WHAT THE FUCK WENT SO FUCKING RIGHT I CAN'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY OUTDID HEAVENSWARD

WHAT THE FUCK WENT SO FUCKING RIGHT I CAN'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY OUTDID HEAVENSWARD

Attached: shadowbringers.png (1280x640, 160K)

O MY LOVELIEST BRANCH
WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME A MINION VERSION SO WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER
I'd put the succubus away for you

That story.

ALPHINERD
ALIGAY
Y'STOOLA
BLANDCRED
URIANGAY
MANFILLIA

I think Urianger misunderstood when he heard, "All cards are for DPS now."

Attached: ffxiv_06302019_193421_684.png (1920x1080, 3.12M)

can they just put stormblood sch and ast back into the game

i don't even want the new 70-80 skills, just give me the old skills back, please and thank you

Attached: 1520389653836.jpg (480x480, 22K)

MINFILINIPPLES

why is there so much racism in this game?

I'm glad you guys are having fun and enjoying MMOs. I'm a wowfag (not currently subbed) and all I can say is that WoW is dead.

The entire Il Mheg zone from beginning to end was a treat, especially the end

Attached: 1559238943932.jpg (801x1200, 251K)

Don't forget THOTARU

I am still cuming after just funishing msq. HOOOOOLEY SHEEEET KINOBRINGERS IS FREAKING AWESOME

You're a bunch of delusional MMOfags

Never played a mid-90s jrpg have you?

1-3 NIN
4-6 SAM
7-9 DNC
0 Try Tanking

Attached: 1497644096202.gif (600x338, 1.94M)

What the fuck did Yoshi mean in the E3 interview where he said that one of the trials was going to be different than usual? All three felt pretty normal as far as structure

Alphinauld stinks

Attached: ss.jpg (389x128, 43K)

IDK, but a dungeon boss gave me fucking vertigo.

On one hand - fucking awesome, on the other, I don't want to fucking puke when doing mechanics.

Titania's music was a treat

Oh no, he's hot

Attached: ffxiv.png (699x589, 788K)

>They finally fixed Astro RNG bullshit and made the class fun to play instead of clunky and frustrating
Best xpac. Whiny SB/HW astros can go play Hearthstone and MTG Arena. I'll keep playing this well-designed version in your stead.

He meant ex fights won't be phase 1 > ultimate > phase 2 until enrage and mechanics won't repeat themselves before enrage.

>MCHad gets 700 potency big dick drill on a 20 sec cd and a sexbot
>autocrossbow sounds satisfying as hell, 1.5 gcd brrrat brrrat brrrat
>bioblaster looks cool and actually does decent aoe damage
>wildfire is now just activate hypercharge and spam heat blast for max wf dmg

Gotta tell you guys, this is bretty gr8. Hate getting dnc in my groups though, they do no damage

>ShB astro
>well designed
lol

Having hit the endgame, I actually get what the healers are tuned for, if this is what the raids and EX trials are gonna look like from here on out.

Regular content could be a smidge better tho.

You could already see how much damage dungeon bosses were throwing out.

is the trial worth a go or should i just jump into dropping $200 on the game

Should I start playing FFXIV now? I haven't played an MMO since 2004.

>somber scene of Ardbert suffering in the Raktika cave
>wwWAH HEE
The awkwardness of this loop gets me every fucking time but the song is so good I don't want to turn loops off.

>t.balance is the only card that matters fags

Who wants my bbc (big black chocobo)

The AOE heals and AOE spam on adds is pretty nuts.

>200
Niggawhat? Game + all expansions is sixty bux, stop.

IDK, do you want to play an MMO or do you want to play a Final Fantasy game? If former, then no, if the latter, yes.

At the end of the day the most impressive thing about ShB is that only one job got ruined completely (AST). Everything else either plays about the same or better than it did before. This doesn't mean that every job is actually fun to play, just that they didn't make any job expressly worse either (except AST).
inb4 SCH mains reeee at me about their lost DPS abilities despite the fact that content is now actually tuned for more healing.

I don't like MMOs and very much like FF. Is it not-MMO enough for me to give it a stab then?

It's basically a giant mainline game with occasionally non-optional multiplayer segments.

truly the chaddest mount

>t.fag pretending situational utility tied to rng in heavily scripted battles with limited reaction windows is anything but terrible design.

This but unfortunately unironically
I expect AST to get its healing and damage buffed but all I can really say about the cards is that they should've kept 3 effects so each seal does something different and you actually have the choice of a 15% single stat buff or a 5%/5%/5% for such a long cooldown

tranny game

I'll take it if you don't need it please

[email protected]

I played the game for about 3 months. I still have 2 expansions worth of quests to do and I feel like killing myself.

Maybe I'll return in a year or something. I honestly rather play some other game than be foreced to do FFXIV shitty story. Gameplay and world was fun, the story was not.

Yea let's make AST the most broken piece of shit in the history of FFXIV like it was at the end of SB and HW.

Sounds good, I just looked at this trust system thing and it sounds like it'll allow me to play solo more often without facing dire consequences so I'll give it a shot.

Do a lot of trannies play FFXIV?

Attached: 1554745648315.jpg (2100x3045, 1.44M)

Sure, but it all depends on what you like, XIV is a heavy story driven game, so just play at your pace and follow the story, the beginning is super slow though, I'd say that's the only thing putting people down, even the devs have acknowledged this, there is no way around it.

Be aware - trusts only become relevant after level 70. Before that you have a similar system that's much more clunky, but still doable.

Honestly, I mostly play solo, and dungeons with randoms aren't really that bad. Minimize chat if you want to be a turboneet.

I thought heavensward was good even for final fantasy but this expansion is even better. The thing that sets ffxiv apart and why it seems like a mainline single player is because square isn't putting a mountain of exposition into a text box and calling it a day. This is a big problem w mmos. You still have exposition but it's movie (cutscene) exposition.

is the game actually good? i feel like you guys are raving over cutscenes/storyline that should naturally be skipped and ignored

only on crystal

>Warrior gets the last hit

I thought this was the DRK expansion?

unfortunately, dont let that stop you from playing it though.

OBSESSED

I thought it was good when I skipped all of the cutscenes from 2.3 -> 5.0.

>just finished The Time Left to Us
jesus fucking christ

Attached: despair feel.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

DILATED

sent it, should be from a gmail

Attached: 1552803279893.jpg (652x604, 49K)

>that entire final area
>that final dungeon
>that cutscene
>that final boss
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1531037151873.gif (320x181, 2.67M)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 6546541646.jpg (2560x1080, 332K)

Varis is dead before we fight him
feels bad man, are we just gonna fucking fight zenos again?

Actual spoilers
I felt bad for Emet-Selch bros. Why couldn't we find a way?

There's a tranny in one of the free companies I have a character in, >she apparently was solo leveling PLD through the post ARR content and asked why one of the 50-something damage combo skills wasn't available to them yet

got it! thanks a ton user

We gonna marry him and rule together!

>content is now actually tuned for more healing

citation needed

He's more likable than the Scions for sure

Bros...

Attached: 20190630211229_1.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

>credits start playing
>5 minutes later, still on credits, different music
>remember the soundtrack rip had a 20+ minutes track
>this is the track
>20+ minutes of credits scene
Come on.

Attached: 1531230797716.gif (400x300, 426K)

Nobody likes gary stus.

Honest, most of the scions redeemed themselves with ShB.

Edgebaby

I really like that description. Very apt.

Which jobs are better, which are worse?

FAT MIQUOTE

>Have mained and raided on PLD, BRD, and AST over 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0
>Decide to level BLM first for some reason
>I'm a fucking terrible BLM

I just wanted to blow shit up this time but I'm too garbage for BLM.

I haven't played an MMO since WotLK and I just started FFXIV about a month and a half ago. It's pretty fun.

Does it matter which Grand Company I pick?

Thanks yoship.

Attached: 1548146924783.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

aside from the polarizing changes to AST cards I think it's overall worse since they did shit like removing the healing potency buffs from sects and having the lowest potency DPS because they were trying too hard on selling the raid utility.

>Does it matter which Grand Company I pick?
No you can switch later.

I WANT TO GRAB DULIA AND JIGGLE HER

There aren't actually a lot of them. It's sort of disappointing.

BLM, WHM and PLD are undeniably better

Just do the fights on a more mobile character until you get used to the bosses

I want to fuck him

MCH is great right now I love it

That's normal. BLM is all about minimizing movement and standing on death's door, making it the opposite of the other jobs. You'll adjust in time.

I'm enjoying DNC way too much bros..........

Attached: 1561564241323.gif (1280x720, 2.94M)

>A bonus of 14,996,021 experience points and 8,850 gil has been awarded for using the duty roulette.

lol msq roulette.

Same

Attached: 1540695789663.gif (498x620, 1.46M)

>Reassembled drill

Bros...

Stormblood always felt like a set up for this expansion. We could have absolutely gone straight from HW to ShB

>run dungeons to level
>each one has a dancer
>each run takes noticeably longer than they did during Stormblood
Fucking christ why is dancer such shit and when will people realize it, it's red mage all over again with these fags infesting my parties and dragging the whole group down

This expansion has gave me lust for lion men

they have the best aoe in the game aside from BLM, seems like you're just getting shit dancers
The ones who did nothing but mindlessly grind from 60-70 in HoH just to rush into 5.0 content

>sell the raid utility
>by decreasing the raid utility

SE never fails to disappoint when it comes to balance

Attached: 9826875.png (252x224, 19K)

Where the fuck is the tomestone vendor?

Well what the fuck else are they suppose to do upon unlocking the job?

I should have been more specific, bosses feel like they take twice as long to kill now, mob pulls feel the same but I was attributing that to everyone's aoe getting buffed, but if dancers aoe is as good as you say then they are playing like shit since I don't see it

Run dungeons and actually try to learn the job maybe?

>can't find any videos of PC players playing any of the jobs in Shadowbringers
>the ones I find are people who use macro'd GCDs in their rotation

oh no...

Come join us, user. Surely you aren't so attached to a dead game that you will prevent yourself from enjoying a new one.

Now you know why pc players are called PCasuals

eulmore top floor, along with not rowena and the rest of her crew

Could have sworn HoH was a dungeon that had bosses as well but I guess I'm mistaken

>removing the healing potency buffs from sects
Fucking good. That shiy literally made AST better than both WHM and SCH at both their jobs. AST was the best healer even WITHOUT using cards in Starmblood. Thank god they fixed that stupidity.

Where do I trade bicolor crystals?

Not dnc

>Could have sworn HoH was a dungeon that had bosses

Attached: 1555951440117.jpg (398x376, 37K)

FATEs, dungeons, and raids?

>Yea Forums thinks something is BETTER THAN ANYTHING BEFORE
So a main character dies, because you creatively shallow people think that's "deep". Interesting.

That are balanced totally different from actual content so they can be cleared without a Tank, Healer, or DPS if any are missing.

Which scion gets knocked off this time?

Why don't you actually play the game so you know what you're talking about before acting like a joyless nigger?

Why post here if you aren't interested in the game and can't read the thread?

I didn't ask for Lyse.

All of them. The Rising Stones gets black rose'd.

Heaven on High doesn't teach you fucking SHIT retard.

It wasn't the best healer because of its healing, I can tell you that much. And now it's pretty weak due to encounter design changes.

Bad post

God it fucking turns me on to hear lower races call me a hyur bitch.

Does anyone know where the fuck the first sightseeing entry is?

Can someone explain why they buffed SCH oGCD healing when that's what made them so dominant in the first place?

It's like they nerfed everything except what made SCH strong and called it a day. Now it's just strong and boring.

I honestly can't believe that the person who made these healer changes has actually played any of the jobs.

Attached: 1555643316784.jpg (355x369, 27K)

>Tell Yea Forums when ARR was new TP was dumb because no one ever runs out
>Get called a casual, get called out for Harry posting, get told to go back to plebbit
>TP gets removed 6 years later
>Yea Forums is sucking Yoshida's dick
Apologize.

Attached: 1464074441565.png (724x1002, 192K)

>playing DNC
>don't think I'm doing great
>getting commended in every dungeon
Is it just because I actually know that steps do damage? Is that all it takes?

Just post minifillia wiggling already

>TP was dumb because no one ever runs out
You're still a casual, Harry posting, redditfag it seems.

TP management was still a thing in ARR you lying shitter.

>Good villain dead
>Back to crazy sword guy

Shame

Holy fuck the projection, how about you play the game or just look up some youtube videos

>Running out of TP
Tranny

Have you ever seen a sight more beautiful than this?

Attached: shieldsfordays.png (427x253, 115K)

>he doesn't like crazy sword guy

he's our best friend user

What about them?

Attached: Minfilia.png (429x520, 238K)

Dumb faggot, if you're playing your job correctly it would always run out, especially when using AoE

I agree with you so, so much.

Good god. Are those supposed to stack?

wheres the vendor to buy the goetia tomestone gear?

Attached: 88742198.jpg (1220x1295, 302K)

do you like my game user... i'll run dungeons with you forever...I'm learning so much...you are such a good tank

Attached: Final-Fantasy-XIV-Shadowbringers-6-1.jpg (496x279, 30K)

Now DT it off of them.

Only Nocturnal Field is explicitly stated to not stack with Galvanize. Every other form of AST shield is fair game.

Attached: D8y34gvXoAELiQ1.jpg (900x1200, 206K)

when do I get the maido outfit?

>Best friend
>Finally defeated
>Cuts his own throat
>Seems to die with acceptance
>Instead brought back double crazy

Is the story genuinely good enough to stand on its own?

I haven't played any other Ff installations and the last time I played ff14 was in 2014 or so and the story/questing was utter trash. I'm not a big fan of convoluted nonsensical Japanese storyline.

And people are bitching about AST being dead? fuck.

The hunt is unending

Let me meme text again
>Running out of TP
>Ever
Dilate more, seething cuck.

in the mogstation for the price of 18 dollars

I basically skipped the story till shadowniggers, and then enjoyd the hell out of it as a standalone.

>Titania music
shit slaps

Attached: 1400939472057.jpg (360x480, 35K)

yes
just not stormblood

Heavensward and Shadowbringers, yes. A Realm Reborn and Stormblood were middling.

The question is whether you can take playing through the less interesting parts to get to the more interesting parts.

>WHM gets good
>no slutty pants for once
interesting.

Attached: 1545640645234.png (315x323, 97K)

It doesn't make AST good though.

Maybe a few things are low potency-wise, and the Play bug is a pain in the ass, but I've been having a ridiculous amount of fun with AST thus far.

Attached: 1558921881037.jpg (767x1000, 803K)

They really need to redo the starter cities. Maybe just join the zones together, because compared to the main cities on the first, they're fucking tiny.

>Finally get a hammer for WAR
>It's not Nero's

gay

I was expecting to finally get a thong.

Glad to hear that there are people having fun with the job most people are claiming is impossible to have fun with.

I bet shes one of those girls that just randomly start sucking your dick whenever you hang out.

fucking shit... can I use steambux to buy that?

I don't think so, but I don't know because i didn't buy it through steam

He's IN.

Attached: hesINffxiv_06292019_205635_624.jpg (1920x1080, 695K)

To be fair, there were some people who had fun with StB MCH.

>THE EXARCH TELEPORTS IN.
>ALL -B ATTACKS ARE HIM TELEPORTING THE FUCKING CRYSTAL TOWER IN THAT DIRECTION.

>finally got more glamour plates
>suddenly no idea what to make and use
not to mention I'm digging the new hairstyle but since its so long it clips with a few of my glams already.

I was one of them.

Spill the beans, is the Exarch Graha's dad, clone, son, Omega shenanigans?

I can't confirm, but I seriously fucking doubt it.

how long does it take to level in this game? on a trial account? also i wanna healslut as i can afk in groups, is that a thing?

Attached: kp_tay.png (715x789, 1.28M)

SUCH GREAT CUTSCENES I LITERALLY CLAPPED!

it's literally just him, how the fuck did anybody not know that the minute you saw him?

prob just should pay for the main story quest boost, shadowbringers is better than anything they've done in a while

>Too long.
>Never, max is 35 on trial.
>No. Delete your Yea Forums bookmark and dilate.

>final cutscene before the Dying Gasp
>Crystal Exarch slams his staff into the ground to summon the 7 other players
>right as he does the chorus of the trailer theme kicks in
PURE FUCKING KINO

Attached: it's time to jerk off.jpg (500x600, 359K)

It takes a bit on your first job, others can be shit out in a couple of days with potd/hoh spam. Trial accounts are capped early iirc. You can never really afk, but you can watch a vid on a second screen and slap cure1/2 90% of the time and be fine.

I haven't gotten it yet but Seraph shields should stack too, right?

>had better shields than SCH, and more or them, and better healing potency all while in Noct
>had as many heals as WHM, just as many regens, AND all had higher potency while in Di
And that's ignoring all card effects and the ticking time bomb of supreme damage and healing, Earthly Star. Get fucked, you deserve everything you got.

Because he explicitly states he didn't see Graha Tia when you ask him about it and I wanted to know if it was anything besides lolamnesia

Yea Forums is retarded

Attached: 1537939387459.png (1902x859, 423K)

>Resub
>Do a trial
>People fall off from the ship
>Fucking trannies
>Its okay though! The game puts your corpse back on the ship now! So no one feels bad!
Does the next expansion play by itself?

lol now AST is sitting on the shittiest potencies between all three healers with heals and damage

>He thinks the thing that made SCH OP was its shields

Attached: 9826850.png (259x224, 18K)

>the word 'gun' comes from gunblades, and not the other way around
Fucking Koji

I've never done the Crystal Tower series, but isn't it pretty obvious it would be that cat guy, otherwise why would the game go out of the way to keep his face covered the entire time?

no, and everything hits a lot harder in just casualcore leveling content

DNC is not as bad as I originally thought and it's also fun as fuck

It's really good in dungeons, its AoE is stupid good.

Single target is lacking but that's why it has all the buffs.

STOP USING YOUR LBS IN RAIDS YOU FAGGOTS, YOU ARE GIVING ME A SEIZURE AND I AM THE ONLY FUCKING MELEE ON THE ENTIRE RAID.

lol, no

Post feet.

>"We gave DNC the general throwing weapon category so they can have a wide variety of weapon types."
>they're all just chakrams
Why

It took this long for WARs to get their hammer.

You can just skip it, it will skip right to the after-credits scene.

I didn't say that, retard. I said that it had literally nothing going for it in Storm because AST was better objectively at everything than the other two were.

As it should be. You also grt to shit out free extra damage with your cards, and your heals are only barely weaker than the other two. Sorry your job is now properly balanced and you aren't daddy's special girl (boy) any more.

>minfilia gets a better trick attack and can actually hide from bosses without using any gay ass lizard magic
>only penalty is that she's cute as fuck
Is it fair ROGbros?

I got #2 on Titania behind the MCH that was my dance partner. Feeling pretty good about that and my faith in the class was restored.

The shire ones are kinda like shuriken

>can only get in a few dps spells before i have to gcd heal spam the tank on big pulls

is this supposed to be fun?

is this why they watched netflix?

Attached: 1512620812041.jpg (640x878, 87K)

>parsing 71-79 content
lmao fag

The Innocence song fucking jams

Attached: 1530579181060.gif (385x259, 563K)

Are you real complaining that you have to heal as a healer?

Ive noticed all the healers still want to play green dps despite all the fucking damage going out all the time now

Nigger if I can use gravity 4x+ on a big pull any real healer can dps through the entire thing
Learn to use your ogcds and cooldowns so you can dps

Attached: BORN_TO_DIE ORACLE.png (500x501, 165K)

how dare they actually make content harder and make healers not be wannabe DPS

You sound like a fucking faggot. You should have DPS meters running any time you're doing any kind of content regardless of level.

Any of you fags play on Levi? Need some non-retards to play with now and then.

ok so how are they going to tie in nier

>parser
Get gassed. Anyone staring at a fucking parse instead of playing the game is 100% cancer. As bad a RPers. Fuck off to Balmung.

how else of course.

Attached: Allagans.jpg (400x263, 32K)

thanks for the reply, fartknocker

Attached: bug.png (505x500, 381K)

seething grey shitter

I actually don't know how they can possibly top this in 6.0.

Attached: 1542833596910.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Nearly all of WHMs healing spells are instacast now, there is plenty of time to fuck around m8. What else am I going to do other than wait for my next Afflatus Misery?

What other franchise could they do a crossover with?

I want to play this but it seems so big and intimidating. Even what server to go on is making me worry.

Jesus Christ is everyone that plays this game big fucking pussies like this guy?

>Only got to 76
>But got a decent amount of crafting and gathering leveling, too

Wish I got a bit more done but I enjoyed myself.

Attached: ffxiv_06302019_013256_857.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

any monks here?
How does GL4 feel

This. It'll just be some old allagan construct shit

>instacast
>but still on the GCD

trash it

I haven't even finished leveling DNC and GNB to 70 yet

It's one of the most casual friendly mmos there is. It's basically a single player JRPG. Just pick whatever server. It doesn't really matter.

>that fucking scene where the girl turns into a sin eater

I just started, does this expansion really go full edge because I'm already liking things way more than stormblood

real shit, WHM would be even more unstoppably busted if the lily skills were all oGCDs. If we stick our neck out any further, we’re liable to lose our head much like the SCH players and their butchered kit.

fsh is so easy to level, 500 casts, and ure done.

The machine race obelisk lands on the first, Automata side materials ensue

I recommend you all to avoid raids all together and trials too probably. Gunblade are failures that cant hold aggro and dancers are all a bunch of trannies that cant do mechanics even thought THEY CAN FUCKING MOVE WHILE FIGHTING.

It gets dark and despair real fast, buckle up

It's pretty heavy.

I hope not, but it probably will be some old ASCIAN shit that they decided to make on a whim

Where should you fish? A Custom Delivery's bonus was on Fishing so it got a huge boost from that.

Bravely, 8path, any of those Tokyo studio games, MAYBE Chrono

They have a giant white desert, and a setup where the light aether works almost like White Chlorination Syndrome.

I'm honestly fucking surprised Yoko Taro's name isn't in the credits as it is.

Considering trying this game out. Au ra look pretty cool. Is Heavensward gonna be included in the main game when Shadowbringers comes out?

Yep.

>the music and atmosphere in that final area
>the final dungeon music
>Solus's narration in the dungeon
Jesus christ bros

Attached: 1534860848417.gif (350x197, 712K)

What will WoL be able to see through machines when using the echo?
Is the logic virus red eye disease tantamount to being tempered?

SCH's kit is better than WHM's though

>healers were changed because they're gonna have to be healing a lot more now, you'll see
>so far all I've experienced is that whens there's damage going out, it's a lot more, but still in predictable intervals with lots of down time in between

I was trying be optimistic but I am literally dying of boredom right now

Aether bros, I can't believe we're dead this early into the expansion

Attached: bros....png (413x134, 148K)

How long till I can get gear from the Nut Shack?

everyone's asleep. you should sleep too user.

Sch is so fucking bad right now it makes me feel sad because the rest of the expansion is pretty good

200k gil to the first person that tells me where to get Rak'tika's and The Twinnings Orchestrion rolls. I believe the twinnings one was used before but I can't recall its name.

Twinnings is new, it's a remix of an omega theme.

See: Chicken Tenders.

I don't understand how people can enjoy this shit when they just homogenize and dumb everything down to appeal to the retarded masses. Is the story the only good thing about this whole expansion? Who cares about story in an MMO? I'd rather have engaging gameplay.

>Gameplay
>In an FF game
>In a MAINLINE FF game.

Lol, the only more babby's first interactive computer game you can get is dragon quest duder.

I'm sad to see Emet go, but better to go out on a fantastic note and being a great villain instead of outstaying his welcome like Zenos and Elidibus.

Attached: 1468709298045.png (500x500, 76K)

AUTHORS OF OUR FATES
ORCHESTRATE OUR FALL FROM GRACE
POOREST PLAYERS ON THE STAGE
OUR DEFIANCE DRIVES US STRAIGHT TO THE EDGE
A REFLECTION IN THE GLASS
RECOLLECTIONS OF OUR PAST
SWIFT AS DARKNESS COLD AS ASH
FAR BEYOND THIS DREAM OF PARADISE LOST

Attached: 1537820979909.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

How long until maintenance?

well now they can go ham with positional and visually aspects of bosses

Good, keep them tiny. Why the fuck do I want to have more distance when I'm running around and doing errands?? It's cool to explore at the start but when you're handing in quests, buying shit, doing command squadrons and going it the market board, distance is the last thing I want.

You assholes keep hyping the ShB storyline and i still have to get through finishing SB
Quit it

Attached: 1561440904529.png (600x450, 241K)

The ending of the MSQ was outstanding. That's all I have to say about it.

Attached: D-VwPXwU8AAw1rs.png (864x272, 311K)

Lalatina pls

They can stay tiny, just make the zones contiguous.

>meanwhile in WoW

Attached: Pathetic Blizzard.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

What class do you feel got dumbed down.

Did you read the sidequest dialogues? One of the Ascians in Amaurot literally mentions making "living dolls" as one of his new ideas.

>TFW just barely got into Ishgard
I don't mind though, I'm taking my time

Take your time with Heavensward, it's great. Stormblood however is ass, feel free to rush through it.

Shadowbringers >>> Heavensward >>>>> A Realm Reborn >>>>>>> Stormblood

Bard was completely gutted, they removed 5 different skills and dumbed down everything else.

Are these the new Warriors of Light Elidibus is going to sic on us?

Attached: 1561488114460.png (1920x1076, 3.27M)

ANOTHER GOD REJECTED

Attached: We are finally cowboys.png (420x134, 117K)

It's warriors of light from the other FF games

Shadowbringers is already out. You get Heavensward, Stormblood, and Shadowbringers when you buy Shadowbringers.

How hard are the launch extremes this time around? Susano was a joke and lashmi was hell because of the adds

>Elidibus

In the running for the most disappointing character in the entire game. Spends literally half a decade KEKEKEKE ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKUing from the shadows,then after finally deciding to step forward, talks MAD FUCKING SHIT about how he's gonna wreck your face, only to proceed to get absolutely shitstomped, and only survives due to getting bailed out from across dimensions, THEN he pussies out like a little fuckin BITCH when Zenos shows up to kill him.

Fuck Elidibus man. So tired of this triple fucking nigger.

Thotiana is a joke, barged into a party with no experience, came out with a weapon.

zenos is going to become sephiroth

This expansion is so fucking Kino I don't even know where to begin. How the fuck did they get away with this?

Remember when Garleaniggers were shitposting that the expansion would be filler for not being yet more MUH EMPIRE garbage?

>ended up being far more relevant to the plot than anything in any other expansion due to explaining the origins of the ascians
Garleboos BTFO

Wait, what? Do this game finally have a fucking hammer weapon!?

The Crown of the Immaculate is pure, unfiltered kino

Attached: Innocence_concept_art1.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

>all those faggots telling me that I only hated Stormblood because I had nostalgia goggles for ARR and HW
>fucking love Shadowbringers so far because it feels like a return to form
Feels good to know I was right all along to think Stormblood was ass.
Can't wait to play more of the story tomorrow and try out the new classes.

Attached: 1560651504387.jpg (931x858, 58K)

ilvl? Is 430 good enough? I am kinda lazy now to farm endgame dungeons over and over for goetia tomes

Is it another mmo where the endgame is just grind so you can get a bigger number flash on your screen?

The endgame is a grind so you can eventually have big enough numbers to kill cool bosses with fun mechanics

The only people who say that are Mhigger lovers user. Shadowbringers just BTFO all the mhiggers on Yea Forums

>Is it another MMO where the endgame is like an MMO

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Dumb weeb game is what it is. 0/10 objectively

Not every MMO has a PVE focused grindy endgame where you slog through the same dungeond over and over again. Retard

>No Garleaniggers to wage war on beastmen
>No Lala jews to coin the term beast tribes in order to keep them out of the markets
>The beast folk thrive so much, they trade and raise animals and crops and live peacefully together with each other and with the other races
SHB blew both garlean weebs and lala homos the fuck out. The source would increase 100x fold if they didn't exist

Just finished it, that last dungeon + trial is something else. Those set pieces in the dungeon are incredible.

It's such a shame we're going from Solus, who was an interesting antagonist, back to Zenos and Eldibus yet again

>Bought Shadowniggas
>Haven't even beat ARR or touched HW or SB

So, this expansion has something to do with the Warriors of Darkness from FF3?

Attached: 1537505179329.png (284x169, 110K)

Whew boy the ending and everything that followed it. Incredible, but I’m left feeling very uneasy. Like god I just want to know what happens next. It’s far more compelling than usual.

Attached: image.jpg (510x510, 97K)

I had the same reaction. I'm actually anxious about what the patch content might bring.

Attached: tumblr_pq6z6tXXQF1sl5ned_540.jpg (374x412, 27K)

Is MCH still dependent on really good ping to play well?

Attached: 1559143350826.gif (540x540, 558K)

>You'll never spend your days locked in the castle fertilizing her flowers
what the FUCK is the point of living

Is Shadowbringers still worth it despite healers/tanks getting gutted?
my friend group no longer wishes to play due to that but I can't shake the itch.

Attached: 1506705564052.png (221x212, 36K)

Will tanks and healers ever stop being so devastatingly assblasted?

>playing with the dub for the first time
>mfw some of these fucking accents

the only thing tanks lost was aggro combo which sucked anyway. they all were already blue dps and they still are.

What's the fucking meta nowadays?

>tank has been dumbed down to the point that an absolute imbecile could hold hate, literally can't fuck up unless you go afk

Honestly I feel like the healers aren't the ones who should be complaining the loudest.

There's two kinds of MMOs: The ones where you do the same dungeons and raids daily and weekly, and the ones where you farm the exact same shit endlessly for hours on end every day. That's fucking it.

>OT still shits the bed when MT dies and lets the healer tank in his stead

Attached: 1358085600074.jpg (599x521, 42K)

>Put the succubus away
Gayest shit I read today.

>the Garleans who chimp out over summoning were founded by the guys who invented summoning magic and altered the fabric of reality to allow it
can't make this shit up.

Will I miss anything if I don't play DRK on the msq?

Not much. What's the meta with you?

A complete imbecile could hold hate in pre-ShB too nigger.

I always feel like I'm in the twilight zone in xiv threads

Heavensward was straight bad, stormblood was a little better (doma parts good, ala mhigo bad) yet people are always screaming in caps AHHHH GREATEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED KINO KINO KINO

Do mmo players just not play anything but mmos so they have no comparison point?

Attached: 1543560208938.gif (540x810, 368K)

Fuck off nigger.

Stormblood was trash much like your taste.

>Heavensward was straight bad, stormblood was a little better

Why don't you just zoom zoom right the fuck outta here little zoomer

>Call him by his name.

Attached: 1534422910661.jpg (500x404, 45K)

Fucking awful taste
Literally the only good portions of SB were Azim Steppe, Shinryu and Susano

stormblood is legit lowest point of the game so far after 1.0

Let's not pretend they wanted to use aggro combos if they could help it. Now they aren't beholden to slack jawed SAMs content to eat the next buster.

Why are GUNs so bad anons? Why the fuck do I have to tell them to use their aoes?

>sad scene of runar finding out yshtola flung herself into a pit to get the antidote
>uncle solus just crashes it by being a smug bastard
i love this motherfucker

Attached: 1542302927815.png (480x360, 152K)

Are we on contrarian hours to try to defend heavenward or some shit?

>plot around dragons gets one (1) dragon fight
>the worst raid in XIV's history, fucking goblins
>worst antagonist in XIV's history, old fuck who just falls over
>the best part of the whole expansion was a pre-levelcap 4 man

It's not like this is some new reveal, everyone had been agreeing forever that heavenward was weak as fuck, where did you contrarians come from? This is some powerful history revisionism

Nigger the majority of bosses in HW are dragons or dragon-related

>everyone ignoring the point of this post pointing out that XIV in general is pretty shit and instead goes into an expansion fight

Nice

@468761246
This is without a doubt *the* (pronounced "thEE") most Reddit post I've seen in a while.

>the worst raid in XIV's history, fucking goblins
Imagine thinking Alexander was bad, especially when all the auto-fellating "look it's that bad guy from final fantasy :^)" garbage in Stormblood exists

You aint seen nothing yet, user.

Okay I wasn't gonna be a part of this autistic argument but I guess I'm autistic too

You have to be out of your goddamn MIND to think goblin tower is better than omega

>lots of dragon fights
>a raid tier so good it outs shitters and has bangin music
>an antagonist who cant be faulted for trying to do right by his country
>4 man opinion
You also left out how the 24man raids had some really neat fights

>Contrarian
>Everyone has been agreeing that HW was weak as fuck
The only nigger being a contrarian is you considering literally everyone I see sucks that expansion's dick like no tomorrow. Either that or you stumbled in from bizzaro FFXIV.

the only good parts of omega were the twins fight and kefka, everything else was middling to extremely boring

SO ARE WE AN ASCIAN OR SOMETHING OR WAS HADES SEEING HIS FRIEND IN THAT CUTSCENE

Story-wise, I can see why people say Heavensward was better than Stormblood.

Gameplay-wise, it feels like anyone that claims that HW was better are Stormbabbies trying to fit in. Because anyone that's played through Heavensward knows better. The 8 months of no content in 3.0. The disappointment that was 3.1. How the spike in Alexander Savage nearly killed the raiding scene. How Diadem was an even bigger dumpster fire than Eureka.

If there's anything that Stormblood did pretty good, it was content. They actually spaced it out pretty well and brought some good things. The Ivalice Raids were great with a pretty good story. The trials brought some kickass themes and some of Soken's best work. Savage was a more fair difficulty, with Ultimate Raids satisfying the more hardcore of raiders. And while Eureka can be fairly criticized, it's way better than Diadem.

So what do you guys think of the new races?
I fantasiad to Hrothgar and I think they're pretty cool so far.
Their lack of headgear and all the clipping is a little annoying but I think they make up for it with how expressive their emotes are and how good their faces look.

Attached: 1561324792367.gif (500x436, 1.35M)

literally nobody said HW was bad you contrarian nigger

>The 8 months of no content in 3.0.
I feel like everyone keeps forgetting that. This was the first time I encountered the phrase 'content drought' .

You're doing roulettes as a healer for that sweet sweet materia right?

Actual sense amid the shitflinging history revisonists

Yes.

Attached: ffxiv_06302019_190720_606.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Hey kid wanna grind new diadem for 600 hours to get a fancy new weapon that looks like shit?

Attached: ffxiv_06302019_175131_133.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

As many as in other MMOs.

>t. someone who never cleared A4S when it was relevant

not now and not ever, eureka was a fucking mistake

I think Hrothgar are cool, but I'm too attached to my current character to consider changing. Swapped for a bit, then swapped back since all the story cutscenes felt weird; thank god I did otherwise the final cutscenes wouldn't have been nearly as impactful.

If you aren't a basic mostly human feature race like lalafell or elezen, you're gonna run into clipping no matter what so don't worry too much about that or else you'll go mad. That said they came out surprisingly well and I like them a lot, even though I'll probably never fantasia into one.

The theming was a lot better in HW too.
Snowy castles and expansive masses of floating islands are a nice aesthetic.
I got tired of Stormblood's masturbatory Japanese aesthetic and boring mountainous deserts extremely quick.

Maybe it will be open world this time. And there will be a upgrade quest that requires you to reach rank 3 fates with all 6 zones.

Unfortunately those conditions already unlock something.

>are we an Ascian

Well.

We know that after Zodiark was summoned there were those who dissented and summoned Hydaelyn to counterbalance him and seal him away. And one of the ghosts mentions that while there were 14 members of the council, one of them might be leaving the council soon. I'm guessing that 14th counselor was the one who championed the summoning of Hydaelyn. And from the way Emet and Hythlodaeus react to you, I'm guessing that 14th counselor was you. Or what you were, before your soul was fragmented and scattered across the shards.

Is this supposed to be the expansion where they finally take advantage of the extra freedom given to the dev team after cutting PS3 support? I feel like they've done nothing so far that the PS3 couldn't still handle.

Attached: 1544912333125.jpg (391x409, 36K)

I believe you're right about that.

Attached: 1561603037153.jpg (1400x1200, 168K)

Show me your character

Attached: liru4.gif (325x326, 1.94M)

Alexander was better than Omega by far, and only slightly behind Coil during the final tier. It's also visually the best raid due to all the adapted religious imagery but you're probably too pleb to have recognized any of it.

Just wait for FFXIV: Cataclysm.

>I feel like they've done nothing so far that the PS3 couldn't still handle.

Except maintain a framerate higher than 5

Which, the Hroth, or my original? Not that I think either are particularly noteworthy, I've just been playing the same race since 2.2 so it no longer feels like "them" if I fantasia.

Solus is going to show up in 5.1 as gun wielding elf.

Original, I like seeing the characters people have grown attached to.

>Hyper simplify tanks
>Hyper simplify healers
Nah. It’s ffkin cata.
And to BOOT the best mmo ever made (wow fashnilla a white man’s game) is coming out in a few months.
We are fucking waiting execution bros, we lost.

EU bros, Light or Chaos? I want to both hardcore raid and non-tranny RP.

>want to use fantasia
>name doesn't fit well with different race

Attached: nero and v.png (700x753, 785K)

They did say there are plans to revamp the game engine but that they couldn't make it to 5.0. So next expac might see a graphics revamp.

So what the fuck exactly was it that caused the Last of Days? They say it was some screeching noise but they're somewhat vague about where it came from or what caused it, just that it fucked everything up and summoned a bunch of horrifying monstrosities from nowhere.

Every area/dungeon after SB is more than the PS3 could handle.Not that they look good, just that the PS3 has pathetic specs. Mostly there have been a lot less reused textures throughout Stormblood and Shadowbringers.

Zodiark? The final enemy? Our number one foe?

Fuck no, He ain't. It's whatever caused the Last of Days. Light and Dark will have to come together to fight it. Screenshot this and look back on it in a few expansions from now.

Attached: 1558574440365.gif (290x290, 115K)

I ain’t gonna stop till I shank him with my sword.
The sword is my cock.
But also a sword.

If you don't use the tasoist moogle, you're objectively a fag.

It was deliberately vague. Though things not native to their star have paid visits before. I'm guessing it's something that's still in play, and we'll eventually have to deal with it before we can face Zodiarc, or else defeating him will only let it loose again. It was probably Jenova

Honestly it reminds me of the Flood of Light, which might have been intentional. Maybe it was a Flood of Darkness and that's why Zodiark was able to stop it.

Healing in tab bar MMOs is aids, to the point where wow is the only one that does it “acceptably”.
By making your heals barely do anything so you need to press more than a button a year. But then you’d have to spam M15+.

It reminded me of U-DO from Xenosaga, especially being a sound-based, nightmarish cataclysm. (Coincidentally, Emet-Selch strongly reminded me of Wilhelm.) It's probably some sort of overarching threat that we can't even comprehend yet. Seeds for future expansions down the road.

Attached: udo.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I was really hoping that cutting PS3 support would let us get 1.0's zoning back.
In particular, butchering the city states into two separate zones feels cheap and jarring.
It's probably never going to get fixed though because hardly anyone knows what it was like in 1.0 so people don't understand the extent of what's possible when you don't have to cater your game to decade-old hardware.

Attached: 1510841884283.jpg (547x695, 47K)

I play on PS4 and therefore can't parse should I go through the effort of finding someone to upload logs for me? Am I incapable of improving without knowing my exact numbers?

Stormblood was such a nothing expansion.
The Omega fights were cool even if the WoWfugees cry because it's Nostalgia pandering but overall I didn't keep coming back to it like I did HW.

>screeching noise
We Drag On Dragoon now.

Attached: DD1_-_Watchers_-_CGI.png (304x193, 87K)

I went to viera from lalafell this time and I'm glad I did considering the cutscenes this time. I still wanna try Hrothgar though.

>Castrate classes
>Dumb everything down
>Destroy the most high skill job, tanking
>Destroy waking for heal slut afkers
>Implying this isn’t cata
Next xpac will have mythic + and Titan forging lol....

cringe game, can't wait for based classic to BTFO all of the trannies from Yea Forums

Attached: ffxiv_07012019_002255_766.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

How was tanking destroyed?

>Rng gear stats
The best gacha.

Attached: 1544775871711.gif (308x540, 606K)

>Orange hair
YOU HAD ONE JOB, YOU COULD HAVE DONE A BRAVELY REFERENCE

I like Sacred Soil because its usefulness basically makes it a new skill that WOULD WORK SO FUCKING WELL IF THERE WAS STILL CHOICE INVOLVED ON WHETHER TO USE AETHERFLOW ON HEALING OR ENERGY DRAIN
fdshh

Shore, but only because you asked

Attached: c7ybL02[1].jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Does anyone have the full trailer song? It was on YouTube but it was taken down

Well, it still has the choice to consider whether your party can stop being a bunch of drooling retards for 15 seconds and actually step into the damn thing.

Respect for making a highlander that doesn't look awful, their faces are difficult to work with but that looks great.

Serious question, I really want to get this game but I'm afraid I might just get lost in it and don't even know where to begin. Is it worth getting the game this "late"?

I'd agree if it weren't for Recitation. Guaranteed adlo crits makes me rock fucking hard.

I think the free trial thing is still going on, so you can make your own opinion.

Thanks bud

>tfw barely started stormblood
>everyone is at shadowbringers
>mfw I want to skip this expansion so badly

how do I level 60-70 fast. I havent even finished Stormblood yet

Attached: 1561609795008.png (578x878, 335K)

There's no such thing as late for XIV because every 6 months the raid cycle resets everything allowing newbies to catch up.

you and me both user

Shadowbringers? More like Kinobringers. How did they do it lads? Not only does this blow Stormblood out of the water but it might even be coming for Heavensward's top spot.

>lvl 80
>did both extreme trials and farmed gear
now what? wait for 2 weeks?

>might
It completely blew up heavensward. Not even comparable. Heavensward had some good moments but shadowbringers was like being hammered non stop by feels and kino.

You can try the free trial which gives you a good chuck of the base game to mess around with.
That said the game will give you pretty clear directions on what to do in order to progress.
Also what said.

Do level appropriate dungeons, and ALL of your daily duty finder shit, while squeezing in MSQ crap inbetween.
I accidentally did 60 to 70 in a week or so.

Level your other classes.

>dancer
>50% chance to 50% chance to 50% chance

Attached: 1555095139041.jpg (800x600, 61K)

So this is what alphinaud went to do afterwards.

Attached: 1555006356270.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

how is bard bros? worth it to use over dancer?

>sleep schedule fucked up from playing so much at launch
>woke up at 8pm today
>almost 5am now
>grocery store opens at 7
>getting hungry
what GAMER FUEL should i get so i can continue playing and hopefully fix my fucking sleep schedule in the process

Attached: 1557620220316.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

Water.

Because it’s loterally wows tankier dps bs?!?
Fuck off wowfugee!

>gamer fuel
enjoy your early death.

Attached: 1561006883779.jpg (1279x855, 120K)

take a joke fag i just want suggestions on what to eat for what is essentially dinner at this point while i continue the story

>that cutscene when you're returning from the Titania trial
nigga dat's some Berserk shit

>i just want suggestions on what to eat
go get some sleep user. fucked sleep schedule is no good. sorry I overlooked the joke. I fixed my sleep schedule after being awake all night and sleeping all day for like 8 months, Its been doing good.

Attached: 1518057070289.jpg (232x293, 11K)

I expected people to start turning into snails

Dancer is in the shed user. It's not worth anything

As soon as I played Dancer for 30 seconds, I deleted the saved outfit for it. Its going to be in the shed until at least next xpac when they "fix" it.

Thordan still topping out. Shadowbringers going to need to top it.

will they fix healers?

Attached: Capture.png (782x618, 117K)

How is Famfrit for a server?

Water.

If you don't think the 80 area/dungeon/trial is better than thordan then I dunno what to tell ya.

Interested as well, wouldn't the new changes give you infinite free refulgent arrows?

Scaring the army away after you defeat Titania was pure fairae kino

Hey! Your mother was a hobgoblin and you ain't much to look at, neither! Come here and face me, you craven shite!

They better buff the fuck outta AST at least. That class got gutted so badly.

i have not played FF14 since 2014
should I resub?

Lel enjoy waiting till fucking October

A smile suits a hero better

Remember to not be a smartass to Yshtola.

Attached: spanks.png (1134x239, 76K)

How can one expac have this much kino in it?

Attached: 1550492014660.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

it literally says bug hotfixes. they arent changing anything other than patching bugs.

he was too deep down the hole of having to succeed to justify all the deaths and make all the time and effort not a waste, it rather doesn't help that to his race everyone else looks like stunted children.

Maybe.

more like remember to absolutely be a smartass to yshtola so mommy spanks you

Because of the fucking lalas

Attached: 86g4mkeg00v21.jpg (2419x3738, 1.17M)

Is WAR still the best tank in every way and DRK the worst?

Attached: 1362934399896.jpg (252x252, 31K)

>tfw yshtola got HROTHGAR'D

WTF I THOUGHT YSHTOLA WAS FOR ME???

Attached: ffxiv_07012019_020550_955.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

imagine getting cucked by a npc

PLD> WAR/GNB>>>>>>>>>>DRK

DRK is literally more fun WAR now and PLD/GNB are better than both

>get a SCH healer
>he doesn't put down a single Sacred Soil

What the fuck else are you saving those stacks for faggot

>GNB are better than both
>GNB better than anything
better at having the defense of 1 ply toilet paper i guess

I wish, just so some cheeky fuck would make a parody of that one Jojo panel with Alisae

Water in a plastic container for those free estrogenic effecrs UwU

>schs still think they're getting bane with a 600 potency dot

Attached: 1551061329790.jpg (278x440, 82K)

If you have a decent coffee place near you I'd recommend just getting a fuckload of cold brew with just a pinch of cream in it
The key to staying awake though is drinking way too much water, as you'll typically stay awake if you need to pee but eating too much without being active enough can constrict your blood flow and knock you the fuck out

Once I have MNK 76 I only use FoW now for GL4?

The inevitable return of our lord and savior, Energy Drain
Sacred Soil is good now though jesus

How fitting then that in the First Shard, Lalas are treated as Beastmen and are forced to wear blackface and fake beards!

Attached: dem dorfs mang.jpg (850x1300, 147K)

Not him, but you saying this about a game where 90% of tanks were TURNING TANK STANCE OFF to dps in dungeons is fucking irrelevant

SE could at least have attempted to have real beards and not the fucking santa beard.

Yeah as soon as you hit 3gl and are about to use a coeurl ability just swap to wind

opener is coeurl form > demo > pb > snap > snap >fow > snap > true ?

He's not going to stop until he can make one more FFIII reference in honor of Yoshi-P.

>forced to
Hardly.

Pre 78 the opener I was going for was demo>snap>snap>dk>twin>(swap to wind)>demo

now that tanks take more damage an the shadowbringers leveling dungeons hit like a truck its starting to matter

>leveling scholar through dungeons
>got stuck with 2 black mages in here

They would eat mechanics and stack vuln until they finally got one shot against every boss

Attached: malikahs well.png (1288x712, 396K)

Is there a way to uncap the FPS? Seriously I can't tell if the game feels weird because i'm not used to 90 FPS or if the game is having server latency but it feels like everything is in slow motion

I mean really, before in dungeons proped cooldown rotation as a tank meant my healer gets to DPS more, in dungeons now I need to properly rotate cooldowns just to not eat shit. I don't understand where people are getting ranking is braindead now at all. I haven't healed yet though so I can't comment on healing.

>blizzard releases expansion
>actively makes the game worse and incredibly unfun to play
>square enix releases expansion
>actively makes the game more fun and have an enthralling plot

The lali ho emote is literally o/

DUDE HEALERS ADJUST XD

>The Twinning music
>Akademia Anyder music
How do they do it

Attached: 1383109980352.gif (600x339, 622K)

CHICKEN TENDER

Thordan wasn't even the best part of his own expansion
Final Steps blew him the fuck out in atmosphere, build up and actually being somewhat difficult

SEEKING THE PEACE OF REASON

>urianger can't swim either

Attached: 1502421016708.jpg (500x500, 25K)

test

>DNC is in the shed
What else is in the shed this expansion?

AST

Is this some Japanese cultural thing? The whole swimming joke is totally lost on me.

I'm glad they spent the budget on the msq instead of the races. SB was the worst expansion, they should never have done a split between Othard and Gyr Abania.

You know not knowing how to swim is a real thing right?

it is a trope of academics being skilled but not possessing a mundane ability

Tell that to her.

Attached: 1549523955607.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Yes, but I dont see how it's supposed to be a joke. So someone can't swim, like yeah, ok, where's the funny part? That just seems like a mundane fact.

Give me a cute and funny name for a female Viera

Vee

That's just high impact sexual helmeting.

>Alphinaud's face when he's finally found comrade in arms.

Attached: 1545669401704.png (1920x1080, 994K)

but Yea Forums said.......

Attached: ffxiv_06302019_222039_232.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

I can't start the game because it's asking me to choose a starting class and I'm indecisive as fuck. Please help.

Attached: anzuchang.png (256x256, 26K)

GNB's mitigation is fine lmao, they have a scuffed TBN, a scuffed shake it off and the usual other cooldowns

Not our G'raha

>crystal tower music playing with him in battle with you
even retards could tell you who he was at that point

pugilist

Pick the third class user, I have no idea which it is but go for it.

Are there any beast tribes yet? I can't recall if the other expansions had any at release.

The only thing that matters is your starting town, you can play any job once you finish the level 15 quest for your city-state

You have pirates, Jews and knife-eared hippies to choose from

NIGGER THERE'S LIKE A FREE TRIAL YOU CAN DO. It's forever but only goes up to level 35?

He is. From 200 years in the future.

just play as anyone you can always switch

hmm

Attached: ffxiv_06302019_223021_240.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

Technically...

>Alisaie's face when

Attached: [Laughs in Martian].gif (340x191, 2.99M)

Fuck please just tell me I don't think you understand my inability to make a decision.

Attached: 1425788295073.jpg (468x317, 35K)

choose whichever you think looks coolest

Attached: ffxiv original jobs.jpg (1772x720, 1.14M)

How are you supposed to WF now? Pop Hypercharge then WF then go nuts with Heat Blast?

DRK

The fucking posterboy/'canon' job is in the shed, I'm fucking pissed.

Favorite sexual position/fetish + favorite pastry

I just told you, you cunt
pugilist

Start as Marauder

Kill yourself, here's a decision for you.

>not paying attention to the game screen
>fat catgirl npc walks into the room
>says time for a stroll
>read it as time for a stroke
Fucking hell.

Archer
Pick up MRD at 15 and level DRG to 50 after you beat ARR

oh fuck it does 2% less damage than warrior holy shit cuck shed cuck cuck cuck shed shed shed shed

I am will playing DRK in all content, and will clear it before you hehe

t. "They removed the DPS combo" fag

It's not even fun to play though. It's slower and shitter than before. It's unenjoyable in basically every way besides "YAAAAAS DARKNESS GREATSWORD".

Alright boys I'm downloading the benchmark if my graphics card doesn't catch fire I buy Shadowbringers and resub

PLEASE WHICH ONE.

Attached: 1425787443751.jpg (571x459, 101K)

Play WoW instead.

>we nerfed the fuck out of parry and took the parry cds from pld and war because its garbage now
>here you go gunbreaker a shiny parry cooldown just for you! :)

Attached: 1556217777603.jpg (583x583, 37K)

Create a character first, then pick the class that the gear looks best on your character (since you can preview level 50 gear).

Monk

Do Elezens really have that physique or is Urianger really just jacked??

Fuck I didn't even notice that. Dragoon looks cool but no one suggested it.

fuck off, now you're just being retarded

it's a weird ass decision but it comes with 10% raw mitigation so it's not the worst

go with Arcanist
you can be both a healer with fairy pets and shields, or a summoner who's a kind of warlock but with cuter pets
you get this little guy as your first pet right off the pet

Attached: carbuncle.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

Then just go with that instead of listening to a post that might be trolling you.

Lancer/Dragoon is boring at low levels though.

Never heard of it before

>Lancer/Dragoon is boring at low levels though
Okay. I guess I'll go with pugilist and get dragoon later. Pugilist is fun from the start right?

lol

more fun than the others, yes

>have to mute titania's bgm on extreme because it can be so distracting

Attached: 1505929196942.png (691x653, 27K)

everything is boring at low level
but pugilist does have more buttons to press than dragoon early on

Fuck it's asking for TWO names lads I'm done. It's over. I may as well uninstall this.

Attached: 96ab6fcf7b2a6211f8ec6d0e280c7bb8.jpg (800x562, 52K)

press the randomizer

stop blogposting like a fag and make your character you damn fool

tfw tendies bring you the power of the music

HALI-HO/spoiler]

>Casting freeze to swap elements on AoE
>no MP cost for switching when at max stacks
>shiny new finisher before changing phase
based Yoshi

I've had enough of this, you fucking animeposter. From now on you're my bitch and you will do as a say, no more decisions for you.

>all those non-canon females

>no more decisions for you
Thank god.

The dice randomizer gives you lore appropriate names.

Generic derplander players have it real good in that scene.

Attached: 1532787776724.png (1920x1080, 832K)

It makes me laugh how fucking FREEZE, historically one of the most useless skills in the game somehow managed to dodge the ability purge 3 times in a row and only now ended up as a real button

Meanwhile WHM still have Fluid Aura, even MORE useless this time.

Protect? Get that shit out of my face.
Fluid aura? Real shit, tight.

>Two names
Oh God no.

So how do we "reconestruct" Ishgard?

Best Son prevented black rose deployment. What else can happen to the city?

I decided a while ago that that was the speaking voice for any wol it might fit, so it was nice to see them finally pull that trick out.

a bomb

>played a generic derplander since HW
feels good man

>Get Minfilia's attention with a /poke
Don't mind if I do.

Attached: gexvvOt.png (107x190, 57K)

It's impressive they kept it after removing the damage and then the knockback which could still be used for interrupts.
Now it's just a shitty bind.

they do, but people keep being super autistic over their necks to notice

reconstruction from the damage from all those years fighting dragons, the city outside of the pillars is in poor shape

the only reason I can think of for keeping it is giving WHM some water aspected shit since it's supposed to fall under their school of magic

Have fun creating two more retainer servant characters at lv15 or so

the leveling sets for healers have looked amazing this expac
I feel /fa/ as fuck just walking around in my welfare gear

Holy fucking shit I just did the last fight and the credits are rolling right now. Where the hell does the story go from here?

we go to the moon

I was under the impression that they caused it themselves by unintentionally creating their own fears.

Down to ARR levels.