im pleasantly surprised by how fun this game is

Attached: hanzo.jpg (3840x2160, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/ceogaming
youtube.com/watch?v=Kzr2eLh5_xU
youtu.be/0oHYMohDnc0
twitch.tv/asukaowo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m having trouble getting used to the mobility and slow pace. I feel like my character is glued to the ground.

*AHEM*
FUCK HAOHMARU

Attached: genjurod.png (500x450, 158K)

Top 8 starting soon
twitch.tv/ceogaming

How many Ukyos?

That's what happens when you play a lot of ArcSys games and get tons of mobility. You sorta get used to being able to cover half-screen in a single airdash.
SamSho is more the game you play for when you want to learn fundamentals in neutral, patience and defense.

given how much damage a single strike can do the slower pace makes sense

No idea, but i don't think he is super popular yet. Yoshitora, Tam Tam and Genjuro seem to be the go to easy high tiers. I expect one of them to be over represented but we didn't even get pools streamed.

Stop jumping like a mong.

I know JWong is using Tam Tam

Starting

Is the brook usb on amazon worth the 40?
I need a converter for my legacy controller.

tamtam has unreal normals

man this game and its animations look so slow

man I hope balance patches don't hit this game too hard
ukyo is fun to use but any nerfs would make me jump ship

Looks like everyone needs to study up on tam tam

Attached: 1552548348606.gif (143x195, 92K)

Ukyo is good because of his kit, he is top tier in almost every game of the series.

i was interested in this game but tamtam is a bigger unga than sin kiske. not touching it until that fag gets nerfed

Can I use Kyoshiro without any shame now that he doesn't have the frog anymore

based

Attached: 1538240098817.jpg (960x1706, 323K)

he still has the frog

Apparently you can burst and issen yoshi's 7th sword on hit guaranteed, but none of my opponents have known that so far. I'm having trouble walking down opponents with longer normals than me though without taking big risks, but god damn I am loving this game. Genjuro and Ukyo I think are plainly strong, idk about anyone else.

He has it, it is just bad

Good to know

>this darli

Attached: 1549256791237.jpg (530x284, 42K)

his command grab got gutted this version. tam tam seems great especially with keepaway, but that doesn't help him if you have the life lead.

he still has the frog, its just slower

you can burst and issen the opponent's throw issen
no one knows anything at tournaments yet

>Didn't even burst at the end
the fuck is this top 8?

You coming from anime fighters/Marvel/KOF something?

on a game that's centered around normals, him having such a reach without any seemingly big disadvantages makes no sense to me. if he was slow, had a lot of recovery or something similar, maybe

Needs more Earthquake to punish Tam Tam C spam.

finally an interesting fight

Honestly I don't like to throw issen just because I would rather gain stocks for yoshi plus it keeps the opponent scared to do anything if I just stay in rage, but that's good information to have

He has an incredible reach and is quick to boot.
I see why everyone's gravitating towards him.

Why yes, I do main Darli. How did you know?

Attached: giga.png (764x877, 533K)

Hanzo's projectile is nuts in rage, you can combo into issen from it

I always just throw WFT with Yoshi.

jC is great but floaty jump gets him killed in some matchups
at higher level having long range pokes isn't as great as it sounds. you stay in that range and fish for a parry

based galchad

Attached: galfordxbox.png (495x517, 10K)

I'm surprised at only one Genjuro in top 8. He is so good and destroys people who don't know what they are doing

Finals at CEO swill be Tam Tam mirror match. Zzz.

Lol

I never manage to make good use of my rage ;_; The main thing I'm trying to work on is punishing guaranteed things like throws or DPs with SSM and not just 5C. His SSM seems to have more limited use than say Genjuro and Haohmaru's, and others

>people who don't know what they're doing
>in top 8
Why are you surprised that no one is using a scrubkiller?

tier list?

Watch that Darli match again, ain't exactly amazing play we are getting here.By the looks of it not knowing the Tam Tam match up is taking the tournament.

1. tamtam
2. genjuro
3. maybe yoshitora
--- the rest ---

UNKNOWN

Its way too early for any tier list to be worth anything

Bullshit tier:
Whoever I just lost against

Trash tier:
My main

>Generally considered very strong
Tam Tam, Charlotte, Genjuro, Ukyo

>Generally considered bad
Nakoruru, Shiki, Kyoshiro

Watching CEO's top 8. I'm already sick of so many Yoshitoras.

>mfw the fucking Seventh Sword.

Attached: 1552697076453.png (580x520, 105K)

Just issen through

lmao. what a shame, i wanted to see galford go through

Seven stars aligned for Yoshitora like the Fist of the North Star.

Galford is the most entertaining character to watch, just wait till people discover more tech for him with the Poppy cross ups

he was always going to be a popular pick due to moveset size. players will get used to him later. for instance you can super through his armored hop and blow your burst/issen to auto win against the 7th sword.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kzr2eLh5_xU

Attached: D-DQw9SUYAAoyoZ.jpg orig.jpg (1000x711, 170K)

Yo Hanzo? That seems like an odd choice

hope the hanzo wins, fuck tamtam

Slinky is very good at shutting off the ground area and teleports can let you get in and keep pressure instead of being kept out.

>best character literally screams unga bunga during the match

kek

when is this game coming to PC bros?

I think he is just hoping Justin doesn't know the match ups

Valle was laughing about that on his stream for like 3 minutes straight

literally what even is tam tam? some south american warrior? wasn't south america already colonized when this game takes place?

He's from Green Hell Zone.

During his ending it says something about the Palenke stone, so I can only assume he's mayan.

1700s. Green Hell still independent.

Time travelling UNGA spirit

Yeah I don't really understand why you'd choose a short range character in that match if you have other characters.

So wait, is today the last day we can download the SP for free? I haven't been able to find a copy of the game yet.

Yeah, just go on the PSN store and you can get it without the game

Where the fuck do you live?
Also, you can download it for free on the online store without the game

Does Tam Tam have any losing match-ups? Seems like he's really oppressive with his normals and low fireballs.

What's the best SamSho game?

Some characters can punish his jumping normals pretty well. I think Ukyo and Galford

Vancouver, it was sold out at best buy and canadian gamestop

gross

The game literally came out 4 days ago, Tam Tam's strengths are just really easy to use. I dont think many people *really know how to play the game yet, so all the complaining about him is a little premature

now that was cool

I was so glad he didn't just take it

People just haven't figured it out yet, Tam Tam is just an easy to pick up character.

>No pc release
what the fuckign why.

Also why is a game that looks like deadliest warrior which I got for 800 microsoft points 7ish years ago now $60?

>No pc release
Winter

Is played this game on Snes long ago, there's a new version of it? How long as it been out? I visit Yea Forums like twice a year, talk about surprise.

Came out like 4 days ago. Get the season pass now, it is free to download even if you don't have the game

5 days
PS4/XBone season pass promo ends today, you can get it for free

>How long as it been out
since last week

It came out on Tuesday.

user there's like 11 Samurai Shodown games.

Both questions can be answered because SNK is new to both 3D graphics and PC games.

Apart from bad character variety, this has turned pretty fun

Attached: 1.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Yeah I think I'll do that
I've just googled it, you're right! I never saw any of them thoughout the years lol
I don't follow video game news, tks for the answers

Attached: happy.png (432x432, 200K)

Smashcucks should observe for when Nako boards their game

Attached: 1561840070308.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

>Didn't punish the super
deserved to lose

cory is such an insufferable faggot

looks like garbage

fuck cory but aroo made way too many big mistakes

>game looks cool as fuck
>have to wait until winter for pc version
Who at snk decided it would be this fucking long until available?

Attached: 1554219961954.png (860x930, 1.46M)

Weren't even like specific knowledge stuff, he just fucked up basic punishes

me

corys performance honestly embarrassing

>fight game

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (225x225, 10K)

SNK has just like 200 employees and they couldn't handle developing 5 versions at once

sucks because he knows his stuff, nerves must have gotten to him

He should have saved that, now Justin knows

>galford as a counter to tamtam

this cory guy seems like an insufferable faggot

Interested in this game, is there a "mid range pokey" character? I just want to stay at a reason distance and throw out long range normals while fishing for confirms.

Attached: 729a85c2-3f33-47ce-8bda-9af6edb15d1e.jpg (750x933, 81K)

He seems convinced the ninjas will do it and I just don't understand why. Not like it is an unwinnable match up but I don't see it in the favour. You'd need to be really good with your teleports.

How do I deal with the gay ass Zanmatsu dramatic super everyone spams?
Just block and turtle away?

Attached: IMG_0628.jpg (167x249, 9K)

Reminder that Darli is literally a hung futa who fucks men until they become her cock slave

Attached: 1561483803312.jpg (1282x6655, 3.18M)

Are they doing an arcade version?

charlotte

There's something for everyone, and as for mid-range pokes, a lot of the characters can cover that niche.

cope, mobashitter

Yes

You mean issen? Block, deflect, dodge or activate rage explosion. If you wait them out a little bit the damage it does goes down a huge amount.

is that out now or coming later

You mean issen? Just block and don't jump, it's a situation that puts you on the defensive, but once they use it it's gone and you don't have to worry about it anymore.

he managed to win a set vs justin with hanzo, it worked decent but it might've also been because justin didn't know the matchup. hanzo seems like a good character overall but also seems really hard to use

yes please

Basically it's been a long time since the last most recent new SamSho game and people are excited but the core of the game has been consistent for the most part over the years with a few slight exceptions(like air blocking in one of the other games).

Due in 2-3 months apparently

From my understanding Jubei, Charlotte and Haohmaru are both the midrange poke->confirm characters, with Jubei being safer with a far poke into fireball and haohmaru being the pure fundamentals, big dick 5C punish character and Charlotte with fast and safe pokes and fireball she can delay to bait a jump. But the characters with the longest range pokes are kyoshiro and tam tam

This is a man, right?

PC RELEASE WHEN
PLEASE, I BEG YOU

whats up with all these huge plank sticks

>it worked decent but it might've also been because justin didn't know the matchup
He won around just with the cross-up HS. That was never going to last. Surprised he didn't at least try Tam Tam

winter

Attached: 1530716782338.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Same. Single-player first night I had it was a let-down since it's basic stuff, but the past couple days I've been going online and doing local. It could use some tweaks/changes in areas but it's fun as fuck. I've only played V Special a few times so the series is still a bit new to me.

Attached: DUpgnAfXkAAIpKg.jpg (500x546, 55K)

How's online? Is it going to be another Discord fighter soon?

thanks. at least it's something

What system? I have two of the white PS3 to PS4 and they work fine. Had to get a little usb hub though since those thing stick out of the ports and are just begging my retard cat to bend them.

Pretty populated right now. I've not had any issues getting matches, even at random times. Think it will settle around Soul Calibur levels, you'll get matches but might see the same people a few times.

Which Samurai Shodown is the most liked one?

did i miss it?

Darli is a babe and great fun to play.
The hammer is pretty useless though, you might catch someone sleeping if you use it sparingly but like 3 or 4 seconds to charge is worthless and the projecticle reflect is so slow it's not worth it.

SNK games always remain relatively small, but the real thing that's going to determine if people stay is how fast they can patch the online lobby systems to not suck. Beyond that though, I'm confident the DLC characters will keep bringing people back.

It's done. JWong won GF 3-0 with Tam Tam.

2 and V special usually have the most players on fightcade.

Yeah, wasn't that great desu. Level of play was pretty low

2 if you're Japanese
V Special if you're a Westerner

Sorry for probably adumb question but I was watching some talk about the game and they were using "light, medium, hard" to describe everyone's normals. Does this game not use the stabdard snk "ABCD" button scheme and instead use the standard SF button scheme?

SamSho V special but i'm partial to SamSho IV myself. SamSho 2 seems to have a decent following as well.

ABC are slashes
D is kick

Ps3 to ps3.
I had a hori arcade pro since like 2009. I should really upgrade to a new stick but i dont play as much as I used to so I cant warrant dropping much money at all.

Attached: 25_samshocontrols01.jpg (1920x1359, 427K)

>tfw kinda wanna pick up a used ps4 for this (and other fighting games) but delay based netcode + australia means I'm gonna have a bad time

Attached: awake.jpg (750x869, 81K)

>Ps3 to ps3
Wat. If you mean PS3 to PS4 (My bro and I use old PS3 SFIV TE sticks on PS4) then yeah, pic related works well. Might have to upgrade the firmware on the USB converter when you get it via your computer, but I haven't had to regularly update it after that at all.

Attached: BROOK-SC-PS3-PS4-WHT__32520.1463868324.1280.1280.jpg (1024x1024, 117K)

you can also just replace the pcb with a ps4 compatible one.

No it's still the ABCD layout of SNK games. Default controls is:
A = Light slash
B = Medium slash
C = Heavy slash
D = Kick

In various other earlier Samurai Shodown games this can all change with things like Heavy slash being a combination of A+B together and extra Kick attacks too.

Should I buy it on PS4 only to double dip and play with friends on PC, or just wait until winter?

youtu.be/0oHYMohDnc0
Korean tournament

Make sure you got the season pass at least. This is probably the most alive the game will ever be, so it isn't a bad idea.

Is there a character that can outpoke Tam Tam in the new one? Kyoshiro could in Vs but it seems that he is shit in 7

Earthquake

It's just free to download so you can get it now before you get the game

Attached: ssrpg_044.png (304x224, 25K)

I'm a play some Samsho on my pro if anyone trynna go

twitch.tv/asukaowo

Attached: 1561746577385.jpg (525x478, 31K)

I will get this game when it comes to PC? Haohmaru is still the same right? What about Kyoshiro, does he suck?

Haohmaru heavy slash was nerfed but he is mostly intact

I remember when this game was fully translated only for the team behind it to nuke all their work over some petty internet drama

Attached: ignizinterrogation.png (512x512, 110K)

Kyoshiro isn't looking to good right now. Not a lot of people playing him and it seems he has a floatier jump than everyone else plus his frog does less damage now. This could change later, but Tam Tam, Yoshi, Ukyo, Charlotte, and Genjuro seem to be the big winners right now.

>Kyoshiro

got absolutely fucked up, they massacred him.

How is Wu? I was initially interested in Darli as brown muscle girls are my fetish but Wu looks to fit my playstyle more as I'm a faggot who wants to hide behind projectiles.

Attached: 35048228-young-cool-black-man-thinking.jpg (1034x1300, 107K)

>How is Wu?
She's a faggot that likes to hide behind projectiles

Attached: SAMURAI SHODOWN_20190629060936.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

wtf i love wu now.

Darli does look cool and make my dick hard though. She seems more like a "unga bunga me rushdown" which I never play though.

Attached: 74189379_p0.jpg (700x1099, 392K)

i hope wu and darli get nice doujins. musashino sekai please

She's good, but she's kinda micro-manage-y. You'll be looping her set-ups for days during a single match, but she gets access to a lot of good things if you can force people into them. I think right now she may be the only character in the game who can technically combo into into her own ultimate move.

>HURRRR ONE BUTTON HALF BAR GONE LOLOLOL
fucking shit game

did it have to look like SF4?

Have you considered gitting gud?

Snk is poor as fuck, it was to be expected.

sadly snk is still learning modern 3d. i hope they can keep improving and making their games look better. this is definitely a step in the right direction, consider how kof14 looked

I have bad eyesight but even I can tell this is airbrushed to hell.

i think if they can keep making 3d games, the situation will improve. they'll get better at it and reuse resources. would be nice to get a new garou for example, and then they could use of the characters in kof and so on

they need to improve their lobbies though

>Get touched once in DBFZ
>Watch a 70-hit combo for an hour that does half my health

>Get hit once in SamSho
>Lose half my health in seconds

The results are the same, but the difference is the time it takes for control to be restored to me, the player.

Attached: sth1-Green Hell.gif (640x448, 149K)

It's a fucking cosplay, not her casual everyday wear

i don't have the patience to sit in training mode and learn a 70 combo like an autist either. i can learn to string a few things (say, 6-10 hit combos with ky in gg) but the stuff on dbfz is retarded

>They tell me the game is alive and healthy in rank. Wait two to three minutes of the next lag fighter.
>They tell me there's player rooms. Half of them are Japanese and the rest is friends only rooms.
>They tell me everyone is equal. Only see Genjuro, Haohmaru, Earthquake, and Jubei.
>They tell me Nako is popular. Only seen two since release.
>They tell me it's a good game to learn footsies. Found myself spamming often due to all the bs.

Dear lord! What did i get myself into!?

well it's less about budget, but like stylistically it resembles the aesthetic chosen for SF4 with the ink splashes and what not. It makes sense for the SS franchise but still.

Graphically I mean that's also rather rough, it is rather funny seeing immaculate UE4 particle effects over visuals that resemble a ps3 game though.

Attached: samsho_004-noscale[1].jpg (2560x1440, 743K)

what im surprised about is how the existence of this game make people so damn salty

calm down you can still play sfv, it didnt go away

Attached: doriru.jpg (850x850, 313K)

>pretend weebs losing it over Shiki, bunch of people said they were going to play her just like they "play" Juri and Baiken
>literally no one uses her since she's easily the most obtuse and unconventional character in the game
Kind of a shame, she genuinely is a cool character but her playstyle is just bizarre, I get people wanted her back because she's hot but I almost feel like they should have realized almost no one would play her unless they redesigned her moveset from the ground up essentially.

Attached: svc-shiki-portrait.jpg (830x900, 66K)

Fighting games are great because they expose just how salty all these "no bro, I'm totally chill" faggots are. They pick up a game and expect to be decent after a day or two, it's hilarious.

This game wont live long. Been waiting for a fighter for almost ten minutes now. This alone tells me the future of this game isn't looking good at all. Another discord fighter.....fucking great.

jivers are nuts, go check fgg sometime if you have the stomach for it.

All they do is shit on everything that isn't SFV in some sort of vain attempt to prop a game that isn't liked up.

No one wanted or expected Shiki back, she was just an extremely pleasant suprise. Shikiniggers sperging out is hilarious though.

Don't play like shit

Where are you located? I didn't have long waits at all when I played on Friday. Gonna hop back on here in a bit.

>No one wanted or expected Shiki back
I wouldn't say that, her and Iroha are pretty popular even if maybe only 0.01% of their "fans" have actually played them but as the main tits/ass of samsho both of them were among the most requested characters. I'm surprised Iroha isn't dlc though. Snk doesn't seem to be one that cares about controversy and big maid bird titties will always sell.

let's be honest people care because they want them to be in new doujins or for the eventual nude mods on pc

Their statement on it was weird but the first season characters were chosen before the poll and SNK said Iroha wasn't 'ruled out'. I'm betting the poll heavily affects season two and bird bitch makes it in.

U.S.A East Coast

I'm not getting anyone at all. Damn! did i just wasted money on a dead game like SNK Heroines!?

>U.S.A East Coast
literally click ranked and then pick a player

>one bar players.
That help me out greatly.

I'm so sick of waifubux dominating everything else in japanese games, it's just fucking boring.

Attached: press a.jpg (960x960, 37K)

Literally had no problems the last hour finding people. USA, East Coast.

Shiki is nowhere near as requested as characters like Iroha or Mina, and Shiki has never been in a "proper" SamSho either so a lot of folks may have just ruled her out. I'm fine with Shiki's inclusion however. Iroha and her supporters can get fucked though.

As someone new to Samsho in general I'm having fun but seeing people react online like it kicked their dog is weird.

This game isn't enjoyable. Back to wholesome unist.

I'm in the southwest USA and I'm not having any long waits or issues finding games with 3/4 bar. Maybe alter your search settings or actually play the game, fag.

Attached: happydog2.png (395x385, 324K)

I bet you find nothing enjoyable, you miserable faggot.

How come none of the girls are barefoot on a SAMURAI game? One fucking job guys

Attached: tumblr_pdvl3mCRZg1v9c4ufo2_250.png (250x250, 78K)

He probably doesn't even play UNIST (which is a fun game too). Shit was obvious bait from the get-go, user.

As a rare someone who actually does play Juri and Baiken, I might look into Shiki in the future but I'm enjoying playing Darli right now.

Not gonna lie, Baiken would be an amazing guest character in this game, she fits so well

Attached: Baiken_Rev2_(HD).png (1200x1200, 1.04M)

The real question is, how hard will they nerf her chest?
This is a ps4 game after all.

1. if you weren't sure if the community was going to be active/last long, why didn't you wait a few weeks to buy it?
2. if you have something against snk, why buy their games?
3. it was obvious snk heroines was gonna have a small community

Only own a switch, anyone got that version? Online playable at all? Lag and decent sized player base as far as you can tell?

i want baizuri

switch version isn't out yet. comes out at the same time as steam version ("winter")

i think the switch version will be popular in japan. not sure about the west, especially since it's going up against steam sort of

Thanks homie

I don't think she'd fit well at all. Besides the game already has Jubei for a defensive character and the world has more than enough Baikenfags who don't play the games she's in already, no need to give them more ammo. I'd rather just have SamSho characters than guest characters, and if they must have guest characters, I'd like them to take from Last Blade over anything else.

>Check out vid of this
>about 25 seconds of loading before a match

Whoa what the fuck? Is that really how it is? Doesn't kill the game for me, but wow how the fuck?

Because i'm desperate! Blazblue is dead and CrossTag is a piece of shit NO TAO I have no fighting games to play. And base on my experience with Samsho right now, nothing is looking good. Oh god! When is BBV? I miss you Taokaka....oh my god

>I'd like them to take from Last Blade over anything else.
I feel the same way, if we had guest characters make it other snk characters. Hibiki would be cool to see make an appearance.

have you tried blazblue on steam? it has ~120 players online atm, peak 24h was 250. you can add people you like playing against and eventually start lobbies with them. the game is on sale right now, iirc it's 10 usd

otherwise, wait for granblue. i think samurai shodown will have a decent community either, around kof13 levels maybe

>The characters with the longest range pokes are the worst character in the game and the best character in the game

What did they mean by this?

I'm guessing it's Japanese devs getting used to UE4. Tekken 7 IIRC had long loads and Soul Calibur 6 (when I tried it on launch on a friends Xb1) had atrocious load times they eventually patched. Hopefully they patch it.

>He thinks people were barefoot during those eras

Just how far back do you think samurai were exactly?

WHERE THE FUCK IS SOGETSU!?

Attached: [laughter stops].jpg (313x254, 27K)

I'll be on PC eventually with it anyway so I can cheat it, but it's still pretty weird to me. Yeah I hope they patch it.

Who would friend a scrub player? Fighting game community is not kind to stagnant players and i believe that would never change since no one friend me, and if so, they never invite me or join my games.

MUH WATERBENDING SWORDSMAN

It's Kazuki or bust, cunt.

Rimururu and Basara are natural but I find the choice of Kanzuki and Wan Fu seem real weird. Kanzuki was never popular and SSIV is among one of the lesser popular game and Wan Fu, while a veteran, always was more of a B list character. The lack of Gen An is really surprising to me, I also was expecting Iroha honestly just because snk seems to be really pushing this as hard as possible and what better way to get a few sales then giant tits? Not terrible but I would have prefered Gen An, Mina, or Kusaregedo. At least they didn't go the obvious lazy route and waste a slot on Rasetsumaru at least.

Attached: Samsho DLC.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

He’s low tier as of right now but I’ve still been having a good time with him online. They should buff the frog though.

Rimururu seems like a weird inclusion still. Nakoruru was always the "cute little girl" character even if she's suppose to be a teenager. Adding another cute little girl feels like she's having her niche taken away.

I'm not good in these games but I got friended quite a few times before. Not sure what else to tell you man. I'm sorry you've had bad experiences. If I still played GGXrd I'd offer to add you, but if I did I'd just add you and we wouldn't play, so I don't want to give you false hope.

Try joining created lobbies/rooms and talking to people between matches. Ask what you're doing wrong, how you can improve etc. If you play around the same time every day, you'll play with the same people over the course of a few days and then you can add them. It works, don't be like that. And make sure to add people who player closer to your level.

Ahahahaah! He's not in!!! But Kazuki is coming!

Cry for me, I'm thirsty.

Attached: 1545478644747.png (1744x980, 989K)

I'm just surprised it's just Kazuki and not also sogetsu.
Here's hoping for Enja in the future

Attached: win_enja.png (304x224, 23K)

MUH FIREBENDING BRACELET USER (lol)

It's Suija or bust, cunt.

How do you play Shiki properly? I'm still learning the ropes and the only decent one I've played against used her how I guess you'd use any of the ninjas: Being really fucking flighty, applying lots of pressure, and punishing shit you might not normally be able to react to.

do we have frame data yet?
ive seen so many old supers and reversals lose to moves they never would in old samsho games. even grabs can land at unexpected times.

Attached: 1238049085357.jpg (317x395, 49K)

AAA DAA GOOO RAA
fuck you cunt Enja is cool.
COOL

Attached: Enja.jpg (1200x1200, 133K)

It's good, maybe they had legitimate ideas for how to update these characters and it fills a niche in terms of gameplay on the roster.

I'm glad they're not just sinking to the lowest common denominator and going with fanservice shit.

Seems like it has everything other fighting games are missing, I can't wait to play it on PC. I'm interested in trying at least half the roster.

This is that Samurai Warriors game, isn't it? Haven't played it but I might just because the designs are absolutely top tier.

Why do fighting games always get the best designs and artstyle?

Attached: 2406722-hanzou_rs.jpg (800x1352, 628K)

Lights: slightly minus, some safe
Mediums: minus a bit
Heavies: minus a lot
Specials: minus a whole lot
Supers: lmao

Everything: plus if your opponent is scared

Did Reynald play at CEO? His Hanzo looked unstoppable at WNF.

>I'm glad they're not just sinking to the lowest common denominator and going with fanservice shit
I wouldn't say that so soon. In Japan Nakoruru had a fucking official VN made just about her, samsho isn't the most popular series of course but I could definitely see snk selling colors and maybe even costumes for the girls.So far there's only been the low poly ones but I can definitely see them doing something like a bikini costume or some shit.

Because you dont get a big story to introduce and develop the characters, so their entire personality and playstyle needs to be expressed in their design. I love fighting game character design too my friend, for any franchise

Attached: ashashin.jpg (474x355, 24K)

Who should I main in samsho to channel the /REGEND/?

Ukyo is assassin with a different name.

It feels good to play against players that actually make you think and plan. So many people just die against earthquakes j.C so it was a pleasant surprise to get my ass handed to me.

>So many people just die against earthquakes j.C
To be fair, his j.C is one of, of not the best aerial in the game. I remember people were skeptical of him when his walk speed was shown but he can rack up fuck huge damage with that move alone. His only real downfall is not having a reliable antiair.

It is, but if the other player is patient and waits for an opening, they can close the gap pretty easily. j.C is definitely strong, but a lot of people act like it's unbeatable sometimes because they don't know how to adjust.

who's the most honest character

Waiting for someone to Issen after doing a Rage Explosion is a fucking eternity.

All I meant is that its a scrub killer. I feel like a lot of the people playing have probably little to no experience with the genre, Earthquake is a massive scrub killer thanks to that move since newfags' brains are unable to process how jump ins are anything but the optimal thing to do at all time.
My main.

Right now no one beside maybe Tam Tam is really seen as too ridiculous, obviously it's only been a few days but even that is enough to find a broken character with some games. If you really want a character to blame your losses on then try Kyoshiro, he seems to be seen as the worst character at the moment.

Why does everyone say kyoshiro is poopy butt in this one, I've never played samsho before

At first, I found their choice in DLC was a bit lacking because I was under the impression that they'll only do 4 characters. Rimu and Basara are fine, but Kazuki without Sogetsu was weird to see. It's lacking, but in terms of playstyle variety it's a fine selection, especially with Wan Fu, who brings some weird mechanics to the table(throws his pillar, increases his rage). Of course, they could've done better by going full SS3 with Shizumaru and Gaira, but they'll probably show up for the second wave of DLC.
Also, your selection for DLC characters is shit, btw.

one of these: galford, charlotte or haohmaru

Fuck you pal, Gen An and Kusaregedo are great. I'm not a fan of Mina myself but I know some peole seem to like her playstyle.

FUCK CHARLOTTE.

Attached: D-SVNE9X4AEcLkm.jpg (1416x1723, 393K)

im sure we'll get a lot more charcters if this game survives past the first season

does wu's running jab block projectiles? since her run blocks aerials

Post your ideal S2 lineup
>Cham Cham
>Sieger
>Sogetsu
>Kusaregedo

>Shizumaru
>Gaira
>Sogetsu
>Amakusa/Seiger

>Gaira
>Gaoh
>Kuroko
>Sekiro

Attached: 7366F628-9299-4F75-8951-9BB06431771D.jpg (600x800, 46K)

So how do I get the season pass on xbox? I bought the game on launch day but do I have to do anything else?

You need to go into the store and download it. The PS4 version I know has a link to the PlayStation Store on the menu so the Xbone version should have the same thing

>Shizumaru
>Sogetsu
>Iroha
>newcomer/guest

> Mina
> Sugoroku
> Seiger
> Yunfei

Attached: suguroku0fix.jpg (450x600, 53K)

Marvel is an anime game, so
>anime fighters/Marvel
is redundant

I hope we get someone winning a match with this at EVO

Attached: darli punch.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)