I'm finally playing Dark Forces for the first time and this is pretty good

I'm finally playing Dark Forces for the first time and this is pretty good

Attached: Dark Forces.jpg (752x960, 77K)

You're pretty good

I unironically think it's one of the best Star Wars games. The verticality and maze-like design of some of the levels was amazing.

Thanks user. Somehow while being definitely old enough and a member of the mustard race I never actually got around to playing any of the games in this series. Looking forward to playing through all of them

It's not bad.

Don't forget to play Mysteries of the Sith. It's advertised as an expansion pack for JK, but it could be as well a full-fledged game on it's own.

Attached: 01_JasonCourt.jpg (562x432, 85K)

Will do

Attached: Star Wars Games.jpg (324x74, 16K)

Really, you should just play every game LucasArts had a hand in

based, i can't even play dark forces 1/2 or mysteries or even old games like aoe/wc3 because of some shit with my drivers

Attached: swvidya.png (256x211, 38K)

Really needs a modern source port, it's unplayable by today's standards because of the controls.

awww yeaaaahhhh

Dark Forces 1 runs on a DOSBox emulator, so maybe you can download another version to make it work? I remember I had some really gamebreaking bugs and all it took was changing to another version of DOSBox.

I bought DICE Battlefront 2 yesterday for $6 and is pretty bad. Is like CoD but worse. You spawn and die by things you cant see. At least the graphics are a amazing.

I really hope that new Star Wars game they're working on is good guys. I really do. There's so much material for single player Star Wars games and all we get is KOTOR and fucking TFU 1 (2 was shit). Same goes for 40k.

Attached: 1560736988382.png (494x535, 528K)

Every Star Wars game released after 2005 is TRASH.

>There's so much material for single player Star Wars games and all we get is KOTOR and fucking TFU 1 (2 was shit)
You are posting on a thread about Dark Forces/Jedi Knight series, and you forget to mention it? Outrageous.

Attached: 1523806013977.jpg (668x600, 74K)

I liked what little I played of it, it's just DOOM: Star Wars edition.
Now Dark Forces II is the only game in the series I haven't really played but I own it so I'll get to it eventually.

Attached: kyle katarn.jpg (672x1630, 320K)

It looks like more Souls shit Yea Forums loves so much and yet it was universally hated here when it was revealed in EA play

Well besides those, dummy. We already know those games are great, hence this thread. Sorry my confusing post.

I bought this for PS1 like 6 years ago at a yard sale and haven't finished it yet because my ps4 doesn't play discs anymore

What good SW game came out in 2005?

yeah I remember finding my way to some sort of beams that connected two very very high fucking buildings and walking / jumping across them, shit was so cash

Republic Commando, Battlefront II, the PS2 Revenge of the Sith game, Lego Star Wars 1 (actually, consider Lego SW 2 as the exception to the rule because I forgot about it).