Vidya GirlFriends

What's your excuse for not having a smokeshow MMO-wife to play vidya with you?

Attached: wellv.png (961x540, 1.12M)

/o/ here. why does Yea Forums seem like nothing but people crying about other people enjoying video games, using other websites, having significant others, or otherwise enjoying life?

cause im a freakin loser...

Imagine the smell haha...

>playing FFXIV
>have cats
>instead of children and a family dog

even as hetero couple... it is 100% gay

F-fuck you...

we are perfect

They have a dog.
No cats.

>having a disgusting mutt instead of a catbro
faggot coming through. you

Because I’m not a cuck who would marry a wife who whores herself out to other men as most ytoids seem to do

Because being a kissless virgin is better, right?

Someone justed gifted 1000 subs in her channel
The fuck

what kind of rootin tootin kansas city faggot uses the word smokeshow

Also MMOs suck im lonely as fuck but I got standards, Id rather continue to be single than be with an MMO player

>Letting your girlfriend be a titty streamer
Ultimate cuck

those tits just got 1,000 gifted subs on her channel
It costs $499.00 for 100 subs to put it into perspective.

>im lonely as fuck but I got standards
lol no you don't.

Citation needed.

fucking old as elgato doesn't work with OBS and the pass through doesn't work with my tv. So no consolame streams. And i'm not sure I want to stream my PC games becasue they're all pirated.

besides the best games to stream are on consoles. I really wantd to stream smash and mario maker 2 but nope. Fuck that idea I guess. my dreams of a gaming channel on youtube are just not going to happen, unless I upgrade everything. Whch is fucking expensive.

Attached: 1551461601330.jpg (565x768, 56K)

i wish that were me

900 tier 1 subs with 100 a few min after

Attached: proooof.png (1899x917, 1.37M)

must be nice to be a girl with big pushed up tits.

She's not even good looking. Literal 4/10.

I don't play MMOs. Or leave my house. Or talk to people. And even if I did I wouldn't get married .

>dude marry the first girl that gives you attention!

Imagine being a whitecuck

It's not like you'll ever going to get to even the first one, so that point is moot.

Project more cuck

Wife and I are currently playing through Terraria.

What a world we live in.

you cant stream pirated games?

I can, but sometimes pirated games have a game breaking bug or something that shows it's pirated. at least they used to do that.

not like there is anything to really play on PC thats wildly popular, cept fortnite, which I'm not good at at all. besides it's boring to me.

If I'm proyecting being a kissless virgin how could I be a cuck?

And then the family dog eats the baby, just like it should be

I just checked her instagram and she looks 10 times better there.

Girls doctor the shit out of photos they upload to Instragram. Literally go to /r/InstagramReality you chod.

I'm thinking about doing the same but don't people feel super dissapointed when they see you look nothing like that IRL?

I wish she had a patreon.

Make sure they never see you in real life then.

E-thots will never meet their fans, just milk their money online.

>coxcam
Someone edit it to say cuckcam

You aswered your own question cuck

I paid a cute girl fifteen dollars to take a picture with me to convince my coworkers I have a girlfriend. I've also spent around five hundred dollars on custom girlfriend audios to simulate the experience because I'm terrified of talking to girls after years of humiliating experiences

Attached: 1561762772582.png (1781x1021, 186K)

Because men are objectively better.

Attached: 1544444119154.png (352x324, 17K)

what's a girlfriend?

twitch streaming seems complicated as fuck. the menus just to set everything up is ridiculous.

what....user... the... fu... is this real?

easy enough for an ethot to do it.
you must be a special kind of stupid ;^]

what's a wife?

It's like a waifu only real

just lazy user. just lazy.

And I doubt the ethot did it. the cuck boyfriend probably did it for her.

Attached: 1b67172ef33091f34adcedee0312a4ca.gif (350x197, 496K)

Attached: fortshite.gif (931x682, 426K)

What is wrong with men? Are men really so lonely and desperate in their day to day lives that they do shit like this? Just throwing money at random thots for existing?

are tits the only thing that matter to nerdy children these days? fuckin a I thought that was the dude's mother lookin like a 40 year old housewife that should be pickin up her kid from middle school instead of sittin there with a pushup bra begging for kids money

Video games are for children. Grow up or grow old.

Obviously.

smokeshow? jesus she looks 45 yrs old

that's part of her appeal you dunce

The rate of sexless young men 18~30 yo has TRIPLED in the last decade. There are a lot, and I mean a LOT of incel tier dudes out there.

I have only male friends and even then i only have a couple women don't want anything to do with me.

how often does a woman overlook the fact you're playing a pedo or thott race? can she be like, oh whatever I don't care if you're roleplaying as a girl when you're a man I still want yo be your vidya girlfriend.

>that 6/10 plain jane
>smokeshow
how desperate are you user?

fuck it. I got nothing to stream, no webcam, am a guy , and don't really have a gameshow cuhrazy personality for the kiddies to spend any money on me.

>TRIPLED in the last decade
how so?
we have shit like facebook and tinder, so anyone can get a date or somethig like that.

Its precisely because of social media

>from 1 to 3%
who cares lol
you'd have to be a seriously huge retarded faggot to not be able to have sex by the time you're 18

quick rundown? my brain is very small

>Implying that's real
Incels are too ashamed to admit it when they get surveyed, obviously

Attached: lol.jpg (1262x1185, 188K)

>source: my ass
retarded brainlet

I'll be honest and say that doesn't only concern streamer's gfs
All the girls who are streaming do this shit. Cooking streams, gardening, painting, etc. Not only that, but when they play a game they will take 20 mn breaks and just read chat and start discussing, often putting their face (tits) in full cam. They also usually don't understand shit at video game, or have some warped, distorted interpretations of the scenario in certain cases
Everytime I check a stream and there's only some girl streaming, I take a look and it ends up like that and i can't take it for more than 5 mn. Also the chat is full of thirsty losers

see you when it's 50% in the next 10 years

Attached: D21MPkPW0AEiL0N.jpg (1128x858, 68K)

Day of the rope soon.

Attached: 1537146492062.jpg (269x269, 13K)

>how so?
Women sleep around with higher tier men even if they're not getting into LTRs with them, while their male equivalent don't get with anyone. Basically women are just sleeping around with a fuck ton of Chads in their 20s. They get passed around by chads and once they have sex with chad they don't see any reason to go back to lower tier men.

women are very sexually valuable and almost all men want one so they have much more to choose from because of unlimited connections

But when they turn 30, have no money, job or children, and look ugly and past their prime they start looking for a "good man"

it's the homosexual lifestyle, the role model for modern society

a lot of women look good in their 30s, but it's about having number of partners aproaching triple digits, I wouldn't touch someone like that, I'm sorry