Which games have the angriest playerbase?

Which games have the angriest playerbase?

Attached: d.jpg (620x413, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuNSXvXRiY0
youtube.com/watch?v=r3HfenRKvzE
youtube.com/watch?v=FH6dfof5B0Q
youtu.be/32oLYqMFV5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Call of duty

Breath of the Wild's fanbase will sperg out if you even suggest it isn't a perfect 10/10, or that it isn't the best game in the series

soulsborne

youtube.com/watch?v=SuNSXvXRiY0

MOBAs

Overwatch

>couldn't even make it 5 posts in before the crying started

Attached: botw.jpg (700x913, 111K)

Og Insurgency

Counter Strike

Rainbow Six Siege has a pretty shitty one from the WingsOfRedemption streams I watch.

Thanks for proving his point sweetie

APB, it was impossible to not get angry in that game

Point proven.

League of Legends without a doubt

Absolutely this.
However dota players come in a close 2nd. I have a group of friends who play dota and they are always angry.

lmao what a literal retard

eh, not too much these days. it really isnt all that cool with kids anymore and my time with BO4 was mostly just chill dudes on the mic

This

Meanwhile people who hate botw have been making almost daily threads about how much it sucks nonstop for more than 2 years

From what I've seen on Yea Forums, people aren't "suggesting it isn't perfect", they're insisting it's the worst thing to ever happen to humanity.

go on user, tell us more about your oppression

FPS and MOBAs
Though racing games have spergs who will go from zero to freaking the fuck out in an instant.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3HfenRKvzE

Every free online multiplayer game.

For the simple reason you idiots keep speging out about it which proves his point.

So posting a reaction image is what qualifies as "sperging out" these days?

Melee fans

MOBA, arena hero shooters, followed by BR. MOBA players push the angry border into legit mental illness realm.

Warframe proves you wrong

autismo?

angry not stinky

Just stop getting so mad about it. It's a 6/10 at best, accept it and move on with your life.

>accept my opinion as fact

Ok, sir.

no other games have made me seethe harder than
>L4D games
>dota 2

fighting games come close though

also dungeon defenders players are fucking cancer but I only played that during some free week or weekend and during that time witnessed some super seething autists

Monster Hunter

Acceptance is the first step to recovery. Anger management 101

Exactly, first acceptance, then anger, and finally, denial. Everyone knows this.

Not the worst thing to happen to humanity, but it's sure as hell the worst thing to happen to the Zelda franchise. It polluted the fanbase with truckloads of zoomers who grew up playing Minecraft and Ubisoft games and now want Zelda to be an open world survival franchise.

>obsessively make threads every day about a 2 year old video game
>No, YOU'RE the spergs!
Botw isn't even my favorite Zelda game, dumbass. I'd even agree with you about botw's flaws if you didn't assume everyone who disagreed with you was "sperging out"

I had to post my copy of BotW with timestamp like 10 times just because I criticized BotW. The best thing is that I even said I like the game, but think it's massively flawed and has lots of missed potential. The guy is right, BotW does have the angriest fanbase and the replies are only proving him right even further.

Warframe has a pretty good community from what little I've played of it. I was a massive idiot and people were very willing to help me.

>"If you reply you prove me right"

Does this actually work?

Calm your tits turbo sperg

youtube.com/watch?v=FH6dfof5B0Q

Wow the BotW babies do get triggered easily lmao

It's far from the worst but CS:GO has some pretty entertaining cancer in it

especially in casual

low rank voobly AoE2

He baited a retard hook, and you swallowed it. Great job.

MOBA players.
youtu.be/32oLYqMFV5k

LoL and any weeb game.

underrated

>literally the most rage-inducing image to Yea Forums
>guaranteed replies every time

"lol BotW fans are easily triggered"

real talk?

Based off the hatemail i've received over the years and how easy it is to troll, i'd say without a doubt the soulsborne community.

He said Cod, you mentally deficient mork

it's just any game with Heavily Delusional people.
so basically, world of warcraft (blizzard games in general actually) and their derivatives like DOTA, LoL, and counter-strike.

usually, they're obsessed with skillz as well when all of the games involved usually have some of the least transferable skill sets that aren't particularly deep when it comes to branching choices.

How dare you talk that way about the greatest game series of all time

This sums it up pretty well. It's my exact experience with these kinds of people as well.