 222K)

VV were lazy fucks with patches though, didn't even fix pill hit boxes after a year

stop coping, all of it can be got from pit stop except the 5% car

Activision probably didn't put much faith in Crash when the deal for the remasters was made.

In the og CTR you could unlock everyone with cheat codes, if anything the grindiness is a zoomer feature.

Is it only the Switch versions that has the shit load times?

my dudes, can somebody post the pocture of all the trophy girls stats please?

Attached: D-ZxWXxWwAI2qKh.jpg (741x764, 92K)

What he's doing is literally the opposite of coping you retard. Does anyone know what the word means?

>Next Crash game
>after Warped
>Cortex is still gone, trying to get back from the stone age
>N. Trance, a mysterious invader from the 5th dimension, has arrived and wants to take over the world
>has brought a number of other 5th dimensioners with him, like Krunk, Nash, Norm, Geary, and a bandicoot named Crunch
>repurposes the CNK bosses with new stories and backgrounds to fit the Crash platformers
>fight them as the first four bosses, then a two-phase boss battle with Crunch, then N. Trance
>Brio is helping you like Coco does in 2

Switch has the worst load times, yes. I hope to god the patch fixes it.

You're mad over shit that not only didn't exist and didn't stop people from playing the og but also doesn't affect gameplay.

no user, you had to grind even more to unlock Ripper, Papu, Komodo and Pinstripe
the only two characters unlockable via codes were Penta and Fake Crash

>remade all three naughty dog games in glorious HD with tons of easter eggs and references to crash games
>added cut and completely new levels
>and time trials for the first two games
>"lazy fucks"
Based retard.

>software patch fixes shit hardware
That's not how that works.

it's posts like his that make you realize why EA and all these companies fuck you over stupid. even when we're blessed with a game giving us basically everything, there are still people, so caught up in being fucked over by the industry, that they take a gift as them trying to fuck you over. It's like a wall mechanism.

People really do not realize, how lucky we're getting with this game and the content, for it's price.

The Switch version doesn't take advantage of Boost Mode during loading times, which would greatly decrease the time spent waiting for levels to load. BOTW and Odyssey's loading times decreased drastically when they were patched to take advantage of Boost Mode. Beenox has already said they plan on fixing loading times on Switch.

the xbox version (even xbox one x) takes 40+ seconds to load after you finish a race in adventure mode due to laziness on the developer's part.

Imagine getting crazy mad over a Champion Kart.

>post credits
>Cortex came back the long way
I know it's an unrealistic amount of time but the type of cartoons that Crash was imitating never really cared about that sort of thing.

Attached: 1561420508999m.jpg (1024x192, 46K)

>You're mad over shit that not only didn't exist.

The Pit Shop is literally on the main menu. And to get the coins them, you're forced to go online and grind.

>didn't stop people from playing the og but also doesn't affect gameplay.
What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't even mentioned the original game nor have I said that people stopped playing it.

MAKE LIZ ALL-ROUNDER

Yeah. I just really want Cortex to be in the backseat for a little bit. He's always been a joke of a villain after Warped; I'd rather they introduce N. Trance and possibly Nina as big bads, then hype up Cortex's return in a large-scale Crash game (Like maybe a fully-realized Crash Evolution? Something like that?)

Stop voting for zoomer CNK maps.

that car is way too good not to grind for it

Get it? Because her MASSIVE TITS are all round. That said I would like to handle them too.

is the ferrari 488 headlights+lamborghini gallardo frame
makes it sexy as fuck

CNK maps are fucking great though, most of them have USF boosts.
Reminder that if every track had at least one USF boost, we'd have much more fun on tracks like Crash Cove and shit since we can GO FAST.

I would fuck Vicarious Visions after how well they handled NST

I would fuck both if you know what I mean

>The oldest Zoomers possible were 3 years old when Nitro Kart released
Low IQ post

Why are Crashfags so based? These threads are so fun and comfy, we just shitpost about Bandicoot tiddies and talk CTR all day.
The only threads I can think of that are as good as this are Kirby threads.

3 years old is the ideal age for the CNK zoomer maps.

I'm based only because people like you are based

>stop vote best maps in game
>me want play roo tubes and coco park

based and harmonypilled

where the fucks my nigger Koala Kong

Attached: you_love_it.gif (500x300, 990K)

>zoomer maps
>best anything
Zoomer leave. Sorry you weren't born to play real CTR.

Post mains.

Attached: mainnns.jpg (1280x720, 545K)

The champion kart and grand prix decal are time and skill gated.
Personally I would prefer if it were 100% skill gated but you could take your time in case life gets in the way.
Shit like getting a plat relic, ctr token challenge on hard, and beating the developer's time trial ghost on the grand prix track would be gated behind sufficient skill.

He's listed in the files at least, so he's probably coming eventually.

Why not just keep the champion kart and grand prix decal gated behind the 5%, then put it in the Pit Stop when they stop supporting the game?

VELO MASK TODAY
Who will voice it?

I get that he's not popular, but why can't Papu get at least one alternate costume?

Attached: papu_make_you_eat_fat_ogre_shit.png (556x331, 373K)

How much does the battle pass cost?

Because pit stop can be grinded out. I prefer it to be behind a git gud filter like tropy, digital tropy, relic paintjobs, and hot rod oxide.

At least he's getting Sumo Papu.
I'd rather we also get Santa Papu.

I'm saying that the pit stop should be ignored for the most part and that it shouldn't stop anyone from simply playing an enjoyable game.

No one probably

I prefer the Skull Rock Wumpa Coin farming method over Jungle Boogie or Thunder Struck because I can do it AFK. I bring my Switch to work everyday and press A every minute, I've got like 7000 coins by the time I get home. Perfect.

Champion Kart will always be offered for top 5%, in case anons are worried about missing out.
The only thing that will be exclusive to each individual Grand Prix is the decal.

Nothing

Pit Stop and Wumpa Coins being online will always infuriate me.

They fucked up what's important, the mechanics. The N.Sanity trilogy will forever remain a polished turd until they fix those

The tighter jumps are only a problem if you're dogshit at games. The pillbox helps you just as much as it hinders you since it lets you run off of ledges and still jump.
Get better at games.

I rotate between these 4

Attached: mains.jpg (988x809, 108K)

There are no DLCs, microtransactions or passes of any kind in this game.

We back?
Just won a race, even lapped the guy coming last.
He was a bot.
They were ALL bots.
It had silently dropped me at the loading screen.
Are the CTR servers on Cloudflare too?

>pillbox let's you run off edges
And so would a cylindrical prism, there isnt really any reason for it to be curved on the top and bottom

so if i chose to wait to get the game, what, i miss all of these updates entirely? how does this work? what is permanently added and what isn't?

There’s nothing more soul crushing than absolutely decimating a lobby, only to find out that they were replaced with bots halfway through. The replacement bots barely work too, half of them just drive in circles or into the same wall repeatedly and the others can’t follow the track for shit.

when's Crash Bash HD

No it wouldn't. The pillbox lets you run clear off the ledge, almost completely off of it, because of the curved edges, and you can still jump. This lets you completely bypass the tighter jumps and still make them with minimal effort. You couldn't do that with a cylindrical prism because with that you can only ever be on the platform or off the platform, whereas the pillbox lets you be in a weird mixture of both for a second.
It's really not an issue. It takes like a half hour to get used to if you played the original trilogy religiously, and then it's unnoticeable.

You still have the content available but you miss out on the event itself (and the 5th percentile event leaderboards awards) Free of charge still.

EVERYTHING is permanently added. The (semi) time gated content are the Nitro rewards, and they are added to the Pit Stop (in game store) if you missed them during the event after a month or two.

The only truly time gated content is the championship kart and decal you get for being in the top 5% of players at the end of the season.

It was immediately after a race I was fucking miles ahead on on Papu's Pyramid then fucked up spectacularly at the end and came 3rd, too. I think I'm just gonna go to bed.

Attached: sad-marty.gif (426x214, 1.82M)

>singleplayer/local mutliplayer kart racer that requires to pay a monthly subscription fee of $8,99 just for the ability to unlock things
>this is acceptable to nu/v/ in 2019

Attached: 1511350718108.jpg (1045x798, 537K)

you miss nothing. all of it will be added to the pit stop after the event ends

EXCEPT the 5% car at the bottom right

based misinformation

stop coping

Cool I guess. Game's still boring and jank.

i can't tell if the boob jiggle proves they originally were there handing you the trophies with the jiggle and sony or some ethics officer at the company said they couldn't, so they quietly just turned all their models into racers instead.... or if they were always going to be racers and they added boob jiggle out of nowhere just to be based

>tfw lapping Oxide ghost on Thunderstruck
Reminder to best that tt quick before they patch the massive shortcut at the start

Only takes 1 minute and 30 seconds to finish the race, less if you maintain USF from end of lapn1 and on

>we're getting biker boomer Tiny before this skin
Why

Attached: Crash 3 Tiny.jpg (1164x913, 330K)

We should push Beenox to ad kart customazition save profiles so you can save several karts and pick rather then make them all the time

how deep were they digging for some of these characters? i've played lots of crash games in my life but i don't recognize like half the roster

god damn i hate the online system. its so rigged against you if you want to farm coins. giving you just an hour to get a decent amount of coin then cutting you off since you been making to much bank. have to make sure you still pay for PS+ in the long term making our trans faggot overlords in California happy.

How do you get hot rod oxide? CTR tokens yeah?

It still feels like a half measure to try to compensate for the fact that crash 1, 2 and 3 all had different jump arcs but when homogenizing them across the trilogy they forgot that you cant slide jump in crash 1 to go over an edge and still make the jump work. But at that point they had already built the stages and rather than adjust the gaps they stuck with this odd pill shape.
It works sorta but at the same time they could've used a cylinder and added a few walk-off frames where a jump would still register, some precision 2d platformers use this for ledge walkoffs too

just be glad they didn't erase him entirely from the series for being a cartoonishly racist caricature of Mayans.

fortunately the mayans are all dead so nobody whiteknights them the way they do for mexicans

Rocker Oxide(the actual name for the skin) requires 101% adventure

Not too deep. All of the characters you aren't recognizing are racers from CNK. All of them originated from and were made for CNK, with exception to N. Trance, who debuted in the GBA game Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced.

101% in adventure mode (all CTR, Oxide Defeated, Gold Relics earned)

I wish people would actually play the battle modes. They're fun.

It's just the CTR roster and the CNK roster. Now they're gonna add Tawna (I'm sure you know who she is) and the trophy girls from the original CTR. No obscure characters were included (that would be shit like Yaya Panda, Viscount and obj_motherfucker), and some really important ones are missing (Nina)

Everything is permanent except the championship kart, that’s exclusive to the top 5% of players in the event. Everything listed under Pit Stop rewards is immediately added permanently and can be bought from the same in game store with in game currency as all the other cosmetics and shit. The track is a permanent free addition unlocked immediately for everyone. The items listed under Grand Prix rewards have to be earned through challenges during the event, but if you miss out on them they get added to the in game store a month or two later to be bought with in game currency. The only thing you can miss is the championship kart and decal, since they’re essentially luxury bragging rights items for the top 5% of players. Nothing is paid or DLC, it’s all free.

mayans didn't die user, the civilization just faded out of existence and integrated themselves into the Spanish Crown

When do they fix the save corrupting glitch. I wanna do the time trials.

>needing a glitchy sequence break to decimate oxide
TT is easy to maintain boost on, I annihilated him by a clear 30 seconds before I even unlocked his ghost

That comes in the back-in-time event; it wouldn't have suited the theme of this coming event.

Today/tommorow.

no they're not.

Sure, and I'm ready to admit that the jumping physics and the hitboxes are not perfect in NST.
But I still think that the added content (time trials, Stormy Ascent, Future Tense), the superior Cortex, fixed Crash 1, and playable Coco far outweigh the slightly flawed physics and make NST the definitive way to play the Naughty Dog games.

God I hope trance doesn't have the velo mask, his original appearance was literally working for uka

I don't think obj_motherfucker is obscure, I think he'd be a great addition to the roster.

Already got it then
Also beenox need to pushed to have pit stop in offline.

>in less than 12 hours everyone here becomes a blood enemy
I'm sorry crash bros,it's nothing personal, I just really want that kart

Attached: 1562045812014.png (1200x1600, 331K)

What about Oxide?

I see, thank you for the clarification

No one ever knew that he even existed until 2 months ago.

They obviously knew that they wouldn’t be able to include them as they were because of the current political climate, so I imagine they went through multiple incarnations until they settled on the final result. The director said cutting them wasn’t an option in his mind because it would be wrong to take stuff out of a remake of a classic game like this, so from the beginning of development Beenox planned to include them as faithfully as they could while also appeasing the ESRB and ethics committees and whatnot. Pretty based on Beenox’s part though, most big dev studios would just cut them entirely and avoid any risks, but shovel ware developer Beenox saw their opportunity to make a name for themselves and they took it.

Its more about lapping oxide for once
It is grest fun to do

I want the same user as the original, I just chimed in with my experience with it.
It's just that slight offness that keeps it from being 10/10 recreation but I can appreciate the physics consistency across all 3 games as well as the quality if life stuff

>Lab Assistant
>All skins are Legendary skins
>Welder Assistant
>Jetpack Assistant
>Genie Assistant
>Mummy Assistant
>Parka Assistant
>Sledge Hammer Assistant
>Wizard Assistant
So much potential for customization.

I wish bots were added to battle mode

Not that deep, they’re all characters from the CTR sequel on PS2. With events they’re adding all the missing original trilogy characters, some Spyro characters and some popular characters from later games. So it’s basically the Smash Ultimate of Crash racing games, everyone’s here and then some.

Please hurry.

Attached: UserDesktopMegumiApplicationPHOTOSHOP.png (390x670, 407K)

You serious? Everyone who played the trilogy would've known of him by some sort of name - lab assistant, clone, henchman, etc.

>They obviously knew that they wouldn’t be able to include them as they were because of the current political climate
the real life job of grid girls and trophy girls and flag wavers is still a thing, it's not like it was banished due to feminism, they only managed to get them removed from one branch of F1 as I understand. It's so fucking annoying. When will these moral gatekeepers fuck off

Have you considered he might have friends or family and he passed the fucking controller you god damn insecure autist.
I have everything unlocked and guess what my brother likes to play too and he can't even drift, I'm sure some retarded autist like you felt good for beating him because he has skins unlocked.
Have sex.

>Spyro Magician obj_motherfucker
I gotta stop nutting, fucking hell

We're talking about obj_motherfucker

I would main wizard assistant in the team oxide kart with bandicoot paintjob and lunar decal

Do you have template to this?

>Lab Assistant gets a skin called Mother Assistant, has mom clothes on
Would anything make Beenox more based than this?

Are people gonna start playing battle mode on the switch version now?

Attached: 1552678701142.jpg (854x532, 35K)

Yeah unlike Coco Park.

Who everybody who played the trilogy would've known (by another name).

Here.

Attached: Cortex Picture2.png (390x670, 386K)

I always vote for CNK maps since I know it enrages ND purists, and ND purists tend to still be fans of Nu Naughty Dog and thus are a cancer on the gaming industry.

>End of Evanwhoa
I love it.

Attached: 1559312505355.png (174x272, 79K)

Isn't it closer to 36 hours?

List two things you would want Beenox to change or add to improve CTRNF
Instead of characters locked behind pit stop, add challenges or add more cup races to unlock them.
Different hovercraft glow colours, buying wheels is pointless if you main hovercraft

Reminder to not play as N Tropy or Penta if you don't want people to leave the lobby. Those are tryhard characters. By using Tropy, you're basically saying "hey, look, I completed the time trials, I'm really that good", and Penta is like "look, I know about the existence of this hidden character and must show everyone how smart I am by having unlocked him"

>all these zoomers in this thread unaware how fucking hard they're getting milked with this game
Disgraceful.

Attached: cover5.jpg (1600x900, 68K)

I vote for CNK maps because they are consistently more fun than CTR maps.
You cannot tell me Android Alley, Electron Avenue, Out of Time, Thunder Struck, Deep Sea Driving, and Clockwork Wumpa aren't some of the best fucking tracks in the game. Even Hyper Spaceway is fun as shit and it got nerfed to hell and back.

thanks

Attached: Best chick.jpg (390x670, 87K)

Why is obj_motherfucker the name that caught on? obj_ass was the one that started it as in Lab ASSistant.

there are no MTK

test

Attached: 1561755123116.png (250x263, 42K)

Please include CTR if you are going to make a new thread

Make the Pit Stop and Wumpa Coins offline so you don't need an internet connection to unlock offline content.
Take classes away from characters, and instead make your class engine dependent. Choose whatever character you want, then choose either the Handling, Balanced, Acceleration, or Speed engine. That way you can be any character you want as well as any class you want. Only a retard would argue against this.

Because people forget that obj_motherfucker was just obj_ass with the shield

No one ever gave a flying fuck about any lab assistants before finding out that some of them have funny names.

It's almost time bros.

Attached: RGF5SDFN4X.png (852x662, 682K)

I'm hoping they release the update a few hours before the Grand Prix starts, otherwise I won't be able to update until tomorrow.

obj_motherfucker is funnier. That's all.

>2 digital N. Tropy's in the lobby
>beat them both

feels good man, DNF'ing is like crack to me, Pinstripe Chads where we at

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190630192235.jpg (3840x2160, 659K)

It's unreal. In 2019, a game (or any form of media) having female characters that look female, and not manly trannies.

Pinstripe's so fucking based in this game, I thought he'd be obnoxious but he's such a goddamn chad. Makes me wish they'd bring him back in a mainline game.

>not using Smooth Criminal or Gangster skins
you're no brother o'mine

I like that enine idea
Poblem is peple would no doubt bitch about it if done now
Might still be good to try and push this through to beenox as it wouldnt change anything

I always found them very intriguing even before I knew the names.
obj_motherfucker's car from the Biker Crash levels in Warped is the Six-Pipes car in CTR:NF, by the way. fun fact.

Have you ever seen a real life woman before, user?

Them using the Howie scream in Crash 2 was very iconic.

>Thunder Struck
If you are playing this right now you're a faggot. Wait for the patch.

Fuck that, N Tropy is one of my favorite Crash villains and im not gonna stop playing him because of what randos on the internet think about me. Besides the bastard took a lot of work to unlock, being able to play as him is my reward.

Attached: N._Tropy.png (344x373, 152K)

t. seething tranny
kys already freak

I don't play online, or at least I won't until they fix items. I just really like Thunder Struck's track design and music.

>being able to play as him is my reward.
Sure, if you enjoy playing with bots. That's your choice.

Don't listen to the haters, user. They're on your time now.

This is actually out of character because Cortex hates Bandicoots.

haven't had the opportunity to unlock it yet, wish I could but I'd have to spend a shit ton just to get all the other skins out the way
got 20k coins saved for the event

Wasn't that exploit discovered very recently? It's not guaranteed this patch will fix it.

I-I'M NOT A FURFAG

Attached: DkRgjiHVsAAurFJ.jpg (366x379, 45K)

Does this game have any all new maps?

If so, how is Beenox's level design skill? Is there hope for the future of Crash?

Tommorow they are gonna release a brand new track. We will see then how good they are at designing them.

wait it's psn only? fuck. that.

When the update comes out we'll see Twilight Tour, Beenox's first original track.
However, they did redesign all the CNK tracks to take out the anti-grav sections. Electron Avenue's practically a new track.

We're getting a new track every month starting tomorrow. The first one is very simple but fine.

Good on ya, user.

Attached: Bye-bye, Save.jpg (390x670, 58K)

Also, to your second question: Crash's future is looking bright as fuck right now. CTR is going to be supported until the end of this year at the very least, and it's clear Vicarious Visions is working on a new game, and they've shown to be worthy developers that understand the Crash formula. High hopes!

It'll have the first new track soon. Based on the egypt and arabian levels of Warped.

pc when?

I just wish he had his old voice. PS1 Pinstripe sounded sinister as fuck, this one sounds like a saturday morning cartoon villain

>FUCK vicarious visions
No, FUCK Toys for Bob!
Crash and CTR remakes are almost perfect and a 1:1 recreation, instead TfB remade Spyro changing all the aesthetics of the games, ruining the main appeal of those game without realizing the damage they ahve done going with that unbrearable overdesign of levels.

kek

Attached: 1495822995296 tawna.png (265x265, 11K)

How come beating Oxide time trials doesn't unlock anything?

Next year perhaps. Online will be dead, though.

Or stereo-typically black

Attached: Megumi (1).png (482x762, 682K)

>We're in a time like where Crash rose from the ashes while Sonic's grave is consistently pissed on.
Based?

It does, it unlocks the Digital N Tropy skin

>Brio is helping you like Coco does in 2
But Brio already help you in 2 too, do you even played the game?

>fuck toys for bob
No, Toys for Bob is awesome for genuinely wanting to make a great product. Fuck Activision for rushing the Spyro remake and causing all the work to be outsourced to so many different developers.
It's still a good remake, all things considered. Just got borked by Activision.

20 years is a long time. Several of the original VAs have passed away already.

CTR remake may be near perfect but the Crash trilogy remakes have their flaws.

Attached: D-OG3RIVAAAe8K6.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

I know man, I didn't expect the same dude, it just sucks. I mean new Oxide is pretty damn good.

How come beating Oxide time trials doesn't unlock anything worthwhile?

Attached: ctrGeary.png (642x577, 598K)

stop sexualizing animals

>they've shown to be worthy developers that understand the Crash formula
Since when?

It's nice to play a kart racer again where I don't already know all the tracks. I've played Mario Kart 8 to death already between Wii U and Switch. I couldn't get a lot of new games as a kid so I only had the demo for CTR that I played over and over and eventually Nitro Kart on Gamecube. So most of this game's content is all new to me.

Attached: 64232857_p0.jpg (1500x1500, 651K)

Crash games were always consistently better than Sonic's. Sonic might be more famous, have more brand recognition (being 1st party and having been in a million games), but when it comes to quality, Crash takes the cake. Even the rushed, broken Crash games (Twinsanity) are much better than the equivalent Sonic games.

LET RILLA ROO IN YOU COWARDS

Attached: crash_bash_remastered_by_magaska19_dd5girj-pre.jpg (894x894, 127K)

What a cutie

>people still dont know the electron avenue shortcut
makes me win the match everytime in online mode.

Attached: 1559395554187.jpg (172x191, 29K)

Since we saw Future Tense which used nearly everything the Future themed levels had to offer, and released NST as a whole, which had literally assloads of SOUL and showed they understood the demands of what Crash fans wanted?

What would you want instead?
Keep in mind that only like 2% of the playerbase will achieve this, so a new kart or character isn't really the best thing to lock behind this

I hated N. Sane trilogy for having a lot of fucking no budget janky looking animations and it's technical pant-shittery like the hitbox and physics fuck ups.
Is Racing much better? I wanna get it cause it looks pretty sweet but that shitty trilogy remake has made me warry

They'll ad a crash bash theme grand prix eventually, cant see that until the 5th, maybe 6th though.

Since this remake? If you watched the dev interviews they're huge fans and poured love into this. That's why it came out so great.

Fellow CTR bros, I think our time is over.

Attached: RYAAAANNNNN.png (382x488, 268K)

If you're such a nitpicker that you genuinely hate NST, you're not gonna like Nitro Fueled regardless of how it actually looks or plays.

>Since we saw Future Tense
The empty hallway with shovelware era Crash levels of Nitro spam
>and released NST as a whole, which had literally assloads of SOUL
By having a shit framerate, ugly ass unity lighting, janky animations, borked jump physics and the PILLBOX?

By far the hardest Crash game, and is on the list of hardest games ever. Kids and journos that complain about the difficulty of N Sane Trilogy and CTR haven't seen nothing. Playing Bash is like being on an abusive relationship, it is mean to you, hurts you, takes everything you have, but you keep playing it on the remote possibility you get something worthwhile from it.

>Nitro spam
What? It was nowhere near WoC levels.

>If you don't like shitty remakes then you're a nitpicker
explain?

Makes me think of this youtube.com/watch?v=HB13XUQwWFw
Mfw fake crash goes so far back in time and fucks everything in sight

haha nah, in reality, Crash fans suck up to anything because they're desperate as fuck.
The remakes look like this.

Attached: D6TfIXPWkAYyD9J.png (689x700, 620K)

>he uses glitches to win races
You can’t be serious user?
You ARE winning with skill, aren’t you?

How about you fuck off, your kind is not wanted here.

Look at coco!

NST was a great remake made by people who genuinely love Crash. If you're seriously hating the animations, which were one of the strongest points of NST, then you are not going to like Nitro Fueled.

>standards are not wanted here
I dont get it

>Rilla Roo gets in
>He's inevitably speed based

fuck you, they are the teams to ask anything Crash related

Best Girl is Best Speed, and all was right in the world.

See, all this post shows is that we clearly disagree on the strengths and flaws of NST, and I'm not going to change your mind. Have a good day.

I'm pretty shit at it, I either land up there and the electric hits me or I'll fall right off once I'm up there
is the key to airbrake twice? I can't nail it

"Stardards" of trash are meaningless

Play TSR instead.
We need to boost the player count so sega can see that there is still interest and save the game with more dlc.

dragon mines and dingo canyon are the worst maps

Attached: e7a.jpg (402x364, 57K)

You forgot your 30 fps insult. You're slipping man.

>NST was a great remake made by people who genuinely love Crash.
user please the only person involved who gave even a single shit about Crash was the promotional;artist. The rest was all the most shallow design by committee ever. That's why it's physics, hitbox, and framerate remained fucked
>If you're seriously hating the animations, which were one of the strongest points of NST
Yeah no the way Crash basically t-poses and floats after beating a boss sure is a "strong point" lmao you high?

Attached: Crash Bandicoot.jpg (399x399, 34K)

They're free wins if no one else knows, but at least two people always know in my lobbies. A ton of people know about those papu's pyramid and electron avenue shortcut, but items prevent people from being able to pull em off half the time though. I hate it when one person knows about the hyper spaceway shortcut that gets rid of a quarter of the track because they basically steal first place if they do, and I get hit on the way to it

Most of early CTR maps are pretty bad or just boring.

Ok then bye. You can leave and I'll stay here thus cementing my opinion as the majority opinion lol

how do you abuse psn trial? asking for a friend

This entire post boils down to "actually I disagree, therefore you are wrong."
Not liking NST is subjective so if you didn't like it, all the power to you. But to claim that the team making NST didn't seriously give a shit about Crash and tried hard to satisfy fans is retarded. NST is one of the most soulful remakes out there, regardless of how you feel about its quality.

You mean there's a chance I wasn't just shit as a kid?

I play Pinstripe the most.

Attached: ctr mains.png (361x493, 146K)

How will the point earning system work?
Will I only get points from online races?

is like the parachute from Fortnite?
the one that you earn after you win a game?

how do you know that?

looked up the hyper spaceway shortcut right now. holy shit, im gonna learn how to use it.

bros i want to fug judy

All based. Good taste user.

I didn't bother with N. Sane trilogy, but CTR NF has been the first game I've enjoyed in a long time. I also never played the original game though, so wouldn't know if they fucked something up.

very rarely, but some collision/hitboxes do seem bigger than they should be though if I had to nitpick

Thanks user-kun.

Attached: 1562032872803.gif (454x310, 3.5M)

How is a low budget, janky remake with some shitty unity tier engine and fucked physics soulful? The people who made it didn't give a single shit.

is not that change a kart is a long process, but I don't mind it

>Fossil Fuel Injection
even though it was the inspiration, will it still have the music?

youtube.com/watch?v=gY_kT7n1F-E

Attached: uscrash-jcrash-meet.jpg (450x579, 53K)

Why yes, I do main the trophy girls, how could you tell?

Attached: 1561699983604.png (1505x1967, 94K)

>Create new user account
>make it a psn account
>get the 2 week psn trial on the burner account
>Set it as the primary account in settings
Congrats now all of your accounts will share the ps plus, rinse and repeat every time the trial ends

youtube.com/watch?v=yzKmw5knUOE

they don't even have extra colors, I'd say they should still be 1500.

thanks brah gonna try it tomorrow

You get them from offline too but much much fewer. Almost a negligible amount.

Add ice mines and antigrav sections.

Holy fuck, how was anyone supposed to know that was there? No wonder I placed so poorly last time I did that race

Can't you get banned for this?

He was talking about nitro points, not coins

also Dingodile, Coco, Joe, and Ami

Attached: papu.png (1056x524, 890K)

Tiny chads rise up

Attached: rj21qmvkgn531.jpg (400x300, 28K)

I'm about to get the game on my paycheck this friday, what is this? A battle pass? Do I need to actually buy this? I just wanted to calmly play this and go online after beating single player. I didn't want to rush this.

>cheese easter egg with Tiny's fight in 3
>playable Coco
>added time trials in 1 and 2
>fixing 1's save system while keeping the world map
>adding a cut Crash 1 level for no reason other than because fans wanted it, even made a completely new bonus round for it
>not censoring shit like Pinstripe's tommy gun and Cortex's tiddy joke
>not overly redesigning boss characters but expanding on them, and fixing shit people complained about like Dingodile's end quote being missing
>getting Lex Lang who is easily the best actor for Cortex
>expanding on the opening cutscenes without bloating them with dumb shit, doubling down on the Looney Tunes style animation the original devs were going for
>not only keeping Crash's dance but also giving it to Coco too
>speaking of which, completely redesigning Coco to actually make her an interesting and fun character
I know this is bait, but I guess I'm weak for falling for it.

>Toys for Bob is awesome for genuinely wanting to make a great product
I know they cared for the remake, but they didn't understand the apeal of the original games aesthetics and failed to reproduce it.
Theyre not evil, theyre just bad.

Free shit, nigga

Not the original, but I like it a lot!

Attached: Crash.png (348x300, 80K)

>tfw no PS Plus so all you unlocked since day one is a couple of characters and a single kart.
I'm fucking pissed off by this disparity of treatment between online and offline players.

I like using Aviator Crash the most, but I feel there's some kind of stigma using the hovercraft online even though it was unlocked not bought. I'm also bummed Liz is going to be a Turn character.

Attached: ctr.png (1286x914, 1.21M)

They nailed the controls and most of the character designs they did, though. Aesthetics isn't all Spyro is.
They aren't even bad, they're just not as talented as VV and Beenox. If the Spyro remake had come out first it'd have been better received since we wouldn't have N. Sane Trilogy to compare it to.

It's a free update. Just do the challenges listed to earn whatever's on the gauge bar. Even if you miss out and don't earn everything, it'll come back at a later date in the pit stop.

I’m serious. We need to save tsr!

just get the trial and make another account when it runs out

I dunno, people claim they've done it for years, but I haven't tried it since I just buy the year when it goes on sale

>Lex Lang
>best Cortex
I was with you the whole way till here. Clancy Brown pulled it off so much better.

Different rando, but Vicarious Visions have had previous dealings with Crash before with pretty good success.

Even if you go beyond the N. Sane remake, their GBA/portable games they made were pretty good (if only lacking innovation, the only big criticism I can give)

Kill yourself.

The fuck is fashion show?

my guess is just using various costumed characters.

I have no doubts I'll get in the top 5% considering how awful the general level is, but I really hate the concept of limited time skill exclusive rewards.

they really shouldn't have put that in.

I always get fucked at the jump

fucking clock

It's just one kart to throw the autists a bone

>He thinks the 5% kart is gonna be about skill and not just grinding
Hope you don't have a job user

Attached: 1554082328320.jpg (359x391, 50K)

>three girls in the trailer

they really want that furry audience~!

Attached: adorable.jpg (251x219, 7K)

not at the moment

>the superior Cortex
You mean lame ass weird goofy middle aged man Cortex. Clancy Brown Cortex was significantly more memorable and actually menacing as a villain

That's too meaningful content to block out of 95% of players.
They should've settled for a color or sticker.

tick
tock

cocofags

Attached: 1561750996267.jpg (680x695, 28K)

I can understand why you'd think that, but I disagree, and here's why.
Clancy NAILS Cortex's bad side. The ominous figure that is constantly opposing Crash, filled with hatred? Clancy nails it. But Clancy never shows Cortex's other side; the pathetic, nerdish, stubborn scientist with a Napoleon complex. Cortex has always been too shortsighted and arrogant to best Crash. He's always the engineer of his own downfall, and it's his lack of foresight that constantly causes him to lose.
Clancy doesn't personify that side of Cortex very well, I think, and that whole side of Cortex is what makes him so much more interesting than your average evil scientist. Lex Lang, on the other hand, I think he personifies both sides of Cortex very well - IN N SANE TRILOGY. Not so much in the past games... but in NST he's genuinely domineering and evil at times, but his voice, especially in Warped, reeks of insecurity. In this regard, I think Lang personifies all of Cortex much better as a character, whereas Clancy can only really show us the cool, evil side of him.

I don't think it will be. No micro transaction is involved.

Nitro points

Toys for Bob unironically did a better job with Spyro than VV did with Crash. Beenox outdid both though

anyone have that Brio bladerunner image

(You)

Attached: 175639200.png (750x750, 39K)

>make the switch from analog stick to learning d-pad right in the middle of attempting hard mode
on the bright side, cortex castle makesnyou learn u-turns real quick

Attached: senileoldcat.jpg (863x630, 75K)

Attached: A Good Brio.png (1600x2560, 2.36M)

How can you stand using the d pad on Switch? It's so bad, it cramps my hands like a motherfucker, and if I use the Pro Controller it mis-inputs all the time.

>getting Lex Lang who is easily the best actor for Cortex
God I fucking hate zoomers

>Aesthetics isn't all Spyro is
Aesthetic is the main appeal of Spyro 1, the only reason it was succesfull enought at the time to get sequels.
2 was 50/50 between aesthetic and gameplay, not the main focus but still relevant. 3 dropped the aesthetic to a minimum, filling the game with gimmicks.

yeah. masterd the shortcut now. even got the N trophy

> tubes and coco park
Literally me

>he disagrees with me therefore he is zoomer

>aviator crash in hovercraft
Neat. Gotta try that one.

Rimba DLC when?

Attached: vyxx terror.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>switch
I'm on DS4, I've never actually seen the layout of a switch in my life. Is it a shit position?

Oxide definitely needs to have Velo mask, he's an alien an isn't related to Uka Uka at all. Also, he probably knew Velo before the events of CTR. In the comic, Zem has his original suit with a "V" in his belt and gloves,

Attached: Team_Oxide_CTR_comic.png (805x629, 955K)

thanks user

>dingodile clone
>surprised when he copies dingodile stats
Really the only way he'd be appropriate

>Be in top 5% to get that kart
tfw you wont be able to unlock everything

Attached: 1514077327089.png (1048x1150, 1.14M)

Why does Zam have a nose

>make another account when it runs out
Wumpa coins and pit stop unlocks are assigned to your account, not to the save game, that's why if yo uget the save file corruption bug, you lose only the adventure mode and time trials progress but you keep all the wumpa coin and pit stop unlocks.
If you make a new account you lose all the pit stop unlocks.

Also, sadly i already used the free trial and i will not pay to paly online just to get wumpa cois on CTR, that is basically the same thing as paying to buy coins.

Well, the Joy-Con's D-pad is way too low to comfortably use, and it's separate buttons. The Pro Controller's D-pad is in the perfect position, but it constantly misinputs and will think you're pressing up when you're pressing left or right.

Except Clancy did that aspect of Cortex very well. The exasperation and demotivation Cortex felt at the end of 3 was nailed perfectly. Lang works in sillier games like Twinsanity but he’s too fucking dramatic. It works most of the time but too many times does he phone it in. He can’t be serious and menacing and the loss Clancy also fucked over Uka Uka.

you don't use the spoof account to play, dumbass

I don't think manages to be evil and threatening at all. I think he plays Cortex as a 100% goofball and I fucking hate it. Clancy did it better, with him becoming gradually more pathetic and goofy through his losses instead of an idiotic goofball right off the bat. Basically, Clancy is a 90's cartoon villain, and Lex is your average modern cartoon villain where everything has to be more safe.

>They obviously knew that they wouldn’t be able to include them as they were because of the current political climate
God damn what a sad state we're in. People literally couldn't handle some tiddies on a fucking 3D bandicoot.

Attached: What the fuckkkk.gif (181x148, 1.11M)

tough, I had a broken d-pad on an xbone controller that wouldn't sense inputs, it was infuriating

You get points for every quest you compelte, there are different quests, , like dayly, weekly and one off.
If you whant to be in top 5%, you have to GRIND quests all days from grand prix day one untill the alst day.
Skill doesnt matter at all, it's not a time trial leaderboard, it's a nitro point farming contest, the more you farm the higher you end up in the leaderboard.
Good luck farming enough point to get to the 5% with all those neckbearded no-life fatasses.

A color or sticker could be applied to any kart. The decal is exclusively for the champion kart.

tfw I'm shit at the game but a neet so I can get this kart maybe
aww yiss

Attached: +_5a6d18d0d56513823414564ea6ca28a5.jpg (960x960, 161K)

Some of these guys were real motherfuckers, like the one at the end of Slippery Climb.

I dunno, I think Lang's performance in Warped is much more embodying of Cortex's depression and anxiety. You can just tell from his voice how he's basically given this up, and he's really only doing it because Uka is - and how he's constantly in pain now due to the constant time travelling and Uka's possession.
I think I just prefer Lang as Cortex, he fits in way more with how I view Cortex as a character, whereas Clancy seems way too serious and whatnot. I find the snivelling shitweasel side of Cortex to be much more interesting and unique than the deep voice and menace. I don't think he was particularly a goofball in 1 or 2 at all. I've played both trilogies several times, and I just think Lang delivers his lines better, in a more "Cortex" way. And I didn't care for any of the other games Lang played Cortex in.

Gameplaywise? Yes, they did.
With visual fidelity? Not at all. Crash is a 1:1 remake, faithfull to a scary level. Spyro is 100% reimagined, betraing the old aesthetic to fill the levels with whatever they wanted to put in the game. They even changed non-snowy white rock mountains into a fucking snow level, FFS!

And what should i ude it for then?

Hat Kid would be a cool guest racer

you create a spoof account for ps+, set it to primary and then play with your actual one, you idiot.

Never cared for online games, so i dont know how to trick the system.
Does that mean that i can get infinite free ps+?

The norms were good guys bro, velo, nash and geary were the only douchebags in cnk

The worst thing Spyro remake did was 3. Number 3, was literally given out to the people who make the sly cooper games because they didn't have time, so 3 feels completely separate to 1 and 2 in the remake.

However, the 1st game in Spyro actually has ALOT of care, love and detail put into it. Also it possibly has some of the greatest animations of all time in a video game, regarding "cartoony" games, on the dragons. Which some are badly designed, but, the animation is objectively Pixar levels at times

I don't know something tells me the only thing really separating the 5% from the 95% will be their ability to do the harder quests that require high level play
It depends what the "Pro" quests require.
I have a hard time winning any races so if any of those are to win multiple races or anything I know I'm fucked

I would've preferred Norm's victory animation in NF to be him reading a book, looking at the camera, rolling his eyes, and then going back to his book. He's a bit too wacky for my taste now.

yes but gotta do this shit every 14 days

Not him, but user, yes, you can. I haven't paid a cent for ps+ in years. I've been saying to everybody on Yea Forums for years that ps+ is free, and it's literal retard proof to get it. PS+ is free, and you can do it for infinite.

There were codes for literally every character in the game dumbass

His backstory, his motivation, and his character are all serious. He's a serious character put in comedic circumstances, that’s the humor of it. Seeing someone with such serious motivation left demotivated and groveling at the feet of Uka Uka isn’t just amusing, it plays up Uka Uka. Sounds like you’re a brainlet that needs things to be phoned in in order to understand what’s happening or how a character feels.

I miss how little coco cared in her ctr victory animation
Not even the retro skin gets it, cmon.

Well on the contrary, I feel Crash 2 and 3 of the remake was an unfinished rushed mess of unperfected mechanics. The slide is shit, the belly flop is shit, jumping is shit because pill hitboxes and because sliding is shit, ice mechanics are shit, vehicles control like shit, the music is pure and utter garbage with no involvement of Josh Mancell. They nailed Crash 1, but fucking sabotaged the other 2 games.

Now on the contrary, Spyro still felt exactly like playing the old games. The visuals were slightly different, but still gorgeous. The new dragon designs in particular were top fucking notch. And best of all, they allowed you to put on the original music and the new music was supervised by the original composer. The Spyro trilogy was honestly handled better than the N.Sanity trilogy.

Also, fuck Lex Lang, and fuck the asshole that decided not to rehire Crash/N.Gin/Tiny/N.Brio's original voice actor. That guy deserves more love

I did it! Now i'm stuck on Sewer Speedway, its like you need an extra lap to get all the crates

Attached: finally.png (1248x810, 1.55M)

About time we saw some more crash 3 themed tracks desu

>Switch loading times so long I can shit post on Yea Forums in-between online matches
Jesus being a Switchbro feels good.

>Seems like you're a brainlet.
So anyone who disagrees with you is stupid. Interesting thought process.
Cortex is not a serious character. He's a narcissistic dumbass who takes the credit for Brio's creations and has silly plans to take over the world with mutated Australian animals. The dev bible even says he grew up in a fucking circus for god's sake. He uses the same weapon on you in every game, and gets his ass kicked by an autistic bandicoot every Wednesday. I'm sorry we disagree about who's the better voice actor of a children's video game villain, but I'm even more sorry that you're so insecure over your tastes that you feel the need to call anyone who disagrees with you stupid. Have a good one, man.

are they increasing or decreasing coin payout with the next patch? also can we do these challenges in local arcade?

they gotta get those loading times patched.

on all platforms but especially on switch.

vesperia does this and i love it. here's a Bit you get just for walking around with karol in a towel
youtube.com/watch?v=HkXI1qdTMaM

Non ND devs have sucked on Warped's dick for long enough, user.
>bash
>woc
>xs/huge adventure
>ntranced
>cnk during the opening cinematic
I'm just glad they're looking at warped beyond just the warp room and general core mechanics. The themes were dope

Attached: 1549571318339.png (814x1063, 401K)

>music is pure and utter garbage
>implying the three cortex themes, hang eight, snow go, almost all the boss themes, and most of the music in 1 aren't vastly superior to the original music

You really don't get any coins if the guy in first is really good?

Attached: 1561983310606.png (1137x640, 425K)

You actually do. DNFs get you 75% of what 1st place gets, you just don't see it.

Do you even get the free games or those are locked on the spoof accounts?

DNF get coins, your mistake for playing the Switch version.

>Lex Lang, on the other hand, I think he personifies both sides of Cortex very well - IN N SANE TRILOGY. Not so much in the past games.

Really? I'd say it's the opposite.
Lex Lang could do both a clever and a goofy Cortex in his own games just fine, but that was because he was working with original scripts and with people who knew how to use his voice well. However, he does a mediocre job in the N Sane Trilogy because they had him redub a script and mannerisms meant for someone completely different. The original ND games were directing/writing for Clancy Brown. Trying to mimic the voice over production is a mostly futile effort because it's prioritizing copying a performance instead of organically creating a performance. There are certain inflections and audio quirks that only work with specific individual actors. There are some things Lang can pull off that Brown can't but also there are some things Brown can pull off that Lang can't.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

you keep all the free games, yep

>The new dragon designs in particular were top fucking notch
Spotted the furfag.

>Cortex isn’t serious
Yeah, you are a brainlet.

Attached: 1561294864366.webm (350x348, 2.18M)

You dont need to be a furfag to appreciate objectively good character design.

Interesting thoughts user, I didn't think of it that way. I don't necessarily agree with you, but I can see why you'd prefer his performances in past games. I'm curious, how do you feel about Cortex's voice actor in Crash 1, Brendan O'Brien?

You got the based right

Nice fucking argument retard

wtf is this shit. Just when Im starting to get the hang of it

Attached: nice game.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>unique characters = furfag
?

Explain to me how to do so, pelase.

LESS THAN 12 HOURS

Attached: 1548535948919.png (1855x1211, 100K)

well, when you've got PS plus, you simply, if there is a game you want on the monthly games, download it, and that's it. it's your forever. you can even delete it, and redownload it. you just need to download it once.

>Treating Crash Bandicoot games as serious narratives

Attached: 1561929243723.png (459x424, 242K)

Don't care for it. It never stuck with me since he barely had any lines beyond the opening and the animation didn't let the character express more.

I love how Coco is such a goofball in the remakes. Gives her a lot more personality and makes her a lot more fun in general.

BEEEEEENOOOOOOOOOOOOX

Attached: 1561431486405.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

I always get rekt by a dozen missiles at the start of every online match yet end up finishing 1st, I'm gonna be in the 5% aren't I?

He was only serious in the first game.

Attached: 1560966714534.png (485x957, 287K)

I think he could've worked as Cortex in 2 and 3, I kind of like how his voice sounded. It's a shame we didn't see more of him, but I'm not crying many tears because Clancy Brown still did a hell of a job as Cortex, even if I prefer Lang. It's very interesting looking at characters like Cortex and Crash and comparing how drastically different they've been across different games.

give everyone a full second to go ahead and blast eachother with all their bullshit, you should have the momentum to catch right up and be safe

I still. ant decide if I want to get this

Coco is so friggin cute!

BEENOX'D

>I don’t understand juxtaposition
Cortex caused Chernobyl and was looking to create an army of mutant animals to take over the world because he was wrongly laughed out of the scientific world. He then planned to mind control the whole world into being his slaves. I’d say these are pretty serious. The situations he finds himself in contrasts directly with that, that creates the comedy. Lang’s overacting dilutes that contrast. Fuck off, retard.

>implying one of the biggest appeals of Crash Bandicoot isn't the incredibly charming and interesting villains
I think that guy is a dipshit, but I always enjoy arguing about the various portrayals of characters because that's what Crash is about. The incredibly unique characters are really important to a lot of people, of course people are gonna be passionate about how they're portrayed and what role they have as games.
Plus it's honestly just fun to apply serious narrative logic to shit like Crash, at least in my opinion.

Attached: 1560317141462.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I have zero problems with them essentially turning every Warped level theme into a track

>tfw get my friend to join lobbies with me and they drive backward and grief everyone while i get an EZ victory

Attached: 1560932277313.png (866x635, 182K)

tummy

Attached: 352334524.png (260x265, 69K)

are your tendies ready yet?

>Trying to mimic the voice over production is a mostly futile effort because it's prioritizing copying a performance instead of organically creating a performance

this. both CB and LL are great when they get to do their own thing with the character.

Attached: cortex twinsanity mouth D1J5SWhWkAca-NQ.jpg (1200x840, 83K)

god it's almost the same
amazing

Nice, you got the other one by the same user?

I still think we have a ton of potential for new tracks just from NST alone.
>Native Fortress
>Sunset Vista
>Lights Out
>Slippery Climb
>Spaced Out
>Diggin' It
>Hang Eight
>Orient Express
>Makin' Waves
All of these level themes don't really have anything track-wise. It'd be awesome having a Slipper Climb-themed track.

Attached: 1559879662239.webm (940x450, 2.25M)

After seeing how items are handled in online races i fail to see why i'd ever want to play battle mode.

>tfw they make great wall stage, yaya panda, and China dresses for all of the female racers for a single GP

Speaking of voice inflections did anyone else think that the timing for cortex and dingodile were clumsy in the Warped remake? To me they sounded too soft and the lines weren't as punchy.

Slippery Climb is just a castle though and Sunset Vista is a temple/ruins, we already have those in form of Tiger Temple or Papu's Pyramid. In NF Spaced Out elements are being used for N. Gin Labs. What we need is something based on The High Road, just to make DNFs rage some more.

Look, I’m not a furry. All this waifufagging with the trophy girls is pretty gross
... but I’ll admit, they look really cuddly

>I'm not saying I'm a furry
>but I like the furries

Attached: 1559334302073.png (321x308, 87K)

>I’m not a furry but...

I'm the Lexfag. I think Cortex's voice was basically perfect in NST Warped, I was a huge fan of how well he portrayed Cortex as being at the end of his rope and how demotivated he was. Very good performance IMO.
Dingodile is a bit weaker, him having his awesome "Ya thrashed me" quote doesn't matter much when you can barely fucking hear him. I like his voice in the cutscenes though.
The weakest voice in the remakes IMO is Brio. They made him way too hyperactive for my tastes, and I greatly preferred him as more shy and nervous and reserved in the OG trilogy.
I also don't care for Papu Papu's or Tropy's voices in Nitro Fueled.

>but
Every time

These CTR threads are honestly the epitome of "I'm not furry, BUT..."

How you feel about Brio is how we feel about Cortex.

Nah, I still think Slippery Climb would be great.
>birds you have to bounce on to reach track segments
>old man arms coming out of jail cells
>potions dropping left and right
It'd be like a mix between Cortex Castle and Thunder Struck.
Your High Road idea is great though, I love that idea too.

Look guys it's starting. The compromising.

Attached: anglocoot.png (1068x772, 304K)

Attached: 1555911821153.webm (1246x701, 2.69M)

That's fair, and I totally understand why you guys feel that way. Crash is a really important franchise to me, and I totally understand why something as little as Cortex's voice would be so important to people. I still stand by my opinion on Lex over Clancy, but I respect your opinion.
Overall I just prefer NST to the OG trilogy. I grew up with the OG, but my love for Crash really multiplied with NST, so maybe I'm just subconsciously sucking its cock because it resurrected Crash.

We don’t need tranny shit in ctr.

>the wink
They know.

You can get off to furshit, and not be an overly dramatic furfag with your own donut steel fursona user. Know the difference, it could save your life when the flamethrowers get yanked out

Attached: 39AE64F3-E902-45E6-AA39-0BDDA66FA660.gif (475x481, 337K)

>it's your forever
as long as you have an active membership on the account you originally used to redeem it, otherwise you cant access it

I think his Cortex was outclassed by Clancy. But his N.Gin and N.Brio are fucking great

She is so cute and funny.

>try to grind coins to prepare for this
>play for an hour
>not even 1K coins built up
If this update tomorrow dosn't boost coins substantially I'm just going to drop the game. It shouldn't feel like a fucking Chinese MMO.

Attached: 1544995216416.gif (250x190, 1.99M)

Anyone have tips for sewer speedway platinum relic? My restarts are in the triple digits now

Attached: 1561050198995.png (648x463, 30K)

You can have a sona so long as it's not an over designed mess and doesn't fuck canon characters

>N. Gin
I agree, it's basically impossibly to do better than OG N. Gin. NST came close but his voice is perfect in 2.

get all the boxes

>I want to get ALL of my unlocks RIGHT NOW! FUCK playing the game to get unlocks!!!

Try and break every box

Attached: 1548011027568.jpg (1700x1700, 292K)

doesnt online give you like 100 or more per race? thought it was only offline that only give you 30-40

my biggest issue is the 3 set up right after the rolling log located right behind the long shorcut exit

>giving me shit for a complaint so vocal in the fanbase that the devs are addressing it in an update not long after release
I suppose you can keep being a faggot, it dosn't make your shitposting right but it's your life I guess.

Attached: 1503268758005.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

You get like triple coins every Friday - Sunday. Just focus on singleplayer shit during the week and online during the weekend.

Attached: 1559878954530.jpg (1062x896, 392K)

>You can have a sona

no.
yiff in hell furfaggot

No, he's right, it's bullshit that you can't buy anything in this game offline without grinding for hours. Glad they're adjusting coin rate.
He's not asking to unlock everything now, he just wants to be able to unlock shit advertised to be in the game without being forced to play the shitty online mode.

I don't play online nor will I ever as I'm not paying for xbox live so I get screwed hard by dumbshit devs who thought everyone would be.

I remember feeling like quite a bit of the directing for villains in NST Warped was mishandled.
>Uka Uka is over-animated and moves around too much, ruining his introduction as a menacing new villain
>N Tropy comes out of a portal effect instead of slowly walking out of the shadows as Uka Uka finishes his speech
>Dingodile's lines sound less like threats and more like halfassed banter

balanced
as all things should be

beat me to it lul

Can you hit youself with a blue orb? If you deploy it in 2nd place and make a shortcut that places you in 1st will the orb target you instead?

Attached: 1546883935169.jpg (600x877, 116K)

Nah, creating a fursona is way to far and anything past it is a descend into madness.

upvoted

Attached: 1549140352192.gif (265x365, 1.48M)

Do we know if the Nitro Fueled Girls are going to be bundled or separate?

yikes

You might as well just take the game back now your not gonna have enough for anything playing purely offline.

buy 3 get 2 free

Attached: 1559811730179.png (972x609, 28K)

No.

yes

Guys, I'm conflicted. I main Pura but they made his voice so. Goddamn. ANNOYING. It's my only real gripe with the game, but it constantly hits me right in the face. I'm thinking of enduring, if only to annoy others as well.

Retro skin when?

The fact they've given the group a name leads me to think they will be bundled in some way.

Will beenox fix sewer speedway tonight?

I've bought a few skins for Coco and the summer pack thanks to Adventure mode and some really serious grinding a week ago but that burned me out. I'm hoping the coin adjustment will be high enough that I don't have to drop the game, I'm not asking for 1000 coins a race or anything but high enough that I don't have to start disliking the game over this shit.

Attached: 1503766273264.png (500x345, 127K)

Is the 2500 Wumpa coins only if you race online, or if you just play the game whilst connected to their server?

It's been out for 2 weeks. You're not supposed to have even a quarter of the cosmetics unlocked yet. Just relax.

Just play a single race with a connection, I'm pretty sure it doesn't even need to be online.

How have you not received them yet? You've been able to get it for like a week now

>or if you just play the game whilst connected to their server
Probably this.

That's just not true as loads of people who play online have all kinds of shit unlocked thanks to weekend boosts and shit like that, I'm getting 40 coins a race doing the jungle one when I want coins and that's the best the game can do.

I just did one online race and got them.

Does it even tell you? I played a game online for the first time in a bit and I'm pretty sure I didn't get it

>How have you not received them yet? You've been able to get it for like a week now
I mean with this new Grand Prix. The blogpost talks about everyone who plays getting 2500 Wumpa coins during it.

Attached: stop fapping to bandicoots!.png (1046x727, 1.24M)

twitch.tv/noobaii
>Dude is literally hitting his head with a plastic board over Oxide's ghost

Attached: 1557806772440.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>play game for 2 weeks nonstop
>2 things unlocked of note
user, this pitiful coin rate will just cause player burnout unless they pay for online

You mean this thing right? You just play 1 match and you get the coins.

Attached: coin gift.png (1775x365, 96K)

It's all ironic user. They just look so fuzzy and cute and cuddly. It doesn't have to be sexual!

...Unless they wanted it to be.

Attached: Liz2.jpg (687x531, 90K)

Please explain that pic.

>completing a race whilst connected to the internet

Could they have worded that any worse? Do they mean an online race, or any race whilst connected to their server.

There's only 2 things of note to unlock.

Git gud

Pentas are usually shitters tho

>You will never be this angry at a video game

I got the summer pack with dingodile and eggman, then I got crunch. Everything else is saved for the grand prix so I've not gotten any other characters, costumes, paints, or karts.
I just wanted more ingame challenges to unlock stuff instead of it all being thrown into the pitstop

>twitch.tv/noobaii
he did it

This happened back when N-Sane trilogy was announced.

Attached: 1497455343448.png (702x778, 186K)

>these instructions are unclear
>git gud
What?

>caricature of Mayans.
I though he was a caricature of generic pacific islanders.

THAT SHIT! IT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!

Attached: 1559416040451.png (1280x512, 153K)

Followed by...

Attached: 1497455375894.png (846x1150, 237K)

God I wish that were me

thanks anons

Attached: yeet.jpg (1676x1148, 577K)

Attached: 7e5[1].png (680x989, 978K)

H-hot!
Drawfags, you know what must be done!

Fucking faggot.
I want to play it on my pc now! Fuck the always online drm boxes!

>Have to wait until 5 PM to obtain the Nitro Squad at the Pit Stop

To hell with your Rilla Roo, give me the Bearminator

Do I have to be good to unlock everything?
or just play alot?

Also this make me fear that they will start adding microtransaction garbage and all that.

I have done the Oxide trials for Sewer Speedway, Coco Park and Blizzard Bluff on PS1.
Is the worst of it over or are there more bollocks ones?

Nah dude. That's the part 99% of Crash fans don't fuck with. You wanna nail some Bandicooter you gotta do it in your own skin.

Brio clearly made them for human cock so it's no big deal

Attached: 1546881270500.jpg (251x376, 23K)

both and no MTK my dude

Activision will add real life cas shop soon.
This was just temporarely because of the eu.

It's a bug with acceleration characters. I'm a Crash main and I shit you not, I've never encountered this.

Adventure bosses and N. Tropy require you to git decent.

Everyone else is unlocked by Wumpa Coins/Nitro Points you get via online races.

I play speed and I've had this happen

or I just want to play a cute penguin