store.steampowered.com/app/774171/Muse_Dash/
youtube.com/watch?v=KnxgQMSsc8c
store.steampowered.com/app/405310/LEGO_MARVELs_Avengers/
store.steampowered.com/app/249130/LEGO_Marvel_Super_Heroes/
store.steampowered.com/app/304850/Worlds/
store.steampowered.com/app/274900/Murder_Miners/
store.steampowered.com/app/210950/Rune_Classic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's one of the few games worth the full price.

EDF 4.1

paid 2 dollarydoos for that game

Attached: 1556242026715.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

Witcher 3 GOTY is 15 dollars. Honestly thats a steal.

5 bucks bois

Attached: 3b5bed5a2366f6f58c8f676ef7b3085fd40e2425.jpg (616x353, 48K)

gotta second this. spent my whole summer in witcher 3 last year

Cringe

I've unfriended people that ate that discount up like little incelpiggies.

Binding of Isaac Rebirth

There is 29 months in universe B?

t. Bought all of it at full price

>I've unfriended people
Jesus, you're fun at parties.

Attached: 1556720210130.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

New Vegas is 4 dollars

Attached: Pewvegas.png (928x756, 1.02M)

when hasnt that shit been $5? get fucked randy.

i honestly hope you're just trolling you miserable sack of shit

ESO

Why would I? I pirated it.
I am actually in fact last Friday people asked why I didn't go to one.
>Incelpiggies will never know this feel
Oink!!!

>Jesus, you're fun at parties.
Where does this phrase come from? I've been hearing it a lot recently. And never from anyone likeable. It's always some cunt regurgitating this phrase.

Is the dlc worth it?

Starbound. I have 2000~ hours in it. Hah, just kidding, those hours were from the early betas before they fucked the game into oblivion.

These are games for fat people

??? How did they manage to make it worse? It was pretty shit in the beta as well.

So you love them then right fattie?

TELEGLITCH

>KINO QUAKE II ATMOSPHERE (QUAKE 1 MUSIC IF YOU GET THE ADD-ON)
>COOL PSEUDO-3D GRAPHICS
>HIGH-SPEED ACTION
>TENSE SURVIVAL AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
>IMPROVISATIONAL EQUIPMENT CRAFTING MID-FIGHT
>REWARDS GITTING GUD, EXPLORATION, AND SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
>CURRENTLY $3

Attached: 46A1CF69-521B-44EC-984B-61E6D8289958.jpg (1280x960, 237K)

Not if you have that mod overhaul.

Attached: 1557325005247.jpg (720x958, 51K)

Teleglitch is real fucking bad. I got it for free and I still regret it.

FORGOT TO MENTION
>EXTREMELY SATISFYING GUNPLAY AND EFFECTS

The phrase has been around forever, it means, "you like to shit on other people having a fun time, so you must be "fun"(sarcasm) at parties."

yeah well fuck you too, i played like twenty hours of it and loved it

Is Dying Light worth it?

Attached: arizona girls.jpg (641x446, 85K)

Beta at least had fun stuff in it that made progression feel like it was actually there. Then, they trimmed the ten difficulties down to 7, added a REALLY shitty main story and dropped the sandbox promise, they shirked all their other promises and gave us half-assed stuff (fossils, pets, etc), they made captured pets absurdly worse, they made procedural generation worse for items and worlds (no more pig grenades, no more pink dirt on green sky forests, etc), and so much more that I can't even begin to list without hitting post limit with ten posts at minimum. It's not the game they promised, nor the game they showed off for so long.

No because I don't play instant gratification loot grinding dopamine fat faggot games

Sure, there's a vague familiarity to it. I guess it's been around for a long time. But it's definitely grown in popularity recently. I swear I've read it like 10 times in the last few weeks. Maybe I just happen to frequent the same threads as one dumb cunt who keeps using it.

ma niggah

hard yes

seconding this

When's 1.4 coming?

I got this one years ago, the core gameplay is alright but all the crafting and item management was just tiresome.

Super fucking yes. Love that game and it just gets better with friends. Also try the DLC is purdy gud

i have 10 dollars, what should i buy ?
i bought LISA and 2hu luna nights already

Attached: 1553568031220.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

FTL nigga

rabi ribi

Is Stardew Valley a meme or is it worth it

Attached: rez.webm (500x500, 873K)

thanks, im buying it

why is its OST so fucking good bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=xjqZS4q9Dq8

deus ex is literally less than a dollar. if you havent played it there is no excuse

Attached: 1551728679154.jpg (400x400, 14K)

heh, nothing personal ayys

Attached: Xcom2 hours (4).jpg (523x101, 8K)

This.
Also Thief and System Shock games.

1000 times this.

should I play goty or revision?

Unrelated, but is there a fix for Thief's cutscenes not working that you know of?

>paying for a 20-year old game

Don't do mods until second playthrough, and when that time comes use GMDX.

System Shock 1 or 2 for someone whos never touched them?

nice of you to do them a favour

Attached: 1507398224797.png (157x206, 71K)

Fun game so far. How do you fight bosses again though? Apparently you can, but I don't get how you do.

isn't 5 coming out soon? Is it really worth it? I figure it's probably d ead as shit so i'd rather wait till people are hyped up and playing the new one.

anyway, helldivers is really good if you like twinstick shooters.

Probably yeah. But they some want to come back. I feel a bit bad actually but it had to be done.

Terraria and Borderlands I'd say is the best picks for the sale. Hell, they both go on sale so much you could just wait another month and they'd both be on sale for even cheaper. Slay the Spire is also good but it can get pretty annoying pretty easily because of some of the events and curses

Attached: file.png (939x458, 178K)

When will this game be under $10? I mean I get that it's already great price for like $60.

Terraria and Isaac are based

Rest is cringe

Probably not until XCOM 3 is out

Project Zomboid is pretty much a perfect survival game if you have tism. Endless replayability and regular updates. Every tiny system in the game has depth, so you don't need to think in normal game terms- most survival stuff you'd plan for in real life is also possible ingame. You can grab random shit and throw it in a microwave to create distractions (sometimes traps if you happen to throw metallic objects in like forks). Almost any zombie survival scenario you can think of is playable, especially since it has full mod support. It's slow and punishing, but there's nothing else like it.

Attached: lou_0.jpg (350x263, 27K)

basically just restart the game from what I can tell

Bought these during this sale.

Attached: purchase.png (220x193, 17K)

Tales of Symphonia, Fallout: New Vegas, Sleeping Dogs Definitive, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+, and the Dead Space games were some pretty good deals that I couldn't pass up.

>isaac
>based
Rebirth sure, Afterbirth is a little touchy, Afterbith+ is complete donkey sh*t. Fingers crossed Eggmund gets his shit together for the Antibirth dlc.

Attached: 1561811168182.jpg (446x362, 23K)

I just got Hollow Knight on sale for 10 bucks, and I gotta say It's absolutely incredible.

Attached: 1561552991015.gif (480x539, 610K)

I see all of these on sale too, but I don't know if it's worth playing such old games that no one discusses.

good taste user. the dnd games are kino fun

man, enjoy the game. It absolutely blew my mind when it came out and now with all the free DLC it's better than ever. for 10 bucks it's a steal, fuck I love hollow knight so much

Attached: Dvj0jpAUUAAATsY.jpg (848x1200, 153K)

I played it and had some fun for about 10 hours. Issue is I found that simply taking over a cabin in the middle of nowere and using a car to stock up on food and seeds beats the game. I also kinnda dislike the way enemies respawn since I wanted to take over the prison but I found out I cant because the zombies will spawn in areas ive cleared out. Still fun for awile.

Well you can buy it now for 8 bucks and have lots of fun until 5 arrives or you do not.
Btw: there is no official date for the PC release yet and I pray to the ravager gods that we also get Iron Rain for PC soon too.

Neverwinter Nights is 4 bucks.

had a good run with ds3. hollow knight is good if you like metroidvanias. also i agree with your post, got like 300 hours in terraria myself.

Attached: ds3.jpg (262x249, 23K)

Right now I'm at the ancient basin still stuck on the broken vessel. Also I feel so bad about Myla

Power and running water is lost after roughly 30 days, so it's not reliable to stick in one spot. You'll also start running into fuel problems if you fall back on driving, and the constant noise of driving back and forth to collect supplies will cause a lot of attention. I only really use cars as an emergency retreat if shit gets real bad. It's cool though, it's definitely not a game for everybody and it does have some quirks. I don't mind the respawning zombies too much since it's supposed to prevent you completely clearing areas permanently. It'd be very easy otherwise to wipe an area clean and then just 1v1 and stragglers who wander too close.

>Played the shittiest and most linear dark souls game for over a thousand hours
I don't know how you did it. The first playthrough was enough to convince me to leave it the fuck alone.

saints row the third
it's like $3.70 for everything

if you haven't played it for some reason what are you waiting for

the buycucks never learn

>Enhanced Edition

Attached: 1328624695274.png (319x526, 49K)

>Proud to be a nigger, i'll be shot by 13
>stole everything i own, my iq must be 183
>make fun of gamers on a taiwanese noodle forum, i am so coooooool

I liked it but it gets boring real fucking fast. Every single time I stop during act 2. First half is nothing but using a bow since melee is fucking ass then it turns into using nothing but guns

Broken Vessel goes from being a pain in the ass to fairly easy if you equip the Defender's Crest

If you collect enough seeds and go to one of the wells (an infinite source of clean water) then you really cant die. Again this is boring and shouldnt be done but it is kind of sad that the closest thing to a win condition is the single most boring thing you can do in the game. I had the most fun kicking the zombies up to ludicrous numbers and playing nomad style.

There is no confirmation that 5 is coming to PC. I hope it will because I really enjoyed 4.1, but even if 5 is coming, it doesn't invalidate playing through 4.1 as it offers a lot of content without any expansions.

>he used a bow in the first half
What? But melee is perfectly fine and you even have a gun.

is slay the spire worth it for $12?

THC is two games, the content DLC, and a crapton of useless cosmetic DLC, which is pretty good for 5 bucks.

Is Iron Rain good? The competitive bit made me worried for the overall quality.

So any opinion on this? Worth the price?

Attached: Steam_2019-06-30_23-12-17.png (972x768, 638K)

Both Risk of Rains. I got the first one for free because of the $5 discount.

absolutely, it's a genuinely great game
there are a bunch of contrarians who talk shit about it because it's popular, but they probably haven't played it

leave area and then quit to main menu after killing the boss for the first time
after that, you can just quit to main menu without leaving the area

Any fun solo?

Any good JRPG on sale?

Bought the GTA RoW Collection for 6-7 Euro. It included every GTA game from 3 to EoLC

Attached: 51OGUwE3grL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 33K)

yes. google tfix or tafferpatcher depending on which game. you may need to do some stuff in .ini but nothing too complicated. they work for me after i did stuff

I always thought Dying Light was boring. Less boring than Dead Island but still not something I'd recommend unless you enjoyed the latter game.

ITT: Games I already have and wishing something new was worth it, but not having any interest.

It's the bias where when you learn a new word or phrase, you see it turn up more frequently. Now shut the fuck up, wetblanketfag

Way more fun in multiplayer and multiplayer has more missions

Yes to both
I have 149 hours in it, like 50-60ish is by myself, the rest with friends. I'd definitely recommend modding it, the community for that is active and pretty good.

This. One playthrough was enough for me. The game is boring.

Hollow Knight is on summer sale. It's basically a sale on a game that's on permasale.

No, it's definitely more frequent now.

if you wanna walk for hours and hours and hours. game is good but so fucking slow i've only finished one character out of three

I don't even know if this is on sale or not, but either way its literally the best thing you can spend money on on steam.

You can not get more bang for your buck with any other game on steam, its just not possible.
Tabletop Simulator is the ultimate steam game.

Attached: TTS.jpg (1918x1080, 220K)

It grew boring real fast for me.

Using a melee weapon vs bow is night and day. The melee combat feels pretty fucking bad even when you hit the point where you can one shot the typical zombie and you have so many arrows that there's hardly a point to ever use melee and like I said, later on it turns into nothing but guns. I know there's a legend system or something but I've never gone that far. I lose interest around level 16~

No, people just call you on it and you're really no fun at parties. The idiom has existed for decades.

I'm pretty certain I just read your steam review.

Worth.
Solid value for your money. I got 120 hours out of it.

Dark Souls 3 was the only one i only felt like playing through once. Shit, 2 had the pvp at least.

what if I don't have friends and don't like talking to people

I don't have friends.

Attached: 1559815608726.png (719x720, 358K)

Only Isaac is good there.

Nice projection fatso.

>its just not possible.

I have no friends or I do but they have no interest in this game

Katana Zero

Controls are ass though.
Me and the wife got 30 hours out of it.

fucking SQUAD
one of the best, if not THE best online game i have ever played

Attached: 20190608163149_1.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

There are single player Tabletop games you can buy, and also you should make some friends.

Tell your friends to stop being fags and teach them how to play D&D, Hero Quest or MtG or something

Well sorry for wanting to save up money

Its literally a quid my fellow bongs

Attached: 132123513.jpg (460x215, 36K)

>There are single player Tabletop games you can buy,
Woops, meant to say "you can try"
Everything on Tabletop Simulator is free. 99% you can find anything you're looking for in the steam workshop, if not it is exceptionally easy to make your own stuff.

Im on the fence about getting these. Would anyone recommend?

Attached: Steam_2019-06-30_14-30-38.png (944x535, 310K)

How's my haul?

Attached: Untitled.png (619x241, 55K)

unless you can make a game within this game its not worth it
multiplayer only games are always shit if you cant mod them severely

I'd play 2 first.
It's the same game but only one of the characters is complete.

the game was meh but the pvp is where the fun is at. 900h for me and counting.

store.steampowered.com/app/774171/Muse_Dash/

Not on sale but it's cheap and has anime titties

>Playing video games with your wife

Attached: soyjak.png (572x693, 10K)

what are some rpgs I can buy
got .hack and am thoroughly enjoying it currently

Is Yakuza 0 worth picking up?

no memeing but this has been the worst steam sale in maybe last decade

>Thousands of custom songs on CustomsForge
>Tons of different lessons and technique training games
It's $9 right now. The only downside is you have to buy the cable for $30 unless you want to use an acoustic with a microphone.

Attached: rsmith2014-remastered-search-v2-thumb_mobile_266033[1].jpg (750x422, 152K)

Terreria sucks lol. You're a loser if u like terreria, as big a loser as those who unironically like Rimworld, another terribly overrated game.

this is not true, i take it you've never played it. The community is fantastic.

Dude Witcher 1 is really fucking bad. I mean, not bad as "Yea Forums hates it" but bad as FUCKING TERRIBLE. It's wonky to do anything in it, combat sucks, NPCs are all asshats and the writing seems to be made by an edgy 12 years old.
I got it yesterday and even though it was less than 2 usd I refunded it.

Best $5 I've ever spent.
Canyon too.

Attached: 65.png (286x120, 54K)

Probably this

Attached: file.png (1190x824, 892K)

My man. The game is amazing.

the only downside is you have to own a fucking guitar

youtube.com/watch?v=KnxgQMSsc8c

>the wife
It's bait.

Attached: ladypoint.jpg (1080x1920, 223K)

late but yes

store.steampowered.com/app/405310/LEGO_MARVELs_Avengers/
Should I? I can get it for free

>unfriending people because they purchased a video game

Attached: unhappy.jpg (660x574, 31K)

bloodstained has a lot of design issues that for some reason most people don't aknowledge or ignore that stopped the game from being the best castlevania ever but the game is good enough for a play. I'd give it a 7.5 but If you are into the castlevania series give it a go. I don't know if I'd pay that price for it though

This, but unironically.

Heaven's Vault. Also, I just lost The Game.

Attached: hold the fuck up.png (2039x1378, 1.45M)

witcher 1 sucks, read the story or something.
Hollow knight is more of a platformer than a metroidvania so give it a go if you are into them. I'm not so I dropped it

With friend? Probably
Solo? Absolutely no
Mail game can be fun with friend, but dlc is fucking terrible anyway when you need to grind rep to progress not very interesting story

its fun for a playthrough but replayability/dlc isnt worth cus its the same shit exploring and killing zombies. good fun through the story though, I'd say worth $20

i have it but it keeps crashing for some reason

is GTA5 worth

FIGHT'N RAGE
It's actually not the best bang for your buck since in typical beat'em up fashion it's really short, like a little over an hour short, but it's still fantastic and I never hear anyone mention it

Attached: 7486436.jpg (1000x467, 166K)

Hollow Knight is fucking amazing for its price

Will back up the other 2 claims. 100 - 150 hours seems like a genuinely, general play time people get out of the game. It's good.

Attached: Stardew.png (268x120, 44K)

this with the wotc and alien rulers dlcs is the best game in the past 5 years hands down

I would suggest store.steampowered.com/app/249130/LEGO_Marvel_Super_Heroes/ it is a better game overall

Phases come in and out of popularity, user. Like based for example. It was once used by Lil B memers. Who were relatively few. But now everyone uses based to describe everything. It's much more popular now, than it was just a few years ago.

Same thing with this no fun at parties line. I'm sure it's been used forever. But now it's being used far more. Someone only told it to me once. Well, once before you. I'm noting it being said to others as well.

Already own it
These lego games really have a lot of heart into 'em

Get all 3. Just be aware Kenshi requires you to git gud and also be willing to restart constantly until you do so.

It's amazing until you finish all the main objectives. Then you unlock all the automation options, and it becomes a soulless clicker style game.
But you'll get about 100 hours out of it, give or take.

Who doesn't?
Everyone thinks they're going to learn to play guitar, then realize their sausage fingers can't even play a note and gives up.

Shame really, guitar is pretty fun to play.

how does the first (new) game compare to it?

Thoughts on Hypnospace Outlaw?

They do, and DC Super-Villains also got good reviews from everybody so that was a surprise. As for LEGO_MARVELs_Avengers im not sure, since i didnt play that one but has good reviews still but is not as good as marvel super heroes from what i heard

Attached: 20190629185642_1.jpg (1920x1080, 813K)

I might just refund my copy of Kingdom Come Deliverance and get those two
I haven't tried it so I'll give it a shot tomorrow and then decide

dumping some cool screenshots i took while playing Squad to show how neat the game is

Attached: 20190630203721_1.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

Didn't buy too much this year, but tried to get some stuff that would get me a lot of hours, did I make good choices?

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (261x133, 14K)

Attached: 20190422172805_1.jpg (1920x1080, 602K)

Attached: 20190422180445_1.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

>â„¢
I hate that you can't rename shit in your library

yeah you can stop now

get bloodstained from key sites to save some money. It's a good game especially if you like the genre

its probably filled with autistic retard that larp as military men play the same 5 maps for months
the game sounds like shit
the only reason these games become popular is because they can be modded so there is something for everyone
this is just a janky "realistic" shooter and nothing more

Alright Yea Forums, trying to assemble a list of shit to get here after I get paid. Heres what I'm thinking of so far, whats yer opinions on this shit? nb4 just pirate ROMS, I don't want to. I want to show my friends online.

>Void Bastards
>Hardcore Mecha
>Megaman collection vol1+2
>FF4
>Pathfinder Kingmaker
>Bloostained: Curse of the Moon (the 8 bit looking one, already own the SotN one)
>Azure Striker Gunvolt
>Deep Sky Derelicts
>Capcom Beat'em Up Bundle
>Stranger of Sword City
>20XX
>Darkwood
>River City Ransom Underground
>Prey
>Code of Princess
>Hakoniwa Explorer Plus
>Robothorium
>Wargroove
>Fear Effect Sedna
>Tales of Berseria (already own Vesperia and Symphonia)
>Sundered
>Crypt of the Necrodancer (I have 0 rhythm though)
>Project Nimbus
>Way of the Samurai 4
>Smashing The Battle
>Rainworld
>Baba Is You

Obviously this list is fucking massive and I'm a poorfag so I need to chop it down a lot.

Attached: 1533487383925.gif (400x225, 990K)

do I need a mic to play

no I want to see more

Who cares if people discuss them. If they can hook you in and keep you entertained it's worth all the money. All of those games are super cheap during this sale.

>getting this worked up over a multi-decade old phrase
You must be fun at parties.

Attached: 1561706054982.jpg (208x147, 12K)

samefag

no, but it's highly recommended. It's much better to play with a mic and pretty much everyone uses it.

What's bad about enhanced edition?

You're the one who said something wrong, and then tried to defend it for multiple posts.

not even. But i'll stop. Squad is an excellent game if you like online cooperation/tactics and military sim, buy it without hesitation. It's 50% off.

Enhanced edition or the ultimate collection?

This, Got New Vegas with all the DLC for 5 bucks one time. Put over 300 hours into that game.

I'm really happy with StarCrawlers right now. Fun first-person, turn-based Dungeon Crawler in a Cyberpunk setting. Very goofy and stupid story which makes it a lot better. Battle system is good enough, could get some changes but works better than most turn-based RPGs. Character customization is nice and exploration is interesting, got a hacker on my party who made tons of dialogue options available so there's plenty of replayability as well.

one last for you
look at these character models/animations

Attached: 20190607180633_1.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

I hope you bought handsome collection instead of just borderlands 2 by itself, would be huge missed opportunity. also ds3 is the worst souls game of the 3 but its not bad. darkest dungeon is good. shoulda bought deus ex collection for 1st and best game, another big missed opportunity. dont know about last 2

I wasnt even the same user, user. You're just a massive faggot who's no fun at parties.

Attached: 1561093230197.gif (292x218, 1.88M)

I agree that TW1 is not great, but you still have to play it.

>It's totally not me, I swear.
ok, user... Well then you're the user defending the user who said something stupid and tried to defend it for multiple posts.

>>Tales of Berseria (already own Vesperia and Symphonia)
You know that Zestiria is before Berseria, and kinda necessary, right?

Don't forget how all the tech blows ass now, or turning the rainbow sword into the astro saber with a terrible alternative attack, or removing the bonehammer, cancer rng mech upgrading etc.

based as fuck

Attached: wheeze.png (593x580, 621K)

no

Absolutely

>Playing after borderlands 1 unironically
No thanks fag

Just Cause 3, enough said.

out of those, keep

>Prey

its fucking awesome. I got like 200 hours on system shocks and Prey lives up to them.

>Hakoniwa

worth for that price, great art style and fun exploration.

>Rainworld

amazing environments, very interesting AI and great soundtrack.

>Way of the samurai 4

just get it, goofy and fun as fuck

Zestiria is trash and Berseria is more than complete enough by itself, being a prequel. You'll miss a handful of nods and that's it. Not at all worth suffering through Zestiria for.

there is 1 good game on this list

Why am I seeing the you must be so fun at parties comments more often? Where are you nigger faggots coming from?

Fuck yeah it is. Played trough the game twice. The first time alone and the second time with a friend and got 74 hours on it. The game is definitely a blast with a couple of buddies. Also playing with friends helps you ignore the shitty story that techland tried to add into this game.

See so many fags on this board saying Terraria is too hard once you hit hardmode, kinda sad honestly.

A friend gifted this to me and I only put a few hours into it.

Good place to start on things Yakuza, story is good and interesting.

It's a phrase redditors use to signal to eachother.

Got 50€. What to add, remove and/or replace?
Any good stealth games out there?

Attached: Cart.png (609x512, 102K)

Yes but it's even better with I am legend mod

Way of the Samurai 4.
Very replayable, got 14 hours in it over 3 days and just casually messing around trying to get different endings

Is it un-janked now? Or should I still rather re-play Baldur's Gate to get my CRPG fix in?

Attached: file.png (646x84, 44K)

I was gonna scorch earth if I didn't see ftl mentioned fuck I love it

>Pathfinder Kingmaker
>Darkwood
>Crypt of the Necrodancer
>Way of the Samurai 4
>Rainworld
>Baba Is You
only good games

>Shits on ds3
>Probably sucks ds2s dick hard at

The music in System Shock 2 is unironically 2 spooky, I get so nervous I haven't left the hospital

"I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream" is $1.50

>SoItBegins.jpeg
Waiting for this thread to be derailed faster than a subnautica thread

Any of the Sword Art games worth it or just cheap anime cash ins?

Is Luna nights worth it

Saints Row 3 is complete and utter garbage. Which is hilarious given that Saints Row 2 is one of the greatest games ever made. How the series went from a 9/10 to a 2/10 is baffling.

its worth

Attached: file.png (300x141, 108K)

Fatal Bullet is clunky as fuck at times but i liked it.

I've played Just Cause 2 and it was one of the worst, most boring collectathons I've ever played in my fucking life and I believe that Just Cause 3 is no different.

Playing Nioh. I absolutely loathe the boss fights because the devs demand perfection but the stages are fun.

You mean like every other thread where squad fags shill their precious alpha game and shoehorn that shit in nonstop? Swear to God you do this every time squad is mentioned just like yesterday's thread comparing Arma insurgency squad and red orchestra.

I though Splinter Cell Blacklist was pretty good stealth game

how many of these girls do you think would actually be ok with you sticking a finger in her ass?

Have you every even been to a party? With that attitude I'd assume not.

Attached: 1557635703165.jpg (800x450, 218K)

>bloodstained has a lot of design issues
What are they?
Genuinely asking.

Should I get Blood fresh supply or Dark messiah?

just watch phoenix wright youtube, a lot more enjoyable.

Attached: 1557321123658.jpg (416x468, 90K)

Not him but for one the majority of spells are worthless.

dark messiah

Man you are definitely autistic, instead of just agreeing with this guy on some common interests and keeping it chill you have to go spaz mode and correct somebody for the smallest things. you need some friends buddy :)

>expected a cheap Muramasa/Odin Sphere hentai knock-off
>got a decent clone instead

Attached: vagrant-the-trainer.jpg (640x215, 66K)

i mean, literally all you do is press objection and hold it! you can just watch it seamlessly on youtube and save 20 monies

spoken like a true transnigger

>t. only watched gameplay on youtube

is elite dangerous good?

Sell me on Underrail or any RPGs for someone who likes Divinity Original Sin but didn't like the combat in Pillars

Shadowrun Dragonfall was pretty good too but the narrative was a bit bland.

Should i bother buying Aseprite?

Attached: 1556506442968.gif (245x182, 498K)

>"Gameplay"
I mean gone homo had gameplay too by your standards

Shill me this game. What is it all about?

It's pretty fucking fun, graphically beautiful, and the soundtrack is pretty amazing but you'll need a guide to start off and learning how to warp jump away and to planets can get fucking frustrating but it's worth it for 20 or less

Dishonored and Monaco are solid stealth games

I keep wondering the same thing. Each video I watch looks boring.

2d dark souls with bug theme with tons of combat fighting and one of the largest unique enemies roster and boss fights it's fun and hard imo

Can't you buy all valve games for like £5?

Oh nice, youre poor and you lie on the internet. Have fun dying alone and homeless, faggot

It’s a really sweet, in-depth space sim but veerrrry slow paced. If you can take your time with it, you really enjoy sci fi and can smoke up after you learn the ropes you’ll probably have a really good time

if you're the type that derives any joy from truck simulator then you'll enjoy Elite

Attached: 1522365876125m.jpg (1022x1024, 59K)

cookie clicker with more steps

>bought this pack
>play through bl2 for a couple hours
>it's boring
do i need to enjoy this game?

Attached: 1475041465006.jpg (421x399, 17K)

Got:
Fallout New Vegas (ALL DLC was gifted to me from a friend)
Hunt Down the Freeman (as a joke game to see how bad it is)
Hatred
PUBG
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City
Hitman Blood Money
Postal 2
Garry's Mod

It's boring until you start being OP.

Little Nightmares is not that fun or engaging. It's kinda frustrating, controls are wonky. I will finish it someday, but can't reccomend it.

If you like action RPGs and puzzle games you might really like CrossCode the game is fairly tough at times, has long and difficult dungeons, a surprisingly really likable cast of characters, and a lot of great quests. Also Lea is an absolute blueberry cinnamon bun.

Attached: 1454312159845.jpg (612x733, 692K)

when does that start happening? most of the weapons i've picked up so far have been junk, and my money has only been spent on ammo

Ds3 is the best dark souls title easily

Attached: Ds3.jpg (5046x1080, 3.69M)

It's mainly a co op looter shooter where the more people you have in your party (up to 4) the harder the enemies and better the drops if you expect to play this solo just drop it

underrail got interesting level design and SOUL. combat has also lot of depth.

user I don't agree 100% on you pick but you have good taste sempai

See this

dead cells any good?

no m8, i bought it on sale and played for two hours. literally saw everything it has to offer, including the detective stuff. come on bro.

can someone describe stardew valley? what other games does it compare to?
I like management games (tycoon games)and logistics games(factorio)

or is it mostly like a japanese VN?

>also you should make some friends

Attached: 1559278666089.png (1440x1709, 954K)

the first 3 hours are some of the most atrocious starting areas in all of vidya
the rest of the game is better relatively speaking but not saying much

Probably once you figure out the core of a good build. If you're playing yourself you probably want to play Gaige or Krieg.

its like real life work. do you enjoy working on your free time?

YES
No other software will give you so much value at that cost

Well that's the problem with the game itself, until you Max level you're constantly selling and throwing away weapons as their level requirement signifies their damage output and cash is only used to buy ammo and weapons you need for your current level, it's almost more of an inventory manager than a shooter

>unless you want to use an acoustic with a microphone
You can do that? Is that a real option in the game

no its not nigger
coop in this game sucks fucking dick because you cant effectively farm for the weapons
all the enemies become even more bullet spongy
and you give half of your gameplay to some other faggot instead of shooting the enemies yourself

True user so true

Attached: 1530713295827.jpg (1280x685, 241K)

Are you retarded faggot? The game itself tells you that you get better drops with more people especially with drop skills and any guide you read will back me up. Kill yourself double nigger.

What does it have that photoshopn't?

yeah but you literally wont notice it
>drop skills
not a thing
you have never played borderlands 2 faggot
just kill yourself
coop is shit

It's like Harvest Moon/Rune Factory.

Are you retarded faggot? The game even tells you that you get better drops from more players especially those with drop skills and any guide you read on memelands will back me up. At least we can agree the co op sucks you double nigger.

Its not a management game and its not a logistics game. Its a harvest moon game made by some western cuck. It's trash.

are you braindead retard? did you just crawl out of your crib?

sp's great. mp's decent, i guess. I only ever have fun from update to update. play a bit before the update to save money, spend all money on the new update, play around with the new stuff, get bored and take a break for a few months until next update comes. that's been my cycle for a long time now. you could have a lot more fun off-update-season if you have a crew to play with but otherwise I just end up feeling like playing other games would be more worth my time.

buy the dlc + whale card pack if you're planning on playing online. there's a new casino update coming very soon which that 8m would help you a lot with and it saves you from the early grinding you'd have to endure otherwise.

yeah lets just spend 6 times the time it would take to farm legendaries solo bro the increased chance is totally worth it bro coop ftw epic for the win

well i'm sorry if that bothers you but you should try it and you'll see why people love this game

>bang for your buck
I just bought mountain blade warband for this purpose
did I fuck up somehow

Attached: 1526157324179.png (960x732, 822K)

Love that game but sweet christ does it have some of the worst stage fatigue problems.

Just the fact every time you have to kill three superarmored ganonpunching bouncers, followed by two bosses at the same time just to even GET to fight the final boss is a fucking nightmare.
Elevator rush fight is absolute kino though

Attached: r.png (498x136, 81K)

>get scratched
>oops your run is over lol
there's a way to disable that though right?

first you need to finish the game 3 times to unlock the content. next you need 3 friends who have also done this to play the content.

finally you uninstall it and go back to diablo 2 because nothing is better.

i already have 19 hours in .hack//GU and i've spent several just reading the fake forum posts

Which one, numbnuts?

Of course I have good taste, thats not what I'm asking here, I'm asking for opinions on what to keep out of all of this.

I'll keep those in mind, they were a bit high on my priority list since Yea Forums especially creams over Baba and RW.

Love this game. Multiple skill trees for each class so you can do weird builds or just minmax. Interesting setting. 3 and a half bucks right now. Technically I think its free on the website, but you get cool shit for buying it off Steam. Plus it has 3 expansions with more classes and campaigns. New expansion with lizardbros and undead kangs soon.

Attached: Tales of Maj'Eyal.jpg (329x155, 17K)

this game is good. if you have even a little tism for these kinds of games you will love it

I didn't really like Saints Row 2 much but I had a lot of fun running around tasing random people. I didn't find it as interesting as GTA IV

>and I never hear anyone mention it
No online is why. I got the game free and won't even touch it because a fucking brawler is useless if I can't play with my buddies.

project reality is still better and ontop of that it's free

It's cheaper, solely focused on pixel graphics (has some very useful features for this that Photoshop struggles with) and it's quality software from backend to Interface

It comes from /r/eddit. Pretty much all of Yea Forums comes from there

If you actually want to play a good game

Attached: dp.png (648x716, 555K)

yes but i couldnt stand all the cutscenes its the only game i ever skipped the cutscenes

I recommend crash remastered

Its the most boring piece of shit game i’ve ever played.

i have neither diablo 2 or friends

If you have to play a game with a friend for it to be fun then it's a shit game

Attached: 1558925401339.jpg (639x627, 107K)

sorry had to do some stuff, hopefully you read my reply. I'm going to list some:
- dumb design progression: in previous castlevanias you got abilities that opened new paths. In this one, at one point progression is locked behind a random rng dropped ability, with no indication of this. another behind behind an item in the middle of nowhere, at another point you have to go to someone for an item an at least for me, no npc directed me to him.

Bugs and glitches: a lot and some are annoying.

bad game balance: yeah, a lot of spells but almost all of them are useless by the time you find them. You also get some spells very early in the game that can easily carry you for at least 75% of the game, making every weapon and spells you find in the process useless and with no incentive to even try.

Crafting mechanic: a lot of artificial hours added thanks to this mechanic. It'd had been fine if it was only for items and maybe some spells.

Characters and npcs: bland and with no personality. Think of Alucard, Richter or other castlevania character, those are good character designs.

Plot: dumb plot, backstory, writing and generic story. The villain backstory is specially laughable and something a 12 year old would have wrote.

Areas: final third of the game looks extremely rushed and out of place with the rest of the areas.

Music: generic and uninspired OST, only two or three pieces are decent.

Bland boss fights: except for the first boss in the castle, every other fight is forgettable in my opinion.

That's why I give it a 7.5. It could have been the best castlevania ever but hey, at least we got a new castlevania.

Attached: file.png (387x192, 152K)

EVE: Offline for 10 bucks.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 117K)

if you have interest in the type of game yes. The dev is a jack of all trades for sure though, nothing in the game is really spectacular but everything is done well. The sprites are pleasant, the music is good and varied enough, there's a little bit of action RPG combat to have some more exciting bits of gameplay, and then there's the dating sim aspect.

Highly recommend getting the mod that lets you see NPC locations on your map, and maybe even a portrait mod as most of the default portraits are ugly.

I really love the game but it's by no means a masterpiece or anything. If anything I hope it inspires more, better Harvest Moon ripoffs.

Where does Squad fall in between Arma or something like Red Orchestra/Rising Storm or Insurgency?

How does it compare to 4? Should I get X4 or just this?

Can confirm, I clocked little over 1k hours on this game by now, I play it for some time then time passes and I'm hooked again.

Campaigns are nice, if you're autistic enough there's an Endless Dungeon if you can't stand playing the same story for XX'th time (I can).

You can min/max for higher difficulties or just roll with whatever on Exploration mode.

If you like dungeon crawlers (real ones at least) this game is worth the money.

>bang for buck
doesn't fit this thread my man. I loved the game but I also pirated it because I knew i would only get 15-20 hours out of it. I got like 75% through NG+ in about 2 hours and just stopped playing.

This game is garbage and anyone who had fun doesn't know what FUN is.

Attached: 1547154654317.gif (240x180, 2.74M)

>Postal 2
Absolutely love that game put please don't play saturday or sunday

I just answered to someone who asked me a question buddy.
The game was excellent as almost everyone praises it to be, but I had fun desu.

Nioh, yeah or nah?

I love Soulsborne game if that counts for anything, but I know its a little different and apparently a little repetitive.

Attached: nip nong ching chong.jpg (223x349, 36K)

bampu

I look at Stardew Valley and I don't want to play it because it's like real life work.

oops meant to write "was not excellent"

>There are single player Tabletop games you can buy
Examples?

Attached: bruh.png (627x620, 48K)

X4 still needs some work. Devs are still working on patching it and DLC is coming soon as well.

Can't go wrong with X3 really. It has more than 10 years worth of mods and patches.

No you didn't. It's a great game with so many mods you can theoretically play it forever unless you aren't immortal that is

Nioh is closer to hardcore Onimusha with Ninja Gaiden bosses.

You'll know if you like it within the refund window.

Nioh yes, it's fun. Only downside is the enemy roster is pretty tiny.

I have the game. I don't play it often, but when I do I try not to plan shit out too much. My main complaint is how fast the timer ticks down makes me kind of anxious, but you can mod the game so I assume you can change how fast it ticks.

Explain

It's been some time since I've played Nioh but overall I'd say it's not worth it.

Game initially starts really nice, until you realize the Diablo-tier loot exists, then you feel like you flushed all that time down the crapper.

it's project reality if you've played that

It's not though. The early game can be a little tedious, but you don't actually need to plant every possible thing and use all of your energy every day, you can play the game at a slower pace. Unless you're tryharding the whole time, most people will take two years to finish the museum thing anyway, so there's really no rush. I can understand not being interested in the genre though.

$5 or less

FTL - $2.50
Risk of Rain - $2.50
Terraria - $5.00
Plants Vs Zombies - $1.25
Undertale - $4.00
Hotline Miami - $2.50
Crypt of the NecroDancer - $3.00
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack - $5.00

Complex Puzzle games might not be for everyone:
SpaceChem - $2.50
Infinifactory - $5.00

If you enjoy programming all of Zachtronics games are worth checking out, they're all on sale right now.

that's not even a game

SHILL

>Terraria - $5.00
how the fuck do i convince my friends this game isnt a MC rip off i wanna try it but i dont wanna play solo

I'm on the cusp of buying this because I typically enjoy roguelikes but I need to know how good the backstory and lore is first, since the dev makes it a selling point on the steam page.

Attached: 1550593268528.gif (384x239, 375K)

this

Attached: DaS2.png (939x90, 34K)

tell him it has a shitload of actual gameplay stuff and fun progression and it's like 4x as fast when cooping

Its Harvest Moon on the PC. You have a farm and bribe the townspeople to like you with gifts, you fish, you mine, you fight monsters in the mines in a boring and simplistic combat system. You don't have a time limit to do anything, but you need to go to sleep at the end of the day or you pass out. I also really like most of the music, especially the winter and mine tracks.
The atmosphere is really comfy and I've had a good time with it. Just started my first new game since release and now they have different farm types. I went for forest because it sounded comfy as fuck and it is

Basically, its flawed and repetitive but I love it anyway.

Looking for a good Sci-fi RPG that isn't Mass Effect.

I cant think of any names off the top of my head, but the vast majority of co-op games you can download in the steam workshop have solo/solitaire modes.
t. tg/fag

Forgot to mention, if you do get it then get a profile image replacer mod because the standard character profile art is hideous.

DS2 is comfy

Attached: emerald herald.jpg (775x1031, 85K)

>How do i convince retard that something isn't so
Short answer, you can't. Once a retard makes up there mind it's impossible to change it, people today love to associate similarities, to rip-offs.
Find new friends who don't have mental blocks for no reason other than ignorance.

Attached: 1556417111065.jpg (650x500, 112K)

whats the more comfy builder, surving mars or two point hospital? maybe another one instead?

already got skylines obv. thanks

I was looking at that. I recall seeing some really good ones a long time ago posted here but I don't see them on the nexus

is the review telling me the truth bros?

also is there a way i can used torrented DLC on the official version?

Attached: surge.jpg (1155x794, 510K)

Anyone mention OWH yet?

One Way Heroics.

Attached: Dosey.png (640x2880, 2.7M)

just play the fucking game faggot
if anything your retarded friend is just gonna ruin to game by not building good stuff or filling all your chests with trash

get new friends that aren't retards

I use Einari's portrait mod plus the fix for the newest version. It fits the art style and isn't trying to be super sexy or anime. It doesn't have new profiles for a couple of the newer one off characters but you see those guys about once a playthrough anyway so who cares.

gameplay was actually pretty good, but the level design is total ass

cringe

also content is lacking

Terraria is pretty great.
I also recommend Morrowind. It usually costs next to nothing during sales and with some hefty modding you get a great game you can spend hundreds of hours on easily.

Just a warning contrary to what the faggot hipsters on this board claim the first witcher has some of the worst gameplay of all time and the entire game is >that part

OWH is nice. The remake version sucks though.

pls read again
>already got skylines obv

I disagree I thought the level design was great. I loved how utterly interconnected the game is. it sticks to the one bonfire rule religiously.
in the final area the bonfire is on an elevator and you've got to figure out how to move it up and down so it remains accessible as you move from floor to floor.

That final boss area is a nightmare but I still think it's a fair challenge. You have to bait the dobermen one by one if you don't want to lose any lives at the beginning. Use the knives the rats drop. Also learning how to deal with the twin bodyguards is also something you'll need to practice. Obviously it's about hitting and running but eventually you learn how bait them both to jump into the same spot so you can wail on them at the same time. The final boss himself is actually pretty easy after thankfully, you just need to learn when he's going to shoot so you can get the fuck out of the way.

The real actual bullshit boss is the one on the raft. Never ever pick a route that takes you there, it's pure torture.

Off the top of my head (and arguably one of the best reasons to buy TTS), Kingdom Death: Monster. Imagine Monster Hunter mixed with Civilization set in a world full of H.R. Giger/Hieronymous Bosch horror. The physical version costs like $600, so this is probably the only way most people will play it.

Attached: 5ad37d8a0af0e759573635.jpg (2159x1656, 656K)

What's the best way to play this first playthrough? No WotC?

Add The Evil Within
Remove phoenix wright and emulate it.

I bought The handsome collection, Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3 Season pass, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Dark Souls Remastered (5 bucks and I had a 20 dollar coupon for it), The Room 3, AC 2 and Brotherhood, Gothic Complete Pack 2011, FTL, Everspace, Wizard of Legend and Dragon's Dogma
How bad did I fuck up?

How is everspace?

I heard there's a similiar game to Gothic, it was mentioned in one of Steam Summer Sale threads. Anyone knows the name? I'm not talking about other RPGs from Piranha, so it's not Risen or Elex.

Attached: 1505916223462.jpg (604x614, 100K)

Postal 2 is super cheap right now and is a good laugh. The DLC expansion/apology for Postal 3 is better than the main game though.

Yes it is.

I like Dungeons of Dredmor for the build variety. Should I get this and Caves of Qud?

Most characters open with a few paragraphs that loosely explain them and their people. The initial quests for each usually give you a lot more insight into why they do what they do. There are ancient races and pantheons of gods and demons. A lot of it though is found in writings, statues, paintings and on items you find as you go through the game. Its pretty in depth. You patch it together as you go. You'll find yourself stopping mid dungeon to read a scroll you found or or read the description of an artifact you just found. You'll kill a boss and later find a book that explains its origins. Further runs through the game will make you appreciate things you've seen before because now you know what they are.

If you like slice of life farming sims then sure
If you don't you'll probably hate it

Not great. It's a roguelike where you jump from one random arena to the next, kill as much as you can before the timer runs out and you have to jump again or face the bad guys that are chasing you a bit like in FTL.

no it isn't it's old as fuck at this point and it's digital I wouldn't spend more than a few dollars on it unless it was a physical copy. you have to direct connect to do multiplayer just pirate it

Its the comfiest game I've played in a long time. Its not a masterpiece but for a game made by one man its pretty fantastic.

Why the fuck does the game need to be connected to Steam in order to play singleplayer though? I don't understand that at all

counter-strike and tf2 are dogshit then

I haven't played much, but I liked what I did play to a degree. I can't speak for how much content there is in the game, but flying around and getting in dogfights with other dudes in space ships is pretty cool. Really nice graphics if you're into that.
But like I said I've only played a few hours, I don't know if it has any staying power.

Can't imagine being this poor.

I know it's technically offtopic since it's f2p but I've been thinking of starting path of exile.
How much of the endgame is chinese mmo-tier trading? Will I be in a disadvantage compared to all the people who have been playing it for 5 years now (apart from game knowledge that is)?

Attached: 1451809889161.jpg (1024x640, 63K)

I sank about 20h into the game figuring things out only for it to be the same repetitive content no matter where you are. Maybe if you like rping as a space pilot running missions or a truck driver you can have fun but i wouldn't reccommend it

I beat it and never returned. I feel like it has many different things to do but all of them are shallow as fuck. the dungeon crawling part of it only has like 2 weapons for instance

Unironically hundreds of hours of top tier RPG right here. For just 15 bucks. Neverwinter Nights and Icewind Dale are on sale as well if these aren't enough For you.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-30-14-37-50.png (1080x2160, 495K)

Probably because it relies on the Steam Workshop quite a bit, and a lot of the games rely on files being stored outside of the game that you need to load in once you fire it up.

Its a small price to pay for what it is though, tabletop games are fucking expensive so getting to play them for free and online with my friends that live all around the world at this point makes up for any shortcomings imo

you won't be at any disadvantage aside from not knowing anything, i guess you'll need to buy a premium stash tab to be able to sell shit.

and yes there's a shit ton of trading, it's fun though.

zombies don't necessarily respawn from what I remember. there are roaming hoards that come and fill in areas sometimes. whenever you hear a helicopter overhead that's usually an indicator there's a hoard moving because the groups are distracted by the sounds

System Shock is for people looking for something old to blow their minds, SS2 is great but I dunno if it can compete with original. It's easier to bite into for sure, yet its not modern. Both of them can be hard as balls though.

Witcher? Dark Messiah (well, not super similar in all ways)?

breh being poor has nothing to do with it. it's a decade old and it's a digital title

Attached: ter.png (344x165, 66K)

>key sites
You realize you're literally stealing right?

I just like fucking around the world and using the tethers on NPC's and just causing destruction desu.

>Worlds
store.steampowered.com/app/304850/Worlds/

>Murder Miners
store.steampowered.com/app/274900/Murder_Miners/

>Rune Classic
store.steampowered.com/app/210950/Rune_Classic/

All excellent games, depsite the basic graphics.

Attached: 1543457230489.jpg (282x322, 61K)

Yeah if you're buying a single player game from a keysite you might as well just pirate it.

>how the fuck do i convince my friends this game isnt a MC rip off
Have them play the game with everything unlocked first

This is the list I made if I get to win anything for the grand prix. Only about the first 15 items are actually ranked.

I'm not good at selecting games, any recommendations? I like managing and building things opr anything with cute anime grills in it.

For reference, I've spent 1.2k hours in Factorio and the last VN I read was Maitetsu with more than 100 hours in it. After that much time I actually ended up liking trains.

Attached: 2019-06-30_18-53-20.jpg (978x9100, 1.66M)

So every season or league whatever it's called everyone gets a new start?
To clarify, I'm not looking for something to play 24/7 just a diablo clone to come back to every 3-4 months, play for a week or so and then leave. Basically like the Diablo 3 season system but good.

Qud feels a lot simpler than Dredmor. But it has an interesting setting as long as you're cool with the graphics. Tome has something like 30+ character classes. Each class usually has around 10 different talents with 4 different skills per talent. And the skills each have 5 different levels making them stronger the more points you put in. Then most classes share 4 generic talents with 5 skills in each of them. Then there are racial talents with 4 or 5 skills each depending on which race you pick. And there are around 16 different races. Add in talents from other classes you can learn by helping lost adventurers you meet in dungeons.

tl:dr - You can go full autistic with all that shit and make tons of builds.

MC has basically no fights worth calling such, the only thing that feels like a fight is the ender dragon and the only interesting bit about that one is to murder him with like, beds.

Terraria has actually pretty nice fights.

the harsh truth

Teleglitch is garbage

Do the discount coupons/tokens expire before the sale ends?

I don't need a game to actually be deep, I just want to feel like I have a lot of freedom. Like Divinity 2 is a perfect example, it's not actually really complex or deep or broad but it feels like you have a lot of freedom in how you approach things or deal with combat.

yeah it's exactly like that and mostly everyone does the same thing.

I'm buying:

TRON 2.0 @ 2.49 (Already have physical but I've been meaning to get Steam equiv)
Tropico 4 Complete @ $4.99 (Scratches the city-building itch that I occasionally have)
Starcrawlers @ $4.99 (Been meaning to get into dungeon crawlers & Grimrock is too damn expensive considering their historic lows)
And if I can get the $5 dollar off discount, Everspace Ultimate Edition for $10.47 - $5.00 = $5.47 (looks interesting, the only really big risk of the bunch)

Not exactly what I was hoping for but you have to go with what's available.

>Borderlands
kys

That game hasn't aged well...hadn't even aged well upon release.

it's top notch mate
I recommend playing as a soulless money making shithead, peeps are gonna tell you if you let joja buy the community centre you've fucked your run but they are insolent fools and don't understand the power of joja AND friendship.
If you do all your tasks like fully upgrading your house, getting married, petting your animal as much as possible, maxing your stats, making a million and so on you don't need the points from the community centre in the games final evaluation to achieve a max rating.

Also I have like nearly 200 hours in it with two playthroughs and some multiplayer on my belt.

Attached: jgyjgj.png (437x489, 392K)

Been playing pic. I can tell it's going to take me a while to finish this one.

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 17K)

Based. Shitters only dislike it because they're fucking garbage at it.

Dusk is exactly $15

>Where does Squad fall in between Arma or something like Red Orchestra/Rising Storm or Insurgency?
In between BF4 and Arma3

The lore is nice
Fighting the ancients is kino
The power ups are meaningful and gives a massive boost to your survivability
Landing in a system with a black hole or plasma field is always a terrifying experience
Killing those capital ships is satisfying

>MtG
Wait, you can play MtG in Tabletop Simulator??
Isn't that a lot more cumbersome than playing on Arena, though?

I imagine you'd do it for stuff like EDH

Max rating only gives you a small amount of free iridium every day anyway. By that point you're getting shit loads more from the average mining trip anyway. Plus, the ghost of santa doesn't judge you for not minmaxing anymore.

Yeah, that makes sense.
Does it actually work well, though? Sounds almost too good to be true.

House>>>>>>>>>>Everything else

>Isn't that a lot more cumbersome than playing on Arena, though?
Its about as cumbersome as playing on a literal table.
You have a deck, you can shuffle it, you can draw cards to your hand, and manually flip and turn them to tap them.

If you've ever played MtG IRL then its the best way to play it digitially in my opinion.

Its great for this too, but I use it for most of my MtG shit in general these days.
Making custom decks in TTS is dead easy. There are websites that will set up the deck for you for the game, but doing it manually is as easy as making a grid of cards like pic related. Then you select "custom deck" in the components and simply tell it how many cards wide and tall the image is and it'll cut it up for you.

Also never run the deck I just posted, your friends will never want to play with you ever again.

Attached: dickass goblin deck.jpg (4826x4782, 3.98M)

>Sounds almost too good to be true.
Thats basically what TTS is.
I avoided it for a long time because shit like Goat Simulator led me to believe that it'd just be a dumbass meme game with "LOL TABLE FLIP" shit out the ass.
But its actually just a really fucking decent simulator for playing Tabletop games. They're constantly updating it too, they just added fog of war recently for shit like tabletop RPGs and wargames

i am playing salt & sanctuary right now its only $9, a total dark souls clone (in 2D) but this one is actually decent and leans heavier into metroidvania type stuff.

Well it'd be like playing physically but with a mouse and keyboard.

Good list, you could probably get most of these and be fine. I wasn't too happy with 4 godesses online though.

> I like building things
From the Depths is quite interesting if you are okay with building a few war machines.

> I like managing
Moar Factorio mods really, Rimworld and others aren't on discount.

> cute anime grills
The rest of nekopara is a safe bet. MuvLuv or what you have anyhow is mostly, too.

> Age of Empires II
Pft, play Zero-K for free. It's unromantic robots, but the game works and is a REALLY polished RTS overall. When was the last AoE that wasn't cheesy in multiplayer?

is Faster Than Light worth it?

Bought Stalker. Vanilla playthrough or should I install some patch since it's an old game?

This has to be shopped.

>manually flip and turn them to tap them
Oh fuck, that sounds a bit terrible to be honest. Especially the flipping part. How do you even do that with a mouse?

Fuck, I've been waiting for a good sale on it for a long time, but you're making me want to pull the trigger now.

Being old doesn't make it less worth it or less good, wtf

hows slay the spire lads worth using the 5$ discount on?

Fuck yea if you like the genre.

Easily

Attached: terraria.png (263x110, 28K)

2.5 burgerdollars? Yea, sure. I think I paid 10 and didn't feel disappointed. It's not the smoothest game due to fairly significant randomness, and not THAT deep overall, but it's fun.

fuck you idiot

if you're using Souls as your basis then

>much worse level design (literally run through level and fight boss, no frills)
>combat is much better and the reason to play

you basically trade all the rpg elements for better gameplay

>giving money to Beamdog
Nah

Attached: 1493088306102.png (408x487, 400K)

Also no, some user said it was basically a Gothic clone.

Get the mod where you turn off the rebels constantly chasing you and it becomes far more fun.

can this game teach you guitar? i know that this sounds like a fucking joke but i'm already playing piano and it would be nice to casually integrate another instrument into my spare time

Attached: yrfj.png (449x642, 499K)

>Oh fuck, that sounds a bit terrible to be honest. Especially the flipping part. How do you even do that with a mouse?
Press the F key
Tapping cards is easy too, you use the scroll wheel to spin them and you can set the rotation degree, so its easy to tap with it set to 90 degree rotations.

Its honestly super easy, the game has a tonne of features that make everything really easy to do. You can even load in a fucking function tablet on the table to browse the internet for ambient music or whatever on youtube.

Seriously, if you are even slightly interested I can't recommend the game enough.
Also feel free to ask me any other questions you might have about specific features or things you're worried about. I've got well over a thousand hours in the game so I could tell you whatever you're curious about

Attached: Tabletop_Simulator_2018-11-25_16-50-13.png (1219x914, 1.82M)

holy shit dude, I'm not the guy that screams weeb everytime someone's posting anime reaction image but you just got me really bad. Drop visual novels, drop soft hentai games. Jesus, you're desperate.

>Press the F key
How is that "manual"?
If you can actually flip and tap with simple keystrokes then it sound pretty good.

What the fuck

Ai War 1 is quite interesting if you want a twist on strategy games where you can't (generally, there are some ways) just use the build economy->steamroll mechanic that you've seen 1000 times before.

You want the bundle, the base game alone sucks.

Next guess: Two Worlds II maybe? We technically also didn't mention Skyrim and the other Bethsoft games yet.

W1 was just free a couple days ago on gog or something

unironically kys

I got Fallout New Vegas, Sonic Adventure, and Sonic 2 all under $5

Free for me, and also for you. Come aboard bros.

Attached: piratechad.png (976x658, 251K)

Manual in the sense that the game doesn't do all the stuff for you, if you want to flip or rotate a card you have to grab it and do the thing yourself.
Its not a big deal, but it makes playing shit like MtG feel so much more like authentic kitchen table shit with the boys

Neptunia games are a guilty pleasure of mine, but I wouldn't buy ALL of them.

I just need a game to get lost in for like 40-80 hours.

> Jesus, you're desperate.
He got nothing on me. Being "desperate" to have fun is what games are about.
> Inb4 put me in a suit and watch me look SRS while I play farming/truck simulator.

I'd say Two Worlds is too mainstream, Skyrim and all else Bethesda games included. I've felt that it might be indie game and it had one word for a title? Shit I don't know.

Attached: 1514416182856.jpg (932x972, 109K)

Best comfy games?

How do you sort your games into the steam sale, do you have to do it manually?

>hit F
>if you want to flip or rotate a card you have to grab it and do the thing yourself
Wat. Make up your mind?
Picking up each card individually and slowly rotating it around in 3D space sounds extremely slow and cumbersome, compared to say, clicking on a card and hitting F to flip it.

I just add them to my list because I don't like buying in batches. I don't give myself time to do other things so I just keep track of whatever VN or cute game I find to play later.

>Arizona State
Thanks for fucking being an extremely shitty opening opponent, that game was such trash and your fans/students are stoners or sluts with genital warts so fucking huge they have to walk bow-legged. I had to spend two hours getting my dick blasted with liquid nitrogen thanks to you. That shit stings, y'know.

Attached: hi-res-116e85cba7cd5105cfea81742a9967cb_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 58K)

Stardew Valley is comfy as fuck. Terraria can be if you concentrate on building and ignore the progression after a certain point.

metroid/castlevania with dark souls mechanics. top tier gameplay, areas and bosses, and absolute kino exploration

I mean compared to shit like Arena and Hearthstone.
It does have VR support though, so I imagine you could literally manually move the cards around like that if you had a headset.

NEVER EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING TWO WORLDS 2 FURIOUS
It's literally the shittiest excuse for a "game" I've ever been duped into spending money on.

Also, my guess is Elysium.

House Party.

More seriously though, I don't know what you think to be comfy. Something casual and short?

You like anime games, fine, buy some, play some, put some on your wishlist, but for fucks sake your wishlist is missing only the hentai puzzle games.

As worn out as the concept is, I'm looking for a good zombie game, preferably something that actually manages to be eerie. I've already played the RE games, Dying Light, and even suffered through Dead Island.

Any recs?

There are sites you can use to copypaste decklists from tappedout or whatever into files you can use in Tabletop Simulator, so you can run your own decks without spending hours rebuilding them in-game.

Please use the Keanu pic

Any good RPG i could get under 5$? I got Divinity and might want a few more since i'll may not have internet access for a bit in the upcoming future

Holy shit, that's genius

Too late mate, I already have it from humble bundle. I actually played and finished first Two Worlds and thought it wasn't so bad, then again I played it at least 7 years ago. Also
>Disco Elysium
>Ring of Elysium
>Conquest of Elysium 3 and 4
>Elysium Blood Games
>No game named simply Elysium
wtf?

Different user. And no, he is missing quite a lot.

> the hentai puzzle games
Can't recommend most of these. If you really run out of the games on Steam AND are done with worshiping waifus from wallpaper engine , continue with the Japanese games that are not on Steam. Figures user realized this, as a man of taste.

Minecraft

Wait, maybe not Elysium. It was something starting with "E".
Elex??

Zombie army trilogy if you want fun pew pew

7 Days to Die if you want the main Zombie crafting game

Worse than Arcania?

Attached: 0185_5c40_623.png (623x617, 175K)

Absolutely worth it, FTL is fucking amazing. It's also very difficult and you will die and have to start over a lot. Some runs you will die very late into the game and it will suck but the game is so damn fun.

>Bought risk of rain 2 and shared a key with a friend
>Have fun playing with him
>He gives me this as a thank you
I have no friend

Much, much worse. You won't believe how bad it is.

State of Decay.
Dead Rising 1.
Rimworld with zombie mod.
Can't really think of anything else that's worthwhile at all.

mad max

In tabletop sim, can you set up a game of rogue trader or dark heresy? Are there mods already set up for them?

Yeah, Elex is the newest game from Piranha Bytes and I'm looking for something else.
Arcania is the pinnacle of shitfest and I won't believe there's something worse than that.

Yes there should be mods for most P&P rpgs, even fringe shit like whatever that one edgy rpg with hetza art was.

What music game should I get? No rockmith (I already play) or OSU (don't want arthritis) please

Attached: file.png (292x280, 20K)

Any good single player fps games worth picking up?

How the hell did you spend 630 hours on terraria in a month?!? (Month = 730 hours)

Just checked the workshop real quick for you, but yes, you can easily find almost anything on the workshop. If not its easy to make the stuff yourself

Attached: Rogue Trader Dark Heresy.png (1929x845, 1.33M)

Shortest Grand Strategy game but still the best one

Attached: vic 2.png (351x170, 121K)

Groove Coaster and Lumines

Thanks. I'll probably drop $10 on it and bother my friends who won't get it.

omg that amount of dlc is off puting. is it still worth it with just the base game?

Attached: file.png (808x895, 433K)

someones going to spam the shitty copypasta, ill just tell you. the new characters they added are total fucking trash, they remove alot of the cutscenes and replace it with shitty art, i unironically dont have a problem with siege of dragonspear either. if you are going to play baldurs gate 1 I reccomend getting the npc project. that is all

Yeah it has 58 songs included

I've never played two point hospital but I thought surviving mars was boring as hell and I usually like those kind of games.

Soulbringer? It's not a gothic clone though

I still can't believe how well Terraria turned out. I remember being retarded and bashing it for being a gimped 2D sandbox compared to Minecraft.

A 3D Terraria with the same level of care and better mod support could prove a more valuable property.

thanks, reading the reviews it basically says that the port is very bad, has input lag and other issues, is that true?

That game exists, but it's been memory holed. It's called Cube World and it was fucking awesome.

nice chromatic aberration retard. your screenshots have really turned me off this game

Opinions on WH40k Sanctus Reach, Mechanicus, Gladius and Inquisitor? They're discounted but not super low. Any replayability, are they mobile tier trash?

>How the hell did you spend 630 hours on terraria in a month?!? (Month = 730 hours)
>632 is the total hours OP played (ignore the possibility OP could have owned the game for several years and played it over multiple sessions because that would make too much sense)
>last time OP played was May 29; today is June 30 (that's about a month)
>How the hell did you spend almost this entire month playing terraria when the last time you played was a month ago?!?