I can't name a more overrated game than this

I can't name a more overrated game than this.

Attached: VTMB_800x600.jpg (800x600, 82K)

OOT

BotW

ocarina of time zelda

fpbp

/thread

NV

Dark Souls

It wasn't overrated until the secret shilling campaign for Bloodlines 2 begun, about a year before the reveal. Yea Forums liked it but also acknowledged it is an incredibly flawed game. Now of course, it's GOTY all years flawless classic. Way to hivemind Yea Forums, ironically all this pedistooling of the original game caused by the viral marketing campaign for the sequel is only going to damage the sequel's success as now the audience is comparing it to a game they've been fooled into thinking is godlike.

personally don't understand its cult classic status when compared to other RPGs of its era like Kotor, Baldurs Gate 2, Stalker, Icewind Dale, NWN, Jade Empire, and Oblivion not long after it. All of those games are so completely and utterly more polished and fuller. The dialogue of VtMB is so widely revered but it's like not AMAZING amazing.

Bloodborne

oblivion

nobody ever said OMG ITS THE BEST GAME EVA!!!! until the sequel came up
it was regarded as a neat game with good atmosphere but tons of unfulfilled potential due to its rushed developement

>nobody ever said OMG ITS THE BEST GAME EVA!!!! until the sequel came up
wrong. you can admit it has flaws but still think it's the best because of what it actually does well.

Half Life 2

Literally any of the Fallout games.

>Witcher 3
>Morrowind
>Fallout: New Vegas

>more overrated game than this
Bitcher 3

Halo
Tales of _____ (fill in the blank)
Prince of Persia trilogy

Do you shit eating zoomers enjoy being spit on? I see no other reason to why you would hang out here

Half life and fear

Final Fantasy VII

It's really fucking good until you track down the source of that snuff film, from then on it's so much terrible combat and the dialogue isn't as good

OP, if you want to talk about Bloodlines you can just say so.

OP here, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm gay. Not sure if that's important or not

>I can't name a more overrated game than this
Fart of US.
Star Ocean TTEoT.
Any Metro ever except very first one.
Fecal Fartasses IX and X.
Street Fucker IV.
BIOHAZARD Last Escape.

You're welcome.

Maybe it's because it's a really good RPG, maybe it's because it has vampires. Regardless, the feeling of playing VtMb is only
disrupted by its bugs, and even with those bugs it feels great to play it.

>I can't name a more overrated game than this.
Nu god of war
Last of us
Horizon Zero dawn
Uncharted
Nu tomb raider
skyrim
fallout
wolfenstein series
doom series
nu zelda
tekken

[your favorite game]

Oblivion, Skyrim, TLOU

STALKER
empty fetchquest bananza (with guns :O )

BOTW

Dude republicans bad lmao
Hi arin transon

Most of those are overrated by normal fags where as VtBM is overrated by Yea Forums.

Football

This

fallout nu vegas

based and redpilled

>fallout
>E.Y.E
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R

It has one of the best atmospheres in any games ever.
The characters are really good too.

Almost everything made in Asian countries especially Japan.

>It has one of the best atmospheres in any games ever.

This. People underestimate just how much this stuff matters when it comes to how a game is remembered. I still get the urge to play Gothic 2 just because of how comfy Khorinis was. And Bloodlines had some great music (Santa Monica, Chinatown, the weird licensed songs) and the foggy streets and cheesy designs looked really nice. It had plenty of flaws though, pic related, reminds me of those weird creatures that jumped at you.

Attached: 1556699429603.jpg (1439x1332, 220K)

for a game to be 10/10 classic forever all they need is good atmosphere, and good dialogue. Legendary games go down this path, other games that focus on other things are forgotten with time or are just not as good as the later games due to better graphics or better gameplay mechanics or whatever

"OMG! Have you played Half-Life 2 yet?! OMG! Gravity gun! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! OMG! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! GRAVITY GUN! "

Half-Life 2 was a collection of physics puzzles punctuated by some standard FPS action. And the OMG! GRAVITY GUN!

It was pretty great at the time. The face animations and vehicles were also way better than they were in HL1. But the technical improvements won't seem so impressive unless maybe you play HL1 then HL2 right after to compare. HL2 spawned a bunch of great mods/games using its engine though. VtMB is my favorite single player game and I still play some of the multiplayer mods.