What is the single most beloved video game of all time?

What is the single most beloved video game of all time?

Attached: Pokemon Gen 1.png (898x890, 251K)

Chrono Trigger

did that copy contain two cartridges? They didn't make some kind of single cartridge mode right?

super mario 64

Tetris probably
No game has appealed to as wide of age demographics as Tetris

Life Is Strange

Attached: life-is-strange-episode-2-screenshot_1920.0.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

>turn based “””””””video games”””””””””

>Link to red versions to catch all 150 monsters

So it's just pokémon blue ?

These
> 1. Ocarina of Time
> 2. Chrono Trigger
> 3. Final Fantasy VI
> 4. A Link To The Past
> 5. Super Metroid
> 6. Super Mario World
> 7. Final Fantasy VII
> 8. Shadow of the Colossus
> 9. Castlevania SOTN
> 10. Super Mario 64
> 11. Resident Evil 4
> 12. Metal Gear Solid 3

Warcraft 3

Pac-Man

Halo 3.

Literally nobody under the age of 40 gives a shit about Pac-Man, influence & recognizability is completely irrelevant to "Most Beloved".

Yea Forums's contrarianism aside, I love all those games

Single most boring list I've ever seen, yet even Yea Forums parrots it when they're not sucking off their shitty late 90s/early 2000s CRPGs.

make a better list, and I'm not trying to be a dick but I love those games on that list and I'd love to find better games.

All western games. Feels good man.

this, halo 3 is highly recarded by almost everyone

Cope
Being boring makes it accurate, since they are the games that most frequently are included on "Best game" lists. In all objectivity, TLOU should be on this list as well

Millions of People say "Mass Effect 2 is a masterpiece & my favorite game ever", nobody unironically says this about Tetris.

A game that literally everybody considers to be good? Probably Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World. I've never met a single person who doesn't like those games.

Super Mario Bros

The god damn game that saved the video game industry you dumbasses

>saved the video game industry
Only in murica.

How many times do we have to say it? Influence fucking means nothing, Most beloved is solely related to what games you most expect to see on someone's best game or favorite game list.

Pac-man and Donkey Kong if you're a retarded boomer who hates video games.

SMB otherwise.

no normie has ever heard of CT m8..

That's wrong probably. More casual gamers still express fondness for Tetris as well as a fanbase that has always existed. They're not the loudest out there but denying their existence is foolish.

超懐かしい

Attached: 61A2MFS220L._SX342_.jpg (342x430, 53K)

> Recognizability or Influence has absolutely any merit in this discussion at all
Based retard

No one gives a shit about SMB anymore either, though

They literally do, retard

>we
Speak for yourself fag influence is important
If a game is so influential people still make derivatives of it decades later I'd say it's pretty fucking beloved

minecraft