CORGI GANG

CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG CORGI GANG
>SPEND TEN BUCKS ON A NEW GAME
>TURTLEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Screenshot_254.png (1259x385, 20K)

what is this

do I get another badge if I switch teams?

>another chance at a free game
>don't know which to choose
Everyone is going Cyberpunk but really with no "gameplay" footage I'm not sold yet.

Cyberpunk's coming out next year, you could get a free pre-order and try the game next year, or if you don't want that you could go for Dark Souls 3, Sekiro, Mordhau, Yakuza 0 or Kiwami.

Attached: 1560724021697.jpg (533x700, 80K)

Yes

>hares still getting buttfucked with attacks even at 4th place
Being a hare is suffering.

TIC TOC LITTLE WORMS

Attached: wizpig_03.png (262x312, 126K)

can you prove it?

Now that you can switch teams everyone's just gonna switch to corgi so you get even less chance of winning anything, fucking hell

It's random

WE DID IT REDDIT

reddit: the dog

IMAGINE UNIRONICALLY BEING A TURTSOY PFTHAHHAHAHAHAH

someone posted a pic of his two badges last thread

And the teams will even out in nÂș of players "randomly".

BASED

What happened to my MAX POINTS, i had 1500, now I have just 500, fuck this stupid minigame, every day they change something

What does staying in the lead even do?

i just want to congratulate turlebros for there fine 2nd place victory. you guys worked hard. May every turtle bro above this post win a free game

how is cockatiel in 5th when they've had higher boost than hare and pig this whole time

Cuckatiel is back where they belong.

i had 6k to 10k now it's back to 6k for no reason, i waited for tomorrow and i can only claim 100points despite my point capacity being empty, this shit is so bugged out

seriously, what is this gay shit?