What's the hardest JRPG boss ever?

What's the hardest JRPG boss ever?

Attached: FFIX-01534-Ozma.png (740x517, 132K)

None of them are hard. All Jrpg super bosses are just massive HP bars with tedious prep for status effects and bullshit damage bypasses. If you have the right equipment and stat numbers its just a matter of time input.

>they are just hard until they arent hard
based retard

No. Hard is dodging 200 lightings in FFX.

This can be doable if you level up high enough.

Dodging the lightning isn't hard, just tedious.

the yaeger boss in ao no kiseki

Grinding to have stats good enough to beat a high health jrpg boss isnt hard, just tedious

Attached: Absolute Virtue (FFXI).png (687x437, 120K)

>its just a matter of time input.
that's a very strange thing to say. Is pic just a matter of time input? Aren't you forgetting a few things?

Attached: Abyssal_God_Scan_1.jpg (1280x1805, 454K)

>playing jr*gs
yikes...

The hard part is figuring out a strategy to beating them without looking at guides.

Attached: gos.png (913x710, 285K)

The bullshit 5* magicite+ in ffrk.

Elizabeth from P3. It's complete fucking bullshit, and figuring it without a guide is goddamn hard.

Much like Penance.

Apparently Demi-Fiend from DDS 1. I thought this was obvious to everyone here but whatever.

At one point this was absolute true

holy shit this thing made me mad as Hell of Blazing Fires

MUCH more powerful than the previous boss - check.
Bullshit debuffing mechanic - check.
Strong area spells of varying elements - check.
Superpowered physical/magical attacks which can floor even your meatiest tank - check.
Takes like 30% less damage from everything but like two specific weapons - check.
Can petrify - check.
Some other bullshit mechanic (Land Amp -> Drain element -> Void Gravitation) - check.

And that's just the "weakened" version. The powered up has double HP, more turns, and no race weakness.

Came into this thread expecting some dumb shit like this as the first post. Here it is. See ya Yea Forums

FUCK THIS FUCKING FAGGOT.

Attached: 253412.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

It was such a pain... such a fucking struggle for me. I ended up grinding to like 15 levels higher than needed, which is pretty shameful, but at least I didn't play on the easy mode version of the game or look at a build guide or anything. Very satisfying win. Hina in the expansion was a pretty cool boss too.

Seconding this. Him and Empyrea were annoying as shit

I read a guide for the main game a lot, which I now regret. I still got my ass kicked a lot which speaks volumes about the game.
In post game I resolved to not look at guides anymore, the final expansion boss actually felt easier than the main game final boss despite the three party split.

Attached: 20190222121822_1.jpg (640x480, 77K)

>complaining about anime on an anime website