>Redeemed Undead allied race
>Level squish to 60
>All zones up to 8.3.5 scale to 60
>Complete cross-faction play outside of warmode

>Level cap raised to 70
>New zones are in a secondary 'bracket' to outdated content
>Prestige classes
>Dragon Isles continent

Attached: 1561630218999.png (442x627, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_7.3.5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When are we going to get news on 8.2.5? 8.2 got its big reveal before Crucible of Storms even came out.

Attached: 1561280169724.jpg (837x1297, 168K)

h-holy heck...
more please

I just want retail to be put out of its misery

Downers go back

The fake leak about 9.0 both lacks any credibility and doesn't align with anything Blizzard has ever done. Stop being low IQ.

What's your prediction, newfriend?

Quit posting this shit you dumb nigger.

SIEGE OF OGRIMMAR 2.0

I just want Sylvanas to die for good.
That's it and I know that Blizzard won't make it.

Not until you post your complete non sarcastic actually trying prediction

>No futa draenei gf in real life
It's shit. What the fuck is blizzard doing?

At this point even the waifufags are turning on Sylvanas and want her dead. Though I'm pretty sure one of the writers is a super hardcore Sylvanasfag so he'll make it so that Sylvanas was secretly doing some plan against the Old Gods that involved the stupid shit she was doing but didn't tell anyone because lolreasons

I'm not new, I just don't visit often. That said, probably something old godsy, artifact grind replaced with something reminiscent of a scrapped system from Cataclysm I can't remember the name of, and some new feature nobody really wants that isn't time-consuming for the devs to deliver.

Okay.
>Rep Grinds

>Rep Grinds

>Rep Grinds

>Squish that fixes nothing
>Rep Grinds

Now fuck off faggot.

Attached: 1561941292823.jpg (422x400, 187K)

>Old God expansion following an Old God expansion
I bet you thought Legion was leading up to a demon expansion, right?

they add pvp vendors

-Worgen/goblin updates and heritage armor quests
-Defense of Mulgore scenario
-War campaign ends

-Nya lotha zone
-Sylvanas is a raid boss, Nathanos is a boss prior to her
-N'Zoth is dealt with off screen in the cinematic Sargeras style

Not good enough.

Attached: TITAN.png (1860x551, 234K)

WoW lore is brainlet shit fuck off moron.

You didn't read Chronicle?

>Hmm Mists of Pandaria sure has a lot of Pandas. This must be leading up to a Panda expansion after this.

>Warlords of Draenor ends with demon shit
>Leads into Legion

Oh but it's so unheard for an expansion that ends with Old God shit to lead into Old God shit, right?

No, elaborate. Does Chronicles say the next expansion is Old God based?

>removes a bunch of old vanilla zones
>revamp them completely for most of them to be aimed at high level content
>no new landmasses, just revamped/new zones that take place modern day

If they make Gadgetzan a large bumbling city with multiple mafias where you can complete quests and fight against other gangs in the city for end game content, i would resub. It would be similar to how Hearthstone portrays gadgetzan

It fleshes out the cosmology and hints at an over-arching villain in the form of Void Lords. The Old Gods are sort of a symptom of the Void Lord's influence. Usually the dev cycle for a major WoW expansion is about 4 years so 9.0 would be coming out about 4 years after the Void Lord information was published (Chronicle was written very quickly, so it's probably been only slightly longer since they put that information to use in designing the expac.)

># of MoP raids featuring the True Horde; 1 (Siege of Orgrimmar
># of WoD raids featuring the Iron Horde; 3 (Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry, Hellfire Citadel)

># of WoD raids featuring the Legion; 1 (Hellfire Citadel)
># of Legion raids featuring the Legion; 3 (Nighthold, Tomb of Sargeras, Antorus)

># of Legion raids featuring Old God forces: 1 (The Emerald Nightmare)
># of BFA raids featuring Old God forces so far; 3 (Uldir, Crucible of Storms, Eternal Palace)

How do you get more Old God than that? Implying you're even discussing in good faith.

>I want single player game stuff
That state of WoW cucks.

>Khaz Modan is its own continent so that the old Khaz Modan zones are still available
>The Underworld is a new landmass
>no new areas
What

it wouldnt be single player retard. Everyone would choose their own clan and would compete against each other via PvP or world quest similar to how faction assaults work

It's literally going to be Siege of Orgimmar storyline all over again

pretty much when classic is out retail will be complete dead.

Nah you're some retarded casual cuck.

>accuses me of not discussing in good faith
>literally uses an arbitrary and poor metric for determining the relevancy of Old Gods in the next expansion

Alright nigga well when the Old God expansion comes out I expect your apology thread to be up daily until I see it. Here's what your post should've looked like.

>MoP contains with True Horde shit. WoD is about the True Horde.
>WoD contains with Burning Legion shit, Legion is about the Burning Legion.
>Legion contains war shit, BfA is about war.
>BfA contains Old God shit, 9.0 is about the Void/Old Gods.

Screenshot this post and set it to your desktop wallpaper.

>hints that Alleria/Arator will die in later patches
>come to the sudden realization that they'll sacrifice themselves to save Sylvanas or some shit
Please god no. Turalyon didn't age a thousand years in space for this.

>It would be rep grinds and dallies
Like clockwork

>Sylvanas, as she is dying, reveals that she intentionally committed all of her atrocities to unite Azeroth against her, as they were united against the Lich King, so they can face a greater existential threat.
>writers pat themselves on the back for their deep writing forgetting that the Icecrown Citadel raid literally had an airship battle.

It's coming, fellas.

I'm not the guy you're replying you and I am also not trying to be adversarial, but I am wondering what you would do with an MMO to keep people playing that isn't some form of grind/daily fest. Keeping in mind that an MMO is a pretty heavy undertaking to both make and derive a profit out of it and keep developing over the years, so having content that can be burned out easy might not be a great idea.

Wow you're a genius. Though still by this logic we should be in a Legion expansion judging by Legion's demon-ness.

I gave you a perfectly fine metric and instead you're going by feelings.

Well ok gayboy, see you when Into the Void or whatever gets announced.

This is the Old God expansion.
A Void expansion won't follow an Old God expansion.
A Void expansion will likely be 11.0 or later.

Uh gee, I don't know. I guess I would make the content enjoyable enough that they were logging on because they want to not because they felt they had to.

If they wanted me to come back they'd make Void Elf women real and give me one as my wife.

Attached: Velf.png (920x1252, 1.03M)

I can confirm it's

>mechagnome & vulpera for alliance & horde in 8.2.5

>8.3 is mulgore warfront & a new titan facility raid, no name for it yet, it's similar to ulduar but a tad smaller
>end of the xpac

no new allied races, dungeons or warfronts planned, silvermoon & bilgewater harbor warfronts were heavily worked on but scrapped, the team has been almost entirely shifted to the new xpac, which focuses on the shadowlands, think a more edgy emerald dream, level squish is also coming with 9.0, heart of azeroth will also stay but azerite traits on gear will be removed

At this point I don't know if the game will even get to 9.0

Attached: 1546725444220.png (272x348, 187K)

Why do they keep introducing new races nobody cares about rather than making things people have wanted for YEARS playable

Post proof

Attached: 1560794190380.jpg (720x780, 56K)

>MoP rerun

Attached: 1512650860265.jpg (648x589, 112K)

i'd be fine with any or all of this, of course at this point i'll be playing classic, and won't look back.

>tfw no pallete swap gf
God you're pathetic. This, ladies and gents, is the last remaining demographic nuWoW caters to

yes and?

>WoW

Attached: B244833A-39FF-4BFD-B49C-EB0409BFF638.jpg (922x1024, 92K)

Jesus christ look at that goofy fucking pencil neck.

Attached: 1556578679684.jpg (540x720, 49K)

Suck
More suck
Different suck
Suck, with a different coat of paint.

God FF14 is gay

How gay? Like Anduin sucking off Wrathion levels of gay?

Fake leaks are usually bad, but this one fucking stinks on ice.

Ion said no more warfronts, try again.

Ion is a robotic autistic sperg that got BTFO'd by an ex-classic dev.

Why do people care about the level squish? Leveling times are optimized to sell boosts so the painful slog is never going away and it's at most cosmetic.

You’re fucking retarded lmao

Attached: NextExpansion.png (1881x352, 82K)

Ion is the director of the game, and he said no more warfronts, so despite your explosion of autism, you're still fucking larping.

That wasn't me you were replying too. I just wanted to shit talk Ion because I seen his name. Suck a dick nigger lips.

Attached: 1555695992704.png (400x394, 144K)

would be nice if that was a nice puffy spacegoatpussy instead

>That wasn't me you were replying too. I just wanted to shit talk Ion because I seen his name.
Oh, so you were being autistic for no fucking reason. That's better?
>Suck a dick nigger lips.
Nah, that's your job, manlet. I bet you're good at it, too.

Mad as fuck retail tranny. Go dilate your oozing pus puss before it seals up and you get some sort of toxic infection that further scrambles that dumb tranny brain of yours.

Attached: 88125.jpg (1200x1078, 140K)

1. No new player wants to level to 130. They don't count the hours, they count the levels.
2. I'd rather level for a long time and get something at the end of it than ding every 30 minutes and earn nothing.
3. We'd probably get a complete scaling system where you could level in any pre-9.0 continent you choose. You're not going to just level in Northrend for 5 levels, that'd be dumb. They'd have to make it where you could say hey I'm going to level in Pandaria, then I'm going to go to Lordaeron and then finish up in Outland before I hit 60 and go to the new continent in 9.0.
4. Flying at ~30.
5. The gap in power between players is too strong. In Classic a group of 40s could take down a 60 that came to harass them. There's nothing you can do against a level 120.

Go play your blood elf, faggot.

What a random and retarded projection. Imagine how mechanically inept you are at WoW lmao. Absolute trash like you deserves a hellish wasteland of farming mounts and trannymogs all day lapping up Blizzards half baked pozed turd piles they call content updates.

Attached: 1556578698348.jpg (720x720, 57K)

You're really bad at this, sumerfag.

Nigger your stupid ass can't even spell summer.

Leveling up is literally the only consistant progression in the game outside of collections, and a squish does practically nothing to solve the underlying issues that make leveling and talent progression in the game shit.

>that many patches
You must be new
8.3 in 6 months then stucked with it for almost a year.

>Hiji
>No Jap inspired anything
>literal joke expansion full of gimmicks
Bullshit.

I'm about to blow your mind.
wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_7.3.5

i can just give another hint, the new raid is in uldum
no, the mulgore warfront is finished & ready to ship

Bullshit

>Thunderbluff mini raid or warfront
>goblin and worgen models
>vulpera and mechagnome allied races
>war campaign

>single area and nzoth raid but not defeated
>war campaign continuation

>war campaign ends
>cross faction raids and m+
>level squish to 60
>scaling

>The Black Empire expansion with two continents, Nyalotha and then dragon isles. players can chose to start on either one
>dragon isles deals with wrathion and dragon aspects + old dragonflights
>nyalotha deals with death, sylvanas and nzoths uprising
>nzoth ressurects other old gods
>each raid tier consits of an old god being the last boss, with the last raid tier us ultimatly defeating nzoth
>new class tinker
>new races vykrul and something else
>more customisation as thats the way the game is going

>karesh and void lords

I just want a Black Empire expansion already, been waiting since cata

I'd kinda buy this if I didn't think the Dragon Isles and Nya'lotha were 8.3 since BFA has had even more Old God raids than Legion had Legion raids. Why would Tinkers fit with that theme though and why would Death play a role in Nya'lotha as opposed to the Shadowlands?

>Post your predictions
it will stay dead.

Attached: 1561653276308.jpg (934x960, 67K)

Blizzard have a problem with hinting at something & then throwing a curve ball or skipping it

Remember how Wrathion told us about the legion invasion & then we got WOD?
I bet the next xpac has nothing to do with dragon isles & old gods

I just recently resubbed less than a month ago since classic is coming out and 8.2 was coming out and holy fuck 8.2 is one of the worst patches i have ever played of this game. To release a bad patch in the state that wow is already in... its not the final nail in the coffin but holy fuck its brutal.

>Probably would get at least some enjoyment out of WoW still if my friends who played hadn't quit a long time ago or died
>All those hours with nothing to show for it but memories

Attached: go-karts.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

Sylvanas will do some self sacrificial bullshit and Reddit will praise Blizzard's hamfisted writing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-223338__01.jpg (1080x736, 62K)

god I wish that were me

Not even going bother with what they will release, every patch it going to be shit.

Attached: Pathetic Blizzard.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

Could someone provide a hasty capitulation as to why 8.2 is bad?

Attached: moot activating.png (600x472, 260K)

womanlets give birth to manlets

the guy commenting the blizzard post is even more pathetic, and your paint skills are that of a 12 year old brazilian

Not played since BFA launch but what's happened with the story?

paying to get to be bitter on a forum is pretty pathetic, at least the CM gets paid to pretend to give a shit about what people think

>check the forums out of curiosity
>first post I see is about pride month
>"this post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden"
wew

Nothing. In WoW nothing happens.

Nothing happens and every day at least a few people you saw the other day disappear.

so how tedious is it to get flying this time?

t. someone who managed to get flying in WoD and Legion despite not enjoying either expansion

>horde gets a new race (furry bait with the goblin skeleton, but still new), and meanwhile alliance gets amputee gnomes
yikes, 2019 blizzard