Where were you when she died. Yea Forums?

Where were you when she died. Yea Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=SXq7JMfpPuU&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1561978474054.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e9haexylSEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm getting conflicting reports here
Some are saying she's being replaced entirely by the chink
Some are saying the chink is just a "variant" for the chinese market and the original is staying
Which is it

replaced
assimilated

WHEN WILL TENCENT STOP?
FUCK YOU TIM SWEENEY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

YOU DID THIS

Attached: pain.jpg (1242x1241, 84K)

The people who produce the Kizuna Ai channel are making a new channel on Bilibili (Chinese youtube) to expand into the Chinese market. Chinese people wouldn't accept a Japanese personality so they hired a Chinese one. Kizuna Ai is not being replaced.

Let's figure it out Meiru#8423

Attached: 1553958198035.jpg (1280x738, 179K)

What the fuck do you think? In what godforsaken universe would the first make sense?

Wow, it is actually nothing.

Attached: salt.webm (206x360, 1.59M)

NOOOOOOOO THIS DOESN'T LINE UP WITH MY CHINA DESTROYS EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH NARRATIVE!

why is his face so red

YOU FUCKS SAID SHE WAS GETTING REPLACED FOR WEEKS YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS MADE UP A CONTROVERSY OVER FUCKING NOTHING AAAASAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING CHINESE NIGGERS!
TIANANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE!
WINNIE THE POOH!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1002x770, 800K)

>In what godforsaken universe would the first make sense?

The godforsaken retard hole that is Yea Forums.

Tera?

Every single Yea Forums thread made about this

AI is kill

Attached: 1536176933502.jpg (540x303, 28K)

I don't understand.

Attached: 1539583704380.png (150x150, 44K)

That's it, the vtubers fad is officially over.

Attached: 70114610_p0.jpg (376x500, 23K)

Doesn't weeb chinks prefer nip voices anyway?

wtf is that

He is making food, he put salt but keep drinking of the one without salt, so he is basically having a brain fart.

mutts are jealous af. chinks will watch it anyway but no westerners would watch an english version even if it came out

No, you fell for a fucking meme.

Fuck you chink.

China actually only destroys 98.9% of what they touch, the rest usually explodes or catches fire later.

They do prefer Nips, those that cared anyway, it's the same in every country.
People don't wanna hear anime stuff in their own language, it's very cringe and very sad.
But there will always be the normalfag of every country who listen to dubshit.

vtubers were always garbage

Nah mate. From what I gathered, that chink shit will stay in chinkland.
She's just introducing herself here to show her cuteness to the wide world and that's that.
People often forget that while chinklanders are evil and have no souls, they are not stupid.

Attached: ai chan giant tittes.jpg (1275x713, 104K)

I wouldn't be suprised if they did that

Wow thanks for coming here and gracefully showering us with your infinite wisdom

Attached: 1517179895009.png (1468x1544, 367K)

That's an amateur comedy skit, saved and uploaded to the 4channel image board in the webm file format. Attached to the file is a comment responding to the thread topic with indifference.

Watching /ourgal/'s channels.

Attached: 1544558343263.jpg (2426x3103, 721K)

Kinda funny how chinks have been doing the most agressive capitalist bullshit for years now. The "communism the chinese way" brand is weird

>Kizuna A.I. announces a chinese counterpart of herself for her Chinese fans to enjoy
>This is somehow worrisome

Why does Yea Forums make a big deal out of everything knowing literally fucking nothing will happen?

Imagine actually understanding Chinese inflections and not fucking up your brain. You can understand the tone that OG Kizuna is trying to convey even without knowing a lick of Japanese. Her clone sounds like an actual AI.

Everyone enjoys watching things burn, that's all. And there's still things to complain about, like how the whole chAIna thing is depressingly corporate and how chink capitalism is a fucking plague

She's cute tho. Gotta admit.

Yeah, they got that part right. Less cute whenever she opens her mouth, but still.

See you next year when AI-chan gets fired and her chink counterpart takes over. It's just the beginning of the transition. They're easing your sweet lil pucker for the switch-up.

That would just piss people off. Listen I think what's going on is she's expanding her audience. Her team must know how things work down with their jew counterparts so they likely made a whole new girl to keep them at bay.

Probably not gonna happen. Nobody outside chinkland would want to watch chAIna, hell I bet a lot of chinks prefer jap AI anyway. There is no way they would just throw away their market outside china for no reason

See you next year

Attached: hahahha.jpg (880x665, 196K)

You're honestly stupid if you really think people wouldn't notice if Kizuna was replaced by her counterpart.

Context?

The one we live in

Attached: 1468969027733.jpg (526x508, 31K)

>he only watches Kizuna Ai

Attached: 1473128355784.png (724x611, 129K)

Attached: 1539122871347.jpg (480x578, 21K)

WHERE'S THE VIDEO, TSUGU?

Fucking amazing.

It's been shilled like mad by doom and gloom, overreactionary retards on Yea Forums that parrot things they hear, and who can't even read or understand Japanese (and, therefore, the announcement of the new character) in the first place.

I watch a bunch of V-streamers but they don't really compare to AI.

Watching better vtubers.

Attached: D-ETURZUYAM1iAd.jpg (1351x1530, 201K)

Imagine sinking your entire life into creating this character only for the executives to give it away to some chink

The only thing reclining vtubers is Nijisanji and their no-effort streamers.

Someone post the Tiannamen Square copy/paste.

I fucking hate nijisanji, everyone draws mito for some reason, artists thats been dead for years came back to draw one mito drawing, that's fucking annoying

Attached: 1MskvL4P_400x400.jpg (252x252, 28K)

so this is a chink ripping off kizuna image and doing VRyoutuber stuff or actually a official variation of kizuna ai for china?

Attached: 52fd3cf08099b27128fac36a4c6502d2.jpg (236x228, 5K)

China is a communist in name only. It's just the west has an utter hateboner for them and constantly tries to make them as the evil and bad communist nation that's trying to take away their freedom aka Soviet Union 2.0.

Okay that explains a lot.

The second one.

She's owned by AI's company, she's just there to bring them the Chinese money they had been missing out on.

Some fag who played TERA called meriry

Guy probably thinks thats you

replaying gothic 2 again

Attached: 851.png (5416x2208, 1.06M)

remember when nintendo tried to sell their shit in China under the IQue name? this is basically that

Attached: iQue_HR_MG-sm.jpg (300x280, 20K)

That's actually reassuring, that would have entirely killed her popularity in Japan.

Attached: DqYDY_AW4AAgC9P.jpg (2900x4095, 857K)

Give me names

Why doesn't china just make a new fucking character then. They hate Japan so they take a Japanese character and make it Chinese? Fucking insects.

I've been through some transitions between companies in the real life and let me tell you they always sweet talk you in the beginning saying everything will be fine and mostly will remain the same. Then people start getting fired, stores start closing, things start changing and the things they say all turn out to be false. Its the same concept here, they don't want to lose the current fanbase and will slowly over the period of time assert their own dominance and change things to how they see fit.

Attached: miku.jpg (905x1200, 184K)

>Why doesn't china just make a new...
When has China ever done that.

Watch YUA!

I ocassionally watch Siro and Yomemi when they pop up in my recommended videos.

Attached: DbxzRxNU8AA7izA.jpg (780x1238, 118K)

>caring about some virtual girl designed by corporate fucks to suck money out of the pockets of otaku

You guys are major faggots.

It's a variant for china. People who think they're translators got the original news completely wrong.

China had an Ai channel on bilibili that was a fan channel and would upload her videos subbed in chinese. The company ai-chan works for has acquired the channel and it is now an official ai channel and is getting their own chinese Ai.

The doom story yesterday was that china bought ai channel and was nuking her for a chinese one. Because retards.

>caring about some [person/object] designed by corporate fucks to suck money out of the pockets of [people]

You can sum pretty much everything into that sentence.

I haven't watched Siro in nearly a year. Is she still good?

She's good at tetris.

Last video I watched was about her playing Getting Over It and she did some pretty good progress.

Attached: DrPcUzoUcAAeeij.jpg (700x988, 142K)

I am! I hope she does more VR videos, I could watch her beautiful body all day long.

She's FAT!

How does that not make sense? Jap AI to keep the OG and Chinese AI for their own markets also because replacing the OG would alienate their original fanbase, not to mention all the shit going on with Japan/China

Which vtubers actually play VIDEO GAMES, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1522139907990.jpg (600x600, 53K)

*First
Me retard

VTUBERS
ARE
NOT
VIDEO
GAMES
FUCK
OFF

This dynamic looks right up my alley, who are they and are they actually like this in videos?

That's what I said. That hateboner is kinda justified though, just for different reasons.

/jp/ destroyed this smile.

Attached: Da-m_reUQAAUobv.jpg (800x744, 70K)

youtu.be/e9haexylSEg
Reminder Kizuna has a quasi-official English voice

>This channel does not exist.
I've been away for a while. Give me a quick rundown.

Attached: 1521707200353.jpg (670x670, 39K)

English dub I assume?

even the chinese prefer the original japanese Ai,

wtf are they thinking?

j

Is there a more disgusting sounding language than chinese?

>wtf are they thinking
They are thinking about yuan

>heart cleavage

Attached: icant.jpg (166x313, 14K)

There's no cleavage.

Turns out hebidads decided not to stick around and what was left of her fanbase were not exactly the best people. She liked drawing more than she liked being around people anyways. I remember drawing this when she was still around, good times.
Moral of the story is you just can't pump obscure channels numbers and expect them to be alright.

Attached: Hebi.png (650x800, 231K)

There isn't ANYTHING more disgusting than the Chinese overall.

>In the past they didn't bother me too much
>Past while come to fucking HATE them and legit feel the only thing of value the offer the world is mass production of our goods

If aliens were to suddenly come and visit everybody would want to hide China from sight, like how somebody would quickly brush dirt under a rug because some surprise guests came to visit.

>hiring a random to play as a Chinese Ai-chan
I mean, I don't know why this would play well in China when Ai-Chan's appeal has a lot to do with her personality.

not vidya
mods?!?

Yeah, it was never going to work. She will probably remember this randomly in 20 years and cringe, just like me.

so did they fire the original VA or not?
or was it only the chinese buyout?

No the original kizuna ai will stay forever. She's just getting help from her clones from time to time. That chink ai has nothing else to do with kizuna ai.

I hope next year she introduces a blonde haired kizuna ai version exclusively for the western audience.

Attached: 1560708240241.gif (450x245, 135K)

mexican Kizuna Ai when?

Nigger I don't speak or read mongolian, she just a chinese version of herself? she sounds cute

Attached: 1454904472166.jpg (350x350, 37K)

siro is also p good at baba is (you)

She's been irrelevant for years, and even in her peak popularity barely having any game outside weeb circlejerks

American AI when?

Too expensive.
A English dub is more likely.

Attached: 1527307443044.jpg (750x808, 91K)

>"Eeeey, how you doin, my peeps!? Its ya girl, ChristinAI. Today im going to show you how to farm V-Bucks on Fortnite. Lets goooooo."

Attached: 1510175509060.jpg (500x480, 33K)

July 1, 2019 a day that will live in infamy.

>ChristinAI
Cease immediately.