LISA

What was this guys problem? Who was he before the flash?

Attached: A7517065-0AF3-407E-9381-CBC26D4866BE.png (225x238, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/COMETandCROW/status/818878243327672321
lisa-the-hopeful.fandom.com/wiki/Hart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does nobody in lisa wear shirts? One of the worst things you can do in a desert is have exposed skin which is vulnerable to sunburn.

Olathe seems more like an Arid plain to me. Grass (although visibly withered) can seemingly still grow.

I literally never seen this guy.
And i played both the first, the Painful RPG, and the Joyful.

literally fucking who?

who the hell is that

he's from the hopeful

How are the Lisa spinoffs?

pointless and hopeful are great
dunno about the others

Is hopeful canon?

hopeful and pointless are fan spinoffs, but the creator said its canon.
so yes.

Attached: anaconda.png (172x209, 1K)

>but the creator said its canon.
source?

Hopeful is almost as good as the main game, pointless is better.

a lot of people wear ponchos at least

twitter.com/COMETandCROW/status/818878243327672321
forgive not being able to find the tweet hes replying to, but I recall it being to a question about lisa the pointless specifically being canon or not.

Does anyone know if his backstory is explained in the Hopeful?

I don't think it is at all.
In fact you don't get anything from them now that I think about it. They're just a bunch of faceless weirdos with dick jokes for names.

I heard someone say he might be Beltboys childhood friends dad? Does anyone know where that is in game?

lisa-the-hopeful.fandom.com/wiki/Hart
reading this page is your best bet for any lore on him

Can't remember that being in the game, but then again I haven't replayed it in about 9 to 12 months give or take.

>Hart is implied to be the father of Beltboy's childhood friend, or at least somebody related who took after him, like his son, due to the fact that both of them have Red Hair and the same sociopathic attitude, as well as them possessing similar quotes such as the father saying "If you wanna get your rocks off, go touch yourself, queerboy." and Hart saying "You're gonna wish you just touched yourself instead of coming after her." They even have similar text scrolling sound effects
What?

where is the monster update holy shit pointless will take like 10 years to be finished

>ywn be Beltboy's friend

Attached: images.jpg (273x185, 16K)

Really tiny, useless ones

it's manly

i just bought the game and i fucking love nern, also do i get anything if i dont let terry die ?

Attached: 1560520490361.jpg (777x802, 398K)

fuck buddy, big lincoln was the coolest

he doesn't affect plot afaik but he has a fuckawesome late game move

You get the best party member in the game if you bother to keep him leveled. He's not as awful as you'd expect either during the process.

alright i will try to keep him

Do you like fire damage and big numbers? You SHOULD like fire damage and big numbers. Protect and cherish him. Sacrifice whatever you need to to keep him alive.

Terry starts out terrible, becomes solid when you get the TP/MP gifting abilities (still awful durability tho) and then becomes the best party member after the halfway mark.