Laddios, which one of these should I get?

Laddios, which one of these should I get?

I'm looking for something that is fun to play but also, more importantly, WELL optimised i.e not a processor hog and would run smoothly on my modest machine (i5 7600 GTX 1070)

Attached: wishlist.png (942x852, 433K)

REmake

Re2. Everything else on that list is absolute shit.

Resident evil 2 is the best out of all of them as well as decently optimized. go for that

Attached: sad cat held hands.jpg (750x595, 30K)

Vampyr is meh
Rage 2 has really good combat but everything else is shit
Plage is a neat game but very easy
no idea about The Occupation
RE2 is great

that movie in the middle looks neat

stop buying games and upgrade your computer instead what the fuck

Well, I guess I'm gonna get the REmake then.

I was kind of leaning towards Rage 2 because Mad Max is one of my favourite games and it's done by the same people and literally it looks like Mad Max but fps.

But if the general consensus is Re2, I'm getting Re2

That is simply not an option for me right now. I may upgrade my processor to an i7 of some sorts later this year but in the meantime I'd like to play some games that run well on most machines

Re2 is shit

Mike, please stop.

RE2 is the only one that isn't utter shit.

just buy the warband collection dumbo

>1070
>modest
Damn nigga I'm still rocking a 970 and re2 runs fine

well i said modest because, according to some people here, if you're don't have an at least i7 and a 1080ti you should feel really, really bad about yourself. i just didn't want to invite a slew of comments telling me to go kill myself cause i dont have the latest hardware

RAGE 2 is by far the best, don't listen to retards

aside from combat and weapons it's a boring repetitive open world mess

remake is the only good game in the list

fuck, i just bought re2. i kinda wanted to get rage. i'm definitely gonna get it next time it's on sale

Get Remake. Rage 2 is showing signs of a game that's gonna get a heavy discount sometime this year.

It really does look like a critically acclaimed indie drama about surviving gay aids but also being a teenage single mother

Yep, I just bought the Remake. but i will keep an eye on the others, especially Rage 2