This game did not age well at all

this game did not age well at all.

Attached: conkers-bad-fur-day-n64.jpg (1024x768, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VecNppuZ3tc
youtube.com/watch?v=uwkbmnKeMmA
youtube.com/watch?v=kL0wco0l-Tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah it did. I just beat it and forgot that games like this used to be good. Wtf happened?? Why is everything so terrible now?

>haha poo poo I'm drunk I drink the booze ;) hahha look a reference to a movie lmao
cringe game

yes it did

The game is kino

I feel like if this game had more collectables similar to how Banjo did, it would've been praised as a masterpiece.

Would you?

Attached: 1546135906768.jpg (2609x2159, 1.15M)

Nigger that's a rabbit.

N64 version didn't. L&R does.

>we will never get a public twelve tales build

It hurts

Shut up limp dick faggot lmao

>people hated Live and Reloaded because it changed the multiplayer
>the new multiplayer was actually fucking awesome

Look, I loved the n64 multi as well, but let's be real. The new one was a much better experience for online.

It was never good.

>Furfag game didn't age well
I'm shocked over here!

To be fair you have to have a very high iq to understand Conker's Bad Fur Day.

The lack of direction story-wise hurt the game a bit I think
Mostly because the developers didn't seem to know what to do at the end so they just did a bunch of movie parodies

Not that the movies are really bad/dated but the game shot itself in the foot by referencing the Matrix assuming all threee movies would be good. At leas the Terminator stuff will always be relevant.

this but unironically

Well Chris Seavor said he never make conker game again .

Bro almost all rareware games are furfag stuff

so... Yes?

Attached: A582BD7827AD463D9ABB6BEAD05CB70A.png (420x420, 8K)

They get a pass since it's rareware and it was developed in the 90s

Only because it didn't age at all. Games don't change over time, they cannot age. All that changes are people's sensibilities, and always for the worse.

rock solid tho

honestly if you don't admit how out-of-the-box and "rare" this type of adventure game, or just game in general, was in the late 90's, then you're an underaged faggot
btw it was also very welll done, with having some of the best multiplayer on the n64 period
boomer out

>Zoomy zoom zoom Zoomy gotta Zoom Fast ZOOMZOOM
Fuck off, this game is amazing

I wanna fuck that bunny

not him but I would

Attached: 1552581921639.jpg (1013x1066, 47K)

Only played the n64 version. What changed?

Twelve tales looks more complex then banjo, if they finished it could of been the best platformer ever made

All 3 movies are good tho

Better camera and controls along with better graphics

it got better

Zoom Zoom

I recently watched a few of Pewdiepie's let's plays because the mighty poo song popped u in my brain.
by observing you can see how much attention to detail was given by Rare.
there's even Conker's reflection in rivers.
might replay Conker's Bad Fur Day again. you're a fool if you think that this game is terrible.

Fuck off, this game was fun as hell.

>The new one was a much better
>No Cavemen vs Raptors
>No Heist
It's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VecNppuZ3tc

never forget that pewdiepie said nigger twice in his lets play of this and noobody cared.

with a hint of "let's kill the aesthetic".
what L&R did wrong was actually the music and the look of too many reworked characters.
also more censoring.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

technically a tailless squirrel

t. unironically likes ready player one

Are you fucking retarded user? How do you come up with that I'm curious?

Holy coping Batman!

can we appreciate how the N64 version almost looks like a fucking PS2 game

Attached: conk2.webm (480x360, 2.49M)

One of the best looking n64 games along with factor5 games, the Indiana Jones looks better than the pc version

That's because this game has SOUL

I agree desu. It's memorable for all the "Whoa cool, I'm doing THIS now!" sections, but a lot of those feel like shit nowadays. You'll probably have more fun watching a LP than actually trying to slog through it all. People shit on Live & Reloaded because SOULLESS, but that one is at least functional and not unfun.

That's not the reason why people hated L&R. People hated L&R because it was more censored than the N64 version, despite being on the "adult" console.

You seen the new Terminator movies?

Lad, movie references lmao
Just 'avin a laugh

The final boss is literally just the Queen Alien. If this game were released now Yea Forums would shit all over it. It's honestly just blind nostalgia that it's alright when Rare makes cheap references.

The game was a deliberately obnoxious parody of kiddy 3D platformers that set out to be as paradoxically adolescent as possible.

It all made sense in its context.

This was my major problem with it. The only collectibles were the piles of money and they didn't really serve any purpose like jiggies or golden bananas did.

>It's SUPPOSED to be shit!
And Borderlands 2 was a deliberately obnoxious parody that set out to deconstruct macho action movie stereotypes

youtube.com/watch?v=uwkbmnKeMmA

Attached: 57160947_627390907700581_6497536038464913408_n.jpg (725x423, 11K)

m8 the lead designer of the game admitted he put certain collectables in unreachable places just to annoy the fuck out of collectathon completionists

And you're an obnoxious parody of someone whose mom I just fucked. LOL

It's the edgiest Nintendo game ever that tricked people by looking kiddy I wonder how many parents brought this home to their kid thinking it was a typical Nintendo game

The fact that Conker seems to know he's walked into an Alien pardoy makes me think the game had entered a new meta level of irony.

>tfw they were making the sequel, then conker was bought by Microsoft
It's only concept arts but what they were planning with the story and a multiplayer with mideval theme sounded promising

How new

>I will never shit on katanakids as a flamerchad again

Attached: 1556427276590.jpg (640x476, 81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kL0wco0l-Tg

Attached: 1370726081648.gif (350x280, 2.59M)