Why is she always on her knees?

Why is she always on her knees?

Attached: 19f2bcbd4a7f312df3efd6c5bc5c33bc.jpg (1400x1796, 317K)

she lost her contacts

Maybe her butt hurts

To keep "her" penis tucked in.

Why would her butt hurt?

That's right, and you best not move a single step you motherfucker

Attached: Zess_T.png (106x142, 10K)

this instance of the persona artstyle is so boring and generic. It just looks flat and uninteresting. god its so boring

Just like your post

Why are YOU always on your knees?
RISE UP.

From what?

Attached: 1406982853617.jpg (310x310, 33K)

nothing reply
either way the artsyle is poopie, persona does other artsyles better. but man that art is just boring. It isnt bad, just tremendously boring and flat. And also strangley wide, she got a fat neck

Chinese semen demon

Attached: 2010-05-10-276846.jpg (629x535, 159K)

why does she doesn't wear pants

Nothing post
With
either way the your post is poopie, Yea Forums does other posts better. but man that post is just boring. It is bad, and just tremendously boring and flat. And also strangely stupid, poster has a low IQ

I laughed a bit. Art is subjective though so whatever I guess. But her face, especially the neck, is way too wide.

not sure what that little "With" is about though

He's right though, the art is shit

she can't be seen without her glasses

Attached: Newman_installs_his_new_GTX_970.webm (480x360, 1.51M)

her genitals are too small for you to see so she doesn't bother

Because she's low-tier shit in every game she is in.

>this instance of the persona artstyle is so boring and generic
This is the worst fucking post I have ever read. You do realize this is not from Persona, right?

Attached: 1532825910092.jpg (500x331, 43K)

Kill yourself faggot, Kaneko is a god.

Attached: Mother Harlot.jpg (2004x2576, 810K)

shin megami, whatever
it can generally all be summed up into the same group even if persona is a spin off

cool concept but its kinda boring to look at. Has this strange fuzzyness to it but also a flatness to it at the same time. Even though the colors are bright, that texturing makes it look washed out. Its strange, and somewhat unique, but also a bit boring

THE DARK SOULS OF PERSONA

It;s important to remember too that Kaneko does not design these "monsters". These are't "concepts" he creates, these are real figures from various world mythologies. That art for example is the Whore of Babylon, who appears as an allegory for the end of the world in the Bible. This is not a case where the artist creates his own designs, but adapts figures into one consistent artstyle.

Attached: bal12732_1024x1024.jpg (1024x759, 205K)

>boring... boring...boring
Is this what passes for banter among high I.Q. individuals

Attached: 1556566953408.jpg (464x577, 52K)

right, its a cool concept

think all the ones in the thread that are complaining about the artist is because of the artstyle

I could use different synonyms but the end product is the same. It is a subjective opinion in the end, so there is no banter here. I cannot change your opinion, only explaining why I have mine.

She aims to please.

That's fair, it's just mind blowing to me how many people play games in this series and genuinely don't pick up that these aren't made up monsters. I don't know how they can make it more obvious, they even have little descriptions saying what religion it mythology they're from, but I see it all the time and it pisses me off.

Attached: Asura.jpg (1163x1600, 195K)

I don't like hua po, she looks like a whore
Give me pixie

4u

Attached: 89e00de421838a2898431dff2e2d9e32fd7a9a86.jpg (480x662, 111K)

why not both?

Attached: 1512800678986.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

>Hua po looks like a whore
>Fairy with a leotard and thigh highs doesn't look like a whore

God, why is Pixie so perfect and why isn't there more artwork of her?

Attached: 1529677518394.jpg (4608x3072, 994K)

she just looks really generic
like an avatar for a really shitty hentai site

>God, why is Pixie so perfect
Because Kaneko stole the design from a manga artist, he's said so himself.

Which one in particular?

So she can give you a normal hug

Manga called Cham Huau of Yoshiyuki Tomino’s Aura Battler Dunbine. Here's tbe character in question. She's closer to his original Pixie design from the early 90's but its the same template really.

Attached: 89be4e2b-cc3b-48e5-b03e-115e749e2981.jpg (365x640, 67K)

Pixie is the name of a tranny in destructoid. That guy ruined Pixie for me.

If you're that much of a thin skinned faggot that some idiot online ruins a mythological creature you are far worse then them.

sitting on my face too much

Dumb tranny, he doesn't use the mythological figure but SMT's Pixie.

It's the general concept, if some faggot on the internet has that much of an affect on you you're an even bigger faggot.