Two men, at the end of the world, fighting over nothing

>Two men, at the end of the world, fighting over nothing
Why can't Yea Forums accept this absolute kino as the ending, there are a million man vs higher power narritives

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xggWJLgN-Es
youtube.com/watch?v=f0LdIZ8TWYo
youtube.com/watch?v=ztPGThfD_GY
youtu.be/vBaGSNgFh-4
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDYPFfnm3g
youtube.com/watch?v=IiOo56N0Om4
gist.github.com/Atvaark/96f145e769faaf4cca6099bab42c5dc2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares about your dress up game, tranny. Dilate.

>caring about Yea Forums‘s opinion and what they accept or not
Why?

Attached: 0533EEE9-B25C-4678-BCF8-BF49D5345A3E.jpg (657x749, 69K)

this ending was amazing

It was a decent bitter sweet ending but FUCK TITLE DROPS. Cheapens the whole experience

>HAND IT OVER...
>YOUR DARK SOULS 3™
Miyazaki is a hack

>A fine Dark Soul to you.
>Hand it over that thing your Dark Soul.
>Is this the blood? The blood of the Dark Soul?
All three in the same dlc, lol.

>We truly where the Dark Souls 3™
Absolute Kino.

God fuck yes.
I liked Gaels fight way more than Ishinn's.
10/10 arena, music and battle. I just wonder why the he needs the blood of the dark souls to make the painting. Will it allow the painting to be free of it's cycle?

Other than the first one, there's nothing wrong with the title drops. Since they're referring to the Dark Soul which is an actual object with an actual in game history that characters are searching for

yeah and don't forget
>"Ohh, Filianore, help me, please... The Red-hood is come to eat us... to eat our dark souls..."

I think it's fine, the dark soul is an actual thing, so it's not like it's shoehorned in.

This is indeed the true ending. I still like the music of the vanilla final boss a lot, though.

AHEM

REMINDER

>we don't get to see more of londor
>we don't get to see more of the angels
>we don't get to see more of the deep
>we only get a tiny section of the dreg heap

I'm still fucking mad. That last DLC was some gay ass shit.

>final content for your entire game series bro
>what kinda bosses you want
>two demons, a dragon, a pvp/npc fight and another artorias ripoff
>but boss we already did all tha-
>AND ADD TWO MORE FUCKING SWAMPS

you need the pigment of something special for it to be a real world i think

The dark soul is an actual thing.... IN THAT DLC. IT IS NEVER MENTIONED IN ANY OF THE PREVIOUS GAMES

>people are finally acknowledging the kino of this fight
2nd best song in the game
youtube.com/watch?v=xggWJLgN-Es

Attached: a bit closer to heaven.jpg (268x188, 6K)

bro
lmao

My guess is that it's because the dark soul is the only one of the lord souls that can increase in power, instead of constantly decreasing like the others.

Hmm… You are astonishing.
The truth I shall share without sentiment.
After the advent of fire, the ancient lords found the three souls.
But your progenitor found a fourth, unique soul.
The Dark Soul.

Attached: darkstalker-kaathe.jpg (300x383, 21K)

Because somewhere out there, there's a fucking snake that's a fucking cunt and I want to fucking fight it, that's not a difficult concept to understand.
Plus there's no inherent value in subverted expectations. But the fight was pretty great though.

>2nd
To what

no

The ultimate kino
youtube.com/watch?v=f0LdIZ8TWYo
This fight is ultimate kino if you dont cheese it

lmao i love when shitposters admit that theyve never played the games

how anyone ever stumbled upon this guy without guides the very first time still astonishes me

mgs4 did it first
dmc5 hopefully did it last

Only because you are looking at it from the lens of someone who already knows how the game progresses. You have to understand that when the game first came out and you were playing it, it's not like it really gives you much direction aside from "ring these two bells, one is vaguely in that direction and the other is vaguely in the other direction". There are a TON of things you can do in any order.

because the boss was shit. i fought him for the first time at level 120 on ng+5 and he barely did any damage and just kept getting staggered over and over again

I dont know if it really counts as a title drop since the title is based on an actual item in the game. 4 souls, one of them is the Dark soul. Theres no real way to do it without saying the name

How did all humanity coalesce back into the dark soul without any of it going wild and becoming manus or any other creatures before gael got it.

I loved that he was pretty much just a dude like yourself, not some chosen one, legendary warrior or some immortal god, but just some crazy fuck on a quest that took him to the end of the world, quite literally, and that's where you fight him.
That being said, the moment when gwyn's theme piano kicks in on vanilla last boss is the kino moment of the game.

Stop thinking about From stories. From sure doesn't.

Is it a time skip in the last area? What happened? Where did everything go?

The true kino moment is actually when you stumble upon the Kiln for the first time and see the soul of cinder just resting at the bonfire like the player would

dem right user

I got some severe Kotomine vs. Shirou vibes from that boss. I loved it.

Attached: 1388203860773.jpg (800x600, 60K)

The fight was great, but literally everything about Dark Souls 3 story/lore was rubbish and I hated it.

Attached: 1215521204217.jpg (405x447, 14K)

Gael doesn't have all of it, just enough of it to transform his blood. (You) still have some of it, and presumably so does Patches and so do the various enemies at world's end.

Unknown. Either Fillianore's power is illusions like Gwyndolin or she can halt time and her waking up forced time forward to the present day. I'm thinking the latter since all the castles and kingdoms of dreg heap grinded themselves to dust by the time the flash ended

Read the post riiiiight above yours.

>Various enemies

A single ringed knight and a time traveling phantom

It's vague. Like most shit in Miyazaki games, it's up to interpretation.
However, I feel that Filianore acts a lot like what happens when you gather all the Ashes of Lords.
Gathering those at the firelink shrine teleports you to a place that looks like the near future where everything is gone and crushed towards the original flame, like a blackhole sucking it back up.
I believe that's the "present" and you're awakened sometime in the past to prevent the inevitable future.
Maybe after you awaken filianore, the "end" is sped up and the present becomes an empty wasteland.

It's time fuckery, and I fucking hate time travel to begin with so I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it as well.

yes there is a timeskip

Attached: dmcparallel.png (800x1500, 2.16M)

It was shit specially the praying mantis whit the british accent top kek

Assuming that stuff within Filianore's dream isn't "real" enough to count, there's still the guys back at the Dreg Heap.

Referring someone to your own post is cringe as fuck

It was an illusion being kept alive by Fillianore. The world of Dark Souls, by this point, had literally been crumbling to ash, much like a log in a fire. The ringed city had long since disappeared, the only living beings of which were you, Gael, and those with the bloodline who originated from the Furtive Pigmy.

Dude they have the same numbers after them

Attached: 1536210273354.png (1257x600, 1.16M)

BASED

> praying mantis

Attached: 1560289331352.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Windwaker is that bad huh?

I have a theory that Dark Souls 3 is designed around the way a black hole works, to link the imagery to the dark sign looking like one. As everything gets closer to the event horizon/the first flame, time slows and eventually acts as if everything has halted entirely. In order to pass the event horizon and reach the singularity you have to gather the ashes of lords to arrive at the first flame and make your choice of lighting the flame, letting it fade, inheriting it or so on.

Filianore may act like a barrier preventing the world from breaching the event horizon another the way, eternally keeping the world in stasis to prolong the time you have to gather the ashes and make your choice at the first flame.
Awakening Filianore breaks that barrier, the world's time moves on quickly closing in on the singularity and the world essentially ends. The player is transported to the end of the world somehow. Gael is there waiting, having given up on the flame entirely in order to gather the dark soul.

Thoughts?

>fighting over nothing
But you are not fighting over nothing?

His crossbow flip was epic

Attached: tumblr_oo15agruow1unxlj8o2_500.gif (500x194, 2.31M)

>Enemies are called "Locust Preacher"
>PRAYING mantis.
get it?
fucking retarded ass wojak posters i swear to god.

Better patent that or Vaati will steal it

I don't care if some faggot makes a video out of a theory I pulled out of my ass like anal beads. If he wants to sniff it feel free.

Good theory, it'd be a same if someone decided to make a Ds3 lore video

Attached: 374320_screenshots_20181026232609_1.jpg (2160x3840, 845K)

Sort of correct. The events of Dark Souls III take place in a pocket dimension. The dimension is shattered upon the egg being destroyed/Filianore's awakening. That's why Lothric Castle is destroyed in the Dreg Heap, but intact at the end of TRC

Attached: te.jpg (2247x957, 1.06M)

Aside from the event horizon part, the game spells this out pretty explicitly. The Dreg Heap is the whole world compressed together around the First Flame. Even at the "present" time in which most of the game takes place, the spatial compression is already in progress; it's why the lands of the Lords are all right next to each other.

It's also why the sky is the same as it was at the end of Dark Souls.

Attached: Kiln of the First Flame.jpg (1920x1080, 671K)

man this world fucking sucks
>dude here's like two centuries of sun
>aw too bad it's gonna get dark soon also monsters
>oh look some dude burned up guess we got more sun
>do it too much and everything around you is literally pleading with you to let the age of fire end

>final boss is LITERALLY Guts
how did he got away with it?

not really

>game is literally Berserk

because miyazaki has built a career on plagiarizing berserk already

Sekiro was such a great companion piece after three games about the end of days. Kuro knows in his heart that giving people the power to rebirth will lead to stagnation and is trying to prevent Dark Souls III from occurring.

>when you realize Dark Souls lore sucks and Bloodborne is infinitely better

Attached: NIGGA.jpg (450x450, 74K)

I don't get it. How can you play the same fucking game 5 times in a row?

How the fuck can they NOT be tired of the same fucking thing every single time?

>oh boy I can't wait to free princess zelda, get that whatever triforce sword bullshit and kill ganon

Seriously, what's the fucking point of a series if you just keep rebooting it and redoing it and the main character is the same and the villain is the same but everything else is different

The themes throughout the dark souls 3 DLCs about rot and how a new "art piece" must be created to flee from the dying, stagnating world of Dark Souls that has lived past it's prime was fucking ace. It was a very beautiful way to end the series, especially the cheeky "world born of the blood of the dark soul" thing surrounding the dark soul which is a nudge toward Bloodborne obviously, a game born from dark souls mechanics.
Sekiro was all about rebirth, too.
I don't give a shit what anyone says, these games stroke my metaphor loving boner.

>I don't get it. How can you play the same fucking game 5 times in a row?
>How the fuck can they NOT be tired of the same fucking thing every single time?
>oh boy, I can't wait to to kill an old king, link the fire whatever bullshit or let the world go dark
>Seriously, what's the fucking point of a series if you just keep rebooting it and redoing it and the main character is the same and the villain is the same but everything else is different

me too bro
me too

I'm all about the dark lord endings but the multiple ages of fire aren't necessarily bad. Look our existence IRL. Is having a good ignition at the start with a long and prosperous life so different? With the structures of the world, the body, decaying in its old age when the spark is nearly gone. Our power/livelihood and all that we have worked for being taken over by a younger and more fierce competitor as we die? Someone who chooses to continue our work or destroy it for something new? Are either wrong? Are either bad?

>I don't get it. How can you play the same fucking game 5 times in a row?
I've played Tales of the Abyss and .hack//g.u. like 7 times each. If you like something, why not play it again?
It's easy to see how shit can repeat like that.

Attached: puffy vulva.jpg (622x521, 63K)

Hear, hear.

Attached: Behold the Lightning of Tomoe.webm (480x368, 1.99M)

I chose the Shura ending. It was great.

Attached: carrie fisher.jpg (1600x1200, 188K)

Me too user,
me too

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.27M)

It's not LITERALLY the same thing each time though. It's similar there's always a king and a kingdom but you're not fighting literally the same boss over and over and over. You can't serious compare gwyn to general issin.

And even then, I do see people complaining all the time that dark souls is just from milking a formula but when it comes to zelda nobody gives a shit. Are they EVER going to move on or is it going to be the same fucking shit every game forever? Will you retards never get tired of fighting ganon for the four millionth time?

yo literally 1st playthrough of DS3 (beat sekiro couple months ago) and first tried this guy last night. agree kino fight with fair telegraphed attacks and no bullshit 360 aoe spam around him + lore elements u mentioned. did midir in like 5+ and Gwen is tonight!

>tfw still haven't completed the dlc

Got to the part where the dragon is guarding the bridge, and even that took me forever to get to. The DLC is hard as fuck.

Nah man I was just joking the Soulsborne games are my favorite ever.

Attached: 1561609242858.png (631x710, 1003K)

>KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO!!!!

Attached: 1561379308566.gif (413x243, 51K)

Honestly, screw everybody who says "Wow this game is great, I hope THEY NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE IT EVER AGAIN because 'muh artistic purity'".
There is something to be said for considering a story finished and not wanting it extended further. But making those complaints regarding gameplay is just dumb, we have plenty of studios that milk franchises until they're dry and Souls is nowhere near those levels.

Yeah but who would not at least talk to the giant weird snake head in Firelink, once you see it's not attacking you? The only reason I can see is if someone determinedly clears New Londo at the earliest opportunity, without even returning to Firelink often enough to see the wyrm.

flip TP and WW and you have a not shit opinion all of a sudden

but they are not the same outside of having those recurring characters

Baste

Attached: DSIII.jpg (731x1200, 155K)

I literally just got off my third run through Bloodborne today. That was the third in two months.

Now I'm not saying LoZ is that good, but a good enough game is something you want to play more than once, and at least they change thigns up a bit between LoZ games.

Hand it over, that thing, your some sort of suicide squad

Yeah, but W H Y?

How fucking artistically bankrupt is your series that you can't come up with more than ONE main villain?

You're saying Frampt or Kaathe should have been the final boss?

>generic anime sord guy with 10 billion HP in a generic arena with nothing but a slight incline and a pillar (which can be used to exploit his shit AI)

Literally the biggest danger is falling asleep. One of the worst fights in the series.

Fun games, trash fanbase. I hope Elden Ring includes an (official) easy mode just to trigger you faggots. Obviously the Souls games have unofficial easy modes like Lothric Straight Sword in DS3, but something that just reduces enemy hp and damage.

Attached: DankSouls.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

It has its perks. It's a really neat idea, these ever reincarnating entities that inevitably do battle for eternity.

Post kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=ztPGThfD_GY

Attached: 1561127196543.png (370x500, 154K)

They have been around ever since the first game, are shady as hell, are absolutely up to no good, and are ancient beyond belief. I would very much like the conclusion of the series to involve them in some fashion, yes.

>Lothric Straight Sword
so that's why it was my favorite weapon

>generic anime sord guy
I, too, remember the anime sword guy who was an Undead slave knight that found a reason to live in satisfying his master painter by providing pigment to create a new world to escape this dying one.
>in a generic arena
I, took, remember the end of time arenas that plagued video games throughout the 2010s. Completely terrible post, user. 0/10, you can do better.

Attached: Jesus christ, Miyazaki....jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

Because it was fucking retarded. Ringed City was so shit.

they change out 99% of the setting and cast, only reusing the core 3 characters between titles. They usually change the personalities, designs and motivations of all of them between games too to the point that outside of sharing names many of the characters are nothing alike.

Genuine question now for you user - have you ever actually played any LoZ games? Your posts sound like you have not even a basic understanding of the games and learned about them solely through Yea Forums shitposting.

Attached: A pretty cool twist.jpg (1000x839, 421K)

Some of you guys need to go outside, lose weight and have sex.

Most cringe thread on Yea Forums right now

Attached: IMG_20190625_072229.jpg (417x417, 49K)

Dude stop trying to make Gael a "character" he's literally an NPC they introduced only in the last DLC who you talk to once who was a slave once and is super strong for no apparent reason and met some painter girl who has crazy powers for no apparent reason and decided to help her for no apparent reason and she wanted to paint a new world with the dark soul because ???? and that's it.

None of the NPC's in the game react when you have the fucking dark souls of man in your posession and nothing changes. 10/10 thanks for playing

desu it's better than other series that introduce even bigger bads leading to rapidly accelerating power creep or series that reboot every ten years and only continue for the sake of brand recognition. I think the way Nintendo handles how the games are related to each other is one of the better ways to do so for such a long running franchise. Not to mention there are several Zelda games where Ganon is not the main villain, and others where there is another antagonist pushing forward events with Ganon showing up at the end as the final battle.

Also, I'd hardly call a series artistically bankrupt just because it continuously explores similar themes and has a small group of characters that are consistently in every entry. Especially when you consider the consistent quality of the series over time and the impact it has had on the industry. Why call it a Zelda game if you don't have Zelda in your game?

Well, the back exit from Blighttown dumps you in Valley of the Drakes, and if someone decided to go through that and ended up in Darkroot, i could see someone going right through Sen's without even touching Firelink.
When you get back from Anor Londo, the shortcut to New Londo is right back the way you came, so people who would run back there after getting dunked on by the ghosts the at the beginning of the game.

Why would I play gay ass games made for babbies with such a low attention span they throw a fit whenever anything changes?

Just IMAGINE the nintendie butthurt if there was a legend of zelda game where even one character like link, zelda or ganon was missing. Just fucking imagine the SEETH and COPE that would proceed en masse because Nintendo made a new game not like the old ones. All nintendie franchises are like this, look at fucking mario it's EVERY TIME rescue peach and kill bowser.

Christ how embarassing.

You meet him to go to the first DLC.

Cringe

Majora's Mask doesn't have Ganon. Plenty don't have Ganon.
Majora's Mask only has Zelda for one song tutorial.

>and is super strong for no apparent reason
He dies when you summon him in the Friede fight 9/10 times.
>whom you talk to once
In the first DLC, yes. But he gets characterization from the painter, from his actions of guiding the player with messages.
>who has crazy powers for no apparent reason
Painted worlds were a thing in Dark Souls. Why wouldn't they return to the concept?
>and decided to help her for no apparent reason
The painted world is a place for the forlorn. They are not subtle about this.
>and she wanted to paint a new world with the dark soul because ????
Because her mother painted worlds before her and she is continuing the tradition. Once again, all around terrible post, but at least you tried this time. 2/10.

A lot of it was destroyed. Gwyn is very clearly responsible for the curse of undeath, the darksigns origin lie in the Ringed Knights description which describes abyss sealed by fire.
Undeath is a curse designed to encourage humanity to destroy the dark soul, and destroy it they did.
The only people Gwyn could not convince to do this were clearly the first of humanity, the pygmy lords, who still knew the power of their soul.

And he only has 2 lines, then disappears from the DLC.

Cringe

That's like bitching that people say John Wick's name in the movies. Dark souls is an actual element in the story.

You can also summon him for the final boss fight.

just asking
have you watched Parabellum yet

>I suppose we're all.... Borne from the blood

Fuck

I got offered free sex from this "high end escort" because she wants to have payback at her husband she separated from recently by fucking one of his friends, I'm not even really one of his friends though, I just know him from highschool and used to go through him to get weed sometimes
I was considering it at first when she messaged me about it but had a wank and in my post nut clarity was disgusted by the thought of fucking her, her head is fucking mong and she's pretty fat too, only good thing on her is her tits

What do Yea Forums? Lose my virginity to free prostitute fuck or continue trying to find gf?

Attached: 1509007642941.gif (326x326, 211K)

Listen to post nut clarity.

>best zelda game
>has the least zelda bullshit
>has the most original stuff

oh geez how strange

OH OKAY SINCE HE'S SUPER WEAK MAKES TOTAL SENSE HE SOLO'S THE PYGMY LORDS WITH THE DARK SOUL AND POWERS HIS WAY THROUGH THE WHOLE RINGED CITY BY HIMSELF AHEAD OF YOU

YEAAAHHH

DUDE MEMBER DARK SOULS 1? MEMBER THE PAINTER? UHHH DUDE DON'T ASK ME TO EXPLAIN LIKE WHY THIS BITCH HAS SUPERPAINTING POWERS. OR WHY SHE LOOK SO ODD. JUST SHUT OFF YOUR BRAIN DUUUDE

OH YEAH ALSO FORGET THAT THE GUY WHO PAINTED THE LAST WORLD AS A MAN BUT DUDE IT'S HER MOTHER DUUUUDEEE

GREAT STORY BRUH 10/10 BEST WAY TO END A FRANCHISE PULL A STORY OUT YOUR ASS AND LEAVE THE PREVIOUS EVERYTHING JUST KINDA IN THE SHIT LMAOOOOO

WORDS CANNOT FUCKING STATE HOW GODDAMN ANGRY I AM ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY FUCKED UP DARK SOULS 3

I WILL ALWAYS BE FUCKING ANGRY

>DUUDE GWYN TOTALLY HAD LIKE BABY DRAGONS
>DUUUUDE THERE WAS ANOTHER ABYSS
>WHAT ETERNAL SERPANTS??
>WHAT LONDOR???
>WHAT ANGELS????
>DUUUDE SUBVERTED EXPECTATIONS LMAOOOO

Yeah I feel like if I fuck her I will be severely disgusted with myself afterwards, I'd deadset rate her a 4 at the very best if I'm being generous, and as much as I want a fuck I feel like it wouldn't be worth it

I'm so sick of this meme that's not what happens at all and it cheapens Gael's story.

>OH OKAY SINCE HE'S SUPER WEAK MAKES TOTAL SENSE HE SOLO'S THE PYGMY LORDS WITH THE DARK SOUL AND POWERS HIS WAY THROUGH THE WHOLE RINGED CITY BY HIMSELF AHEAD OF YOU
>OH OKAY SINCE [the player] IS SUPER WEAK MAKES TOTAL SENSE HE SOLOS [Asylum Demon, Taurus Demon, dual gargoyles, Queelag, Iron Golem, Ornstein & Smough, Seath The Scaleless (who has been around since the beginning of time), the witch of Izalith, Gravelord Nito, Artorias, Manus, Black Dragon Kalameet (who has been around since the beginning of time), the Last Giant, the Pursuer, the Ivory King, Sinh (who has been around since the beginning of time), Vordt, the Abyss Watchers, the Dancer, Wolnir, the Demon King, Sulyvahn, Champion Gundyr, Aldrich, Yhorm, Prince Lorian, the Demon Princes, Darkeater Midir...]
Didn't even read the rest of your post. 0/10.

Attached: 1508921080972.jpg (1920x1080, 1.76M)

>zoomer
kek, Zelda changes not only bosses but gameplays style, there are platformers, 3d Zelda, top-down 2d and even a fucking musou.
Dark Souls is LITERALLY the same fucking thing, I like how you had to pull a sekiro boss from your ass since sekiro is the farthest the games got from not being complete remakes. Only a retarded zoomer could say Zelda games are all the same, unlike dark souls. It is literally the same game since DeS up to DaS3. Bloodborne and Sekiro are different but nothing like Zelda 1 is from Zelda 2

>jobs to Friede 1v1
>solo"s your entire ringed city and your dark soul wielding pygmy lords

nothing personell

Dual Sanctuary Gs are a fucking menace. Probably the only Dark Souls boss I never could beat.

There's a lot to work with here, but I think I'll go with
>simultaneously complaining about "member" and about not bringing back the serpents

>soulkiroborne
>bolataria lordran drangleic yharnam lothric ashina
>zelda
>hyrule hyrule hyrule hyrule hyrule hyrule

Literally the same can be said about Dark souls tho...

>"Chosen Undead/Seeker of Fire/Unkindled one GATHER THE SOULS OF THE LORDS AND LINK THE FLAME, FOR IT IS YOUR FATE"

My absolute all-time fucking favorite god damn thing about Dark Souls is that lore youtube channels are always 100% fucking wrong about predictions. They kept fucking thinking that the next expansion pack or the next sequel will answer every fucking question.
>This new expansion pack is going to take us to Londor or answer questions about Gwyn or reveal what the serpents were doing!
>Expansion pack has nothing to do with anything and all their lore descriptions add new shit to a story started by said expansion.
Must have been a kick in the balls every time.

Attached: 1399335532289.jpg (673x739, 51K)

DaS
>different names but the same exact places
Zelda
>same name but all completely different
>lowrule, sky kingdom, termina city are also different locations

Isn't it past your bed time?

humanity in the first game is a literal dark soul

it slowly diminishes over the three games until you're just fighting over scraps in 3

Actually the other way around, the Dark Soul grows in power as the First Flame weakens, opposite to the other three Lord Souls I think

I doubt (you) could even imagine it...,
The size of the beached whale that excreted this post...,
Don't tell me you don't smell it....

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

why does Dark Souls appeal so much to nihilist zoomers and boomers

>the one that people claim to play for nerd cred, but at most probably got an hour into it before quitting
>the "first" entry that most people started with, 90% of people who like the series call it their favorite so they don't have to think about it
>the entry that did something entirely different, despised upon its release, but true fans appreciate it for what it does right despite its flaws
>absolute kino, but limited in replay value
>secretly kino, has a fuckton of problems that keep its value hidden

Yeah, that checks out.

it's not just youtubers, but anons here as well. it's especially annoying because these autistic faggots get disappointed that none of their speculation comes to pass then aggressively shitpost in the threads.

>two men

Um, sweaty, i made a barefooted girl in my game

Babys first rpg

Friede fight is better.

Dark souls has no formal story and all assumed originates from neet YouTube losers who invented lore to attract faggots who even use the word kino.

You use that word in real life lately?

The answer is no and it's all inside your little head.

Moron.

Yeah TRC and AoA ended up being more meta; celebrations and ponderings of the series and From's goodbye. Hence Villhelm, the painter, and Patches'
>And a fine Dark Souls to you, my friend!

It's literally the easiest fight in the game tho

cringe lmfao
so many attempts to shitpost shoved into one garbage post and they all failed

>Dark souls has no formal story
Not told, no. But it's pretty easy to figure out the sequence of events of each game just with cursory attention paid to dialogue.

>people defend AoA as a good DLC because it had a meme boss fight

It makes the painting not stagnate and rot

Ds2 wasn't as different as you people pretend, it just shit the bed so hard

Attached: ds2o2.png (1187x1500, 1.4M)

>world is going to shit beyond saving
>everyone escapes into a painting in the end

this says a lot about our society

tp is better than every other game there

Bruh now I know you're baiting if you think every soulkiringborne game is set in the same place

>CALLBACK TO PREVIOUS BOSSES BAD UNLESS DS3 DOES IT!!

kek all these soulsbabys defending shit dlcs and recycled content

DS3 has nothing but shallow superficial "references" to DS1 but none of the actual mysteries or significant characters carried over.

>duuude remember andre
>duuude remember sif
>duude remember artorias
>duuude remember atrorias again!
>duuude remember asylum demon???

The only good reference in DS3 was the nameless king.

you say that, the game literally had a tranny ring kek

>But DS3!
I never mentioned Ds3.

Attached: ds2o3.png (1187x1500, 1007K)

>soulkiringborne
Just go to fucking bed

>zelda map
>more different than dark souls
lmao ur not even trying

Aside from BB and sekiro they're.

Najka was bad because it wasn't narratively interesting.
>duuude remember sif
?
>duuude remember atrorias again!
Yeah I'd rather the Abyss Watchers were more in line with the Farron Followers of the painting than a bunch of ninja flippers. I imagine the fight was borne of a gameplay want first (wanting a fight with a flippy dippy dude) and story second.
>duuude remember asylum demon???
The presentation is good though, especially if you bust his legs. Gives off an ungodly scream.

>AH AH DUDE! I DIDN'T MENTION DS3 EVEN THO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SHIT ON DS2 LOVE IT!
dishonest as usual

>MM OoT and WW are the same place!1
>DeS DaS1 DaS2 DaS3 are completely different maps, can't you read the name? lewl
kek what a fucking retard

Because it was unearned. Quite literally no buildup.

So Lothric, Lordran, Drangleic and Bolataria are ALL the same place with the exact same areas, no differences between them whatsoever at all.

B R U H

Fine.

Eldenemonborne Darkringkiro's Soul: Prepare to Die Twice edition

god i love kaathes dialogue

>I am the primordial serpent.
>I seek to right the wrongs of the past to discover our true Lord.
>But the other serpent, Frampt, lost his sense, and befriended Lord Gwyn.
>Undead warrior, we stand at the crossroad.
>Only I know the truth about your fate.
>You must destroy the fading Lord Gwyn, who has coddled Fire and resisted nature, and become the Fourth Lord, so that you may usher in the Age of Dark!

try harder if ur going to respond to me, ok?

its really vague, you pretty much have to make up your own interpretation as nothing you read online is going to be any more valid than anything else. my personal head cannon has always been that filanore's sleep was keeping the ring city timelocked so nothing aged and as soon as she woke up everything instantly "caught up" with the rest of the broken world and the only thing that remained was the few immortal cursed beings

>So we're some kinda hero of the flame squad?
How did they get away with that one?

get help user

Attached: file.png (1025x375, 785K)

This is not the ending, it's just the last part most people played since it's DLC. The Usurp the Flame ending is the most kino and fitting end.

>they're completely different, can't you read? lol
>Eldenemonborne Darkringkiro's Soul: Prepare to Die Twice edition
You have to be 18 to post here.

>Hand it over, that thing....Your pet nigger
how did they get away with this

gael is a really fun boss as long as you aren't using a heavy weapon but get over yourself.

Attached: strVSdex.jpg (2408x1500, 1.25M)

Usurp the flame is cool but had very poor buildup and there should have been some payoff or postgame changes or something.

I just really feel like the endings for 3 were not that different from 1.

haha lol

I beat dark souls 1, got bored of ds2 half way through. Should I try out ds3?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

yes, 2 is trash

it's more of the same with less armor variety and weapons

>guides you through the whole time
>no buildup

Dependa on how you felt about DaS. If you loved it than stay away from DaS3, if it was alright than you'll probably love DaS3.

Yes

Attached: download (16).jpg (2048x906, 136K)

God fuck these people. Dark Souls 3 is a great game but not as great as Dark Souls 1. Go play it right now.

Oppossite for me, played DaS II first, tried to go back to DaS I and got bored

Fuck you for lying, nothing I said is wrong.

I loved Ds1 and I love Ds3 just as much

Attached: 1557379676722.jpg (1280x1811, 747K)

>JUST CONSUME PRODUCT
My favorite thing about DaS was to godlike SotN-like map and that is just non-existant in DaS3, that game is just a fucking theme-park ride with "things you know" from the first game randomly poppin up along the way.

>wide with two sheathes
>thin with two swords
prob cant even hold those up

Ds2 is shit and the black sheep of the series so if you like 1 then you'll probably like 3

t. loreless shitposter

>that game is just a fucking theme-park ride with "things you know" from the first game randomly poppin up along the way.
*ahem*

Attached: file.png (728x480, 543K)

I love getting engrossed in lore of games but was never too attracted to DS. Have never tried them, didn’t think they’d be up my alley despite seeing a fair amount of gameplay. I don’t mind a challenge but am on the fence. Thoughts?

But they were fighting over the dark soul.

That thing?

Do it faggot best games of the last 15 years

>that game is just a fucking theme-park ride with "things you know" from the first game randomly poppin up along the way.
I will never understand this meme complaint. Its supposed to be a sequel, why would things from the previous games not be in it?

if u want to play do it
whatever man
you're not poor, are you? having to debate whether to buy games?
its not ok when dark souls does it

>Gael needs the dark soul only pygmy lords possess
>But they stay in this unaccessible tower
>Instead of making a bridge he waits till enough soil blows under the castle
Was he an autist?

Attached: dark-souls-3-the-ringed-city-dlc1.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

It's not though. It's just dude artorias ripoffs dude demons dude anal londo dude geyndolyn

It's 100% fluff and nothing apart from the nameless king actually matters. It's shallow, if it actually affected the plot I'd be okay with it but it doesn't.

you're just holding dark souls up to higher standards than other games because you know its better

Go to bed Kaathe

I think it was protected by the egg that you break before the timeskip

Play the games, but don't get engrossed in the lore if you want to not end up banging your head against a wall.

No nigger I wanted a SEQUEL to elaborate on actual important parts and characters of previous games.

Instead we got duuude onion bro duude blacksmith duuude bruh bruh breeeewhh bighat logannnn bruuuuhhh

>I will never understand this meme complaint. Its supposed to be a sequel, why would things from the previous games not be in it?
faggots literally used it to shit on DaS2 but is okay when 3 does it
I still remember all the autistic screeching because of Old Dragonslayer

Holy shit

the individual characters dont matter
that was a major theme, did you miss it?
none of those retarded faggots mattered

Then why do they keep bringing them back and ignoring important lore characters like the serpants?

name 10 characters they brought back
and 10 important lore characters they ignored

Lmao no way fag how about you name one important plot related character other than the nameless king who is in ds3 and the other games.

>another artorias ripoff

Why are there so many of these in DS2 and DS3?

>I got some severe Kotomine vs. Shirou vibes from that boss. I loved it.

Explain?

I actually haven't

Why, is it stupid?

The picture said it all.

>I just really feel like the endings for 3 were not that different from 1.

Why did Dark Souls 3 feel like a rehash?

>I don't give a shit what anyone says, these games stroke my metaphor loving boner.

What was the metaphor of Demon's Souls and Dark Soul 1?

1:1 lifting a boss from the previous game is not the same thing as having areas and enemies that are inspired by the previous game.
Abyss watchers are 100% Artorias cosplayers, but they are not the exact same fight.
DaS2 rightfully got shit for Old dragonslayer because it was just Ornstein with nothing new going on, had it been given remixed moveset it would have been far better received

the pygmys
the soul of cinder
your turn

Because it was. Poorly thought out lore/world and they compensated by shoving a shitton of references and callbacks.

How many Demon's Souls references were there?

no, they just had a title drop

>SOC
>CHARACTER FROM DS1
>RELEVANT TO THE PLOT

OH NO NO NO

>The retcon lords
>don't even do anything just job to homeless santa claus

Oh no no no

please point to me a 1:1 boss lifted from 1 tat's in 3. otherwise you're making an incredibly disingenuous comparison.

Asylum demon is a miniboss in ds3 who was a boss in ds1. Black knights are unchanged from ds1.

>Everyone bitches about Das3 having characters from Das1
>Nobody bats an eye at Das1 lifting half of the cast and bosses from Des

Attached: tenor.gif (220x181, 1.08M)

>The retcon lords

How were they retcons?

They're not the same characters just similar since it's a spiritual sequel.

Nobody played Demon's Souls because it wasn't on PC.

Neither was DaS1 initially and it did great.

I don't recall asylum demon blasting boulders from its mouth in 1. And black knights aren't a boss.

>I hated the game, even though I played through the entire thing and even the DLC

Just admit that you don't like it because it's the "popular" Dark Souls game.

Didn't PC players have to beg for a direct port of the Xbox 360 version?

Because they are literally only exist in the ds3 dlc and never before is a breath of any pygmy city or pygmy lord let alone LORDS existing.

Ds1 mentions one pygmy, now all of a sudden there was a secret city all along with a whole dynasty of pygmy lords with their very own abyss and abyss eating dragon which gwyn conveniently forgot about in oolacile and new londo.

And don't pretend like the pygmies play a big role in ds3 either, you see them a tiny but before the final boss in the dlc.

>two men
But I was playing as a woman

>give it to me
>your dark bussy

No profaned flame either. What makes me mad is that miyazaki just went "nothing matters dude lmao" instead of explaining all the parts of the story. He had two big dlcs to explain it all but he chooses to do a fucking "just let it it die" metaphor and brings NEW ELEMENTS to the story instead of just fucking finishing the story. Well nothing matters? You can then say this to every lore from every game and every movie. Nothing matters and cut to the ending. And people defend him for this shit.

It's literally a last jedi tier "fuck you" and pretty much anything would be better than what we got.

>Two men, at the end of the world, fighting over nothing
Stop repeating this nonsensical sentence. Both were important historical figures, the world was in state of another transition and the fight was certainly not over nothing.

youtu.be/vBaGSNgFh-4
But the title one is much better user. No idea why it wasn't used as a boss theme

the pygmy royalty and their descendants have been sealed in the ringed city, protected by FIlianore, for god knows how long, starting from the end of the war against the ancient dragons to the time skip you trigger to reach the apocalypse where you fight Gael
i think it can be presumed that the pygmies kept inheriting a large portion of the dark soul, which coupled with gael's absurd quantity of humanity that he ammassed (considering he's been travelling the kingdoms ever since Gwyn's age) could recreate the dark soul's power, especially where every other source is basically depleted.

>Stone dragons are Immortal because of their scales
>Seath was born without scales so he isn't immortal
>Immortal dragons have immortality crystal despite already being immortal
Why the fuck do people pretend to care about the story of these games? It's been a mess from the start

>super excited for the dreg heap/ashen waste areas shown in trailer and leaks
>game comes out
>no ashen wastes
>dreg heap is just the boss arena
>okay it'll be in the dlc
>dlc 1 is some painting bullshit
>okay it'll be in dlc 2
>trailer comes out
>it's in
>it's just a short section with a swamp at the end and another boss arena

WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK

That has never been super clear but the crystal might be what gives their scales power.

I don't see the problem. It's a relic of the everlasting dragons, so what?

Maybe it will be in Elden Ring lololol

Don't forget

>We will never know WHAT the Deep even is
>We will never know why there are 3 types of flames/fire (chaos/profaned/normal)
>We will never know what the fuck Aldritch saw in his vision saying something about stuff being underwater
>We will never know why the "Deep" is full of weird bug things

Dark Souls 3 is just a bunch of shit thrown in at the last second just to finally finish a contract with Bamco. And I honestly believe Patches in the last DLC is fully channeling Miyazaki or the Fromsoft team in general in how they're fucking done with it.

There was actually a pretty good ashen wastes area in that ashen game (WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT) but then the rest of that game was shit so whatever.

>not mentions the music
Shame on you user.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLDYPFfnm3g

Attached: 1352303799178.png (650x950, 251K)

ganon is one of the best antagonists in vidya imo
the dude is like DIO in the sense that he's pure fucking evil and ambitious as fuck, willing to fuck over Hyrule, the Sacred Realm, the Twilight Realm, whether he's in his prime or at a fraction of his power, just to get back and kick Link around for the triforce
in one of the timelines the gods had to flood the entirity of Hryule just to keep the bastard at bay, if LoZ had a more serious tone and gritty aesthetics everyone would be kowtowing to its story imo

>Ds1 mentions one pygmy, now all of a sudden there was a secret city all along with a whole dynasty of pygmy lords with their very own abyss and abyss eating dragon which gwyn conveniently forgot about in oolacile and new londo.

How many retcons are in DS3?

They very clearly state the scales give them their immortality
Why do the immortal dragons who were born immortal need a crystal that makes them immortal.

Attached: file.png (617x562, 579K)

We sort of know those things. It's mostly speculation but the dots are all there

The deep is basically entropy. Every cycle of the fire being linked a little bit more shit filters it's way down. Think of where all the lost humanity and souls goes? It goes to the deep, which starts building up a sediment of souls and humanity over thousands of cycles. Eventually this attracts insects and creatures who feed on this ancient sediment and get corrupted by it, hence why you see insects. It's like the rot in the painted world, a result of stalling the natural order.

Endgame of the deep is after enough cycles it rises up and covers the whole world. Now the flame is out forever and will never return. The earth becomes swallowed by the ocean and all that is left is an ocean packed with trillions of undead. Drowning, dying coming back over and over forever in a world without fire, death or life.

Always struck me as odd how that "end of all time" desert was on the front cover and intro but never in the actual vanilla game.
It made it feel like this stuff was initially cut during development / cobbled together out of unused assets.

What makes you think they needed it for any concrete reason? Could have just kept it around because it was meaningful to them for one reason or another.

Could have been cool but Gale is a literally nothing character, as in he has no character, and his boss fight turns him into a gorilla man so it's not 2 men, it's one man and one gorilla man with sentient, evil coat that can make skulls and lightning rain down from the sky.

Let's not stop there. Why are there different types of dragons? Why are there lesser dragons? Did dragons have babies with lesser beings?

>It made it feel like this stuff was initially cut during development / cobbled together out of unused assets.

That's the truth about Souls DLC. Bandai Namco wanted to sell season passes.

That's exactly what happened. Anyone got those leaks?

"Seath the scaleless betrayed his own, and the dragons were no more"
Except for the one that's still chillin down in ash lake, you know, the exact spot dragon genocide happend, Oh, and Kalameet is just hanging around above ground 5 feet from anorlondo

Kalameet is a nigger not a dragon

Even Archdragon Peak feels like it was mashed together at the last minute with how the eclipse doesn't affects the area, Lothric castle is missing behind the High Wall or the dragon in the skybox having an unused animation skeleton.
I wouldn't even be surprised if it was once the bridge area with the pilgrims, given that when you kill Havel his armor spawns there, far away from ADP, for no apparent reason.

Attached: 20190519184918_1.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

>Except for the one that's still chillin down in ash lake, you know, the exact spot dragon genocide happend, Oh, and Kalameet is just hanging around above ground 5 feet from anorlondo

Translation error. Japanese text states that Gwyn DEFEATED them, but didn't annihilate them.

just curious but
and somehow Activision didn't?

This kinda thing happens quit often with Fromsoft titles, go take a look at Yharnam from Hemwick, you'll find the city looks entirely different

I'd like to know how many haters of dark souls 3 are the people who jumped on the series after 1 got popular.
I've played every single entry in the series and, aside from the initial feeling I got from going into Demon's Souls blind, Dark Souls 3 was the best experince by far.

the ancient dragon at ash lake is either a newborn hatchling that survived or a dude that managed to fully 'evolve' with the dragon stones
kalameet is found in the past retard
in later games they also retconned that gwyn found some uses for ancient dragons, he had midir raised to eternally eat away the dark in the ringed city, an ancient wyvern was under the nameless king's protection, along with all of the other wyverns and who the fuck knows where sinh fits into this
he had a similar role to midir (eating poison) so it isnt too much of an outlier

I think we can blame the First Flame for that. Everlasting Dragons were immortal and perfect and made of stone and unliving, meanwhile here comes the First Flame, and after that, biology is suddenly a thing and now that sort of thing doesn't work anymore. Look at how hideously deformed and just outright -fleshy- Seath is. Hollows seem to have gone through the transition from mindless wood-like zombies to humans who grow and reproduce fairly fine, meanwhile for one reason or another Dragons were never really able to stabilize in a similar way and every subsequent generation comes out increasingly retarded and weak.

I like to think Seath might even have been THE first Everlasting Dragon to be born (?) after the First Flame came out, making him stand out all the worse compared to the rest of its race.

Attached: Seath, The Scaleless.jpg (1142x700, 232K)

Hmm nah it wasn't

>pygmy obtains a lord soul and fucks off somewhere in the literal opening cutscene of DS1
>wtf where did pygmy lords come from and why is there a pygmy place now ugh nice retcon fromsoft

Eh that doesnt seem too great
kek
You've just got shit taste like a crab

>if you didn't like DaS3 you're not a REAL fan
>oh I played DeS so my opinion is right
kek what fucking zoomer

>I've played every single entry in the series and, aside from the initial feeling I got from going into Demon's Souls blind, Dark Souls 3 was the best experince by far.

Just me, or did DS3 feel like Demon's Souls?

Why can't those fuckers hire someone competent for once?
DS2 was especially egregious with shit like Royal Rat Authority, Flexile Sentry or Old Akelarre that felt like someone just went nuts with a thesaurus to the points where things didn't make sense anymore.

Btfo

They're all Das2 apologists

What? He's a sentry that's flexile.

fucking retard

>AND THE DRAGONS WHERE NO MORE! except that one that survived i guess idk
>kalameet is found in the past retard
The world wasn't formed until after the dragon war ended, retard.
Wyverns/Drakes/Decedents=/=Everlasting Dragons
>Ds2 dragons
Who the fuck cares

>pygmy lord fucks off with his soul
>gives some of it to all his human bros
>lol no actually there was this abyss before that other abyss and they used it to make weapons to help gwyn fight the dragons so he built them a city and then locked them up there cause he was so afraid of them and none of the humans batted an eye that their grandpappy and great lords vanished into nothing

Btfo

Agreed
It honestly does, maybe that's why I prefer it over Ds1

His actual name is Executor of Exile since, well, he's the one who brings the undead to the Bastille.

That never came off to me as "every last dragon was dead", just "dragons are no longer a meaningful power in the world".
I mean, if you want to get technical, you already know from the intro itself that it can't mean "total extermination" because SEATH IS RIGHT THERE.

Yes nice retort mate I'm 27.
My point was that everyone hates on ds3 for being unoriginal when ds1 was mostly the same as des and ds2 literally has copy pasted assets from ds1 (and from itself).

"SEATH BETRAYED HIS OWN AND THE DRAGONS WERE NO MORE" is a pretty defendant statement user

I just think "the dragons were no more" and "there were no more dragons" have two very different meanings and they're not really interchangeable.

Maybe stop taking things way too literally? Survivors after genocide is pretty standard trope mate.

dumb hollow

DaS2 has 1, sort of? DaS3 has 2 obvious rip-offs, one of which is a legion of them and the other of which just has Artorias moves for no apparent reason.

>even mighty anor londo dared not provoke his ire
even if we are not to account the translation error by which gwyn defeating the dragons instead of outright exterminating them, ds3 makes it clear that gwyn is not above historical revisionism so it would make sense for him to spread the word that dragons are all fucking dead while keeping midir around to eat abyss and kalameet because he's too much of pussy to take him on

Kalameet was a little bitch, what were they scared of?

dark flame most likely

Most of DaS3's lore is retcons or shit that doesn't matter.

>Gwyn suddenly has more children
>Gods were once terrified of black dragons, now they have a pet.
>Ornstein left Lordran and was apparently an illusion, or from another timeline, or some random bullshit
>Massive inconsistencies in item descriptions everywhere. Things like Mirrah being known and their customs known, but random Mirrah-related items are also vague or improperly named.
>The Profaned Flame is either just one big retcon or someone completely unrelated.
>There's apparently multiple paintings now or some bullshit.

Idk considering it's a dark Dragon gwyn would have been better off having an undead kill him
It probably would have hurt his ego to do that though after retconning the ringed knights' contributions in the war

I said I hated the story/lore you fuckwit. Gameplay was good.

to be fair midir was raised since he was a newborn iirc, and even still he was set loose in a city for the pygmies and the undead
the only persons gwyn would have cared about in there was filianore, maybe

>Old Akelarre
I don't know why you picked this to complain about when it's fine. Japanese has no specific word for a Witch's living/meeting place, but many european languages do.

DS3 had too much fanservice.
Because fanboys love Artorius they made an Artorius fan club in the game and now Artorius' soul is a great soul or some shit.

>there was this abyss before that other abyss
It's a force of nature, why wouldn't there be an abyss

This

Nah, the Abyss Watchers were formerly Hunters

it's just another dodge roll boss

I dunno, who gives a shit. it's the same thing over and over. the only cool part is when he pulls out the crossbow.

I would just like to point out this is one of the best themes in the franchise.
youtube.com/watch?v=IiOo56N0Om4

>Artorias fanclub consists of a bunch of tards who worshipped Artorias despite knowing basically nothing about him other than the fact that he had a big sword and did something with the Abyss
>died the same way he did
poetry

they're super thin which means he's a dex user

>did DS3 feel like Demon's Souls?

Explain this

Because the original name of that place was simply "the place where the witch was".
It has absolutely fuckall to do with witch sabbaths.

Well the nexus is pretty much the same as ds3 firelink and the game felt like a series of isolated areas with a bunch of interlinking and shortcuts inside itself.

Fucking idiot

In fact, given that it says "OLD" akelarre I wouldn't even be surprised if the translator thought that akelarre is some fancy word for "prison".

How many translation errors are in the Souls series?

AFAIK the whole "hollow" stuff is only in the western versions while they're just corpses in Japan.

>when you realize Souls is even worse but is saved by a shoddy translation

gist.github.com/Atvaark/96f145e769faaf4cca6099bab42c5dc2

It was good but his design during the fight is just awful. I don't think anything of him being "a nobody", if anything it makes it more impressive that he tricked me into killing a goddess so he could eat some dark souls

What about Dark Ring, Dark Sign, and Dark Sigil?

Damn dragonball must be the worst thing ever according to you

>Why can't Yea Forums accept this absolute kino as the ending, there are a million man vs higher power narritives
Because it's not even a unique 'subversion' of the common tropes in Souls boss fights to begin with and that's the only fucking thing Gaelfags have to stand on is the principle that it's inherently good because it does something different or is subversive. It's not.

Gael still has a fucking intro cutscene. He still has a huge healthbar with his name on it. He still has two arbitrary 'lol try again' phases like everyone else in Dark Souls 3. He's still just a big knight with a big jagged sword.

It's not unique or clever at all in context. Please stop pretending it is.

Attached: promo2.jpg (450x360, 14K)

MGS4 did it better

true, it is lazy I wish they used someone from ds1 for the last boss

but he is just a RANDOM person LIKE YOU and you fight it at THE END OF THE WORLD
it means he is so badass he survived all that time just like you

The story of DS3 was just more jerking the player around and resolving nothing.

The worst is that there's the implication is taht this is a cycle goign on literally forever. The "First Flame" wasn't the first, just the last one. This has likely been going on infinitely.

>the poopy pants knight towering over everyone
kek

DS2 had a tranny coffin-boat

You fucking know it

Attached: 1513636956097.png (552x464, 256K)

Wasn't Sullivan supposed to be the final boss?

Except in the very first two minutes of the first game.