Why are self-made videogame success stories such a male-dominated field?

Why are self-made videogame success stories such a male-dominated field?

Attached: 1561943574146.jpg (1200x500, 197K)

Women just need to git gud.

>ohboyherewegoagain.jpg

Poor Notch. Realizing he's a beta male no women will ever truly love really fucked with him.

Because games that appeal to women and are made by women never resonate and become a big thing with a male audience.

Because men are naturally smarter and more ambitious than women. Why are incels so obsessed with hating women? Once you realize women are more like exotic pets or sophisticated AIs, you will stop getting angry at them. I mean, do you try to have a legitimate conversation with your cat and then get mad at it when it doesn’t say anything meaningful?

Also, you’re not God. You didn’t design women, He did. Who are you to say He made a mistake?

Because the aforementioned males actually did what is needed to succeed in it. You should ask why women haven't tried. You can't win a game if you don't play.

Women aren't capable of feeling real love anyway though. It's something only men experience.

Attached: hitsdatura.jpg (900x563, 79K)

because men are going into lone womens homes and stopping them from making games

stop the patriarchy

Does he realize that while his exorbitant wealth may not be a substitute for character and inner beauty, it does afford him the leisure to chase those things and improve himself every day?

Attached: 1546188774800.jpg (424x444, 35K)

>Also, you’re not God. You didn’t design women, He did. Who are you to say He made a mistake?
God doesn't exists.

Wanting to fuck somebody you can't respect requires a mental illness of some type, so if God was real he definitely fucked up by making women trash and most men straight. Luckily homosexuality exists for people with an IQ higher than room temperature.

my cat doesn't judge me for playing too much videogames and eating ice cream on weekdays

Ahem

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 79K)

based and gaypilled

Attached: 1486907298136.jpg (1246x920, 579K)

>only true love is gay love
faggot

that's objectively true though.

I still don't know if that pic was made by an incel or some literal faggot.

Yes, and? This has been a known, observable fact for thousands of years.

Attached: zeno.jpg (575x693, 144K)

The Patriarcy.

Or you know men are more interested in developing and playing games.

This post is pitifully hillarious but I'm not saying why.

Because for the most part women are not innovators. Sure there are a few exceptions with 7 billion people in the world a handful of women would have to do something of note but the vast majority of women are predisposed by evolution to only care about eating,reproducing, and raising there off spring.
There is a reason why women were not able to vote or own property in most of the world for centuries and we can see nothing but human growth (with the exception of pagan niggers killing Rome) if you noticed that since women liberation culturally western society has taken a huge hit (technology we are still on a steady pace forward but again is male dominated and its kind of hard to stop innovation were we are now)
TLDR
Women are only good for fucking

Attached: tough.jpg (238x250, 33K)

because he's right. straight men are shit out of luck when it comes to finding a decent partner.

women aren't even good for fucking desu. i'm not sticking my dick in a useless, vapid parasite. i'd rather fuck my bro any day of the week.

t. bunch of literal faggots