Are people excited for Control? I'm a big Max Payne fan but I couldn't care less about this game

Are people excited for Control? I'm a big Max Payne fan but I couldn't care less about this game.
Every gameplay looks like you take an object and throw it. Yeah like, Half Life 2 already did it 15 years ago.

twitter.com/NVIDIAGeForceUK/status/1144941757299396608

Attached: file.png (837x540, 508K)

It's visually generic as fuck with a boring-looking protagonist
And also has no marketing
I don't think ANYONE cares

Itll probably be alright

>it's out in 2 months
>nobody cares about it

Attached: 1440834357180.jpg (217x320, 19K)

well tim was kind enough to buy me a copy

Attached: 1551052719766.gif (548x401, 192K)

I do

Attached: 1500234991413.jpg (500x612, 74K)

Im one of the few people that actually enjoyed Quantum Break so yeah Im looking forward to this. I am just glad that Remedy sorted out their production cycle to stop taking 5+ years to make a single fucking game.

I wanted to try QB but I didn't want to watch a shitty syfy series to understand the plot

>HL2 is 15 years old

Attached: 1478648866945.jpg (326x285, 12K)

yeah i liked quantum breaks gameplay and this game with ray tracing will be fucking gorgeous

Attached: control-game-nvidia-rtx-ray-tracing-screenshot-005-850px.png (850x478, 718K)

Looks interesting enough. I'll give it a play most likely.

I was looking forward to it until they said the game is about "the struggle of women in a man's world" and I literally canceled my preorder (I wanted the steelbook).

some of those shots look worse with rtx

anyhow I'm looking forward to this game

yeah maybe ill pirate, looks like quantum which is shit though, but maybe without the live action tv it will be a bit better

Toaster friendly game?

Nice iron rangers

no

Who cares

The telekinesis doesn't look that impressive and the look of the gun bugs me. But I'm still hoping they're keeping things under wraps and both will improve as the game progresses. For one reason or another that's the feeling I get.

I hope it's good. I never tried Quantum Break but it looked like Remedy was going HARD in the storytelling department in not exactly the best of ways. Enjoyed Alan Wake and American Nightmare so hoping for the best.

It is only for reflections, which is good, this is where quantum break struggles.

its been done before and probably way better

Attached: psi.jpg (450x640, 64K)

The gameplay demo didnt do me any favors
>upgrades for skills are generic percent increases on damage/range, at least so far
>character animations look very mechanical
>combat looks uninteresting compared to the premise
>fights against whatever the enemy is are filled with unnecessary visual effects to show off the supernatural nature of the enemies/combat at the expense of visual clarity in the actual fight

>female protagonist
No

>being insecure
kek

she has a nice ass, so it might be good

>Are people excited for Control?
>Getting excited for any Remedy game past MP2
Yikes

Why cant they make mp4? Im sure rockstar wouldnt care about selling it or something i mean fuck 1 and 2 are remedy products. I NEED MY FUCKING REMEDY

I'm mildly interested in the game but i'm thinking on getting it from gamestop.

Remember when lighting in games was free?

Yeah I'm somewhat interested, too bad its on Epic Store

>female protag in a western shit non rpg game
Hard pass, i only play female protag games if they're from Japanese devs.

Bikini Outfit And I'll Buy it day one.

Attached: tumblr_plkf66xXgb1y2jh0uo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

It just looks like Quantum Break with telekinesis and female mc. I'll just do what I did with Quantum Break and wait until it's $5

Muh dic

Lol incel

why would you ever think like this?

when will remedy stop pushing technology over creativity?

This

>wait until it's $5

Attached: 1561396943559.jpg (600x400, 28K)

you're going to have to mod it in somehow. remedy are prudes.

Attached: courtney-hope.jpg (750x423, 54K)

>being this beta

Attached: 1477437155467.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

This

I miss Remedy when they made a completely nude Mona Sax model.

Attached: file.png (780x576, 472K)