The new GOTY is out for the Japanese audience

The new GOTY is out for the Japanese audience.

Attached: cover2.png (800x350, 209K)

is it the starless successor?

Can't be that great a deceiver if she is getting called that right there on the cover with her picture next to it.

yes, Marie is back.

What's the lore behind these King crimson titles?

I had a look at the CG set a few days back, looked pretty dull. It's a budget release too, so I'm giving it a hard pass. It's probably better than the absolute SHIT they've been putting out for the past decade, but at this point I've lost all faith in the company and scraps like this won't make me come back.

author is a jojo fan

That is the great deception, she is not a great deceiver.

The devs like the band, nothing more to it really. King Crimson is really popular with degenerates for some reason.

Where are her daughters though? and the maids?

This looks like a hentai gacha game with other characters from other games thrown in.

I'm playing it right now
There is only 1 track for every single sex scene so far and it's the main menu theme of Starless
Marie doesn't look as charming as the previous game while the blonde is far sexier
TOO MUCH PEGGING AND FUTA SCENES FUCK MARIKA FAGS THEY LISTENED TO THEM FUCK
but yeah it's totally a budget release
not even worth setting up a translator

>TOO MUCH PEGGING AND FUTA SCENES
Based

DOWNLOADAN

750 pics in the CG set looks pretty big for me, at least for a Lilith/traditional nukige.

Starless had thousands to the point uploaders have to split it into multiple galleries.

>the creepy janitor guy became infamous for raping and blackmailing 90s innocent schoolgirls (although 2 of them were actual sluts)
>fucks a random gym goer instead

Only 300 of those are scenes, though, and given how Empress works, that's about 15 scenes, probably less if they're using multiple CGs for progression.

That's pretty fucking mediocre for Empress, which is why it's a budget title. The content of the scenes doesn't seem that appealing to me either, it's fairly vanilla and bland like their recent titles. Overall, it's just too little, way, way too late.

I made it until the futa until I called it a night
Just letting you know, the focus this time seems to be piss rather than shit
because IN EVERY SINGLE SCENE WITH MARIE ONWARDS EVERY ONE PISSES
NOT ONCE
NOT TWICE
and god damn it's hot
so go ahead, busted 3 nuts to it

Attached: 1534009658057.png (164x188, 65K)

It's her stand's name. Great Deceiver have the ability to seduce and control any men.

Translation when?

link to the gallery?

Attached: marie.png (1024x768, 1013K)

>marie poops into dudes butthole via dildo
I cant tell if this is better or worse than starless's giant ropy shit scat scenes

A pure bestiality ntr vn from them would be nice

this. people play these games for degenerate shit, they should fully embrace it and drop all boring vanilla shit.

Attached: q.png (1412x1996, 2.96M)

They've been putting out nothing but vanilla for years at this point, it's a lost cause.

This is in no way even comparable to Empress' other games.

does the blonde milf have any poo poo scenes?

well, it's certainly a great game for Mariefags like me.

Attached: ahegaomarie.png (618x546, 534K)

Marie deserves a better game!

Does Marie shit on anyone? This is important

Is she constipated in the prequel as well?

Yes, twice.

>only 2 scat scenes
o-okay...

Good, now to wait for the uncensor

This reason this game isn't as good as starless is for a few reason. Starless was like a big F U cause sei had a falling out with his last company, and it was in development for more than 5 years if I'm not mistaken and it was priced easily at the very least more than 2x this game. They also did come out with 2 games too this time. This and the one with the old janitor dude.

>the very least more than 2x this game
4 times. Great Deciever is 2000 yens, Starless was 8000+ yens.

How much of the really grim stuff is in it.

no rap no buy desu

Not much aside from watersports and forced feminization.