The mojave is too big, Caesars legion wouldn't be able to hold onto it

>The mojave is too big, Caesars legion wouldn't be able to hold onto it
>Okay
Superb writing

Attached: IMG_2054.jpg (1088x778, 702K)

That's how warfare works.
You didn't actually think that once you claim land it's yours forever, right?

>possess ungodly amounts of rhetorical ability by the end of the game
>game lets you use it to craft superb arguments
>this is a bad thing

Attached: f21f417e5ead5ad2ba7477d3bed6a836b3c4b1edd1ad39e4af7e3053ab89b94e.jpg (1200x1000, 168K)

>Lanius mentions he's seen the Legion spread itself too thin before
>THANKS FOR REMINDING ME COURIER, SEE YA LATER ALLIGATOR
*cartoon sounds as Lanius runs off at sanic speed*

You just max out your speech to 100 and select the option. It would be better if it gave you different dialogues to select and having to pick the right ones to say

Then why would Caesar even attempt branching out if he never bothered to assess his army's available manpower. A world-shattering proposal, truly.

>my army of 100,000 fuckbots is right outside your door and ready to dick your skull
>okay
This would have been more realistic

Wow, this never happened... Persia who? Romans who? Mongols, what the fuck is that?

spoken like someone that has no idea of the concept of blitzkrieg and how it sucks when overutilized without bringing means of stability into the gained territories. C'mon user you can't be that stupid

Ceasar is dead, his generals were just following orders

Explain both American continents then then

Colonization of basically unoccupied territory due to the native plague =/= an essentially iron age army holding onto huge chunks of territory while surprising rebellions and counterattacks from the NCR

Caesar wanted New Vegas to become his capital
Lanius just wants to conquer for conquering's sake

I'm not arguing against you, fuckwit, I'm saying how idiotic it is that Caesar, a warlord, wouldn't think of something as obvious as that on his own. It's not that the Courier is wrong, it's how fucking retarded Caesar and Lanius are.

There's one american continent, you have been educated stupid.

Ceasar didn't just lose half of his army in a huge clusterfuck of a battle which saw it wiped out by the Courier and his allies.

>North America and South America aren't continents.

HEY LANIUS

Attached: 1560381384801.png (300x272, 62K)

technically two due to Panama

Has any game ever written high-level speech options that sound convincing?

Fallout 3

>You're a robot, kill yourself
>I can't go into the chamber, it is YOUR DESTINY
How the fuck did people like that crap?