Not even baiting, but Dark Souls 1 > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 3

Not even baiting, but Dark Souls 1 > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 3.
The only thing 3 has going for it are the graphics and there's bunch of cool weapons. That's it. Dark Souls 2 might be trash, but at least it tried doing some different things (regardless of their quality). People often complain about PvE gangbangs in DS2, but 3 takes it to a whole new level by having groups of very aggressive mobs with infinite stamina that never stop attacking you. The game is a hell for people who prefer heavy armor and slow weapons. Either spam roll and straight sword/katana R1 or die.

Attached: 1548634018334.png (700x300, 373K)

>The game is a hell for people who prefer heavy armor and slow weapons.
i beat every boss in III with a BKGS just fine

Ds3 is significantly easier with properly infused/buffed unga bunga weapons.

It's Spears and magic builds that fucking suck.

>BKGS
It's not a slow weapon compared to other heavy weapons.

there are heavier weapons?

although if you're talking about stuff like Smough's hammer, well, i never gave strike weapons a go. will try it out next time

Beat the game with a LKGS. That being said, I do miss an effective spear like in DS1. I loved going all hoplite

Oh wait, I completely forgot BKGS exists. I was thinking about BKS. Well, I guess I phrased it wrong. What I meant is that lighter weapons are much easier to use than heavy weapons. Faster, use less stamina and the difference in damage between them and heavy weapons isn't that big.

heavy weapons are more fun though

Dark Souls 3 bosses are mechanically overdesigned and feel like fanservice to a crowd that wants everything to be an aggressive sword humanoid. It's a shocking regression from the visual imagination in Dark Souls and even Demon's Souls.

dark souls 2 run of the mill fromsoft jank same as the other titles. the only thing that sets it apart is soul memory being crap and the visual downgrade they were forced to pull. dark souls 3 however isnt even a proper game it's just rejected bloodborne assets thrown and glued together.

That's true, but using them against fast enemies can be incredibly frustrating

Dark Souls 2 has the worst bosses in the entire series and somehow manages to be visually worse than 1 other than a few areas.

Got ds3 first, ds1 later and the slower gameplay is a big issue to me. Should have gone for bloodborne instead i guess.

Dex > Str

Katana r1 spam is still more fun than playing a build with heavy armor

Dark Souls 3 was the most redundant one therefore it was not worth finishing so I dropped it therefore is the most inferior one do not reply to me

Attached: 374847262837.jpg (2560x1920, 1.72M)

It was definitely weird seeing the slow turnaround on Yea Forums from DS3 being pretty much not even worth playing, to so many people now saying it's as good as or better than 1. But kids are impressed by flashy graphics I guess.

>from DS3 being pretty much not even worth playing, to so many people now saying it's as good as or better than 1
I remember it being literally the opposite, especially soon after release. Now, many have turned their back on DaS3.

The only threads I remember on release were 50/50 between HOW DO I KILL GUNDYR and SOULS IS DEAD, SHIT GAME

DS2 somehow looks worse than DeS. Everything looks so washed-out and low-res.

ayy, that rhymed

Attached: Mico 4.jpg (1117x1808, 498K)

If you turned off bump mapping and lowered draw distance and resolution, DS2 could be a fucking PS2 game.

>The game is a hell for people who prefer heavy armor and slow weapons. Either spam roll and straight sword/katana R1 or die.
the most easy mode weapon in the game is a greathammer though

Attached: vordts.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

What kind of sick little freak sees DeS and mentally says "dez" and not "Demon's Souls"