How do you get these?

How do you get these?

Attached: 1555635544566.png (216x233, 2K)

MOM

just b urself

Buy them off the server website.

y-layer 9

u have to install mods to see through the walls

Strip mine a couple of layers above bedrock.

Make a high durability pickaxe or hammer and use veinminer/oreexcavator and blast huge areas of cobblestone until you see them. Or some kind of quarry.

Craft 4 gold with a Philosopher's Stone at a crafting table

1 block high tunnel strip mining

/give "player" 264 64

that mod was bullshit easy, but always very nice.

go to y level 11 then mine anywhere

>dig to Y, 12
>new crouch mechanic lets you dig straight forward in a 1×1 hole
>its more efficient than the popular method of digging forward 3 blocks, then digging side windows at head level because you travel forward fast as fuck

on y-layer 200

instructions unclear, managed to summon phantom eggs

Look at Hentai

Attached: 1545512378081.png (610x1103, 496K)

punch wood, build crafting table, build wooden pickaxe, mine stone, build Stone pickaxe, mine coal, mine iron ore, build oven, smelt iron ore, build iron pickaxe, mine your fucking diamond

You mean 12, retard

Find pirate ships and hunt for treasure. Also, go adventuring in the jungle and desert.

Attached: Diamond_D_28x.jpg (572x459, 57K)

both faggots. layer 11 gang rise up

nigger just dig down lmao

This
Just dig straight down it's super fast and effective

Literally the fastest way to get to bedrock level

>layer 5
Bullshit, 12 is best and it's confirmed.

Eat shit retard LOL

you've forgotten to take into account that you're revealing blocks on multiple layers when mining, two above and one below. In theory mining on layer 6 should be most optimal (revealing layers 8 to 5), but as most lava spawns below layer 10, anything in that range is unoptimal. Layer 12 reveals 14 to 11, which is miles less diamonds than 13 - 10 when mining at layer 11.

Attached: cbf.png (624x642, 378K)

dig like a staircase down until layer 7, then dig a 1x2 long hallway. Next, dig 1x2 hallways branching out from the main one. pic related is a top-down perspective of the mine

Attached: Minecraft autism.png (1082x802, 35K)

based and modpilled

I did this for a world I played in for 3 years. At some point, this becomes a labyrinth and you will get lost every time you go in it.

Forgot to add, don't bring torches, they are a waste of inventory space, bring a stack of logs instead, as you will likely get coal from mining trip, and you can make torches from the logs

Put redstone or something on the ground of the main hallway that leads out. That's what I do and it has worked so far. However, your in an extreme case and I'm not sure if any mining strategy would work for 3 years

I just always put torches on the right wall, then to get back I just make sure I follow the torches so they are always on the left.

>not making a rollercoaster that goes through all main sections
I haven't played this in ages but can you go fast in minecarts again without mods? The redstone boosters were kind of shit. In multiplayer modes it was just ridiculous to go visit a friend's project in the middle of nowhere. The original unintended boost was amazing