>2019
>still games on a desktop

Attached: 1460266952531.jpg (929x960, 184K)

>games
get a girlfriend

Geeze kripparrian looked a lot better back then

I can't get gains with a laptop.

I can't believe I'm still here

>dude has razer laptop
>other dude has razer mousepad (lulz) and razer lanyard (pic related is a lanyard)

Attached: thumb.aspx.jpg (900x900, 81K)

>SBLIII
worst one in the entire era.

What the hellamundo is a "lanyard"

>"gaming" laptop
>tiny keyboard
>tiny screen with low resolution and poor reaction speed
>headphones or no 3D sound
>can't handpick parts, and have to watch out for parts compatibility when planning replacement
>pay for parts 2-3 times more than you would for desktop parts of same performance
>no internal volume for extra hardware
just buy console already!

That dude could've helped him.

I'm travelling a lot so laptops are cool for me, never been picky for graphics though. That said seeing my CPU reach 81C when I play game spooks me,

Pic related. Get adult supervision before handling one, you seem the type of person that they make "choking hazard" warnings for.

Attached: 61J9sHNBz5L._SX425_.jpg (425x494, 26K)

this image is so old

>Not knowing what a lanyard is
>saying hellamundo
Jesus fuck, are you really that young? Fuck off, nigger.

We are trapped forever.

get aids and die

Every year the superbowl ratings tank lower and lower.
Hopefully the NFL will stop being fake as wrestling soon.

>some skinny dyel faggot with razer products that cost him twice as much as they're actually worth
vs
>fat man with calves of a god, full desktop power, and swag that he probably stole from the razer booth at some convention out of spite

Are gaming laptops still overpriced loud hot pieces of shit?

>overpriced
the gtx 10 series actually brought prices down pretty significantly, you can get a decently specced gaming laptop for around $800 now
>loud
depends on whether or not you care about portability
the slim models still have weak-ass turbine fans that sound like hell whenever they ramp up, but the thicker models tend to stay pretty quiet
>hot
once again, depends on the form factor, just remember slimmer = hotter and louder
>pieces of shit
build quality is all over the place for the most part
from what I've seen, the dell g series and the asus tuf line seem to still be constructed pretty solidly without being insanely overpriced like more "premium" lines (e.g. razer, msi, alienware)

>gaming
thats a big yikes from me dog, get a gf and have sex

based

>2019
>he still replaces his overpriced laptop every 2 years to keep pace with meme shaders in AAA shit

>2019
>still games on a laptop

Attached: 1158699-519150-34.jpg (780x336, 60K)

Something poor people have to put their IDs and/or keys on at their shift job.

Attached: 04.jpg (448x252, 28K)

I kinda like this picture. But a laptop isnt worth just for a lan party you make 1 time a year. Also a good laptop is worth like 1,8k but after a year you can buy another one

It been ages since I've seen this image, it's like saying hello to an old friend.

Just to suffer

>he plays on a little under performing laptop
Sorry sweetie, I only "play" with anons who have big fat towers and big wide screens...

Attached: 30-6-2019 14.6.24 4.jpg (565x486, 57K)

>tfw no gaming laptop bf to laugh at your penis