I miss that nigga on the left like you wouldn't believe

i miss that nigga on the left like you wouldn't believe...

Attached: 1448258375010.jpg (295x221, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_6ioBeWsLzY
youtube.com/watch?v=jqZgEIELERs
youtube.com/watch?v=rOFzB91QKTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're right, I don't believe you.

Attached: D4gXF-CXkAAkbKA.jpg (1200x1200, 181K)

He was cool but even Nintendo has admitted that gaijin Diddy is better. Rip.

Nigga I'm going to blow your mind.
The nigga on the left? Is the child version of the nigga on the right. Modern DK is supposed to be DK Jr. all grown up, and Cranky is supposed to be the original DK from the arcade games.

DK Jr is just baby DK

DK Jr. is actually his father. Consider your mind blown.

Show us your cock

but Baby DK exists and is a separate character

While that was the case for a while, Cranky was later retconned to be modern DK's father, rather than grandfather, making modern DK the grown up Jr.

Attached: 1556244076549.jpg (1137x703, 183K)

I do too, OP.

Shit man, I just straight up miss polygonal models. Sometimes, simple is just better

I know about the generational DKs but I guess just played Mario Tennis along with DKC and 64 at an impressionable age, and I want to go back to the cozy times of DK having a son instead of a "little buddy". A part of me just NEEDS Junior to be a separate entity for some reason.

Retcons be damned

Attached: DKJRfacts.gif (500x195, 992K)

>Baby Kong is a younger version of Donkey Kong exclusive to the Donkey Kong Country TV series.
>in "Ape Foo Young", Donkey Kong accidentally drinks Cranky's leftover youth serum, and he transforms into an infant.
>Baby Kong inexplicably reappears as a separate character in "Baby Kong Blues". Under the care of Candy and Dixie.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (480x270, 3.41M)

Mario Tennis was such a good fucking game, can't believe that was nearly 20 years ago I got it for my birthday at a Joe's Crab Shack.

Attached: image.jpg (960x768, 207K)

>that slutty outfit
>those fucking tits
>that arched back
>those bangin' hips with ass

I've been asking myself this shit since 2007, why is Tiny so fucking B A D

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-010445_Clover.jpg (277x278, 53K)

wtf user, just cause he's a monkey doesn't mean he's a nigga

i dont know what mankey kong is so i looked it up and found this
youtu.be/_6ioBeWsLzY

but then it was reretconned in TF wasn't it? DK64 was pretty much all over the place that it may as well be in it's own timeline

user... I...

youtube.com/watch?v=jqZgEIELERs

Attached: RIP.png (921x659, 950K)

Wrong. In all the Country games he's depicted as DKs grampa, including the Retro ones. DK64 is the only outlier.

He's a classic Mario character. He should come back to Mario Kart and Mario Tennis.

Attached: 1561928206087.png (827x968, 1.28M)

Fuck DKJR, i want Dixie to start showing up in spinoffs

>Nintendo will never make a roster this based for a Mario Kart

Meanwhile Mario Kart 9 is guaranteed to have Peachette, Silver Mario and Baby Pauline.

So Nintendo owns the rights to all the Diddy Kong Racing cast besides Banjo and Conker, yeah?

Wrong, fucker. Cranky's still a grandpa. Alongside that, Funky Kong netorared Candy Kong from modern DK, DK Jr. left modern DK because he couldn't handle his ptsd from the Great Ape War, and Lanky Kong is still an enigma who may have been adopted from the Manky Kong side of the family before they betrayed the Kong coalition and was kept around because of his pure and just heart.

Attached: 1561394533920.jpg (1080x1350, 64K)

never forget the great ape war, anons
youtube.com/watch?v=rOFzB91QKTs

Does anyone remember that gametheory parody about Donkey Kong jr that referenced the wiki's Great Ape War page?

The guy who made it got pozzed and deleted the video in shame because he made a joke about PTSD, and I've never found a mirror of it anywhere.

>Funky Kong netorared Candy Kong from modern DK
You mean Mario.

Attached: 1516598463677.jpg (984x1432, 354K)

nvm I'm a retard that doesn't open links

DK Jr is Kranky Kong you fuck.

can't believe it's only been a week since he jumped off that bridge. gone but not forgotten

also, he just re-uploaded so he could add a new intro to it, he never deleted it because of that.

Attached: seriously hoping.png (640x640, 446K)

It may seem like it but that's just side fluff that's not really canon anymore. Funky Kong and Candy Kong not showing up to the birthday party shiws that something happened between both of them and modern DK. What exactly happened is unknown but netorare is the most suspected reason.

Attached: 1560410956952.png (500x671, 570K)