I just bought a game for once. What am I in for?

I just bought a game for once. What am I in for?

Attached: 45f8b47dd0f66c0b5971ad9f87c27bb31b5fec9f(2).jpg (616x353, 56K)

generic weebshit

A better than average jrpg

A great jrpg with a really fucking neat story.
Kind of slow at the start, but extremely good cast.

Attached: 1522367781383.jpg (664x423, 54K)

one of the best jrpgs ever made, and one of the best jrpg protagonists ever.

You certainly get your money's worth

Shit. Slow, boring, easy combat, forgettable characters and music... it's not much better than the RPG Maker tripe that makes it onto Steam.

You and I both got fooled.

Attached: DMGWJ[1].png (460x136, 139K)

Retard

a very long boring game that goes fucking nowhere only to leave you at a cliff hanger so that you'll buy the next game.

Also tons of Anime tropes.

Fuck you. It gets blown out of the water by Falcom's other series, the actually good one. Why play TitS when Xenoblade, Ys, Tales, and even Dragon Quest exist?

Attached: DMGZV[1].png (347x112, 92K)

6/10 game

One of the greatest JRPG series ever.

>one of the best jrpg protagonists ever
Estelle is a fucking garbage character dude

Inferior to the Xenoblade series in every way. Just play 1/X on Dolphin, it's a better use of your time.

Attached: 1552106820539.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

Because it has more depth than any of those. Not that they're all bad of course, but until any of those other series has a universe that feels as alive and has as much effort put into it as trails then it will always have its niche to fulfill. Also the music is best.

Oh Xenobalde is fucking dogshit though.

>More depth
No it absolutely does not. It has the same amount of depth as Dragon Quest. Extremely entry level and boring.

>But until any of those other series has a universe that feels as alive
TitS is boring and uninteresting, not alive. In any case, Xenoblade, all 3 of them, does it better
>As much effort
Literally any of those RPGs has as much, if not more, effort put into them

Attached: 1544464961329.png (540x438, 201K)

Someone post the scenario script

>Literally any of those RPGs has as much, if not more, effort put into them
not him but not really. tits changes the dialogue of like every npc when events happen.

>the amount of clueless shitposter itt.
It is a nice jrpg series, but very storyheavy and slow at the beginning.
You have to actually read whats going on or you will not enjoy it much.

Attached: 1555911188059.png (560x407, 133K)

It's very good. Don't listen to the angry trannies here.

I do not want to use an overused memeword like comfy. Therefore I can't describe this game for you. If I were to describe it, it'd be comfy though.

>clueless shitposters
This is Yea Forums, what did you expect?

You ever played Xenoblade X? There are something like 250 NPCs in town, each of whom have 8+ lines of dialogue that change after various story segments. Not only that, but they don't just stay in one spot, they'll move all across the city.

Not only that, but there's an affinity chart that updates everytime you learn about a new connection between NPCs.

Attached: Alex Kills Man.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

A 20 year old rpg that has aged like milk. Bad combat and childish storybook style story.

If you want to play this series, start with cold steel. Sky shills only like their series because of the waifu bullshit rampant on Yea Forums

comfy adventure unaware of the greater happenings until many games later

Attached: 1541869497914.jpg (680x1450, 826K)

boredom

Attached: trails in the sky.png (1000x1334, 1.15M)

so like the xenoblade series, except much shittier?

Literally 40 hours of "maybe you'll come back later", basic jobs, and setup for the second game.

Tits 1 is a fucking slog

Play Cold Steel instead

What you deserve, you faithless pile of filth.

A very good JRPG

Lots of cringe-inducing dialogue and a generic JRPG storyline and setting.

This series suffers from having whole games purely for the purpose of getting you ready for their sequels.

Tits 1 is kinda mediocre and just sets up 2 which is brilliant

CS1 is the same, Trails of Zero is the same. So if you have the patience, go for it because the sequels are great. Tits1, CS1, Trails of Zero are all kind of average.

A fairly bland and generic JRPG. It does a decent job of developing a few characters, but that's all it really has going for it.