Comfy Nintendo Switch thread

Comfy Nintendo Switch thread

>what are you playing?
>what are you waiting for?

1. Super Mario Maker - super fun and cozy
2. MUA3

Attached: Nintendo_Switch.0.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Lads, I'm playing through Resident Evil 4 on professional difficulty, but I'm struggling.

Ashley keeps getting in the way.

Attached: perhaps you can resist but you cannot disobey.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Im just waiting for a good emummc tutorial to come out desu

I'm playing breath of wild and love it. It's my first zelda game and I love the world and the lore behind it.

Do you reckon Nintendo will eventually bring all the remakes to the switch? I'd love to play them all from the beginning. It looks like a fair few of them were playable on the Wii U so it shouldn't be too hard.

Breath Of The Wild since I never played it at release. Loving it so far besides the weapon breaking shit. Mario Maker 2 working on some basic ass levels since I never made shit in the first one.

This year? Astral Chain, Daemon X Machina, Luigi's Mansion 3.

>Mario maker, CTR, steamworld heist
>nothing in particular

>What are you playing
Right now I'm finishing up some of my backlog on ps4, but I bought Mario Maker - it will probably ship to me tomorrow. I'm also trying to finish the second last stage in Super One More Jump. If anyone is looking for a cheap, hard, platformer with a lot of content, it's pretty good.
In the next coming months I've got Astral Chain CE preordered, and I'll probably get Fire Emblem as well. There's plenty of games I want, but I'll wait and see how they're received first.

Playing moero chronicle H
Garbage translation. But I won't understand it any better if I were to play it entirely in japanese. So I try to listen to voices and read the when I don't understand a line
But when I do understand the voice, shitty translation turns me off

Attached: IMG_20190628_214348_890.jpg (1280x720, 338K)

Taking a break from Octopath Traveler. Been playing some Bloodstained Curse of the Moon lately and just started Ritual of the Night today. Too bad about the issues the Switch version has, desu.

>tfw everyone forgot that Ace Attorney got a Switch port.
We need new iterations of that series SOON, it's been milked to death 2 consoles ago.

Still finishing my 3ds backlog, I'll get a switch once I'm done, probably next year or so, but the library is starting to look pretty damn fine

Crash with my gf and her sister. Having a ton of fun so far but I wish it had more cups.
Anticipating Fire emblem, surprisingly. It didn't look very good at all at the beginning but the E3 trailers sold me on it.

Yeah, I got the Switch version cause a local independent retailer got a copy a week early but it's really disappointing. I reckon the switch is capable of better visuals, but the other technical issues sucl

Pokemon Lets Go, grinding away at buidling a perfect Exeggutor/Alolan one.

I am doing this while I wait for the CTR update and Bloodstained patches.

I usually buy physical versions of games when I have the choice but I've picked up a bunch of smaller games and stuff and now the internal storage space of my Switch is almost full. Time to finally get a micro sd card for it. I'll probably get at least a 256 gb one.

I wouldn't mind smaller bugs for now, desu. But I already experienced a game crash less than an hour in.

Played re4, la noire and friends of ringo ishikawa today. Feels comfy

>what are you playing?
Nothing. Have been playing nothing in the past 2 months and im starving
>what are you waiting for?
GE3, MUA3 and FE since are all coming in July. Finally my suffering will end

Attached: 1561670701532.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

Playing: XBC2. I'm over 160h and I'm trying to finally finish it.
Waiting: Mario Maker 2... Should arrive tomorrow

I just got a tempered glass switch protector cause it was on sale. Does it affect the ability to use touchscreen in undocked mode in any way?

Nope. Should be fine

Nope. Not that it would matter, anyway

>Playing
Dark sould Remastered
>Waiting
SMM2 to arrive on the mail

What are some good eShop exclusives to play when I finish DS?

Nope. I have one on and you wouldn't even know it was there

>playing
nothing atm but I might grab odyssey, smash, and octopath traveler soon
>looking forward to
collection of mana, DQ XIS, contra

What lore?
>ancient gerudo technology exists
>calamity ganon is going to attack
>decide to use ancient technology (divine beasts and guardians) to stop him
>ancient technology gets taken over by ganon and he takes over hyrule
That's literally the whole lore and backstory in the entire game.

>XBC2
patrician choice, I wasnt sure how much I would like it but it is one of my favorite games

How does Darkwood perform on Switch? Tempted to get it while it's on sale on Steam, but playing portable sounds great.

What do you guys think about CTR and Spyro Reignited (I know this hasn't come out yet, but maybe you tried it on the ps4)?
They could be fun to play with my gf

It surely is a solid game. I'm not even a proper jrpg fan, but I'm planning to buy Torna as well. Bonus point: my gf likes to watch me playing it, it's kinda cute

Im trying to play bloodstained
Im waiting for someone to come post that one wojak in this thread

>wojack
>>>/reddit/

>nothing
>kissing Marianne

Attached: Marianne_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 837K)

> Smash, and BotW master difficulty. Wish I still had a girlfriend to play cadence of hyrule with.
>FE, Daemon x Machina, Link's awakening, Astral chain, and Trials of Mana

Attached: 1519820425076.jpg (960x960, 50K)

I bought a Switch yesterday and have been playing Mario Maker and Hollow Knight solid since. Also ordered BotW and Skyrim second hand, I'm going to have so much fun with this thing.

I'm also planning on getting Dark Souls, Axiom Verge and Link's Awakening when it comes out. Any other recs?

tell us what genre do you prefer for more accurate recommendation

Been playing Mario Maker 2 and Atelier Lydie & Suelle this weekend. Fun games so far.

Waiting for Trials of Mana, Animal Crossing and NMH3. Good thing they are 2020 games, I got a good backlog of RPGs. Also keeping an eye on Panzer Dragoon, but we don't have an official release date for now.

Mario odyssey

Botw dlc and Super Mario Maker 2, planning to buy XBC2 or Octopath after I finish botw - still can't decide which one to buy.

Waiting for Astral Chain and Deamon x Machina

between XC2 and octo i'd rec XC2 any day

Metroidvania, adventure and RPG mainly. Just nothing Japanese-style.