Demon's Souls 7

>Demon's Souls 7

yawn

where's the sci-fi game?

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/820630/Metal_Wolf_Chaos_XD/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you mean the mech one that they already made to death?

>where's the sci-fi game?
The Surge 2

I'm cautiously excited for that game.

Where the fuck is bloodborne 2 you mean

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ELDEN RING

The Surge 2 is where is at. First game was quite competent. From Software is quite competent and i'm a sucker for old, medieval and fantasy settings so...

>where's the sci-fi game?
fantasy is sci fi

I'm not that much into sci-fi, but perhaps From Software could make the only one that doesn't resolve about walking through boring, gray, industrial settings.

You mean the one that was better than Soulsborne by a country mile? I remember that one.

there are plenty of sci fi games that don't follow shitty ass steam or cyberpunk

yeah yeah yeah this was fun haha we all get it you had your fun the games were fun it was a good run it was a good fun run and you had it and it was funny but no more messing around come on.
We all know what we want.
Looooong overdue for another uhhhhhh
ARMOURED
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It’s called The Surge

Also Sekiro 2 is a better direction for From at this point

a sekiro 2 would be the shittiest option

Echo Night Infinity Soon...

Lost Kingdoms 3 any day now bros...

Can't wait for the Chromehounds remaster haha...

I didn’t ask for your opinion zoomshit

>sekidiot calling anyone else a zoomer

Stay mad zoom

>Sekiro comes out
>WAAAHHHH WHY IS THERE NO RPG ELEMENTS I WANT DARKSOULS 4
>Elden Ring is announced
>WOW FROM SOFT ARE HACKS WHO WANTS TO PLAY DARKSOULS 4

It’s almost like the people complaining about Sekiro want more of the same shit and the people complaining about Elden Ring want more different stuff like Sekiro. Try thinking for once.

false dichotomy

>instead of making complex game with different weapons and builds just make another shitty stealth action with artificial difficulty and PARRYPARRYPARRY
Lmao, fuck off ZoomZoom

Nice try zoomer. Stay butthurt

We all know who's the zoomer here. Someone who can't manage builds and wants ACTION GAEM

I'm happy with Ds4/EldenRing :)

Where were you fags when From was making games during the 5th and 6th gen?

B-bbut DARK SOULS!

I was there and they were shit

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Buildfaggotry is a recent introduction to gaming compared to an action game centered around one to a few distinct characters. I guess Doom is a zoomer game too because you can't put points into Doomguy's dick length stat.

only in our dreams

Attached: 1457096322080.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

sci-fi is shit and I hope FromSoft never does it

Agreed about Sci-fi, Science Fantasy however...

fuck all of this
store.steampowered.com/app/820630/Metal_Wolf_Chaos_XD/ when

fantasy is for uber plebs, sci-fi is where it's at