Untitled

Attached: c99jzqrvgj731.jpg (524x499, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ODdyjNwtg7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes it does

yes

yes my PC runs at 120fps

Yes, with ease. Saged.

Dude I fucking love consoles and controllers and yeah things like that. God I'm so hyped.for the next Xbox and PS5. Gonna start saving up to afford them.

yeah

Yeah, got a 165 hz 1440p monitor too

who gives a fuck about anything over 32 fps?!

yes, now delete this shitty thread

there are PC's that don't run 120fps?

Yeah

idolizing technology is wrong.

skitskin with bad eyes detected

ugh yeah
that's why we brag about it

god consoletards are so dumb

human eye can't see past

It could run my games at 120fps, but my screen is 60Hz so that's useless. Also in my reality consoles don't run 60fps.

Attached: 1560375092003.jpg (551x757, 685K)

Did you think the post was just about graphics?

so you cant see and you're retarded
jeez

sorry I'm preoccupied with visuals because I haven't bought STAX yet

PC FAGS ABSOLUTELY SEETHING!
OH,AND HAVE SEX INCELS!

120fps is overkill. Anything over 50 is overkill. NPCs are the ones that get autisticly enraged when you mention that the human eye can’t differentiate 120fps from 50fps and everything over 50fps is more than the eye can see. But it’s true.

Anybody who says the difference between 120fps and 60fps is “night and day” and “huge” is a liar. The only reason VR settled on 90fps and up is because they project the image on to your eyeballs. There is decreased latency that your brain might notice but you legit require de facto autism spectrum disorder in or to be affected by it

incel wincel bincel sincel wblblblblblblblbl

When I was 1080p I'd have 144hz in everything. 1440p and using gsync + 60 for acceptable FPS until the 2080 gets a pricedrop

Also >consoles above 30

acer predator with the g-sync? same here to chummo, powered by my 1080 ti

Actually, some games still benefit from higher fps even with a 60hz monitor. Like tf2. You want twice your refresh rate for optimal hitreg.

Yikes cringe cope oof unbased bluepilled and seething

Attached: betterbusiness.png (1500x1400, 109K)

How difficult/expensive is it actually to build a decent rig? I've always been fucking awful at building shit and dirt poor so was to intimidated to ever give it a try and have mainly stuck to consoles and laptops. Now I got a bit of cash and wondering if it'd just be a waste to try and build something.

yes? I even have a 144hz monitor.

Thats whats kind of silly about the "console will be at 120 fps" because most people don't own 144hz t.v.s

>he can't get as much FPS as he has had hours on Yea Forums
Lurk more

Attached: gg.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

yes it can faggot good luck finding a TV that can make use of 120 FPS

oh and BTW its already been confirmed the next consoles are about as powerful as an RTX 2070 i could go and buy one and put it in my PC right now

Attached: Capture.png (1137x784, 39K)

well its my fault for going into this thread

For actually assembling, it's just expensive Legos. Only really hard part is cable management depending on your case.

for forget front panel connectors

My PC can run 120fps in Warframe if I enable dynamic resolution setting.

Attached: 1544953399319.png (1280x720, 412K)

120+ FPS is easy. I still rock 1080p

Yes

IVE BEEN HERE ALL SUMMER FAGGOT,KYS.

It can if I'm playing TF2

>PC can run 120fps+
>60hz monitor

PCincels are so nerdy. Lol noone cares about this fps shit

wow!

Attached: Capture.png (1523x967, 209K)

No games will run at 120fps on PS5, they will tack on retarded expensive effects until it's 30fps every time

to piggyback off this guys post, look for a case that has a large extra chamber for cable management. Then worst case scenario if you just shove all the cables into the second compartment (I still would recommend making them pretty) it won't affect your temps.

kill me instead pete

Well, at least it wasn't that Big Bang theory guy.

only people who can run it at 120 and liers will say yes, nobody will admit their pc is a toaster

>noone cares about this fps shit
>when their entire marketing shitshow is about horse power
LITERAL COPE

>Your mother will die in her sleep if you don’t reply to this post
No

I wish this was a bannable offense.

it's pretty easy to solve this issue....just own a console and a pc. I mean who in this day and age is falling for the "console war" meme?

seething

the best way to market horse power is by showing graphical fidelity, performance is secondary

>Google image search it
>All from reddit

Attached: 1542123816616.png (720x686, 298K)

>yes my PC runs
Well you better go catch it.

Maintaining 120FPS as well as higher than console settings on a PC is financially unfeasible. You're going to have to make sacrifices in detail, resolution, or framerate. No current hardware is up to the task. PC gamers will never admit to this.

I can't wait for the laughs when the nextgen consoles once again betray their promises.
If you honestly believe consoles will run with a consistent 100+ fps on "modern" graphics, you're a retard.

Remember when Xbone was supposed to be 4k and silky smooth?
Remember when ps4 was supposed to be more powerful than PC?
I 'member

Also, you need a good monitor, not just good GPU/CPU
Mine's a 144hz 2k monitor and I can't even use it to it's full potential because my PC isn't good enough to run max settings on latest games

Attached: 1517550629048.png (1916x1080, 1.67M)

im poor and i need to validate my purchase by relentlessly shitting on the other persons choise

vocaroo.com/i/s1ODdyjNwtg7

Attached: 1508860868018.jpg (1000x1000, 326K)

What issue would owning a console solve? None, a console is pointless it's just a downgraded PC for retard.

>no current hardware is up to the task
>next gen console have been compared to an RTX 2070
>two steps down from the most powerful consumer card available

so either the consoles cant run 120 FPS or there is PC hardware capable of it

wow is that bedsheet made out of actual zebra skin?

what are you talking about? you can literally get what you just said in your post with a gtx980 (not ti) from years ago. Since 80% of console games aren't even native 1080 getting 144fps+ on ultra is a joke at 1080.
the MID RANGE cards from last year are like 6gig vram now. At 1080 what game uses more than 4gigs vram? Kingdom come?

The correct response to the "herp derp consoles can totally run at 120bajillion frames" bullshit would be to point out that said claim will inevitably turn out to have a metric fuckton of asterisks next to it.

To put it bluntly, most games on PS5, XBox Scarlet, whatever the fuck Nintendo is going to call their next bing-bing wahoo box and whatever the cunt-flipping fuck google thinks the Stadia is, will almost never run any given game at that high a framerate.

not really, Shitposting should be banned on sight.
Yea Forums needs better mods.

>performance is secondary
enjoy your 2fps

>one piece
>gundam
>nights of azure
wasn't aware black people could be weebs

Try reddit.

Attached: Reflect Spell.jpg (500x209, 15K)

N-Nigger!

Mine runs at 150fps in most games because I have a 144hz monitor that demands that performance. Consoleniggers will never understand that not everyone is 12 and relies on mom's pocket money like them.

>shitposting should be banned on sight
if I can't shitpost on reddit, shitpost on twitter or facebook, where the fuck else should I go? please leave

yes?

Black gamers are almost always weebs. What rock have you been living under?

yes 144hz monitor

I was getting 156 FPS in Rising Storm 2 last night. It was beautiful.

>so either the consoles cant run 120 FPS
they can, but they have numerous advantages over PC.
>there is PC hardware capable of it
are all PC gamers this illiterate? I just said PC hardware is capable but there's sacrifices that need to be made in order to get there.

I just avoid Yea Forums lol.

off a cliff?

@468718931
cringe

>almost always weebs
so just like every other race?

I struggle to think of a console game that doesn't run at 1080p on the ps4, what games are you talking about that consist of 80% of the entire library?

On rhythm games, yes.

the real question is will consoles tards finally realize they're getting fucked by corporations when they spend 500$ on a new console that only runs at 30hz?

considering the low low IQ of sony and nintendo posters on this board, I doubt it

Attached: 74334355.jpg (1080x1124, 200K)

>console fags talk about hardware episode
/g/ is laughing at us again fucking stop