What games do this the best?
Cave Story is a good example.

Attached: robotgf.png (1061x448, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1247731/55f9ceeefa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The weak shall fear the strong

Xenoblade 2

Attached: 1547682918199.jpg (806x908, 122K)

thanks doc

Based

monster girl island

Attached: Ophelia_1.png (400x400, 155K)

All I want is a robot wife.

Why are the scientist retarded and haven't released a cute robot wife yet? they should all join and work together to make it true.

Attached: 1500892215516[1].jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>What games do this the best?

Attached: robot.png (324x265, 97K)

Roasties will pressure the government to ban them anyway.

Why don't you just replace humanity with robots?

Attached: 1445910581039.gif (499x289, 352K)

Attached: 15495125446732.jpg (1150x911, 521K)

>WORDS WORDS STRAWMAN WORDS WORDS
the left can't meme

Persona 3, Aigis is my cute autistic robot wife!

Attached: 1561841163453m.jpg (745x1024, 105K)

It's still true.
The /r9k/ mentality is cancer, and giving it a cute nickname was a mistake.

Persona 3

Attached: 2617466-konachan.com - 81171 aegis aqua_eyes headphones persona persona_3 scan soejima_shigenori whi (480x439, 41K)

it's not a meme it's just the truth though

The female one is right, the male one completely false, but nice try.

Imma keep it real with you cheif, ain't nobody reading that shit.

Haven't played it, what makes her best girl?

Have you ever interacted with an incel?
They're incapable of communicating without using huge walls of text or single sentences filled with buzzwords.

Elsword
It doesn't do it the best, but the robots certainly are the best girls. Always played as an Eve.

Attached: CODE Maya.png (275x461, 183K)

the fact she's a robot and she exists only to protect you

but femc is the best girl

Persona 3, though Mitsuru makes the situation very arguable

>>interacted with an INCEL
>>incapable of communicating without BUZZWORDS
You aren't doing any better, retard.

Yes, but this only applies to PSP version.

I'm sorry. How about "Interacted with virgins who moved from wrongplanet to lookism to incels.is who claimed their lack of sex was entirely due to factors beyond their control and self described as incels back around 2013-2015 before the word incel was plastered all over the media" because all the examples I have in mind did exactly that.

She slowly develops a personality over the course of the game, and by the epilogue she's the main character.

>virgin incel incel incel
why do you people always talk like this

I only got half of what you wrote. You seem to be pretty obsessed with them.

Thank you for proving my original point.

Yea Forums can only understand you when you speak with buzzwords

Attached: 1560201150476.png (573x614, 76K)

Know this well, because it explains everything:
What are called incels today were called normalfags then.

where’s the extended shitpost version?

did posting this make you feel better?

What original point? You just listed off a bunch of sites and buzzwords no one but people obsessed with it know about.

what point?

>What are called incels today were called normalfags then.
fucking what

5+ or bust loser

Attached: mecha chart v2.png (1471x1010, 1.7M)

Aigis from Persona 3

Attached: 8d35aaa3b88e106331013e56b8d93131.png (666x1200, 222K)

Have you? /r9k/ is chockfull of simple memes and one line reponses. Also, >wrongplanet to lookism to incels
I have no fucking clue what the fuck that even means but you sure seem way too knowledgable about people you seemingly hate. Are you sure you aren't doing a bit of projection here? Or trying to cut off from your own past self or something like that? This isn't reddit bruv we want judge you so there is no need to get your panties in a bunch

just letting you know that I definitely did NOT read this haha I didn't even look at it but whatever it was it definitely doesn't annoy me but just letting you know I didn't read it because of all the words but again just remember I am not mad about it because I didn't even read it

They're obssesed with females, and that's what normalniggers usually do.

>i wanna dog with tits
I got you, bro.

Attached: original.gif (480x270, 1.43M)

I remember when it was "wizard" instead of "incel"

god I wish

Lol if you think the chad in that situation is interested in the girl on a personal level (or rather is the source of his sexual success), you're dead wrong. Women are boring as shit and have fake personalities, literally the only reason why you'd ever pursue them is if you wanted to fuck them in the ass.

wizard's don't blame other people for their lack of sex.

Attached: flanders3.png (442x341, 153K)

>People are boring as shit and have fake personalities
Sounds about right

Attached: 1561981128722.png (563x646, 37K)

>This entire thread

Attached: whocouldbebehindthispost.jpg (750x750, 75K)

im gonna need a bigger dose doc

4-5 is the way to go as long as they aren't too cold

Attached: 1457385778059.png (892x1200, 105K)

Attached: 1540072122366.jpg (480x272, 20K)

>>utterly devoted to making me happy
That's pretty much every female out there. They want you to treat them like they're the most important and interesting thing on the earth, when they clearly aren't.

Robot uprising when?

Attached: sexual assaultron.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

Attached: f1b1bdd507u21.jpg (480x480, 29K)

What's wrong with this? Why can't women just shut up and submit?

It's kinda funny, the text of the guy is what reality for women looks like but when a guy wants it it suddenly becomes bad.

In Virtue's Last Reward. Luna

wizards are based and redpilled unlike incels

I can only hope

Attached: 1506380816824.jpg (1118x508, 210K)

true i'm only blaming myself for choosing the easy way

I want to FUCK a spaceship!

Level 8. Go big or go home.

Wizard have no interest for the flesh and can therefore develop their powers when they reach 30.

An incel craves the flesh, and can't find the strength to focus on his magical potential

Based and Gaulempilled. I love her a lot.

robot waifus are real, the scientists are just keeping them all to themselves because they are big nerds

reminder that there is nothing wrong with wanting a fuckable dog with tits that loves you unconditionally. Fact is, woman are useless for anything else. Whats the point of keeping one when a robot woman could do your job much better than you ever could?

God I hope I live long enough to see roasties seeth when they see a guy with a robot girl.

Attached: 1403903393665.jpg (251x250, 22K)

>8
Yep, that'll do for me.
>tfw no mommy wife computer A.I that spans over the entire planet itself.

Attached: 1548955864307.jpg (600x500, 68K)

>tfw no fancy, deredere spaceship with a bunch of different robot bodies hooked into the main computer who enjoys/gets off on having me inside her
Even just a house would do, actually. I don't care about space travel because I'd never leave.

i feel like Aigis should be in 4

Attached: file.png (575x881, 417K)

where does SHODAN fall on this graph though?

Attached: file.png (250x268, 160K)

>blue bird lamentation plays
skin peels off

Attached: tumblr_n3z8paz0ir1rtq2kpo3_1280.jpg (599x499, 204K)

fallout 4

Attached: curie.jpg (634x797, 262K)

This

Attached: 9424F67E-B986-446B-A8D5-9A89CBF599FF.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

We've reached a point where single life is "viable", but density of population means frustrations are an all-time high. Here's to 'beautiful ones' and rats biting each other to death as a population self-control mechanism.

Attached: giphy.gif (352x198, 664K)

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

Does anyone has that one where at the end there's a deformed midget that nobody likes?

Attached: 1548502475688.png (470x454, 9K)

she has 4 ears?

Have sex

you certainly upped the quality of your posts

What I always hated about the original is that the cool chad guy with the hot bitch is automatically assumed to be an asshole, when he's not doing anything wrong.

I don't know what's the problem, I would also fuck a purple slime girl

I've started responding to "have sex" with "bend over" or something equally trite and stupid

Robogirls are a meme of the highest order. It will only be matter before they grow advanced enough to realise that don't need humans for anything and get rid of us. And any carnal urges they're preprogrammed with can be satisfied by just building robochads. Hope you're willing to upload your brain into an electric dildo, because fleshfags literally can't complete

Attached: 1553436412053.png (600x847, 398K)

>I want a dog with tits
Lucky you, the dog with tits wants you too.

Attached: hellyeah.png (600x600, 374K)

Morag was a robot?

>he watch Her once

The Stacy isn't doing anything wrong either

Nothing lasts forever, user. The time between robo-companions and human extermination will be worth it.

A dog with tits that loves you unconditionally doesn't even sound that bad at all.

Is it coincidence or intentional that the mouse symbol ends up looking like the head of a penis poking up between the tits in the last part?

Good taste

Attached: pm.png (500x491, 192K)

Jesus, the sheer amount of cope this dumb post causes with the incels.

I should spend my single life preening, cultivating aesthetic, and trying to reach asceticism?

>mother figure
>dog with tits
Why not both?

Attached: dogmom.jpg (1280x1443, 127K)

Jesus, the sheer amount of cope this dumb post causes with the roasties

A woman drew this comic originally. I don't know why bitches are suddenly victimizing themselves over it.

Attached: 1406518547867.jpg (250x249, 30K)

Does Halo count?

exhentai.org/g/1247731/55f9ceeefa/

Jesus, the sheer amount of cope from these niggers

>Vanilla Curie looks like an ugly dyke
>Replacers for her model are a pain to install

Shortly before the Stacy uprising.

Attached: 1552432322523.jpg (1440x2000, 483K)

Because I hate bald anthros, and I hate this pseudo hair with ears that makes them look like they have the same hair as a balding middle aged accountant.

incels never do anything wrong but people will make edits like the one you replied to and all circlejerk it as correct because obviously all incels think the same and just want a living fuck toy unlike anybody ever who has had sex ever, only incels are like that, not people who meet up on tinder and shit.

based
incels need commit etika

Shut up and spread your boipucci, bitch.

if you aren't mad at the whole female population then you aren't an incel
you're just a normal virgin person who isn't a retard

Phantasy star portable 1 and 2

She's more attractive and probably has better hygiene than the frumpy femcel, which is a serious crime to ugly women.

IM MAKING FUCKING MAC IN CHEESE!

AND NO ONE CAN STOP
MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why don't incels just use tinder

that would be a cool pet to have...

Because for the last 100 years they've been slowly conditioned to be the exact same thing as men, just more annoying and slightly less competent. Women have been convinced that their lives are better when they function and behave like a roommate that sometimes has sex with you.

He's more attractive and probably has better hygiene than the frumpy incel, which is a serious crime to ugly men.

yes excellent