Kamoshida did nothing wrong

Just finished Persona 5. Why was Kamoshida considered a villain? He trained people tough because he was an Olympic-tier athlete, and when his girlfriend, Ann, didn't put out, he turned to Shiho for some putang. He was just an awesome Chad.

Why was he villainized? Especially considering it was a Japanese game that villiainized him....

Attached: kamoshida.png (431x437, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That haircut is enough to want him dead

I didn't know being an Olympian gives you the green light to mentally and physically abuse children

His hair is dogshit
Also he abuses minors

Most schools don't even have that high of a requirement for them to do that they should feel honored its at least an Olympian doing it instead of some random bum that couldn't make it out in the world.

when it comes to villains
adachi is an incel
kamoshida is a chad

>It's okay when Kawakami does it

>and when his girlfriend, Ann, didn't put out, he turned to Shiho for some putang
This is incorrect. He was hated because he was a homosexual. I'm surprised you didn't get that. I though the subtext was pretty obvious.

Hes a villian just based on the fact that he breaks down crying once you steal his heart. If he honestly thought he was being legit, his personality wouldnt have changed at all.

Hes a pretty good villian though. Madarame felt a bit bland and kaneshiro felt rushed. Pyramid palace still the best though

decent society considers him the hero

I'd be a lot more willing to take his side if he didn't look like such a faggot. They might as well have given him a bowl cut.

this is a joke post but Ann seriously had zero foresight

>I didn't know being an Olympian gives you the green light to mentally and physically abuse children
His "abuse" was just spikimng students in the face with a volleyball. His sexual abuse is bad, I will grant that, but otherwise, nothing you wouldn't encounter in any Catholic or Prep school.

Aketchi was a great villian. Bit of a shame he started screaming like a child towards the end, but overall hes a well thought out rival/villian, and i really hope we see more of him in Royal

Yeah but catholic schools have been fucked for a while now. How the entire religion is still alive and kicking is beyond me. I grew up in a religious town, but even at age 8 i remember thinking ''....wow this is fucking retarded''

his fucking autismo face is enough to punch him
fucking big ass eyes

I had to go to a Catholic school back in 9th and 10th grade. They basically forced you to do sports and treated you like shit. I transferred to a public-school and was so much happier after that.

People like you need to be fucking killed.

Pretty good villian. My main complaint is the japanese voice in the anime is fucking stupid. Ive heard the P5 anime is bad anyway, but i enjoyed the game so much im trying to power through. It all feels very rushed tho. Hoping things will improve when it gets to best girl

Bonus points to who knows who best girl is

how did you get homosexual out of a guy who when you go into his mental construct of his inner feelings, has statues of fucking girls everywhere, and a weird super slut version of a girl he knows at the school he works. Like seriously how?

Man, Akechi was an awful villain. It felt like they had a bunch of ideas for a villain, so they tried to cram them all into a single character. I really hope Royal improves him, but I'm not holding my breath. Quite a bit of the story would have to be reworked to make him halfway decent in my opinion.

Do you believe in God though? Or have you ever believed in God because of the school? Its real weird how brainwashing is illegal and looked down on, UNLESS its to encourage belief in a massive floating bearded guy, then its all above board. Weird world man

not children, not abuse

Watched it all, and probably the only good thing is the valentines OVA and the 2 opening

Did you miss the part where he was going to expel ryuji and joker to save his own ass? This dude was an evil piece of shit, which was shown when he had no remorse for what happened to shiho

I like him so much for 2 reasons. The first is that hes so calm and sharp throughout the game. While it does come off as smug and upset a lot of the party members, i remember thinking he was fairly charming, and on my first playthrough i was nice to him as often as i could be, and i really enjoyed the verbal dance every time you met him, where he would ask a question a little too close to the truth, so you get worried about if this answer will give yourself away. It was nice to show moments of him failing too, like with the hot Takoyaki or whatever the fuck it was.

The second reason i like him so much is because he's against the idea of you from the very start. He's immediately set up as the other side of the coin of the protagonist, and he opens states how he believes the Phantom Thieves are immoral and need to be stopped. This means that you immediately suspect him, and maybe its a reverse psychology thing, but the fact that he was so obviously traitor material, made me think ''Nah, they wouldnt be that obvious, it must be someone else'', so when he came out as the bad guy, it actually surprised me despite how obvious it was. I has my eye on Mishima as the traitor, especially since i was at the point in his confidant line where he starts to go darkside

He fucking nearly crippled Ryuuji just to fuck up the track and field team because they were almost as good and popular as his boys and girls volleyball teams.

His bossfight is one of my favourites though, just for how weird it was

My only problem with that is once the twist is pulled off and he's revealed as the traitor, his calm attitude completely disappears and he turns into a diet Adachi. Where as Adachi felt like everything before the twist was still him, just another side of him, with Akechi it really felt like he was just lying the entire time to cover his tracks.

I never really felt that when I played. It was incredibly obvious he was the traitor, yeah, and I desperately wanted to be proven wrong, but when he WAS revealed as the traitor, I wasn't surprised, just disappointed. It's mostly because even if it wasn't obvious he was the traitor, the only other person I thought it could possibly be was Makoto.

Overall, he really just felt like a diet Adachi to me, but a lot of the problems I had with him CAN be fixed if they take the time to do it. We just need to get to know him a bit more before he turns full cackling madman.

He wasn't a nigger.

Is there a single antagonist in this game who isn't some over the top Saturday morning cartoon villain?

I believe in God, but God bears no resemblance to the God preached about by Catholics, Muslims, etc.

The reason is, I was once watching a movie on Netflix when I figured "what if I were to hear things as they actually are moment to moment, with no foreknowledge". Suddenly, English sounded like a foreign language, even though I understood it, and I suddenly became one with the universe and everything was me and everything was also God. Shit dude, it's impossible to explain. I remember a dog died in the movie that was playing and it felt like I could feel every emotion it felt and empathize with it perfectly. Death and violence suddenly disgusted me, but everything in the universe was divine bliss. It lasted for about 2 hours, then I was returned to normal and wrote a long journal entry. What I experienced defied time and space, however, so my description is a bit lacking. The one thing it does? It proves there is a greater reality which most call "God".

Physically and Sexually abusing a bunch of teenagers is wrong user, even if you hate them.

It's called the "Absolute"
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Honestly, Yaldabaoth is actually pretty good, and isn't just evil for the sake of being evil. I thought he was a very good man behind the man villain who brought up a couple of good points.

>He trained people tough because he was an Olympic-tier athlete
Emphasis on was. He is a washed up loser now which makes him a villain.

Well he probably still has his calm attitude, as shown at his TV interview directly after the ''suicide'', but now he's shown as the traitor, we can now listen in on him talking to Shido, where we couldnt before. Youre right about every single thing before that being a lie though, but i thought that fit well with his character. Even after all the people he killed, i still felt sorry for him at the end. There's one particular moment after his insane rambling and the Loki fight, where his helmet shatters, and he says ''No... i've had enough...'', and the fucking look on his face made be feel so bad for him. Im sure not many people will agree with me, but in my opinion, the Pancake Detective will always be one of the best villians.

As a side note, if anyone reading this claims they noticed the pancake twist, youre a fucking liar

Not really smart enough to follow what you just said, but im gonna throw out I Am Legend, one of the best dog scenes in any movie, and one of the few times i cried at a movie. Holding a dying dog, while mumbling Bob Marly is a cheap shot

I liked Yaldaboath as an idea, a bossfight, and a character, but i really think the game should have ended before that. Why do japs ALWAYS go with teenagers killing god? I guess he wasnt a real god, but close enough.

Ive always wondered though, after that fight, when mementos recedes from the real world, does everyone else remember any of it? I guess the main characters and confidants might, but how could society go on after seeing that?

I don't know if I can agree with that. I pitied him, sure, but I thought he deserved to die there, especially since he was directly responsible for killing Futaba's mother and Haru's father, as shitty as he was. It always left a bitter taste in my mouth how sympathetic they tried to paint him in that last scene. I get it, he was a pathetic, pitiable dude, but he was also a mass murderer who only showed a very small amount of regret for his actions.

And I easily noticed the pancake line. I maybe wouldn't have noticed it if they didn't linger on it for as long as they did, but I still might've. I'm kinda surprised more people DIDN'T notice it.

That’s a mystical experience. I’ve been taking acid my whole life to have one but it won’t work. Why?

I don't think anyone else does, no. I feel like that would've been brought up if they did, especially since Sae and Sojiro didn't seem to bring it up with you at all.

I think another thing that helps Yaldy out is he was pretty properly foreshadowed, unlike Izanami from Persona 4.

You genuinely noticed right at the start that Aketchi must have heard morgana? I know they sort of cover it later when morgana says ''you noticed it too right? It was when we were talking about pancakes''.

I was amazed how small of a detail that was. You would have had to hear Aketchi say about it, then try and remember if Morgana was the ONLY one who said the word pancake, and since there was no need for suspicion yet i didnt even think about it. Though i remember finding it odd that he was listening in, since a good 30 seconds had passed since the pancake remark

>Never do any psychedelics
>Have a legitimate astral projection experience and kundalini raising just fucking around one night cause I'm bored
>Literally feel a divine pillar of holy energy like the sun burst up from the base of my spine through my heart and out of the top of my head

The problem is, Akechi brings up the pancakes, the entire group gets question marks over their heads and look at each other, then Akechi goes, "Ah, I must've been mistaken. Never mind."

If they didn't do that, I might not have noticed, but they really hammered it in that something was up with that particular line.

This was actually my first ever Persona, recommended to me by a friend who's obsessed with them. I didnt know Igor was a recurring character, and i actually noted how his voice didnt fit his looks, but i probably didnt get the full feeling that something was wrong, but i know other people knew the voice was all wrong. Just a solid game all around, really. Honestly wasnt expecting to like it as much as i did

And i thought that was because they knew he was listening in. Got the wrong end of the stick apparently. Oh well, theres no way i would have worked it out anyway, especially since i wasnt suspicious of him the entire game, thinking it would be way too obvious if he was the traitor

He broke a high school kids leg, leaked a students personal info and used somebodies friendship as leverage to fuck her. The shitty part of the dude isn't just being harsh and wanting to fuck a high school chick

>Why do japs ALWAYS go with teenagers killing god?
It's high schoolers because after high school is when people become defined by their career and therefore going on life-changing journeys of self-discovery is considered immature, and it's god because they're used as metaphorical stand-ins for whatever themes the game is trying to tackle. Doubly so for Megami Tensei and its spinoffs, of which Persona is still one, which has been dealing with real-world mythologies since the NES era.

The only problem with Izanami was having to go through all the farewells, then only after all that was done, fuck around back at Junes. The shit at the start with the gas station and spooky dream, combined with the TV World not actually going away when Ameno-sagiri was beaten, made it really fucking obvious they were still building to another true final boss behind everything.

It's his fault for going after a brain dead girl

Attached: is this a setup or something.png (900x1000, 584K)

Shiho needs more screentime

Also Shiho x Mishima is legit

WHAT NO WAY?

>Beats and black mails students
>Literally breaks one student's leg
>Leverages his and the school's reputation for any of his indiscretions
>And all that aside, sexually molests/rapes a student, which causes her to attempt suicide

Fucking contrarian

Attached: 1274147695665.jpg (166x209, 6K)

Pretty sure beating minors and Rape is pretty fucking wrong dude.
Ann wasn't his girlfriend. She was being threatened into sex to protect her friend from his lust and beatings. Both of the girls in question being minors.
No matter how much you idolize him. He most definitely performs about 5 crimes.

Damn he looks well-built.

Hes cute too.

yaldabaoth was the good guy

whoa guys man there was an accident on the way here lol took a while to get off of that bridge anyways i was thinking how funny would it be if you were at the movies with hifumi and you were watching the newest installment in her favorite action shogi franchise when all of a sudden she gets really quiet so youre like "hey hifumi whats wrong" and she just points down at her seat and theres blood everywhere and she goes "i'm free bleeding user" and youre just so taken in by lust you started to dip your fingers in it and lick the menstrual blood off of your fingertips but she stops you and pulls out her shogi pieces and instead starts to scoop the stuff with them and feeds them to you like cheese and crackers but instead its period blood and shogi pieces and youre eating her period blood while the movies going on and you just end up missing the whole thing lol wouldnt that be such a waste of money ahah kamoshida out

Attached: kamoshidacar.png (1280x720, 937K)

I don't idolize him, but it is worth pointing out the Age of Consent in Japan is 13. Ann and Shiho are about 16, so he ain't breaking any laws. Japan isn't Burgerland.

But he wasn't just fucking them he was abusing them and literally injuring/raping them.

>beat and rape students to the point of attempting suicide
>agree to be in a consensual relationship with a student
Literally no difference.

Put your mind in quarantine or something

Don't forget
>basically believing the student you later engage in a relationship later is blackmailing her
So she literally thinks she's not in a position of power to force the relationship.

>people still defending kamoshida
Its like you idiots still unironically think Adachi was right.

Key word there
"Consent".
Ain't rape if there is consent.

>so he ain't breaking any laws
Trying to coerce a girl into sex is rape and against the law you dumb cunt

Adachi is only right with what he says about the party and the PC, but his actions themselves aren't justified.

Defending him either ironically or unironically you deserve to die an extremely painful death

based chadoshida

Attached: 1544671481040.png (1308x2054, 622K)

Nigga needs help

This is an excellent document. Thank you for posting.

Attached: 1479835517499.jpg (750x653, 106K)

t. kamoshida

I didn't know raope was legal in your country, user.

He was overcompensating, even in his own mind. It's very common.

>nothing you wouldn't encounter in any Catholic or Prep school.
>All those rumors I heard going to catholic middle school
>All the guys wanted to be gansters
>Most of the girls were sluts
>One was an actual prostitute

Attached: 1560945304484.jpg (497x403, 40K)

The thing I like the most about KamoCHAD is that he makes whites seethe so fucking hard.

this post is so fucking stupid but it made me smile

Why specifically whites?
I don't get it.

why is op such a faggot? he keeps suckin cocks all day and just doesn't stop

>Washed up beta male beating up kids and trying to scrounge for teenage puss that he only gets through blackmail after going from Olympic athlete to fucking PE teacher

Cuckoshida is pathetic LMAO

Annus is 14% white and got NIPED

Being a tough trainer is fair enough. Sexually, mentally and physically abusing children is not.

>the Age of Consent in Japan is 13
So sick of this tired pedo rumour on Yea Forums. This has been debunked so many times. The age of consent to have sex with an adult in Tokyo is 18, numbnuts. An adult can not legally have sex with a 13 year old anywhere in the country, but in some prefectures it is okay for 13 year olds to have sex with one another.

I swear to god this dumb rumour was just spread around so that you guys could jack your micro wieners to the idea of legally banging a Japanese school girl.

Attached: 6B80004B-49AE-43FB-A6BE-A020E5D8490D.jpg (583x503, 62K)

I forget retards like you post

Not only is this not true, but even if it were you’d still be a fucking moron because blackmailing someone to have sex with you is illegal, dipshit.

>misdemeanor at worse if you're a 20 year old woman

>pancakes

I'm sorry you're an unobservant dolt, user. anybody who actually read the dialogue instead of skipping it got the pancake twist

Attached: 1557865307244.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

I forgot retards like you post

Has any teenage boy ever actually been emotionally traumatised by having sex with an adult woman? Maybe if she was really fat or ugly. The truth of the matter is that rape is only harmful because of what it does to you mentally. If the teenage boy enjoys banging an adult woman I don’t see the problem tbqh.

>he turned to Shiho for some putang
I laughed more than I should've at this.

Attached: 13161140_1173393042693371_253119112_o.jpg (1137x640, 50K)

I feel like Akechi belongs in a different story/universe. If anything Royale will give him some decent redemption, a palace or the choice to have him live, instead of just killing him off screen.

Attached: 1520388513425.jpg (500x374, 43K)

I honestly thought they were going to become a thing but it makes sense that she had to leave the school.

Been a while since I played, does Mishima even get mentioned after the Kamoshida episode?

He should have been a white ESL teacher instead

Those creeps are always predatory pedos

Akechi would have been a better villain if they didn't do the stupid fucking "Alright, he's betrayed the team, now we need to give him a craaaaazy evil face and make him start denouncing friendship and teamwork." thing at the end. Honestly think I would've preferred them playing him as a straight lawfag villain.

>they noticed the pancake twist, youre a fucking liar
>the only one talking about pancake was morgana
>the only ones who can hear morgana speak are purse owners
>akechi mentions pancakes and only pancakes
It was pretty obvious and the party was stupid for not noticing it at the time.

>Go to Small Baptist Church
>Pastor is a cool guy
>Assistant Pastor was kind of cool but weird
>Did a lot of charity work
>Actual hardcore crazy baptists start joining
>Witch hunts break out centered around one crazy bitch
>No one pays any attention to her and her group at first
>Find out Pastor's wife has been stealing funds
>Find out Pastor's wife has been fucking the assistant Pastor
>Assisant pastor was married too so he was cheating on his wife
>Pastor apologizes and resigns
>Both assistant pastor and the pastor's wife file for a divorce and fuck off to god only knows where
>Church kind of falls apart and the crazy hardcore baptists that people didn't pay attention to now lead the place
>Small comfy low commitment baptist church becomes yet another stereotypical baptist church complete with all the stereotypes
>Bail

Don't worry, even if your school wasn't a stereotype, places like these always end up turning into them anyway.

Can confirm. I studied in nip land for 4 years and the assistant language teachers who come over are always socially awkward creeps who failed in their own country and then case to japan with dreams of diddling school kids.

I hated how they were all like
>We're gonna make him pay!
>B-but we don't wanna kill him, geez... That's too much.
I wanted to steal his heart straight out of his ribcage. I really liked how Kamoshida was a polar opposite of Joker's situation.

Doesn't the bitch teacher have the same shit haircut?
>Also he abuses minors
He beats them. That is all. Who doesn't beat kids?

Religion is beyond just a belief, it also represents a moral code. And if it tales believing in a spaghetti monster in the sky to keep stupid people from being violent and degenerate, by god almighty I'll take that.

I will burn my dad

>>Most of the girls were sluts
>>One was an actual prostitute
Same for me, also went to a Catholic school. I fucking hated it, though. Is that shit common?

Hmmmm, that's good news, actually. Yea Forums convinced me 13 was the age of consent in Japan. Why would they do that unless Yea Forums is full of sick fucks?

I am a physician and during the time I worked with psychiatry I actually met two male patients who had deep trauma due to sexual experienxes with women. One was ridden with guilt and had distrust over women, and the other was a premature ejaculator as a result of early stimulation.

It's never as traumaric as women, since an adult woman sexually abusing a little boy is less physically violent as an adult man raping a little girl. But overall nobody ever gets scott free out of being sexually assaulted.

What your malfunctioning brain experienced doesn't prove shit, retard.

He didn't fuck em you fucking retard. His confession after they mindbroke him didn't include rape. YOU ARE A NIGGER!

Attached: ika.gif (180x180, 146K)

>religion talk
>v
How autistic?

>olympic-tier athlete
>still looks like total faggot
quality jewish genetics

cool, now perform a miracle or fuck off

I wouldn't mind having him stick around for the rest of the game, if only so Futaba and Haru mercilessly shred him because he still killed their parents.

He is ripped as fuck.Also, one of his mini-bosses is a penis, because he is so Alpha.

Attached: kamoshida shadow.jpg (1280x720, 115K)